• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bombs in Boston

Actually I went to Reuters as far as the suspect information is concerned, I didn't even look for the other information because its just the same garbage that was said about Sandy Hook and none of it was even remotely true. What you're talking about is already being actively debunked in the comments section of the website you just linked me to. You're saying that this guy is Nick Vogt, double amputee and Iraq veteran, correct? The problem with that is Nick is missing an ear and this gentleman, who has been identified as Jeff Bauman Jr. has both of his ears. It certainly doesn't look fake to me, you have no idea how long he was being treated for before that picture was taken and what the medics did or did not do. You really need to just stop with the conspiracy horseshit, it's offensive and really stupid. Show some respect for the victims and stop trying to advance your idiotic conspiracy agenda.
If you find what I post offensive and really stupid I suggest you put me on ignore or report your problem to the Mods. I have enough respect for victims to get to the bottom of this event. Unlike you, I am not one to just believe whatever MSM tells me to.

If you find what I post offensive and really stupid I suggest you put me on ignore or report your problem to the Mods. I have enough respect for victims to get to the bottom of this event. Unlike you, I am not one to just believe whatever MSM tells me to.

I'll take your advice and ignore you because frankly, I'm just tired of listening to your nonsense on every subject, not just this one. You aren't getting to the bottom of anything, you're just repeating misinformation and nonsense and trying to prove, again, that everything is some giant conspiracy. It's disgusting and it's disrespectful and you should be ashamed for using this tragedy to try and advance your retarded conspiracy viewpoint.

I'd also like to point out that I don't "believe whatever MSM tells me to" I do, however, have enough common sense that I attempt to verify information, rather than just re-posting whatever some idiot with an agenda writes on Before Its Cool news because you're so desperate to validate your conspiracy laden view of the world and then have the gall to chalk that up to pursuing truth for the victims sake by saying that they're a bunch of actors faking injuries. I'm sure they really appreciate that....

I have zero problem with it myself.
When the local fire dept practises/trains/drills they use a fake concrete building built for the purpose here in sydney.

You cant really replicate events like these though, so conducting drills/training during these events is just good logistical sense.
Your people get to practise their skills, and in the event something does happen they are there to put those skills into practise.

Its two birds with one stone

Well there are some events that involve large groups of potential victims that take place you know will attract trouble makers and thus require various drills making such acts...if they happen...pretty freaky, and I suppose you also have to take into consideration the number of special/big/ sporting events where such drills took place and nothing happened.

some of the other cases pixel mentioned are intriguing and there are also well respected media outlets that have noted these occurences, but at the same time these involved a fair amount of coordination and therefore the likelihood that some chatter could have been picked up and require a response but with little to go on maybe these drills were meant to disfuse...no pun intended... any mass panic that would arise.

I think in this case its apples and oranges, there were many reasons, (thinking from a anarchist/revolutionist pov) already in place to indicate something could occurin boston.

I'll take your advice and ignore you because frankly, I'm just tired of listening to your nonsense on every subject, not just this one. You aren't getting to the bottom of anything, you're just repeating misinformation and nonsense and trying to prove, again, that everything is some giant conspiracy. It's disgusting and it's disrespectful and you should be ashamed for using this tragedy to try and advance your retarded conspiracy viewpoint.

I'd also like to point out that I don't "believe whatever MSM tells me to" I do, however, have enough common sense that I attempt to verify information, rather than just re-posting whatever some idiot with an agenda writes on Before Its Cool news because you're so desperate to validate your conspiracy laden view of the world and then have the gall to chalk that up to pursuing truth for the victims sake by saying that they're a bunch of actors faking injuries. I'm sure they really appreciate that....
I am not desperate to advance anything. Everything needs to be questioned when these event happen.

Pixel , you have to stop thinking everything is a conspiracy. There are drills all the time, and yes Chris, its a coincidence. I guess thinking it's a conspiracy makes it easier to cope with - perhaps that all this is: a coping mechanism.
really Angelo? a drill nearly every time there is a tragic event? this seems normal to you?

I just heard on KFI 640 AM Los Angeles that a suspect in the Boston bombing has been arrested. No further details yet.

Decker

They need to put him in a stockade, hook up electrodes to his badoobies, and let Bostoners go by and take turns giving him a good zap.

BTW, I just heard President Obabma got a letter containing ricin, and I think another gov official got one too. For those who don't know, ricin is one of the most toxic substances known. Micrograms of the stuff is lethal, and lethal in a "taking several agonizing days to die from your organs self-destructing" way. Cowardly cowardly yellowbelly snake(s).

They need to put him in a stockade, hook up electrodes to his badoobies, and let Bostoners go by and take turns giving him a good zap.

it's times like this exo I'd be all for a little quaran-like tit for tat justice. Like lets see what prison life would be like for the cowardly bastard without his legs.

Needn't bother with the anathesia.

interesting images popping up around the internet of the possible bombers.

Some of the suspects allegedly?

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur

Anon has been very active with looking through these photos to see what they can find so I am told :rolleyes:

But as for /b/ (that is 4chan by the way), take what they say with a very big truck load of salt as 90% of the site is either trolling you or full of shit.

Remember this when you look at and read stuff from /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yes I know it was the home of Anon but it is not like that anymore .. us oldfags (meaning old members) moved on a long time ago. Yeah some still lurk there from time to time but it is far from what it was.

Anon has been very active with looking through these photos to see what they can find so I am told :rolleyes:

But as for /b/ (that is 4chan by the way), take what they say with a very big truck load of salt as 90% of the site is either trolling you or full of shit.

Remember this when you look at and read stuff from /b/

You may be right? I've been watching CNN American on the internet.

One reporter for CNN said the authorities in Boston are hunting two persons of interest /two males!

One of the suspects was wearing a black back pack and a white cap and, also one reporter for CNN got from a source- one of the suspects was talking to the other suspect of interest with his hand over his mouth!

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur Look for the photo with the two Middle Eastern looking men.

One photo of these two men shows one of the men with his hand near his mouth! The two men might have nothing to do with this bombing? But if these two are the bombers then it would explain the silence from the police and FBI in Boston.

Back