• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Osama bin laden dead?

Free episodes:

It's only appropriate that Bin Laden's body was thrown into the ocean. Obama will be surfing on that corpse all the way to his reelection in 2012. :)

this is all a pretext to more war and to bolster obombas rating. move along sheeple nothing more to see here.

Guys; I was wondering how long it will take RCH and his pal Mike to announce a 19.5 deg ritual sacrifice, and all the baloney that goes with their "ideas"..Will it be longer than waiting for Trump to demand the "Long Form Death Certificate"???

BTW: Survived the tornado, missed the house to the south, and the darned tornado actually went back up into the air for about 15 miles and then returned to ground level..

Tider: Did you make it??

Dale

Thanks Dale, I made it. House in back of me lost a roof and we lost power for 5 days and 4 nights. Tuscaloosa looks like a war zone. I have been working some at a shelter today. Amazing how things like color and nationality and even social status kind of disapears for awhile during a disaster. The pain will bring you to your knees but the human spirit will inspire you.

they washed his body, wrapped him in white sheets and performed a muslim religious ritual and no one thought of taking a photo of this? RIIIIIIGHT!!!

Until there is proof it was a muslim burial sanctioned by the pakistani government the most logical burial a navy seal team organised was capturing him alive making a non fatal knife wound to puncture one lung , tieing him up on the helicopter , bringing out 40 kilometres out to sea and dropping him naked into the ocean .

Assuming facts without evidence.

What would satisfy folks that he is dead? Who would have to testify to it to make it believable? Again, I ask you if that isn't the CIA and the United States Navy then who the hell could that be?

a photo of the body, documentation of the DNA collection, a DVD of the religious service and burial at sea would sell a lot of copies.

baa... baaaaa....obaaaaaama....

Sadly for you, with every other post you seem more childish and incoherent.
Pixel, it's quite telling that you have nothing intelligent to say about this topic except to act like a fool. How about you try harder than that to show us why you think we are wrong to accept what Obama said?
This, along with all the other stuff you consider yourself a free thinker about, makes me realize that you really have no clue what is going on around you. Before you go off, i realize that you probably think what I have said is ironic because you think that I have no idea what the real world is about - NWO, Global Warming/Climate Change, 9/11, so on and so forth.

All I'm asking is that before you dismiss what people you disagree with are saying, you actually try to support your argument with more than a LMAO, sheeple, or "you think they give you the real news."

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

a photo of the body, documentation of the DNA collection, a DVD of the religious service and burial at sea would sell a lot of copies.

DNA fingerprinting helped identify Osama bin Laden - thestar.com

Genetic Fingerprinting: How Officials Identified Bin Laden's Body - - TIME Healthland

Just type Bin Laden DNA in a search engine.
Of course, in your mind, all those news sources are compromised by the NWO.

It's hard to tell in a forum - are you being sarcastic? If you are, that's exactly what I said you would say.
If you're not, I apologize for the sarcasm remark, and I'm glad you finally see that you were wrong on this.

amazing display of sheepmanship angel... you have been programmed well.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

interesting news... lets see what happens.. i guess they are telling the truth OR they are trying to find a different photoshop expert.

During the operation, a photo of his face was transmitted to analysts, who confirmed the identification.
According to Pentagon officials, photos of Bin Laden’s dead face do exist but those widely distributed on the Internet are fake. At some point, if only to convince die-hard Bin Laden followers, officials are expected to release a corpse photo, as has been done in the past when famous villains such as Che Guevara and Iraqi President Saddam Hussein were killed or captured. Additionally, such special ops are typically videotaped by mini-helmet cams to document a sensitive mission and assist in debriefing and future training.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

pixelsmith said:
amazing display of sheepmanship angel... you have been programmed well.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

interesting news... lets see what happens.. i guess they are telling the truth OR they are trying to find a different photoshop expert.

my tin foil hat is 10 years old now... i might have to get a new one.

Back