• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

My reaction when Tom Delonge asks for support for his crowd funding project:

FreIGQJ.jpg

Well that was interesting Gene and first thought you been taken down for some reason. I check Paul's video link out on the new enterprise sweeping the net. Maybe Guitarist Delong will appear on the Paracast with Don and Paul the other members of the team ? Also like said before Bentwaters was not a experiment drone! and folks would not have a Cobra :)D wingman) meeting for that. Like to see Paracast get Sci-fi author Mack Maloney appearing as he has done some great research. Also how Physicist Stanton Friedman and like to hear him again on the show a icon and his take on the current events in the UFO field.
I am speaking only for myself, but I can predict how episodes with DeLonge and Friedman will go. Delonge would reveal NOTHING interesting and would transform the episode into a commercial for his business enterprises. Haven't you heard him on other talk shows? Very little solid information, very strong emphasis on promotion of books and films. Stanton Friedman could just send a tape because every interview is exactly the same. Cue the sound bites, e.g., "My Grey Basket", "Don't bother me with facts, my mind is made up", "MJ12", "Redacted documents".....yawn. I love the dear gentleman but he has given the same interview 1000 times over the years. He is frozen in time like the proverbial ghost who repeats the same action over and over.

I personally think C.O.'s video should have gotten way more exposure. And not to bash UFO's or try & prove that there is nothing to this entire thing. But just to reiterate being cautious. Check all explanations and in most cases (but not everyone of course) Occam's razor comes into effect. I mean, the one guy with the glasses on "Chasing UFO's" hit the nail on the head in a way when he said something to the effect (when viewing the video with Erin & Fox) "Something just isn't right with this. The movement between the object & the edge of the roof of the house." I felt the same exact way. I don't know enough about videography or photography to say "It's not real because of XYZ" but I know enough to know something is off. Then for Fox to proclaim it's a real craft and not only is it real, it's the best flying saucer footage he has ever seen?

I wish someone could have interrupted the taping of that episode and could say something like "Ok. Let's take a minute here and think; what's more probable - this is a massive UFO way up in the sky with 'scout' UFO's taking off and landing from/within the bigger UFO......OR....there is a more rational, prosaic explanation?" Granted, I didn't know what it was until Chris posted his own video - but again - I knew enough that something was "off". I would have never claimed that was a craft and/or that there were smaller crafts buzzing around it. I wish I could also go back and reinterview those "witnesses" and say something like "Ok, now that we know we are watching a spider web glistening in the sunlight, do you want to change any of your statements about the blazing speed of this thing or how you witnessed the same object on the other side of town, etc.?"

Again, there should have been an update showing Chris O'Brien's video right next to the Edwards video - just to reiterate to folks like Fox to pump the brakes before jumping to conclusions.

Not even bothered with the rock preaching "It's all humbug" in the media. I rather like Stanton Friedman who was around during the critical time of the UFO wave in the 1950s . Stanton Friedman talked to eyewitness and done the background research. Interested in who approached the rock star and set up this venture behind the scenes at the beginning . So having the rock star appear on the Paracast would be good for listeners to hear all his viewpoints.

"I've read all the books...so I know everything..." —Tom deLonge (from his taped acceptance speech at the 2017 IUFOCongress "Researcher of the year.")

Not that you'll take the time, but here is DeLonge on Joe Rogan's podcast a couple of weeks ago. Just listen to the bullshit word salad that comes out of his mouth. How can anyone take this guy seriously, yet you stated during the Alexander episode that our questions were "jaded." Hardly, and I take offense at the characterization.

Yeah, book him on a “Roundtable” episode with Michael Horn, Dr. Stephen Greer, Jaime Maussan, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and for good measure, Sean David Morton via Skype from prison. Oh, to be fair and balanced, Greg Bishop and Paul Kimball as guest hosts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for After The Paracast you can have special guests Phil Imbrogno and Dr. David Jacobs. With special guest hosts Burnt State and RPJ.

Yeah, book him on a “Roundtable” episode with Michael Horn, Dr. Stephen Greer, Jaime Maussan, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and for good measure, Sean David Morton via Skype from prison. Oh, to be fair and balanced, Greg Bishop and Paul Kimball as guest hosts.

Loved it ;)

And for After The Paracast you can have special guests Phil Imbrogno and Dr. David Jacobs. With special guest hosts Burnt State and RPJ.
I don't recall anyone saying your questions were "jaded." Maybe referring to an aside about the slant of a question, but Jaded in general? :cool: Naw, that's my job...

Let’s take DeLonge at his word for a second and assume that he was contacted by / has met with government insiders re: UFOs (I make no such assumption, but call this a thought-experiment because I have a few free minutes while waiting for video to render).

Given his actions since then, which would be more likely - that they gave him the secrets and told them to go about revealing them the way he has so far, or that they recruited him to be a disinformation agent, spreading outlandish tales to further muddy the waters (either as a willing agent or a useful idiot)?

@Paul Kimball There is a third option here. My suspicion is that Tom was approached by a well known, as yet unnamed, UFO story-smith (e.g. Richard Doty type) who confirmed all of DeLonge's wildest beliefs. IIRC, Tom hasn't confirmed who some of his original sources were.

Let’s take DeLonge at his word for a second and assume that he was contacted by / has met with government insiders re: UFOs (I make no such assumption, but call this a thought-experiment because I have a few free minutes while waiting for video to render).

Given his actions since then, which would be more likely - that they gave him the secrets and told them to go about revealing them the way he has so far, or that they recruited him to be a disinformation agent, spreading outlandish tales to further muddy the waters (either as a willing agent or a useful idiot)?
"I'll take 'Useful Idiot' for $1000, Alex."

Back