• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Babes

Space Babe Vote

• Total voters
I don't know who on here remembers the Buck Rogers series from 1979, but I had a serious thing for

Erin Grey

images
images
images

Guess I'm showing my age......

Totally agree Exo_Doc, pound for pound, the whole package face and body, maybe one of the sexiest women ever, certainly Erin Grey and Linda Carter were the ultimate queens of sexiness in the 70's sci-fi realm.

Amy Mainzer ... The Real Deal !
Amy is a research scientist at Nasa's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
She has appeared in several episodes of "The Universe" on the History Channel.
Amy received her BS in physics from Stanford University in 1995, her MS is
astronomy from the California Institute of Technology in 2001.
main-qimg-075833faca371f311c5123bae265b7ac

Vanna Bonta - American Novelist, Poet and Film Actress
Best known as the author of Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel (Meridian House, 1995),
the story set in parallel dimensions featuring multiverse adventures of an amnesiac girl
with no navel. The novel introduced quantum fiction as a literary genre that emerged in
the 21st century. Bonta is also known for collections of award-winning poetry as well
as for a cameo role as Zed's queen, the hero's young mother, in the fantasy movie
The Beastmaster.
vanna-bonta,-starry-starry-eyes-wallpaper.jpg

Lucianne Walkowicz - Lady Into Red Shift

Lucianne is looking for life outside our neighbourhood. The 32-year-old TED fellow works for
Nasa's Kepler Telescope mission, which scans 150,000 stars every 30 minutes. By studying
stellar light, Walkowicz can gauge how far a planet is from its star and how habitable it is.
Planet.jpg

Amy Mainzer ... The Real Deal !
Amy is a research scientist at Nasa's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
She has appeared in several episodes of "The Universe" on the History Channel.
Amy received her BS in physics from Stanford University in 1995, her MS is
astronomy from the California Institute of Technology in 2001.
main-qimg-075833faca371f311c5123bae265b7ac
I've seen this girl on those programs before, and yes, she's definitely a sexy nerd. Very attractive, and I bet she could have any guy in her laboratory with little more than a wink.

Back