• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Have fun ... but not too much fun ;-)

barbarella_movie_image_jane_fonda__7_.jpg

A 1968 science fiction film based on the French Barbarella comics stars Jane Fonda, who sets out on a mission to find a missing scientist. Donning the first of many outfits, Barbarella is frequently tearing them and changing into something even more provocative.

Lt Ellis

I was also partial to seven of nine, i always hoped she was dyslexic

Resistance is futile, your ass will be laminated.......

Dr Helena Russell and Maya from space 1999 were also gals i had an eye for as a lad

And we can guess how Chewbacca would vote

chewiegropesleia.jpg

So we have T'Pol in the lead ... "interesting" ... maybe someone will find a good picture of someplace. Thanks for the cool UFO clips there too. I loved that show when I was a kid!

j.r.

So we have T'Pol in the lead ... "interesting" ... maybe someone will find a good picture of someplace. Thanks for the cool UFO clips there too. I loved that show when I was a kid!

j.r.

I have the boxed set of DVD's, great show

As much as the Star Wars prequels are terrible, and Padma is a bit of a moron, Natalie Portman is beautiful.

Yes she couldn't be left out of the mix because of that. Finally something we agree on!

j.r.

P.S.

If anyone runs across any good pics of Padme Amidala please post 'em up!

Yes she couldn't be left out of the mix because of that. Finally something we agree on!

j.r.

P.S.

If anyone runs across any good pics of Padme Amidala please post 'em up!

I think we've agreed on lots of stuff in the past. Just because our ideas about freedom differ and I think you need to chill out about them a little, I'm pretty sure there's tons of stuff we agree on.

A

I will add 2 more to the mix.

1. Natasha Henstridge (Species)
Species-natasha-henstridge.jpg

2. Erin Grey (Buck Rogers)
http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/eringray3.jpg

Ya I actually had them in the original list and then the poll only allowed for 10 so I had to stick with the core group, but maybe we could do another poll for "sci-fi/Horror" ... and there's nuthin' stopping you from posting up some pics anyway even if they aren't in the poll.

j.r.

What kind of sick world do we live in when Ellen Ripley gets NO votes!?! For shame the lot of you....
Well... Gwen DeMarco might have gotten some.;)

I shall preface this by saying: I am a girl, so my criteria might be a little different from some of the drooling males out there. :p

I picked T'Pol, although I also like Seven and Leeloo. But my favourite sci-fi female characters are Major Kira and Ezri Dax from Deep Space Nine. (Not as fond of Jadzia because in the beginning she is honestly a little bland.)

I also like Trillian from Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, although the on-screen incarnations of this character, not so much.

And besides 7 of 9, my FAV Space Babe of ALL TIME!! Ms Jolene Blalock. And as much as I wanted to include the entire photo ... this is mostly a family friendly forum ... mostly so here goes.

TPol.jpg

Well let's give a girl a break ... no votes up there yet, but I think she deserves at least one someplace ... so this one is for Samantha Carter ..

tumblr_lna4olHpJm1qaknqno1_500.jpg

Back