• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Osama bin laden dead?

Free episodes:

yes he probably died long ago but we did not want to kill off a boogie man we created. he worked too well for us. my guess is he was frozen too long and developed freezer burn so they could not produce the body for us.

Pixel your playing with us right? :)

oh pixie... how we love you..

You know what freaks me out... i always thought that Osama had a kind face... how could a face like that hide a cold sociopathic fundamentalist and killer... my poor brain smokes whenever i think about it.

T "Why wasn't Bin Laden taken alive?" I read something where he was told to surrender or be killed. Why couldn't he be taken alive? He would have information that would be really useful in stopping further Al-Quaeda terrorism. If there is a good reason why Bin Laden couldn't be taken alive, I want to know. I am willing to accept a good reason.

"Why was Bin Laden buried quickly at sea?" U.S. officials say it's because they wanted to respect Muslim burial traditions. But there are imams who are saying they didn't respect their traditions properly anyway. The final matter is that whether there is a conspiracy to have a theory about or not, Americans are no longer so trusting of their government and their military -- and rightly so given the way both have conducted themselves since 9/11. Americans are not going to just say "okay" and shut up. It is actually a very American thing to question authority and question the authorities -- at least in the America that I pledge allegiance to.

Okay Gang, I was not about to jump in here because yesterday I got my ass handed to me when I posted that phony picture of Bin Laden, but what the hell? I know something about how Spec Ops works, having done it in Nam. Here is my take on it .... if you are interested. Why wasn't Bin Laden taken alive? Well, I can think of several reasons. Not the very least of ... okay, what if we got him? What are we gonna do with him? The Arab street in part would go insane. This would give the Islamic extremeists something to really band and bond over. Where would he have been taken? Gitmo? A Federal Pen, NY City, Pelican Bay? If the guy is dead that is a hell of a lot easier and fall out possibly less. Not to mention ... an intangible ... there are millions of Americans asking ... Okay, we went to the fucking Moon and we can't find one Arab terrorist for 10 fucking years!!? As far as information goes ... according to the news this AM ... providing you believe the news ....or some of it or a little of it .... the Seals hit the jackpot in what was recovered at OBL's hideout. Who knows? With Black Ops you never will know. Why did they dump OBL at sea? Well a number of reasons. Any Islamic country, if asked if they wanted the body, KNOW that such a burial would draw jihadists or wanna be jihadists by the freaking thousands or 10's of thousands. No Islamic nation will or would want that. Most of them are on thin ice anyway with their citizens. Let's face it, most of those countries are shit holes anyway. Most ... not all. I mean like who in hell wants to live in Iraq, Syria, or Yeman? And the military has absolutely shit to say about American Policy or Policy Matters. That is what makes us different from most of the rest of the world. Policy and decisions flow down from the National Command Authority, not up from the Military. The National Command Authority tells the Joint Chiefs what they want (providing they even know what they want) and the Military says YES SIR!! and then try their damned best to carry it out. No matter how stupid it might be. Now on this Op I gotta give Obama props. I am surprised that he had the guts to do it and by God it worked out fantastic. I am not a fan of Obama. Not since way back right after he took office (and I promised my wife I would give him a chance regardless of my misgivings) and Janet Napolatano <sp?> sent that letter from the Dept. Of Homeland Security to LEO's all over the US that the real potential terrorists were primarily white military veterans. Then Obama tried to get some juice by suggesting that wounded Vets pay for their own fucking health insurance. But hey! he did good on this and I won't try to take that from him. Also, although not in the message I quoted from, I have seen people asking why we didn't inform the Paki's we were coming for OBL. After all it is their country, right? Well Gang, cause these treacherous bastards would have given OBL a heads up. Hey Mate, the fucking Yanks are coming!! Christ, after all OBL was living for 6 years next to a Paki military base and the ISI were covering for him. Give me a break! In the real world people really do murder, die, rape and even cut peoples heads off, in the real world. This isn't some video game, and this chapter ain't done yet. Don't for a minute think that the al Qaeda assholes won't try to even the score. Decker

Also remember that, when your target is firing back, taking him out becomes ever more important. This way, no trial and no body to use as a martyr. He's gone, but a few photos would surely help the critics who say it didn't happen.

oh pixie... how we love you..

You know what freaks me out... i always thought that Osama had a kind face... how could a face like that hide a cold sociopathic fundamentalist and killer... my poor brain smokes whenever i think about it.

look at obama, good looking man, intelligent, well versed but... he has probably been responsible for more deaths than osama.

look at obama, good looking man, intelligent, well versed but... he has probably been responsible for more deaths than osama.

Depends on how you look at it doesn't it..without Osama would there be a reason to go to Afghanistan? This is why this necessary evil is hard to applaud. Cause has an effect. Responsibility and blame lay in everyone's camp.

Depends on how you look at it doesn't it..without Osama would there be a reason to go to Afghanistan? This is why this necessary evil is hard to applaud. Cause has an effect. Responsibility and blame lay in everyone's camp.

we created this boogie man named osama in the first place... we guard the poppy fields there and they also have lithium deposits.

It feels way too uncomfortable to comment on this whole mess when one is not a us citizen...so, just wanted you to know, it feels uncomfy . I bet there are being books written right now. ;)

Screen-shot-2011-05-03-at-6.40.jpg

For Pixels.. I know he'll love it! I wish i could take credit for this masterpiece!
The unicorn is running through a field of poppies, btw.

I just hope that those that think this did not actually happen will be able to accept the evidence they are demanding.

I do believe he's dead, and I'll believe it when I see a pic that I can tell is not shopped, just that the facts released so far sounds like yet more lies, and now there's this:

Bin Laden Not Killed in Firefight, Was Unarmed - PoliceLink

Personally it doesn't matter to me if he was armed or not I guess, although it would have been better to capture him alive. But again it just makes you question the answers we're getting from the "powers that be."

Back