• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Osama bin laden dead?

Free episodes:

LIAR! You better proof it.

Okay... LOL Don't know if you're being serious or not, and maybe I haven't been here long enough to know what the expected protocol is for "proofing." But generally I believe a link to a mainstream law enforcement site would be considered valid. Just saying. ;) There are plenty of lies to go around apparently though.

Two things seem wrong to me about the previous photos. One or two of the SEAL team members are recognizable. And the head of the corpse looks to be in awfully good condition to have received one or two hits from a high powered weapon.

United States would be knowingly committing Political suicide, if Osama is very much still alive somewhere. I think we have to go with commonsense here, he was shot and killed in Pakistan.

As we now know. Obama and his government cabinet made the decision to dump Osama body into the sea with haste. A strange decision for some people, thus further fueling a new conspiracy theory, that Osama isn't dead at all.

Speaking just for myself here. The decision to get rid of his body perfectly understandable considering who he was, and all. With Saddam, the Iraqi people hated him for most part, and remember Iraq never successfully pulled of any military action against United States at home.

With Osama, he is an Icon to lot of disenfranchised young Muslim men and women, and many of these young Muslim men, are still actively as i type this post are wishing to do much harm and damage to the United States interests both home and abroad. I believe the United States government rightly fears a blow back from releasing prove of Osama's death to the world. But prove wil come it can not happen.

I think he got what he deserved he was an evil man. He planned and allowed his organisation to kill 3,000 plus citizens majority American, but some were foreign residents. It doesn't excuse American foreign policy, after 2001, but honestly how anyone could shed a tear for a man like this is beyond me.

Finally, I think Pakistan most have know he was there in that compound, but the Americans did the right thing, by not informing them they were coming to get him. The Pakistan intelligence have a long history of leaking information to Al-Qaeda cells and groups. We should move on now, he is dead, destroying Al-Qaeda for good is what everyone would hope to see happen from here.

Osama Bin Laden, Area 51, Flying Saucers And The CIA

bush_bin_laden_oscar.jpg

OK so we have all seen the unfolding news on all the cable and satellite news Chanel's regarding the claims from the American Government and American Military, claiming that they have killed the world's most wanted terrorist Osama Bin Laden.

But wait a second, they clearly announced that Bin Laden was not armed when he was apparently shot dead??? Don't you think it sounds a bit strange that he was not apprehended and taken to face justice??? Surely Bin Laden unarmed would be NO match for American Special Forces armed with Laser pin point weapons and the like???

We get told that he was buried at sea on the same day??? How convenient is that??? OK, so they had to say that, I mean they could not tell us that he was captured alive, as this would then simply spark thousands of kidnappings and deaths from AL-Qaida and other fundamentalist terrorist organisations from all around the world demanding his release. They can't say that he is buried somewhere in a grave as this would simply become a shrine, something like Elvis Presley and Grace Land.

The whole story smacks of a hoax and a lie, simply go through the facts yourself and you will clearly see that none of it adds up. How was he living in a military town or city for so long undetected??? How did special forces fly in and carry out the mission and get out without the Pakistan military having any knowledge, don't they have radar??? They claim that a 40 minute gun fight took place and that Bin Laden was killed AFTER the gun fight, surely they meant to say DURING??? Bin Laden was found UNARMED, why the hell would someone blow his head off, this is the world's most wanted man for Christ sake. Why did no one from the military get alerted during a very loud 40 minute gun fight, I mean they were basically next door??? The questions go on and on and on, they have clearly not thought this one through, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that this whole thing smacks of a hoax.

So what really happened??? The truth is that they stormed the compound and Bin Laden was captured alive, everything you have been told is a complete lie and a fabrication story, to simply cover up the truth of what happened. Osama Bin Laden would then have been given a knock out drug and covered in blood to make it look like he was dead to any one around with prying eyes, he would then have been taken to where else but the only place on the planet where you can't get anywhere near-AREA 51. This place is the size of a small country surrounded by mountains and electric fences, state of the art surveillance and 24 hour armed guards who are ordered to shoot to kill any intruders. Do you really believe that all they do there is test aircraft, NO we know they have saucers and alien corpses and the odd Bigfoot or two stashed away in there, and it doesn't take a genius to know or guess what else they are getting up to there inside AREA-51.

Do you really think that they are going to lock up and torture small fish at Guantanamo Bay for years and years, and then simply blow the main man away when they obviously had a clear chance to capture him alive??? NO WAY, Bin Laden knows to much information, and it will be extracted from him at AREA 51.

And don't fall for the photographs or films they release trying to convince you of proof that he was killed, and NO these guys don't use photo-shop, they use state of the art billion dollar special effects computers that can fake anything. I mean look at the Moon landings, what a complete LIE, their own footage and photos prove beyond any reasonable doubt that they never landed on the moon, but their movie and photos convinced some people, and that was back in the 1960's, look at what they have now to play with with regards to special effects equipment.

They did the same thing with Roswell, a complete cover-up, then they tried and are still trying to cover their backs and lies. NO Don't believe the truth they try to sell you, Osama Bin Laden was captured alive and was taken to the worlds most top secret military base, where he is now living along with dead extraterrestrial aliens and the wreckage of their space ships?

TRUST NO ONE AND BELIEVE NOTHING!!!

The news of the death of Obama’s Bin Laden came as a surprise to the world with some serious doubts and questions. Obama’s Bin Laden was allegedly killed in a midnight gun battle in Abbotabad. After evading the western forces from caves he was finally killed in a luxury Mansion in Abbotabad.

Incidentally this mansion is near to Pakistan Military Academy and as a matter of fact Gen. Kiyani visited this area last week and gave a speech to the nation to prepare for the toughest time ahead. Abbotabad is known for residences for military and intelligence and is just 100 miles away from Islamabad. The story is quite stunning, the most wanted man in the world hiding in an area where no one could have imagined and that too in a luxury mansion.

However, there are some conflicting reports about his burial, photographic images that emerged in the media and the way the operation was carried out. Let’s analyze these points one by one:

1. Obama’s Bin Laden Buried in the sea, why?

US claims to have buried bin laden under the sea. US claims they buried him as per Islamic traditions and customs a dead body should be buried within 24 hrs. America owes the world some evidence. They waited to get hold of him for more than a decade and when they killed him, they buried him within 6 hrs of his death. What are they trying to cover up? This statement of US is quite amusing and points to the suspicion that whether really Osama Bin Laden was killed or not. Additionally, as per the American claims, they had surveillance over him for the past 3 months (in other reports it suggests 8 months, whereas some go as far as suggesting they’ve known his location for past several years). The question that arises here is that why did they execute him if they had such information on him, and why did they not arrest him instead to prove all the allegations against him? Now that they have killed him, the body was disposed off immediately; had the body been kept, then DNA tests and other evidence could have been taken. The decision of burying was probably taken or made up so that no one in future will be able to exhume the body to challenge the American claims.

2. His body is not shown to media for confirmation of US claims, why? The only reason we can figure out is that because there is no body or there is a body but it’s not Bin Laden.

3. His family in Saudi Arabia was not contacted for handing over of the dead body? US claims that Saudi Arabia denied to take his body for burial inside Saudi Arabia. But the facts point towards one thing: quick decision to bury dead Obama’s Bin Laden if he really is Osama Bin Laden without consulting his family members in Saudi Arabia. None of them were contacted.

4. What role did Pakistani Government Authorities have in the operation, if any? Pakistani political leadership has towed the lines of USA and in the eyes of the public they are merely sold out to their American masters. They have lost their credibility to lead the country and their statements are hardly related to interests of Pakistan. They have been exposed and all they can do is form new alliances with opposition to survive another 2 years.

5. Why the silence from Pakistani Security official circles? Pakistan Army and intelligence officials are silent probably they are assessing the situation and before giving any comment they are assessing the possible consequences of this incident. With the death of Bin Laden in Abbotabad Pakistan defence officials are being very cautious at giving any comment as their statements can be manipulated as a propaganda tool against Pakistan by the Anglo-Indian media.

6. Obama’s Bin Laden Corpse Photo An image apparently showing a dead Bin Laden broadcast on all global news networks seems to be fake without a hint of doubt. The image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the Internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Daily Mail, New York Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter. It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East on line newspaper themedialine.org on 29Th April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was “unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not”

Now that the incident has occurred, India will initiate its blabber that Pakistan is a terrorist state and USA will conduct further drone attacks deep inside metropolitan cities targeting alleged supporters of Al-Qaeda across Pakistan. As a result, Pakistan will come under severe international pressure.

REMEMBER TRUST NO ONE AND BELIEVE NOTHING!!!

Obamas-Bin-Laden-2.jpg

Ya know what? If your gonna post a joke (and I assume this paranoid rambling is tounge in cheek) then at least keep it short and spiffy enough to keep interest going until the punch line. Otherwise, people just skip after the first several yadda,yadda,yaddas and post a snarky comment.

See whut a'h mean? :)

Iamfrank, aren't you the guy that posted the fake picture of the alien in the backyard?

Also, I'm moving this post to the other Bin Laden thread.

Thanks.

"So what really happened??? The truth is that they stormed the compound and Bin Laden was captured alive, everything you have been told is a complete lie and a fabrication story, to simply cover up the truth of what happened. Osama Bin Laden would then have been given a knock out drug and covered in blood to make it look like he was dead to any one around with prying eyes, he would then have been taken to where else but the only place on the planet where you can't get anywhere near-AREA 51. This place is the size of a small country surrounded by mountains and electric fences, state of the art surveillance and 24 hour armed guards who are ordered to shoot to kill any intruders. Do you really believe that all they do there is test aircraft, NO we know they have saucers and alien corpses and the odd Bigfoot or two stashed away in there, and it doesn't take a genius to know or guess what else they are getting up to there inside AREA-51."

You're kidding, right? Drugged and taken to Area 51? We should all believe this why?

IMO, you just post this stuff to see if anyone agrees with you, so you can have a laugh.

Remember, it's the same dude that posted the alien garden gnome. So take it with a grain of salt.

Yup I do remember him. He trolls on many boards, not just this one.

It is my understanding that there is "video evidence" of the whole operation due to the fact that some if not all of the Navy Seals had "Helmet Mounted Cameras"* as was the case in the attempted rescue of "Linda Norgrove"**
While I do believe in many intangable or unprovable things the Idea that Osama Bin Laden is still alive is too illogical to have any grain of truth to it, as is the idea that the "video evidence" should be released to everyone. (for many obvious reasons)

*http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/fivelive/dailybacon/dailybacon_20110503-1638b.mp3 (I am not sure if this is available to users outside the uk?)
**http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/13/linda-norgrove-us-commando-disciplinary

yeah.... invoke more religion into this mess.... our god has a bigger dick than allah... right? there is a good chance that if we had no religion in the world we would not be at war right now.

i dont know... maybe. religion has killed millions over the centuries.

I disagree. religion does not kill people, people kill people.
I acknowledge Religion has been manipulated and deliberately miss interpreted to incite hatred and mass murder, but I would say anyone who thinks that by killing or persecuting others they will guarentee themselves a place in heaven is going straight down if you know what I mean.

I disagree. religion does not kill people, people kill people.
I acknowledge Religion has been manipulated and deliberately miss interpreted to incite hatred and mass murder, but I would say anyone who thinks that by killing or persecuting others they will guarentee themselves a place in heaven is going straight down if you know what I mean.

ok.... i guess the crusades was just a misunderstanding between humans... thanks for clarifying that.

Religion is not the motivation it is only the justification. The reasons why we do terrible things are irrational, selfish and petty.

It's how we make ourselves feel good when we should be horrified.

That goes for the Crusades too.

Back