• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Osama bin laden dead?

Free episodes:

obamgreatshotsplash.jpg

(But maybe for Ron Paul, this time, I think. Even though, I'm on the fiscal uber far Left.....)

Say goodbye to the EPA and department of education...hell why don't we just go back to the Articles of Confederation! (kidding).

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Wow, Fox News run something without checking facts!!?

PS There's an immeasurable of sarcasm in the above statement. Fox News should not be considered news.

My goodness I couldn't agree more...

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

IMAGINE THAT! Someone doubting what a president said... LMAO!!

LOL...what you mean Nixon, Clinton, and G Dubya didn't set good examples?

Back