• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Osama bin laden dead?

Free episodes:

Sounds legit to me,
Nailed the Bastard's arse, finally.
Well done .

I'm going to crack a tinnie, and LMFAO.

Just wanted to thank all my Brothers and Sisters that are in the Active U.S. Military right now. Job well done!

Guys; I was wondering how long it will take RCH and his pal Mike to announce a 19.5 deg ritual sacrifice, and all the baloney that goes with their "ideas"..Will it be longer than waiting for Trump to demand the "Long Form Death Certificate"???

BTW: Survived the tornado, missed the house to the south, and the darned tornado actually went back up into the air for about 15 miles and then returned to ground level..

Tider: Did you make it??

Dale

Well, for what it is worth ... this is what I was waiting for ... oh yeah ... photographic proof .....

Bin Laden.jpg

Ain't this just the prettiest thing you ever saw? Too bad when he discovers those 72 virgins are related to Miss Piggy.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thanks Decker,

But I hate to say it, that pic looks a little photoshopped to me (that doesn't mean it's not real, but one pic especially of something like this doesn't prove anything unfortunately)... And of course now this Official: Bin Laden buried at sea - Yahoo! News Bin Laden's already been buried at sea? Hmmmm isn't that convenient... I'm sure they documented the hell out of this, and I think they are going to need it... Which is good...

Personally, I think he's been dead for years... Maybe I'm wrong though...

Well if you look at the bottom half of the face it looks like a screen grab from a video or picture of bin laden composited over a picture of someone who was shot in the head... Doesn't even look like a particularly good photoshop job... Like I said that doesn't mean it's fake, or that he's not dead, I just find it suspicious that they already buried him at sea. Although that is good in the sense that there can be no shrine to his body, it's bad on the other hand that there doesn't yet appear to be proof that the bogeyman is actually dead, or wasn't killed years ago and kept in cold storage or something (hence why I posted this in conspiracy theories LOL).

The thing that bothers me about this Bin Laden death business is the huge party that many made around the world. How can someone be happy with the terrible events that have led to these latest news? Almost 3000 americans killed in 9/11, countless Afghan and Iraqi civilians killed in two still ongoing wars, a huge debt that US citizens will have to pay caused by those two conflicts... It's amazing how the White House spin doctors and the media are able to manipulate not only people's ideas but their very emotions. With Bin Laden dead who or what will be the next big US military crusade? Lybia and Khadafi? Iran? Syria? Let's wait and see but, meanwhile, people may go on and celebrate while their country and, by extension, the world is duped by these terror campaigns.

So right now it's a little after 6am US Central. I was having my cup of coffee. First thing Monday morning. About 530am I had put my radio on, and was listening to all this stuff about all the PTB koolaid suckers around the Capital, waiving their flags, and, "Everyone is smiling". My coffee was coming up, upon that'un. See it's just that, if only stand down orders weren't given on 9-11-01, much less FBI Agents being ignored in the times prior to, and suspicious airline pilot school instructors as well, ..... (etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....)
So anyhoo, for some reason, though, the MSM has me feeling all jittery with renewed happy excitement toward the heroic timing of my President. Now, ---- I just can't wait to go racing to the voting booths next Presidential election.

(But maybe for Ron Paul, this time, I think. Even though, I'm on the fiscal uber far Left.....)

i see them celebrating at ground zero... i wonder why? he wasn't wanted for the 9/11 events.

This event seems to have a great sociological importance for some sectors of the US public - it provides some form of closure. It's also a bit cathartic specially since we're a few months away from the 10th anniversary of 9/11. For Obama and his administration it provides a welcome breath of fresh air on the road to the presidential campaign. How can you beat the president that "killed" Osama Bin Laden? He's the cool guy that has social concerns but, at the same time, has the balls to keep the wars going and defeat the most wanted man in the world. This will certainly provide presidencial marketing fodder in the coming months...
Regarding the real relevance of this event I can only say that the world isn't a better or safer place than it was yesterday. Kiling Bin Laden doesn't provide consolation for the disorganized efforts of the US war machine in Afghanistan and Iraq, wars that caused the death of many thousands, including young american soldiers that deserved a better fate (at least they could have planned it in a better way, to prevent such a loss of lives).

"HELL ON EARTH" IF OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS EVER KILLED or CAPTURED PROMISED
BY AL-QAEDA! / AL-QAEDA PROMISES A "NUCLEAR HELLSTORM" FROM A NUKE BOMB
HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE! –
9 News, Australia, Monday, May 2, 2011

The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that al-Qaeda has hidden a
nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "NUCLEAR HELLSTORM" if Osama
bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed.

The terror group also planned to make a 9/11 style attack on London's
Heathrow airport by crashing a hijacked airliner into one of the
terminals, the files showed.
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror
group would detonate the nuclear device if the al-Qaeda chief was
captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the
WikiLeaks Web site.

Sheikh Mohammed, the self-professed mastermind of the September 11, 2001
attacks on the United States, has been held at Guantanamo since 2006 and
is to be tried in a military court at the US naval base on Cuba over the
attacks.

His nuclear threat was revealed in Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper,
one of several media outlets which have published the classified
assessments of detainees at Guantanamo.

The German weekly Der Spiegel, also citing WikiLeaks, said that Sheikh
Mohammed had told his interrogators he had set up two cells for the
purpose of attacking Heathrow in 2002.

The aim was to seize control of an airliner shortly after take-off from
Heathrow, one of the world's busiest airports, turn it around and crash
it into one of the four terminals. Sheikh Mohammed said one cell had
been formed with the aim of taking flying lessons in Kenya, while the
other had been tasked with recruiting participants.

He said the plot had been discussed several times at the highest level
of al-Qaeda. One component had involved the infiltration of ground staff
at the airport, according to Der Spiegel.

Another attack given the green light in late 2001 would have targeted
"the tallest buildings in California" with hijacked airliners, Der
Spiegel reported. The attackers would have gained access to the airliner
cockpits by setting off small bombs hidden in their shoes, it said.

Sheikh Mohammed, captured in 2003 in Pakistan, also claims to have
personally beheaded U.S. journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002 with his
"blessed right hand" and to have helped in the 1993 World Trade Centre
bombing that killed six people.

Der Spiegel noted that his "confessions" should have be treated with
caution as they could have been extracted through torture. Sheikh
Mohammed is known to have undergone the method known as "waterboarding."

Former U.S. president George W. Bush claimed in his memoirs published
last year that using the interrogation technique -- which simulates
drowning -- helped prevent planned attacks on Heathrow and London's
Canary Wharf business district.

He also told the London Times newspaper in November that it was "damn
right" that he had authorised use of the method on Sheikh Mohammed.
------------------------------------------<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hmm, that was the photo that I understood ran on the Fox network. Too bad.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back