• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

He explained clearly why he was so excited. One was the former DoD secret unknown aerial threats program guy saying publicly that the gov’t investigates UAPs. Which, I guess you could get excited about from the standpoint of it’s a direct admission by a former gov’t employee directly involved in that secret department. Kean had a lady boner about that too. The second thing they were both giddy over was the Mellon guy talking about an incident involving the USS Nimitz and sailors seeing a UAP in 2004 off the coast of San Diego, if I recall correctly. Mellon, and subsequently Kean, both incorrectly referred to the Nimitz as a battleship. It’s a nuclear-powered supercarrier. I get a little salty when major details in these alleged events get flubbed. It just reflects poorly on the veracity of the entire story as a result. But hey, that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just not so high on this story, but we'll see.

Gene, you’ve very recently interviewed one of the major figures involved with this TdL Academy, so why not follow up and re-interview him with the focus on this project? I refer to Jacques Vallee, who is BFF with Hal Puthoff and have you not read Jacques’ preface to the first book in the Peter Levenda Sekret Machines trilogy?

Hells Nazi Bells, you’ve got 2 birds in the friggin’ Aviary: Uncle Hal as the Owl and Jacques the Partridge.
List of Aviary Members | Presidential UFO

Not to mention Peter Levenda himself who is still perpetrating the greatest literary hoax of the 20th Century, the Simon Necronomicon. No wonder Tom hired him to write the sinister historical grimoire of UFO disclosure, which is homage to the most ancient alien astronaut of them all: Cthulhu, still hovering over us in his spiffy inter-dimensional Lovecraft.
The cult of Cthulhu: real prayer for a fake tentacle

(In the interest of full disclosure, I must disclose that I am having too much fun with this de Longe, it’s de lovely juggernaut. Just remember what Jackie Gleason said to Richard Nixon after Nixon showed Jackie the dead pickled alien at Wright Patterson: “To the Moon, Alice!!!”)
A President, a Comedian, and Pickled Aliens | Mysterious Universe

Are you any higher, Gene?

Best regards,
Tom Mellett

Gene <Chris and Paul Kimball please watch this and let me know if this is a scam!

If you watched the video why do you need someone else to tell you if the Academy is a scam? Didn’t the video explain things in clear enough terms for you? That was the final nail in the coffin for me, especially that slick shell game of transferring $400K of old debt to the brand new “public benefit” company he is asking people to invest in for $200 minimum and where your resulting shares will literally be worth pennies on the dollar.

If you watched the video why do you need someone else to tell you if the Academy is a scam? Didn’t the video explain things in clear enough terms for you? That was the final nail in the coffin for me, especially that slick shell game of transferring $400K of old debt to the brand new “public benefit” company he is asking people to invest in for $200 minimum and where your resulting shares will literally be worth pennies on the dollar.

I changed my post a bit it is a scam I Hope Gene ,Chris and Mr. Kimball all publicly proclaim it to be a scam! !

Gene ,Chris and Paul Kimball please watch this and let me know if you think this is a scam! i do believe it is!

First rule of capitalism: There's a sucker born every minute.

Second rule of capitalism: Milk them for everything they're worth.

Tom DeLonge, a corporate sell-out faux rocker if ever there was one, is just doing to ufology what he's done his entire career. Manufacturing a product for a niche market that he thinks is willing to pay for it.

Hard to blame him, really. It's the American way.

Tom DeLonge, a corporate sell-out faux rocker if ever there was one, is just doing to ufology what he's done his entire career. Manufacturing a product for a niche market that he thinks is willing to pay for it.

SHOTS FIRED!

And that sir is a sad truth.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Sure, they were no Nickelback, Barenaked Ladies or Tragically Hip... ;-) (RIP Gord)

Nickelback is even worse than Blink-182. They are the epitome of soulless, talentless corporate machine "rock". BNL are an acquired taste, which I used to like when they were indies, but then they went corporate and watered down their sound.

The Hip? Legends. Never compromised an inch. Safe travels to Gord. While DeLonge is bilking UFO suckers, he was fighting to his dying breath to improve the lives of First Nations people in Canada.

Last edited:
Still find these number of eyewitness sightings from former Met Police Officers from ON DUTY SIGHTINGS - The PRUFOS Police Database seem low during these periods in history and listening to real expert's that's Gene and Don.;) Also those database should be way higher and Nick's first book was spot on. Also the above link has not included Redcaps, Navy, Nuclear etc sightings which Nick Pope has alluded to in the past. Not forgetting the NATO sighting during some military exercise during Cold War. Also the sighting during the West Germany airlift. Pure speculation it would be more plausible a so called contact meeting would occur at sea rather than on land in the past and away from all the public communications.

Last edited:
Something else I've thought about that is disheartening (especially when I think back of all the cases over the years)....

The Tim Edwards Colorado UFO video; now knowing it's a spiderweb - it's shocking to hear the witnesses say things like (as they're watching the video) "What else can move hundreds of miles in 1 second? Look how big that thing is. Then it has those mini UFO's flying in and out of it." (Where meanwhile it's like "Ummm, no - it's a spiderweb connected to your roof a few feet from the camera" and "Yeah, those are bugs buzzing around right in front of the camera - not mini flying saucers.")

Then when Fox interviews people in town; "We saw it too. You can consider this a mass sighting." (Where meanwhile it's like "Ummmm, no. You didn't see anything OR you are lying OR you saw something else. But you definitely didn't see Tim's spiderweb connected to his house from the other side of town).

Then you have Fox himself saying this is by far the best flying saucer footage he has ever seen. Hearing people say things like "you can see the energy running through this thing" and "the speed at which it zipped around was unbelievable".

So if that was an "event" caught on video tape and it turned out to be prosaic, think how many stories are complete bunk or misidentified since 1947.

My question regarding Tim Edwards video is; as he's taping it, he has to realize it's something right in front of his face and not 5 miles up in the sky, right? Then for his daughter and other family members to go along with it one has to think that they knew it wasn't a flying saucer.

Thanks again to C.O. for posting his own "cigar shaped UFO in the daytime" video.

Thanks again to C.O. for posting his own "cigar shaped UFO in the daytime" video.
For those of you that haven't seen the videos that CGL is referring to... Here's the 1995 Tim Edwards video
and here is my attempt to recreate the same type of sighting w/ a spiderweb refracting sunlight. Sedona 2007

For those of you that haven't seen the videos that CGL is referring to... Here's the 1995 Tim Edwards video
and here is my attempt to recreate the same type of sighting w/ a spiderweb refracting sunlight. Sedona 2007
I personally think C.O.'s video should have gotten way more exposure. And not to bash UFO's or try & prove that there is nothing to this entire thing. But just to reiterate being cautious. Check all explanations and in most cases (but not everyone of course) Occam's razor comes into effect. I mean, the one guy with the glasses on "Chasing UFO's" hit the nail on the head in a way when he said something to the effect (when viewing the video with Erin & Fox) "Something just isn't right with this. The movement between the object & the edge of the roof of the house." I felt the same exact way. I don't know enough about videography or photography to say "It's not real because of XYZ" but I know enough to know something is off. Then for Fox to proclaim it's a real craft and not only is it real, it's the best flying saucer footage he has ever seen?

I wish someone could have interrupted the taping of that episode and could say something like "Ok. Let's take a minute here and think; what's more probable - this is a massive UFO way up in the sky with 'scout' UFO's taking off and landing from/within the bigger UFO......OR....there is a more rational, prosaic explanation?" Granted, I didn't know what it was until Chris posted his own video - but again - I knew enough that something was "off". I would have never claimed that was a craft and/or that there were smaller crafts buzzing around it. I wish I could also go back and reinterview those "witnesses" and say something like "Ok, now that we know we are watching a spider web glistening in the sunlight, do you want to change any of your statements about the blazing speed of this thing or how you witnessed the same object on the other side of town, etc.?"

Again, there should have been an update showing Chris O'Brien's video right next to the Edwards video - just to reiterate to folks like Fox to pump the brakes before jumping to conclusions.

Back