1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

DeLonge's "disclosure"

Discussion in 'The UFO Forum' started by marduk, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Creepy Green Light

Creepy Green Light Paranormal Adept

Selling stuff.
    I accept that. In my mind though, you (which I'm sure wasn't done intentionally to sway people either way) debunked it. With all the anomalies in Edwards video's that didn't make sense (to me and others, like the guy with the glasses on Chasing UFO's), you're video solidified what they saw. Like I said earlier, your video should have been recognized way more than what it was. And not to make anybody look stupid or anything like that, but simply to show that usually the simplest explanation is the right explanation. I shouldn't speak for others, but what I've seen on other places on the world wide web - your video is considered the concrete evidence of proving that Edwards video was not a flying saucer up in the atmosphere with mini flying saucers launching from it and going back inside. I'm very glad you had a camera available and the weather conditions were perfect for you to capture what you did.

And maybe people did see something that night. Maybe it's another "Phoenix Lights" deal - where one thing is video taped (the flares) but people all over the state say that that's not what they saw - that they saw a chevron shaped craft gliding amongst the treeptops. So maybe while Edwards filmed a spider web - other people saw an actual object or craft in the sky?

2. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

The groups has got investors some silent and other upfront. Do your homework and it smells like a formula like some type of science/ntology . If they succeed in their agenda which doubt it as any type of 'science discoveries' go through the mill of Government institutions even private ones are governed by laws and policies of the services. The reporter George Knapp is checking it out the whole operation and even might get Mr Lazar back on the airwaves which both should appear on the Paracast with Gene and Chris. As mentioned by Paul and Walter above post which agree more clarification is needed before money into it. Also Ozzy is a great person to talk too and his wife is very smart cookie . All that swearing is a front and both give a lot to charity. Also how many of those involved in this new venture have sat down with the US President and US ambassadors talked about so called secret space programs and the subject of searching for ET which they can talk about on radio about classified material (never happen) which it seems they have all the answers already. Once those chaps go inside the wire they are sworn to secrecy about many topics that's how it works Walter knows that.

3. wwkirk

wwkirk Paranormal Adept

His company is up to $2,051,577 investments.

4. Creepy Green Light

Creepy Green Light Paranormal Adept

Selling stuff.
    Which is a shame, since Chris O. has been floundering for over 5 years now to get funds for his project - a project which will actually do good & is something valid. Vs. the garbage that Delonge promoting.

5. CuCullen

CuCullen Paranormal Maven

My guess is that DeLonge is artificially inflating these numbers to justify the existence of TTS/AAS. I wouldn't know how to confirm that suspicion, but all we have to go on is a website ticker and an almost absurdly high, unheard-of even, fundraising amount.