• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

As much sharing in the insufferable/ongoing pain of some members, I find that Randall’s persona in performing, as the Usual Suspect is dead on target, demonstrated by the innumerable torches in hand, while many view Ufology as an entertainment/art form of sorts.

I agree with Marduk the government and military don't know anything of value.

For one thing, all the departments hate each other. Nobody shares anything in case the other guy gets an advantage. Good data rots away in the corner because nobody knows what to do with it. Bad data gets made official because it helps a colonel get promoted. It's literally where good information goes to die.

For another thing, the government and military are riddled with individuals who are bored, lonely, bitter, self-important and mentally unstable, even at the highest ranks. Theses people are constantly f#4king up - taking stuff home, collecting souvenirs, shooting pictures on their smart phones, bragging, trying to sell stolen shit to gang members, sending classified stuff to their girlfriends. If there was anything cool about ET it would be public in about 5 seconds.

I think Google has a better chance of spotting aliens than the government. I'm serious.

Google has ALL the data. They're very close to having everything imaged and mapped in real time. They've got the analytics. They're not scared to interconnect and feed everything into the system. It's practically predictive AI already.

Update: this article appeared that day after my post! ...

Google DeepMind's AI teaches itself to beat human players of complex Chinese game in three days - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Last edited:
Its healthy to debate that's what the Paracast forum is for not attack each other with ridicule and insults. The youtube video of Mrs Howe work on Cattle Muties
Enjoy Randalls input on many topics and as others. We all got to sort the wheat from the chaff.
One clear example is the Moon and the lacking HD imaging on the surface needs to pushed by mainstream scientist to give access to the public community. Will it be United States of America President Donald Trump or China Communist Leader Xi Ping ? who will give more open door policy on the classified UFO files they have to decide sooner or later. On disclosure agree with Randle never happen unless WW3 with nuclear weapons if they know what the hell it is apart from UFOs . Life is out there and just like most on the forums don't need a skeptical scientist or rock star to tell us blant obvious going on the billions of stars in our universe today . If the rock star has the key to open the pandora box why have a funding mechanism just do it. Looks as space race is going to speed up even more and will the Chinese get to Mars before the US /Russians in landing humans on the surface not the bs already had folks there? Maybe Dr Brandenburg theory billions of years ago and panspermia theory is very plausible.

CSIRO and NASA – a partnership as unlimited as space itself - CSIROscope

Last edited:
OK, Randall. You’re entitled to set your own personal level for bullshit standards. Your’s is clearly significantly higher than mine.

For me, and my level of bullshit standards, DeLonge has repeatedly suggested, implied, insinuated, intimated, inferred and ultimately been very shady in how he talks about what he’s discovered doing his research and talking with all of these “insiders.” The results so far? He has neither revealed nor shared anything of any interest or significance, in even the most mildest of terms or lowest of expectations. There has been no research accomplished that he can point to to justify any of his grandstanding bullshit.

All he has done is leverage his modest notoriety to hobnob with some former government types with some eyebrow-raising credentials that merely lend credibility to his recently announced for-profit ENTERTAINMENT venture.

So, you keep the faith brother and continue to be the forum contrarian you so clearly revel in being. I, for one, don’t think you are overbearing to the point of needing to be chastised by moderators. Exhausting? Yes. Wrong? Frequently. However, I think it is very unfortunate that strong dissenting voices, who keep things civil and don’t resort to personal attacks, are being strong-armed by the forum powers-that-be (aka Gene Steinberg).

This is a forum. People will disagree. As long as things stay civil and don’t devolve into name-calling and personal attacks, I don’t see why there is a need for the Mods to intervene. Especially when, if you find someone that annoys you, you can simply BLOCK them. I have at least 4-5 people who are active forum posters currently blocked because they are fucking idiots. It makes the forum much more enjoyable. As exasperating as I can sometimes find your viewpoints, I welcome your participation in the discussions. I hope whoever felt the need to complain simply chooses to block you rather than continue to suffer, unnecessarily, your “over-bearing” nature. For both of your sake’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess you can look at it like this; DeLonge is kinda like Ray Stanford - seems to have all this miraculous information but wont share any of it with anyone.......hmmmmmm.

For the record, since he probably thinks it was me, let me be clear - I never once asked for Gene to say anything to Randall (and I'm fairly sure that whatever Gene did say was a lot less draconian than Randall presents it to be). Did I gripe about him to Gene privately? Absolutely, because I think he's a bother to the point of troll-dom, and I think that turns a lot of people who might otherwise participate off, including me. But I just stuck him on Ignore, and that works fine for me (although at some point, when you're being ignored, common courtesy is to take the hint and stop talking about the person doing the ignoring).

But as annoying and intellectually hypocritical as Randall is, I wouldn't ban him or even chastise him. Let him rant, I say. That's why someone created the Ignore button.

I struggle with that, man. I see both of your points, but at the same time I struggle with more than a few things you've said.

For one, there is absolutely a ridicule factor in play. I know for a fact that here in conservative calgary working in my conservative industry, my career prospects would be significantly undermined if people knew I had experiences and was into this stuff... whatever this stuff is. Maybe not in politics (although how can you be sure) - and not in the film industry - but this area in particular has been far more liberal than many. To extrapolate a generic sweeping statement from your particular experience is one that is difficult to reconcile.

For another I was as surprised as Randall was that you were using that random radio tuner thing. I mean, by definition it gives out random snippets of noise that often contains human speech. It's designed to create coincidences. Why would you think that was evidence of anything?

You never really go into that stuff, and I have to say although I'm a giant fan, you've been on a bit of a soapbox of your own lately.

Anyway. apparently it seems like some someone got their knickers in a knot and complained that my posts are too "overbearing" ( Gee I wonder who'd make a complaint like that ), and have been asked to stop posting or "tone it down". So I'll be taking another break here from the forum so that whoever they are can resume their participation without having to face any counterpoint. Hopefully someone else will pick up the slack.

If someone isn't mad at you for saying something, then you probably aren't saying anything worth saying. Keep posting, man.

For another I was as surprised as Randall was that you were using that random radio tuner thing. I mean, by definition it gives out random snippets of noise that often contains human speech. It's designed to create coincidences. Why would you think that was evidence of anything?

Because like my good friends Greg and Walter and Nick and Aaron (and Mac before he died), I've seen enough, experienced enough, and talked to enough people over the years to keep an open mind. I also understand, and encourage everyone else to embrace as a core philosophy when looking into any of this stuff, that context is imperative. I've explained that repeatedly on The Paracast and Radio Misterioso, and on Haunted as well. Too many people get target-locked in on a specific thing or moment, and that's a mistake because they miss a lot of other stuff going on around them, or fail to place an event or experience into its broader context. It's one of the key flaws in eyewitness accounts, which on their own are the weakest form of evidence (note that I did not say "useless" lest anyone feel like mischaracterizing what I wrote). So, for the ghost box, do I think everything that comes out of it is pure gold? No way. Indeed, I was highly skeptical of it before we started, to the point of not wanting to use it at all. But when viewed properly as a tool and just a tool (one of many), over the course of filming I came to see that, in specific incidences, and in the broader context of what was happening, it was indeed very interesting, and yielded some thought-provoking moments. Coincidences? Perhaps. But to close one's mind off completely (as is the case when one asserts that something is absolutely "impossible") isn't good investigation or rational thinking - it's dogma, and frankly it's dull.

Because like my good friends Greg and Walter and Nick and Aaron (and Mac before he died), I've seen enough, experienced enough, and talked to enough people over the years to keep an open mind. I also understand, and encourage everyone else to embrace as a core philosophy when looking into any of this stuff, that context is imperative. I've explained that repeatedly on The Paracast and Radio Misterioso, and on Haunted as well. Too many people get target-locked in on a specific thing or moment, and that's a mistake because they miss a lot of other stuff going on around them, or fail to place an event or experience into its broader context. It's one of the key flaws in eyewitness accounts, which on their own are the weakest form of evidence (note that I did not say "useless" lest anyone feel like mischaracterizing what I wrote). So, for the ghost box, do I think everything that comes out of it is pure gold? No way. Indeed, I was highly skeptical of it before we started, to the point of not wanting to use it at all. But when viewed properly as a tool and just a tool (one of many), over the course of filming I came to see that, in specific incidences, and in the broader context of what was happening, it was indeed very interesting, and yielded some thought-provoking moments. Coincidences? Perhaps. But to close one's mind off completely (as is the case when one asserts that something is absolutely "impossible") isn't good investigation or rational thinking - it's dogma, and frankly it's dull.
See, that’s the dialectic. We can disagree and both have valid points.

I’ve listened to you on RM as well, so I get your point. I just disagree with it, and that’s ok. To me the math is all wrong. To me it is designed to trigger confirmation bias - that’s its function.

To you, it’s another data point in the narrative. I get it.

And that’s ok.

Randall, a bad person..., in my view not at all. Controversial, most definitely, as inherently, Ufology is a controversial topic, which is interpreted/debated in many ways.
I agree, Randall is a good guy at heart, but sometimes he belabors his points and falls into niggling over details, or languaging and he sometimes over explains things which can come across as overbearing and boorish. You can't say that he doesn't care passionately about the subject of UFOs. Rarely (if ever) does he pick fights, engage in trollish exchanges or descend into ad homonym attacks and most of the time IMO he has worthwhile comments and opinions about whatever the subject is at hand. That said, he can be a bit tone deaf and argumentative, but it's always done w/ his own brand of bland Canadian politeness, :rolleyes:

I guess you can look at it like this; DeLonge is kinda like Ray Stanford - seems to have all this miraculous information but wont share any of it with anyone.......hmmmmmm.
How many times do I have to remind you and everyone else that Ray will share his work privately with anyone interested enough in what he's doing. If you are interested in what he's doing, introduce yourself, open up a line of communication and prepare to be educated by one of ufology's few visionary pioneers!

I agree, Randall is a good guy at heart, but sometimes he belabors his points and falls into niggling over details, or languaging and he sometimes over explains things which can come across as overbearing and boorish. You can't say that he doesn't care passionately about the subject of UFOs. Rarely (if ever) does he pick fights, engage in trollish exchanges or descend into ad homonym attacks and most of the time IMO he has worthwhile comments and opinions about whatever the subject is at hand. That said, he can be a bit tone deaf and argumentative, but it's always done w/ his own brand of bland Canadian politeness, :rolleyes:
As a Canadian, I'd like to do a pre-emptive apology on behalf of all Canadians for our blandness.

See, that’s the dialectic. We can disagree and both have valid points.

I’ve listened to you on RM as well, so I get your point. I just disagree with it, and that’s ok. To me the math is all wrong. To me it is designed to trigger confirmation bias - that’s its function.

To you, it’s another data point in the narrative. I get it.

And that’s ok.

I have no problem with that. :)

Reason I asked is thought Randall was being unfairly treated. I always valued his opinions.(sometimes I don't agree with them but respect them.)

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

How many times do I have to remind you and everyone else that Ray will share his work privately with anyone interested enough in what he's doing. If you are interested in what he's doing, introduce yourself, open up a line of communication and prepare to be educated by one of ufology's few visionary pioneers!

Our PM is hip and cool and progressive (as much as any G7 leader can or ever will be), and your President is... well, Donald Trump. If that's blandness, I'll take it. ;)

Good lordy, this is a first for me. I have never agreed with so many of you guys on anything as I do this DeLonge nonsense. If they end up with a show on Gaia, I won't be surprised. :D
Maybe DeLonge can get together with Richard Dolan on Gaia TV and share all their vast UFO knowledge with the public.

Our PM is hip and cool and progressive (as much as any G7 leader can or ever will be), and your President is... well, Donald Trump. If that's blandness, I'll take it. ;)
Our PM is good at taking his shirt off and taking photos... and that's about it.

Out here he's considered bad at best. How he could F up the energy east pipeline I have no idea. It's insane that we import Saudi oil into our refineries out east instead of refining our own. Sure, he's no Trump, but even Trump is no Trump.

30,000+ Tweets, No Self Awareness • r/TrumpCriticizesTrump

Back