• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

Translation: I want money.
I wonder why?

Just release the "non-blurry" video footage they speak about.

Here is an interview with Joe Rogan. Apologies if this has been posted already.
I have a habit of jumping into threads without reading 1st.

Here is there promotional video from the website

I wonder why?

Just release the "non-blurry" video footage they speak about.

Here is an interview with Joe Rogan. Apologies if this has been posted already.
I have a habit of jumping into threads without reading 1st.

Here is there promotional video from the website
That's the thing; there is no non-blurry footage. Never has been. And when there is, it's a fraud/hoax (Meier, Walters, Heflin etc.)

Also - the thing that makes DeLonge's case so laughable - is who he is. Like if the government did finally decide "Alright, I think it's time we have some secret meetings & disclose some of our national secrets regarding 70 years of flying saucers & the aliens we had captured; call up the guitar player from Blink 182 and set up a meeting place & time." ;)

That's the thing; there is no non-blurry footage. Never has been. And when there is, it's a fraud/hoax (Meier, Walters, Heflin etc.)

Also - the thing that makes DeLonge's case so laughable - is who he is. Like if the government did finally decide "Alright, I think it's time we have some secret meetings & disclose some of our national secrets regarding 70 years of flying saucers & the aliens we had captured; call up the guitar player from Blink 182 and set up a meeting place & time." ;)

I've attached a file (available online) that contends the Heflin photos are legit.

Attachments

• Heflin’s 1965 photos finally validated.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
That's the thing; there is no non-blurry footage. Never has been.
This has been the case so far with blurry videos.., but I don't think we can apply this logic to automatically dismiss someone's claim that they do have good footage.

He is a business man. Apparently the band was a side thing.
I guess lots of guys want to be in a rock band still. Like Homer Simpson at Rock Camp, lol.

Personally, I would choose someone like Brian Cox, or Neil Tyson.
But Tom's story is that he initiated it, not they chose him.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS ORGANISATION!!

Although it most likely is a scam.., I think we should look at it objectively to find out.
Rather than relying on previous cases to automatically determine the outcome.

For example, we cannot say...
Greer told lies about disclosure;
Therefore 'X' will tell lies about disclosure

OR

No good UFO videos in the past...
Means no good UFO videos in the future

I have sent an email asking what the donations are for, and what is preventing him from showing us the UFO footage and rare metal he claims can be made lighter.

But this statement is on the FAQs page.
Can you provide with me for more information?
"Unfortunately, due to SEC regulations and best practices, we are unable to elaborate on the information provided in our Offering Circular to prospective investors one-on-one."

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been the case so far with blurry videos.., but I don't think we can apply this logic to automatically dismiss someone's claim that they do have good footage.

He is a business man. Apparently the band was a side thing.
I guess lots of guys want to be in a rock band still. Like Homer Simpson at Rock Camp, lol.

Personally, I would choose someone like Brian Cox, or Neil Tyson.
But Tom's story is that he initiated it, not they chose him.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS ORGANISATION!!

Although it most likely is a scam.., I think we should look at it objectively to find out.
Rather than relying on previous cases to automatically determine the outcome.

For example, we cannot say...
Greer told lies about disclosure;
Therefore 'X' will tell lies about disclosure

OR

No good UFO videos in the past...
Means no good UFO videos in the future

I have sent an email asking what the donations are for, and what is preventing him from showing us the UFO footage and rare metal he claims can be made lighter.

But this statement is on the FAQs page.
Can you provide with me for more information?
"Unfortunately, due to SEC regulations and best practices, we are unable to elaborate on the information provided in our Offering Circular to prospective investors one-on-one."
I mean you do realize that Blink 182 was a major, major band in the 90's and were on the radio/MTV every 5 seconds, right? It was his livelihood. Now all of a sudden he's a UFO expert/buff & special government agent...

I got my email reply. Reply is as expected...

"Hello Fila,

Thank you for your email and for your interest in the company. Unfortunately, due to SEC regulations and best practices, we are unable to elaborate on the information provided in our Offering Circular to prospective investors one-on-one. All news, videos and information about the Academy will be released on our website, so be sure to follow our journey along on tothestarsacademy.com for more information in the near future.

Thank you,
To The Stars... Academy of Arts & Science"

I mean you do realize that Blink 182 was a major, major band in the 90's and were on the radio/MTV every 5 seconds, right? It was his livelihood. Now all of a sudden he's a UFO expert/buff & special government agent...
Yes I am aware he was in a successful band.
But he was into the UFO scene back then. It didn't happen suddenly.

I work 5 days per week and still make time for UFO stuff and learning Python and electronics and even guitar.

I prefer not to make assertions on what is "believable" or not. Especially in order to form a conclusion.
I prefer facts or some form of evidence that doesn't rely on psychology and profiling.

I disagree that an individual should be overlooked.., just because someone was in a band 20 years ago.
This is not sufficient evidence to dismiss the claims made.

I got my email reply. Reply is as expected...

"Hello Fila,

Thank you for your email and for your interest in the company. Unfortunately, due to SEC regulations and best practices, we are unable to elaborate on the information provided in our Offering Circular to prospective investors one-on-one. All news, videos and information about the Academy will be released on our website, so be sure to follow our journey along on tothestarsacademy.com for more information in the near future.

Thank you,
To The Stars... Academy of Arts & Science"

Yes I am aware he was in a successful band.
But he was into the UFO scene back then. It didn't happen suddenly.

I work 5 days per week and still make time for UFO stuff and learning Python and electronics and even guitar.

I prefer not to make assertions on what is "believable" or not. Especially in order to form a conclusion.
I prefer facts or some form of evidence that doesn't rely on psychology and profiling.

I disagree that an individual should be overlooked.., just because someone was in a band 20 years ago.
This is not sufficient evidence to dismiss the claims made.
I mean to emphasize the point & make it even more ridiculous - replace Delonge with Gene Simmons from KISS. So imagine everything Delonge is saying & doing but imagine it's the guy from KISS saying it.

I too have been involved with UFO's since 1979 and have played bass since 1991 & have been in a band in Seattle - I get what you are saying. However....

I have no experience in government/FBI/CIA or anything like that. But being a former U.S. Naval Aviator in both Gulf Wars and the liberation of the former Yugoslavia - the entire thing sounds ridiculous to me.

I mean to emphasize the point & make it even more ridiculous - replace Delonge with Gene Simmons from KISS. So imagine everything Delonge is saying & doing but imagine it's the guy from KISS saying it.

I too have been involved with UFO's since 1979 and have played bass since 1991 & have been in a band in Seattle - I get what you are saying. However....

I have no experience in government/FBI/CIA or anything like that. But being a former U.S. Naval Aviator in both Gulf Wars and the liberation of the former Yugoslavia - the entire thing sounds ridiculous to me.

You, sir, are a bit of a real badass. Thank you for your sacrifices made to serve our country. We couldn’t be more opposite in our politics but I respect and admire your service to the country.

I’m not going to lie, I’m absolutely gobsmacked that DeLonge’s new venture has already raised $2 million from public investment in less than 30 days. Reading some of the myriad comments over at their website homepage, I’m struck by how misinformed and misguided many of the “supporters” are. “A fool and his money are soon parted” barely covers it.

For me, all I had to do was watch Jason Colavito’s short video breaking down the particulars of the IPO paperwork, along with DeLonge’s dubious appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast a few weeks ago and finally, the video of the actual TTS/AAS announcement itself, to tell me everything I needed to know about the veracity and intent of this “public benefit corporation” looking to be a “Disney for adults” entertainment venture.

I hope all those “investors” that had at least $200 burning a hole in their pockets feel good about paying off DeLonge’s previously accrued $400,000 debt that was transferred to the new company, along with his contractually-mandated $100K/year stipend and the, as yet to be disclosed, salaries of all of the former gov’t employee division heads he’s assembled to provide the patina of legitimacy to this poorly-veiled entertainment conglomerate poised to churn out more fanciful fictional stories from the true-believer mind of DeLonge and his ghostwriter du jour.

It pains me to think that with just a small fraction of that money, Chris O’Brien could have his SLV Camera Project up and running, and potentially providing some real compelling visual and scientific evidence, to help explain this high strange phenomena.

Of course, many of these people are, I’m sure, the same ones who also spend good money attending a Secret Space Program-themed MUFON Symposium to lap up everything their bullshitting panelists ladle out to the gullible attendees. I’m sure Jan Harzan is taking notes in order to try and mirror some of the success of DeLonge’s fundraising savvy.

Jesus, the deeper I’ve gotten into this subject of UFOs over the past decade, the more bitter and disillusioned I’ve become. Thank god for the Greg Bishops, Paul Kimballs, Robert Brandstetters, and Chris O’Briens of the world (to name just a few) that help maintain a level of critical thinking, intellectual rigor and honesty, and basic sanity. They are mental oases in the vast Sahara-like desert of charlatans, opportunists, hucksters, self-obsessed messiahs, and simply delusional true believers with faulty, or non-existent, bullshit meters that populate this field of interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jesus, the deeper I’ve gotten into this subject of UFOs over the past decade, the more bitter and disillusioned I’ve become. Thank god for the Greg Bishops, Paul Kimballs, Robert Brandstetters, and Chris O’Briens of the world (to name just a few) that help maintain a level of critical thinking, intellectual rigor and honesty, and basic sanity. They are mental oases in the vast Sahara-like desert of charlatans, opportunists, hucksters, self-obsessed messiahs, and simply delusional true believers with faulty, or non-existent, bullshit meters that populate this field of interest.
Thank you! It's comments like this that help keep me pushing that rock of discovery up the hill.

Here is the latest from Jason Colavito about the DeLonge juggernaut:

Weekend Roundup: Tom DeLonge Rakes in Cash, "Curse of Oak Island" Rakes in Viewers, and a Russian Man Claims a Mars-Sphinx Link

Regular readers will remember that last month ufologist and fading rock musician Tom DeLonge launched a public benefit corporation to promote science fiction movies and what he describes as high-speed time travel transportation systems. Oh, and something about UFO disclosure, but not really, except when it is. As part of the launch of To the Stars… Academy of Arts and Science, or TTS-AAS, in its official and illogical abbreviation, the company offered shares of stock to the public.

So far, more than 1,700 people have ponied up cash to pay DeLonge’s bills. According to the company, as of today, 1,764 investors have contributed $1.95 million in funding to the company, averaging more than $1,000 in investments per person. The money will cover the $100,00 per year the company is committed to paying DeLonge in perpetuity, along with the $600,000 in loans from DeLonge’s other company that they are also committed to repaying to him, on top of any merchandising profits and CEO salary that DeLonge will receive from his work with the company.

I’m not sure whether to feel relieved that fewer than 2,000 people in a country of 320 million felt compelled to give DeLonge money, or dismayed that merely whispering halfhearted words about UFO disclosure is enough to pull in nearly $2 million in four weeks.

I often agree with Colavito's commentary, though certainly not always. However, his ageist remarks regarding 'Curse of Oak Island' make him look like the wrong kind asshole.

He's correct on DeLonge, of course. We'll all simply have to endure this running its course, like with Goode and Wilcock, unfortunately.

You, sir, are a bit of a real badass. Thank you for your sacrifices made to serve our country. We couldn’t be more opposite in our politics but I respect and admire your service to the country.

I’m not going to lie, I’m absolutely gobsmacked that DeLonge’s new venture has already raised $2 million from public investment in less than 30 days. Reading some of the myriad comments over at their website homepage, I’m struck by how misinformed and misguided many of the “supporters” are. “A fool and his money are soon parted” barely covers it.

For me, all I had to do was watch Jason Colavuto’s short video breaking down the particulars of the IPO paperwork, along with DeLonge’s dubious appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast a few weeks ago and finally, the video of the actual TTS/AAS announcement itself, to tell me everything I needed to know about the veracity and intent of this “public benefit corporation” looking to be a “Disney for adults” entertainment venture.

I hope all those “investors” that had at least $200 burning a hole in their pockets feel good about paying off DeLonge’s previously accrued $400,000 debt that was transferred to the new company, along with his contractually-mandated $100K/year stipend and the, as yet to be disclosed, salaries of all of the former gov’t employee division heads he’s assembled to provide the patina of legitimacy to this poorly-veiled entertainment conglomerate poised to churn out more fanciful fictional stories from the true-believer mind of DeLonge and his ghostwriter du jour.

It pains me to think that with just a small fraction of that money, Chris O’Brien could have his SLV Camera Project up and running, and potentially providing some real compelling visual and scientific evidence, to help explain this high strange phenomena.

Of course, many of these people are, I’m sure, the same ones who also spend good money attending a Secret Space Program-themed MUFON Symposium to lap up everything their bullshitting panelists ladle out to the gullible attendees. I’m sure Jan Harzan is taking notes in order to try and mirror some of the success of DeLonge’s fundraising savvy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for the compliment and you are very welcome! I was happy to serve. I enlisted for 5 years - did my 5 years and then moved to Seattle & joined a band lol.

Ozzy Osbourne? (I made a meme)
yXkGjSj.jpg

Yea sic. I did ARMY cadets for a while. Is heaps of fun.

The whole UFO phenomenon is a bit strange though, none of it really makes sense.
A rock star pushing for disclosure is the least weird thing about this whole topic imo.
Kinda expected at this rate, lol. The Queen is a reptile, and Trump is probably a tribe of mushroom people...

Ozzy Osbourne? (I made a meme)
yXkGjSj.jpg

Yea sic. I did ARMY cadets for a while. Is heaps of fun.

The whole UFO phenomenon is a bit strange though, none of it really makes sense.
A rock star pushing for disclosure is the least weird thing about this whole topic imo.
Kinda expected at this rate, lol. The Queen is a reptile, and Trump is probably a tribe of mushroom people...
Excellent meme :) lol. The thing that is alarming these days is this; at least sensible, serious people that are into the entire UFO thing, don't take DeLonge seriously. Or all the fake crap on YouTube like Secureteam 10 and Fake Cousins & his twin brother/Third Phase of Moon. BUT.....the amount of people that think all of this garbage is legit is what's frightening.

I'm still not sure how Tim Edwards (& others like him) can see a spider web attached to his house and think it's a flying saucer. I mean to me, it has to be an intentional hoax. You're telling me you cant discern whether an object is 3 miles up in the sky or 3 feet from your camera lens? C',mon. And then how other eyewitnesses agree that it's a spaceship high up in the sky. Then the mass hysteria by other people in town saying they saw it too, etc. etc. It just shows that the will to believe is very very powerful (and also that people are BS artists).

I'm still not sure how Tim Edwards (& others like him) can see a spider web attached to his house and think it's a flying saucer. I mean to me, it has to be an intentional hoax. You're telling me you cant discern whether an object is 3 miles up in the sky or 3 feet from your camera lens? C',mon. And then how other eyewitnesses agree that it's a spaceship high up in the sky. Then the mass hysteria by other people in town saying they saw it too, etc. etc. It just shows that the will to believe is very very powerful (and also that people are BS artists).
I'm not saying what Tim Edwards videotaped was a spiderweb, but when I saw that spiderweb hanging off my house, I was immediately reminded of the Salida '95 sighting event. Don't forget 23 witnesses around the central/southern part of Colorado saw something high in the sky that morning and all descriptions were visually identical. I interviewed at least half of them—twelve, if memory serves me correct.

Back