• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters
Dorothy Stratten - Galaxina

Stratton%20.jpg

Can't recall her name, but Charlie Sheen's ex was in Starship Troopers when she was smoking hot.
I don't remember blalock in Starship Troopers.

Can't recall her name, but Charlie Sheen's ex was in Starship Troopers when she was smoking hot.
She wasn't, I think that was a response to the post with the spacebabe you mention. SB was in Gravity where because the movie was a space movie she finally inched her way over the line into spacebabedom.

That was Denise Richards, Sheen's ex-wife who portrayed "Carmen" in the Starship Trooper flick. Yeah she was "hot."

Decker

Not one mention of Deanna Troi? Am I the only person here who got their first morning woods in the 90's with "Tea, Earl Grey, hot" ? Paracast has let me down.

Em, I may be wrong, but wasn't it Picard that requested that particular beverage? Troi used to get hot chocolate surely? Mind you, for the girls or the gays, I here Picard is pretty well thought of...

Em, I may be wrong, but wasn't it Picard that requested that particular beverage? Troi used to get hot chocolate surely? Mind you, for the girls or the gays, I here Picard is pretty well thought of...
Had to log in particularly to confirm that yes it was indeed Picard who said that!

(When there is an alien on the viewscreen whose face is redder than a dead man's shirt, jumping up and down with smoke coming out of his/her ears, Troi is the one who looks at said alien and says "I sense anger.")

Cora (Olivia Wylde) on Tron Legacy....or Miss Wylde on Cowboys vs Aliens as a good-guy alien.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Cora (Olivia Wylde) on Tron Legacy....or Miss Wylde on Cowboys vs Aliens as a good-guy alien.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

AAAAHHHHHHKKKK!! Your post is disqualified for lack of pitchers. (Did he say jugs? No, pictures of jugs. Oh!)

Space Babe nominations must be accompanied by a photograph. It's right there in the by-laws you signed. Page 89, para 2, sentence 8.

In 2004, Jeri Ryan's ex-husband, Jack Ryan (curious resemblance to the Tom Clancy character) was running as a Republican for Senator from Illinois. He was busted because of his curious or open marriage arrangement with Jeri. So he withdrew and, with 86 days to go before the election, his party rushed to get in a substitute candidate, choosing talk show host Alan Keyes. Obama won. The rest is history.

Back