• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bombs in Boston

They were looking at a photo with a man who had his hand to his mouth. I think CNN left out the part it was a phone he had near his mouth. One of the photos in 4chan was a perfect fit at the time.

You see a middle eastern man dressed in blue with his hand near his mouth talking to another Muslim looking man and both had bags. Obviously we now know these two men were innocent.

I think anyone with blacks bags that day (near the scene) had to been a suspect. I think we accused some men of being the bombers because they looked odd of place for the day. We were wrong to do this. Plain and simple.

I wonder how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could have bombed anything when he was caught on film running from the blast zone WITH his backpack still on his back..

not finding what he told me about... I retract my last post until I find my clients "proof".

Did you happen to see the YouTube video of a naked man being led away by police that someone is saying is the older Boston bomber? Unfortunately the video quality is so poor, but there sure are a lot of police surrounding this guy. The insinuation is that he wasn't run over by a vehicle driving by his brother.

Did you happen to see the YouTube video of a naked man being led away by police that someone is saying is the older Boston bomber? Unfortunately the video quality is so poor, but there sure are a lot of police surrounding this guy. The insinuation is that he wasn't run over by a vehicle driving by his brother.

Im reading this a lot on the net, but this is how it was reported pretty much live down under.
They had 3 suspects, one got away one got killed, and the other ,the naked guy was set free no charges. I believe he was the guy who owned the car they jacked, and got caught up in the moment

It makes no sense does it ?
Add to that the likelyhood the prick saw the children he set his bomb down next to , and walked away knowing they would be caught in the blast.

If i try and fathom the logic the rationale behind the stated reason for doing this, it does my head in.

Surely in the greater picture this act does more to harm islam than it would to defend it.

Trying to understand this makes my head spin, its just bloody insane.

Civilised people are angry, not terrorised by this, we are bewildered, but not broken by it.
The london marathon had its biggest turnout in 8 years, i expect to see a similar result next year in Boston.

This senseless act is just that, senseless. Whatever they thought they were going to get from this, they go away empty handed.

Back