• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bombs in Boston

Free episodes:

Anon has been very active with looking through these photos to see what they can find so I am told :rolleyes:

But as for /b/ (that is 4chan by the way), take what they say with a very big truck load of salt as 90% of the site is either trolling you or full of shit.

Remember this when you look at and read stuff from /b/

Yes I know it was the home of Anon but it is not like that anymore .. us oldfags (meaning old members) moved on a long time ago. Yeah some still lurk there from time to time but it is far from what it was.

As for CNN you can also take what they say with a BIG truck load of salt. They have faked news in the past. Badly. Remember the fake blue screen videos they have done?

Then there is the probable fake of anderson cooper at a Sandy Hook funeral.. if you look close you can see a greenish tint in his hair and his nose disappears as he turns and the nose picks up some of the green and gets replaced by the background image..I work with both green and blue screens in my studio and have had this happen.

I don't watch American news channels. They're all pretty terrible and politicize EVERYTHING! I'm Canadian. I watch Canadian news.
and so you do not address the original post and side step... pretty typical of you. look at the two videos and tell me they are real... or are you just a skeptic wanna-be and not actually skeptical at all?

If you think that LIVE feed is real then you must be paid to be here because I know for a fact that you are a smart guy.

Good morning Pixel. You want comments? Okay, here we go.

First up, who is this Potter? You say he is a "light" Colonel, I assumed retired? What is his backstory and why should I believe him?

Second, gotta be honest ... when he mentioned Alex Jones I started to tune out. Now, I will admit I have never listened to a full Jones broadcast but have heard audio clips of him and he strikes me a a fear mongering fringe loud mouth from the edges. And, I can recall going all the way back to the JFK assassination and the continuous conspiracy stories that have flowed forward for the last 50 years. Everything has to be some god damned black bag or black ops operation and I gotta admit that this makes my ass tired. I keep thinking back to Siggy Freud who famously said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Decker

I tuned out the minute he started talking about false flag operations, being a military guy he should realize that even if what he's saying is true, this event doesn't even come remotely close to fitting the definition of a false flag. Conspiracy nuts just love tossing that phrase around without knowing what it actually means.

Back