• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters
Time for a long overdue Space Babe update !
Today we add to the list a woman who has been "almost babe" material for years.
In 2013 she made undeniable brainy space babe status in the movie Gravity.
Three cheers for Sandra Bullock !

gravity_sandra_bullock_a_l.jpg

I suppose this thread might be enough for any Dawkins-/Darwinist to believe in divine intervention.

Oh wait. The sentence I just typed was intended as pure irony. Anyone who considers starting another anti/ religious discussion because of my remark: don't, I couldn't care less for either side.

Last edited:
Sandra Bullock? Nah, not for me. I'm still VERY partial to Jolene Blalock ... and here is why ....

jolene-blalock.jpg

sheesh, she has no neck, her head floats, and its too big for that small fit body, she must be about 5ft tall in real life.

id give her one tho, truth is i would give almost anythin one now..

sheesh god created alot of variety.

The funniest "space babe" in my opinion is "Camille" from Red Dwarf:

She is a kind of shape shifter, you basically see what you most desire. LOL

Camouflage on: (Camille left of picture)
camille.jpg

True form: (Camille on right)
camille_4.jpg

episode here:

Naah, that would be just a shame. Maybe this will make you reconsider:

As goggs doesn't like her in green, I think it's high time we have a non-green reappearance of Rachel Nichols in this thread.

Rachel-Nichols-in-CONTINUUM-2.jpg

@Don: I think she might even stand a chance to compete with Jolene:

http://www.1zoom.net/big2/18/174939-aleni.jpg

Well, wether by accident or by intent, I'm very grateful to the 'verse for creations like this (Sandra Bullock definitely included, also all the other great folk in this thread and the forum, heck, the whole wild 'verse itself).

Last edited:
@Polter - huge improvement without the green! Now, I'm not against Orion love slaves per se..... but she's better in natural colours.

A few more from Star Trek (various incarnations) - Kira Nerys, Jadzia Dax, Hoshi, remember that woman who was being transported by Picard's enterprise, who was supposed to be a royal marriage kind of thing, she had the ability to become any man's perfect woman? Now she was uber-smoking.
Some nice poster may do the legwork to find out her name? Please?

Sandra Bullock? Nah, not for me. I'm still VERY partial to Jolene Blalock ... and here is why ....

Jolene Blalock is from Starship Troopers and definitely another fine addition. But why slam Sandra Bullock. She may not be "ultra-babe" material, but she doesn't deserve to be excluded ... does she?

But is she a Space Babe? Or just a sci-fi babe? What space movies has she been in?
Yeah, you're right. Other than her appearance as the green lady in the first of the Star Trek reboot movies, there's nothing I know of that would qualify. I'd still grant her the status of Cosmic Babe, though, just for being Rachel Nichols.

Jolene Blalock is from Starship Troopers and definitely another fine addition. But why slam Sandra Bullock. She may not be "ultra-babe" material, but she doesn't deserve to be excluded ... does she?

Nope.

Back