• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

Reason I asked is thought Randall was being unfairly treated. I always valued his opinions.(sometimes I don't agree with them but respect them.)

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

You can ask Gene, but I suspect that Randall has blown this way out of proportion. I'm sure what Gene asked him to do was maybe be a bit less argumentative, to occasionally just agree to disagree, to from time to time simply ignore people with whom he clearly will never agree (as I do) and so forth. Any "banning" that is happening is Randall undertaking a voluntary self-exile, which is a whole lot of drama that he has created.

But here's a thought. Very few guests of the show ever participate on the forums (I'm from time to time one of the exceptions to the rule, as are Walter and Greg), or offer further value-added content. Folks might want to ask themselves why that is. Guests don't want to be badgered. Fair questions are fine, tough questions are fine, but when they have been asked and answered, and then someone just won't let it go to the point of pedantry... well, that's the very definition of a place to be avoided.

Last edited:
You can ask Gene, but I suspect that Randall has blown this way out of proportion. I'm sure what gene asked him to do was maybe be a bit less argumentative, to occasionally just agree to disagree, to from time to time simply ignore people with whom he clearly will never agree (as I do) and so forth. Any "banning" that is happening is Randall undertaking a voluntary self-exile, which is a whole lot of drama that he has created.

But here's a thought. Very few guests of the show ever participate on the forums (I'm from time to time one of the exceptions to the rules, as are Walter and Greg), or offer further value-added content. Folks might want to ask themselves why that is. Guests don't want to be badgered. Fair questions are fine, tough questions are fine, but when they have been asked and answered, and then someone just won't let it go to the point of pedantry... well, that's the very definition of a place to be avoided.
I would say that in general a failure of “luminaries” of this field is a lack of introspection or ability to deal with criticism.

I’m not directing that at you, but it is a common conceit from folks like Dolan or Strieber or countless others - ‘don’t ask me the hard questions because that makes you an asshole.’

And that’s one way for someone to go right off the deep end with this stuff.

True criticism well intentioned is gold.

How many times do I have to remind you and everyone else that Ray will share his work privately with anyone interested enough in what he's doing. If you are interested in what he's doing, introduce yourself, open up a line of communication and prepare to be educated by one of ufology's few visionary pioneers!
I remember at one point (maybe 2 years ago? Could be wrong though...) that Ben Moss from MUFON was on here rambling/yelling at everyone about how he went out and hung with Ray & they worked together on all this different stuff and that a "big announcement" would come forth in the next several months and that any disbelievers would then see all the amazing information/photos/video's Ray had.

That's the last we heard of it.

I'm sure Ray's a nice enough guy. But between his association with Adamski, his time traveling experiences & his UFO proof......

It's like saying "I have the cure for every known form of cancer. But I won't share it with anybody. I'll just keep it to myself & maybe one or two other folk". I'm sure the rest of the medical community would be like "Ummm, yeah....ok pal."

...It's like saying "I have the cure for every known form of cancer. But I won't share it with anybody. I'll just keep it to myself & maybe one or two other folk". I'm sure the rest of the medical community would be like "Ummm, yeah....ok pal."
No, it's not like that. Terrible analogy IMO. If you want too know more about Ray's work, contact him, introduce yourself and get yourself up2speed. Show some initiative, stop assuming and find out for yourself already. Whining, complaining, bitching, moaning, denigrating is beneath you.

No, it's not like that. Terrible analogy IMO. If you want too know more about Ray's work, contact him, introduce yourself and get yourself up2speed. Show some initiative, stop assuming and find out for yourself already. Whining, complaining, bitching, moaning, denigrating is beneath you.
IYO. Ok, well I could go on and make a dozen different analogies. Point is; guys like Ben Moss act like they're going to shut all the naysayers up and then (as usual), nothing comes of it. Stanford was/is better off just saying something like;

"I have the end all UFO footage. My film(s) clearly show a structured craft shooting a beam of plasma out of it. However, I will never release it to the general public. I'll take it to my grave. So please, for the love of God - do not ask if you can see any of it."

I'd respect that more. And from the amount of PM's I've received regarding Stanford - there are a lot of other people that feel the same way.

Here is something to consider. A movie or tv star normally appears on a late night talk show to promote a project. If the host grills them about something they don't wish to talk about, don't expect that person to show up again.

If I were Ray Stanford and I read the comments made about him here from the peanut gallery, I wouldn't waste my time with an interview or answering questions in the forums either. Who needs that aggravation?

From my point of view, a handful of participants have monopolized the chat forums. A few former members I spoke to got tired of being browbeaten every time they commented and they quit showing up.

If any truism can be applied to ufology it's that no one has the answers and anyone here who thinks they do is only fooling themselves.

...And from the amount of PM's I've received regarding Stanford - there are a lot of other people that feel the same way.
You have again ignored my suggestion to contact him yourself. In fact, you've not even bothered to acknowledge the suggestion. I suppose it's much easier taking pot shots and complaining about Ray instead of going the extra step of finding out about his work for yourself. FYI: Ray is featured in the current issue of National Geographic Magazine, in case you or anyone else is interested. Yeah, I know, big deal, what does Nat Geo know. Just because he is arguably one of the world's foremost experts on dinosaur trace evidence and has discovered more dino tracks than any other human on the planet doesn't mean he knows squat about UFOs. Obviously, Ray's superhuman observational and visual acuity really doesn't count for much in your book if you can't can't see what is being observed. Nor does his analysis count for much if you (or anyone else) haven't a clue as to what's being analyzed. I'm trying my best to convince him to finish up his analytical work because there are countless people out there eager to learn about what he's discovered and ascertained from his work. Don't forget, finding dinosaur tracks is only one of Ray's many hobbies, his AAO work is his life long passion.

You have again ignored my suggestion to contact him yourself. In fact, you've not even bothered to acknowledge the suggestion. I suppose it's much easier taking pot shots and complaining about Ray instead of going the extra step of finding out about his work for yourself. FYI: Ray is featured in the current issue of National Geographic Magazine, in case you or anyone else is interested. Yeah, I know, big deal, what does Nat Geo know. Just because he is arguably one of the world's foremost experts on dinosaur trace evidence and has discovered more dino tracks than any other human on the planet doesn't mean he knows squat about UFOs. Obviously, Ray's superhuman observational and visual acuity really doesn't count for much in your book if you can't can't see what is being observed. Nor does his analysis count for much if you (or anyone else) haven't a clue as to what's being analyzed. I'm trying my best to convince him to finish up his analytical work because there are countless people out there eager to learn about what he's discovered and ascertained from his work. Don't forget, finding dinosaur tracks is only one of Ray's many hobbies, his AAO work is his life long passion.
What's the best way to contact him in your opinion?

I would say that in general a failure of “luminaries” of this field is a lack of introspection or ability to deal with criticism.

I’m not directing that at you, but it is a common conceit from folks like Dolan or Strieber or countless others - ‘don’t ask me the hard questions because that makes you an asshole.’

And that’s one way for someone to go right off the deep end with this stuff.

True criticism well intentioned is gold.

Ah...intention. Yes.

Well thank you for mentioning that. Of course I would be interested in seeing the article in Nat Geo (that is, in my book at least, a big deal - I'll never be in it). I guess at one point myself (and I know others, but I'll just speak for myself) - was on the edge of my seat thinking that this is the one guy that finally has the end all, definitive proof and I'll get to see it real soon and decide for myself..."

I'm going to B&N tomorrow and I'll check out that issue.

Well thank you for mentioning that. Of course I would be interested in seeing the article in Nat Geo (that is, in my book at least, a big deal - I'll never be in it). I guess at one point myself (and I know others, but I'll just speak for myself) - was on the edge of my seat thinking that this is the one guy that finally has the end all, definitive proof and I'll get to see it real soon and decide for myself..."

I'm going to B&N tomorrow and I'll check out that issue.
Page 79

Gene, you may want to have Leslie Kean on to discuss Delonge's project. She's involved with it and knows some of the government people.

Kean was on Alejandro’s Podcast this week. They both are pretty fired up about the whole DeLonge announcement and the fact that one of the guys, former DoD, said the gov’t is investigating unexplained aerial phenomena. It’s really not worth having Kean on just so she can be raked over the coals. She’s really got nothing much to add to the discussion other than she’s really excited and optimistic about To The Stars Academy. Other than that, she has zero insider information. Like DeLonge’s announcement, her chat with Rojas was underwhelming, at best, and the both of them just come off as wide-eyed cheerleaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back