• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters
Nice call there Ward ... although shes more sci-fi than "space" ... but who's arguing! I'll throw in another classic here ... is it that nurturing thing ... or just nurses in general ... either way you wouldn't want to miss your routine checkup on the Enterprise:

tos_majel_barrett.jpg

Nurse Chapel - Star Trek TOS

Nice call there Ward ... although shes more sci-fi than "space" ... but who's arguing!
Well, she could still be a "Space Babe" because she is also in Firefly ne?

Chapel is cool too -- although I kind of like Lwaxana a little bit better as a really interesting character [told yas I'm a female person, my criteria are a wee bit different, and my mouth free of drool... :p] I especially love Majel Barrett in the scenes where Lwaxana and Odo are hanging round together. She was one awesome lady!

Time for an update !
954113.jpg
Limited Signed & Numbered Edition. Includes hand numbered bound-in card signed by C.J. Henderson, Scott Hanna, John Hunter, Tom Tonkins, Max Seibel & Dennis Calero. Limited to 1200 copies. Written by C.J. Henderson with art by Scott Hanna & John Hunter. Pin-up gallery by John Hunter. B&W, 32 pages, standard paper stock, cardstock cover. Mature readers. Cover price $2.50.​

i would like to see some alien space babes... multiple boobs, various entry portals, etc, etc...

Update! Maggie Grace ( Lockout ) and a Knockout!

maggie-grace.jpg

Back