• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters
By the beard of c Hoagland she is a stone cold fox

That is of course, lisa marie Smith ex. Burton who played maila nurmi in ed wood and was a space babe (of sorts) in Mars Attacks

6esehagy.jpg

And the answer to the question back here is:
Cave Girls on Mars!

SpaceBabes-01a.jpg

Emily Grubb & Rachel Faddenburgh
( I think - therefore I could be wrong )

Last edited:
Some very sad news and No, this is not a joke. I am sure you must have heard about the very recent arrest of Jennifer Lien "Kess" from Voyager ST. Here when she was a Babe and Now. I can only presume perhaps some type of substance abuse problem? At any rate I knew someone that knew her fairly well and I was told she was a sweet lady. Now? Who knows.

Jennifer Lien02.jpg

Some very sad news and No, this is not a joke. I am sure you must have heard about the very recent arrest of Jennifer Lien "Kess" from Voyager ST. Here when she was a Babe and Now. I can only presume perhaps some type of substance abuse problem? At any rate I knew someone that knew her fairly well and I was told she was a sweet lady. Now? Who knows.

Jennifer Lien02.jpg
A real bummer Don.

Jennifer Lien02.jpg
Oh my holy f#%K?!?!? :(

Up There With Amy Mainzer is another Amy science nerd chick ...
Amy Shira Titel from Vintage Space

Yes, when she thinks of a rocket "launching a payload"
she's definitely thinking of a "firm structure" ... LOL

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-face-rolling.gif

Last edited:
I know Don's post about Jenny Lien is a bit old but from the photo I'm thinking more mental illness - though possible exacerbated by drugs. A bit Margo Kidder situation I think? Sad either way, I hope she gets back to where she needs to be in herself.

I remember one of my art history profs ( a woman ) talking about how phallic symbolism has been a prevalent theme throughout history, commenting on the ancient obelisks, to the Washington Monument, to the rockets man launches into space, and this couldn't help but remind me of it. I know it's warped ... but somebody else besides me must see the humor.

Rockets the new phallic symbols of the ruling psychopaths

Does Supergirl count as a space babe ?
Absolutely :D !

I wonder what Donald would have to tweet about Kara Zor El at 3:30 in the morning (Too pushy? Doesn't know her place?) and would try to build a wall to keep her out. But then Gary Johnson probably wouldn't know her name.

And there you go, I found a way to politicize a 5 year old thread by @ufology

There's no babes like space babes.

091ed8181e55d28b5da988f2ab07a66f.jpg

(star crash)

4150f4ad48c4921c74fc8884d1d61fe4.jpg

(battle beyond the stars)

Leela from Doctor Who will always have a special place:
3ab1039a174eab75977c2f538c83d7ca.jpg

But for me, nothing beats Matilda May in Lifeforce (I remember sneaking into the theatre when I was at the critical age of 14)
Lifeforce_cropped_9854.jpg

Back