• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Osama bin laden dead?

why are you reading something in a conspiracy thread then?

we kill him then respect his religion and dump into the ocean the body the whole world is waiting to see... SORRY, I AINT THAT STUPID.

Oh I believe the man is dead. However, due to the timing and quick disposal of "the body" and everything else that's gone on over the last ten years I question when and where he was killed. The quick disposal of the body just makes me wonder why they felt it was necessary to bury it so quickly (because he's been in cold storage for years?). Some things justify temporary suspension of respect for his religion, like proof. I'm not saying we should have desecrated his corpse or anything (if it hadn't already been desecrated), but the man had absolutely no respect for our culture, isn't verification to the world more important? At least important enough to make an exception until death could be independently verified?

My instincts are telling me they indeed got Bin Laden. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Given our government's credibility chasm and the stakes, shucking Exhibit A does seem inadvisable. I would rather we had verified his identity by multiple forensics experts, and THEN chucked his remains in the sea.

Yeah, Hoagland was already on the quasi-masonic ritual 19.5 bandwagon as of early this morning, He really needs to stick with Mars.

See! I told you so!! Hoaxland is already at it again!! Now for Trump to demand the long form death certificate!!

Dale

I tend to stay away from anything conspiracy related, but dumping him into the ocean (yeah, I get the explanation, no 'place to worship'( as if that wouldn't help the 'war against terror', all nicely lined up...)).... He's dead, he's a Martyr for these Fundamentalists anyhow. I bet dedicated conspiracy theorists will go the whole ten yards with what happened.

The timing is somewhat odd, and sorry to say, I haven't lost someone to a terrorist act and I hope this will never happen to me, but I found it somewhat tasteless on a basic level to celebrate on the streets after the news, though I understand it.

I wonder if Bin Laden Standards of evidence could be applied to Aliens.

We could have disclosure tomorrow if it could:

My Fellow Americans,

We have just captured an extraterrestrial spaceship that crashed into the New Mexico desert. We are in custody of at least one alien body, although it does not appear to be alive. We have done scientific tests and confirmed it is an alien.

Unfortunately we can't show you any photos of this alien because we forgot to take any and we've already thrown the alien into the ocean for a burial at sea.

We live in a different world now: the post-contact world. What a time to be alive.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Also, here is the latest Osama pic:

People say it is shooped.

Not another photoshop from 4chan, thank you.

He also looks oddly at peace and less grey haired. Well, that will be far from the end of it I fear..

I seriously doubt that that asshole had much of an administrative role after all, still, pinata whacked.

I wonder if Bin Laden Standards of evidence could be applied to Aliens.

We could have disclosure tomorrow if it could:

My Fellow Americans,

We have just captured an extraterrestrial spaceship that crashed into the New Mexico desert. We are in custody of at least one alien body, although it does not appear to be alive. We have done scientific tests and confirmed it is an alien.

Unfortunately we can't show you any photos of this alien because we forgot to take any and we've already thrown the alien into the ocean for a burial at sea.

We live in a different world now: the post-contact world. What a time to be alive.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Also, here is the latest Osama pic:

People say it is shooped.

Osama Bin Laden got fat....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42873423/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Note from the story that the bullet entry wound was above the left eye and blew away part of the skull. If photos ever do get released it will be gruesome, so they have to proceed very carefully because we all remember how controversial it was when they released the pictures of Saddam's sons. People were bound to doubt this anyway, and some will never be convinced no matter what is done to prove it.

As for the burial, I think that they actually put A LOT of thought into it. By that, I mean that they both honored Muslim traditions and (perhaps) backhandedly desecrated the body at the same time. Of all the options available, this was the most likely to make ALL the parties satisfied to some extent. They could have done any number of things with the body but I think it more likely that they purposefully exploited ambiguities in Islamic burial practices. Sharia prescribes the washing, white shroud, and prayer but does not proscribe sea burial, and the U.S. is arguing that a sea burial was necessary to prevent defilement by Westerners. They get to make it look like he has no true resting place, and saying that nobody wanted the body is a way to insult backhandedly. It's really a very elegant piece of planning on their part to come up with this solution.

and the source? the left eye looks an awful like the one in the fake photo. it does look like him tho.

surprise surprise. another fake photo.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

ABC News is reporting that Obama and national security officials are considering releasing a photo of Osama bin Laden’s corpse today.
“We are looking at releasing additional information, details about the raid as well as any other types of material, possibly including photos. We want to understand exactly what the possible reaction might be to the release of this information,” counterterrorism adviser John Brennan told “Good Morning America.”
Officials are also talking about releasing helmet cam videos of the raid by Navy SEALS.
“Any types of material related to the raid, we need to make sure that we make the right decisions. What we don’t want to do is to compromise potential future operations by releasing certain things, so we’re looking at all of this and making the right decisions,” Brennan said.

i would accept it if it is true. we rarely get the truth from the people that work for us in the government.

The timing is somewhat odd, and sorry to say, I haven't lost someone to a terrorist act and I hope this will never happen to me, but I found it somewhat tasteless on a basic level to celebrate on the streets after the news, though I understand it.
Necessary evils are not things to celebrate in my opinion. Though, i might feel differently if i lost someone in the twin towers....
The act of assassination has implications that people aren't thinking about. For example, why did Osama's own people not kill him? How was this monster created, was it partially due to American policies? How do you stop people like this from evolving and becoming powerful? What will the reaction be surrounding his death? Will this inflame terrorist or make them weaker? Why did we not inform the Pakistani gov't??

Countless times the American gov't has propped up sociopathic leaders to have control of the gov't and then, a few decades later, going to war with this leader. How does this cycle stop?

A few things:
Yes, I think he's dead. Still, I cringed when I heard about it because they left the conspiracy angle wide open! I mean why not keep the body and run film and pictures and even hand it over to the family. Sounds silly? Well, the family would have to aknoweldge receipt of the body which would be proof. Or they would have to say that's not him which with DNA and other proofs would make em look silly. But, the main thing I disagree with? Well, this will sound silly to some but no matter what you believe. Be it in God or Budda or some form of neo Darwinism the fact is "death" is natural. So, to take him out the way they did was waaayyy to merciful (imo) Take him prisoner and count down the days until you hang that bastard. Let him think about it. A month left, two weeks left, three days left, one looooonnnggg night left. OMG or Allah or whatever it's time! Instead you do a kill shot and he more than likely never knows what hit him. Unless of course (and with apoligies to the humanist among us) my thoughts are true and his journey is just begining on a different plane of existence. But, even that is something that is out of our hands (as it should be) I keep hearing folks yell "he's dead" But the greatest saint and worse scum and the smallest child and the oldest grandmother all die. So, death (unless you think the universe is completely without meaning at all) can't be the worse thing that could happen. The waiting. The suffering the imprisonment and the final gallows would be much more fitting than the a merciful kill shot. Anyway, just my opinion.

yes he probably died long ago but we did not want to kill off a boogie man we created. he worked too well for us. my guess is he was frozen too long and developed freezer burn so they could not produce the body for us.

Back