• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters
At first I thought that Tron shouldn't count because it's not a space movie, but after seeing the photo, I suddenly realized that I didn't say cyberspace didn't count ;) !
Well like i said she played an alien in cowboys vs aliens so....that counts, right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Comedic Interlude ...

Screen-shot-2009-10-27-at-October-27-8.54.38-AM.png

I'm just thinking that we want to expand the thread from space babes to sci-fi babes in general. Maybe fantasy babes, too? Or paranormal researcher babes?

Kris Williams.jpg

This is Kris Williams of Ghost Hunters fame (And Ghost Hunters International). I met her at the Stanley Hotel in 2007 and hunted along side her. She mostly texted and played on her phone, or sniped at Grant Wilson and flirted with Dave Schrader.

Last edited:
Okay, in that case how about Sarah Connor (Lena Headey) as a "babe?" She didn't fight aliens but cyborgs from the future. And of course behind all those cyborgs was "Sky"net, right? Well, anyways, no doubt she qualifies as a "babe".

69039_LenaHeadey_0001_122_250lo.jpg

Back