• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

Here’s the part that interests me. On Oct.26 of last year, Tom DeLonge first mentioned a piece of metal “from a crash” comprised of 80 layers of different metals that loses mass when exposed to terahertz frequency EM radiation
I googled that quickly and found this ATS post:
Id love to know what exactly tom means by terahertz energy. Sunlight is a form of terahertz energy. Never come across any sources saying bismuth and magnesium do anything spectacular when left out in the sun. Maybe he means terahertz radiation but again thats not too interesting either. he planning on taking low resolution "xrays" of the bismuth/magnesium layered material he has or sonething?

Dissolution of mass. How exactly. Hows terahertz energy going to sheild the test masses framedragging from the rest of the universe. Didnt he say in his joe rogan interview that the ufos reduce their mass by turning into photons. Thats a bit different from a material that looses mass by being bombarded terahertz radiation. So which one is it tom? And so what if the hull of a spacecraft has zero mass you the occupant doesnt. Youll still get turned into ground sausage inside. As will every other componant not made out of mystical bismuth magnesium alloy or wafers.

Finally the source for these magical bismuth magnesium claims is Linda Multon Howe. Full stop. Do not pass go.
Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST, page 50

Another quick googling, and sure enough, here's some video of Linda Moulton Howe talking about "Layered Bismuth-Magnesium from A Roswell UFO Crash":

Some more googling, and here she seems to be talking about that in 2004 (at least according to that title and description, didn't bother to actually watch it):

So, it probably doesn't have anything to do with Elizondo and his research.

We literally have nothing to lose by exercising a little patience to give them time to perform the experiment.

You and me may not lose anything, except some wasted time, but it seems there are some 2550 so called investors, who will most likely lose a total of a couple of million dollars, without receiving the sort of progress they are hoping for. In practice DeLonge is also competing for shared resources with others, such as media visibility and attention, people who could use their time and energy elsewhere in different ways, and so on. And if this whole TTSA thing will go south, the whole subject matter and everyone involved or interested in it are likely be hit to some extent.

Last edited:
I’m skeptical too, which is to say, I’m reserving judgment until we have more information and see how this plays out. I see no reason to rush to judgment one way or the other.

Btw: DeLonge apparently isn't reserving his judgment on those who don't accept his words at face value. This apparently is one of his deleted tweets, from that same ATS thread, as saved by IsaacKoi and others:

ax5a32efe6.JPG

Also linked to that same thread, here's what Joe Rogan said about DeLonge after that interview:

Seems like the forum software doesn't save the starting timestamp, so the relevant part begins at 2h12m25s.

Edit: I just watched some parts of that original interview Rogan was referring to for the first time, and, well, let's just say I don't think Rogan is totally wrong... Didn't watch long, it was kinda painful.

Last edited:
Rich was the second director of Lockheed Skunkwork’s from 1975-1991. He’s been called the Father of Stealth, having overseen the development of the stealth fighter, the F-117A nighthawk. Before his death, Rich made several shocking open statements about the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” (1)

“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.” (1)

“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.” (1)

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!” (This seems to be related to Quantum entanglement, you can read more about that here.)

2nd Director Of Lockheed Skunkwork’s Shocking Comments About UFO Technology

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession - UFO News | Aliens | UFO Sightings | Space News | UFO 2017

There are also many accounts of alleged craft being operated via a direct mind interface. Crazy right ?

84249_1000x1000.jpg

The Mind Controlled UFO - Hammacher Schlemmer

These BCI technology's are already here, the next generation wont bat an eyelid at the concepts.

Facebook users in the futures will share telepathic thoughts and feelings to each other, Mark Zuckerberg claims.

The social network's CEO made the statement in a live Q&A on his own Facebook page.
He said: "You’re going to just be able to capture a thought, what you’re thinking or feeling in kind of its ideal and perfect form in your head, and be able to share that with the world in a format where they can get that

"There’s some pretty crazy brain research going on that suggests we might be able to do this at some point."

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some confusion about some of the Ben Rich quotes. More info on that here:

Blue Blurry Lines: Ben Rich, Area 51 & Taking ET Home

I was aware of the controversy, but i think the comments including kurts are also worth consideration.

I believe the truth always lies somewhere in between the two extreme sides of skepticism. While this article casts doubt on Ben Rich's comments regarding us having the technology to take ET home based on his eccentric personality, it has not successfully proven that his statements were all in fact hollow.
The eccentric character reference in terms of Rich's tendency to exaggerate, cannot be applied to a few others of Rich's status who have expressed similar conclusions from the inside.
In addition, it is difficult to believe that a man warning John Andrews about Kooks and Charlatans in a written reply letter to be such a hypocrite.
I am one who personally do not believe that true objective skepticism exists as long as human beings are behind a badge. This refers to scientists as well who are only neutral when it comes to submitting the lab results.
My point is that while one person leans towards defending a belief, the other person tends to do the same to move the line towards his/her disbelief.
I will credit the blog/article in pointing out the distinction between having the technology to take ET home and having been successful in building a craft with that technology to achieve such task. From this conclusion, it is quite possible that certain exotic off-world components and abilities are not yet within human reach. For example, if one or more of such crafts require advanced psychic abilities to navigate them, it is reasonable to assume that we've not developed such inherent abilities to a level where navigating a space would be possible.

purrlgurrlOctober 20, 2014 at 12:42 AM
It certainly appears Merlin has done all the requisite investigation, and demonstrated that statements attributed to Rich cannot be irrefutably credited to him. Ergo, they are very likely "after-the-fact" misinterpretations, misquotes, misattributions, and/or fabrications. Merlin's work is not skepticism. It's real research of the kind sorely lacking and usually rejected among UFO enthusiasts.

Curt CollinsOctober 20, 2014 at 6:29 PM
I was delighted to have Peter Merlin document this. Before I was interested in the Cash-Landrum case, I'd been looking into the alleged aviation-military aircraft connections, and there's much overlap. If there's anything to it, it's a better kept secret than the suspected UFO cover-up.

It could be that these fantastic things exist as blueprints, but there's just nothing beyond talk to show they were built and have flown.

The truth remains our own technology is heading down this very path.

I find this comment pertinent.

For example, if one or more of such crafts require advanced psychic abilities to navigate them, it is reasonable to assume that we've not developed such inherent abilities to a level where navigating a space would be possible.

And my usual caveat i present ideas, not answers.

What if these craft are controlled via Brain computer interfaces as has been suggested in the overall narrative ?

Humans might not only need to develop suitably sensitive BCI tech calibrated to our brains, but also intergrate that into the control systems of such craft.

Might not such toys as the Force "trainer" and the neurosky devices be about refining this missing link control mechanism ?

I said:
Here’s the part that interests me. On Oct.26 of last year, Tom DeLonge first mentioned a piece of metal “from a crash” comprised of 80 layers of different metals that loses mass when exposed to terahertz frequency EM radiation:
Joe Rogan interview with Tom Delonge

Then you said:
I googled that quickly and found this ATS post:

Id love to know what exactly tom means by terahertz energy. Sunlight is a form of terahertz energy. Never come across any sources saying bismuth and magnesium do anything spectacular when left out in the sun. Maybe he means terahertz radiation but again thats not too interesting either. he planning on taking low resolution "xrays" of the bismuth/magnesium layered material he has or sonething?

Dissolution of mass. How exactly. Hows terahertz energy going to sheild the test masses framedragging from the rest of the universe. Didnt he say in his joe rogan interview that the ufos reduce their mass by turning into photons. Thats a bit different from a material that looses mass by being bombarded terahertz radiation. So which one is it tom? And so what if the hull of a spacecraft has zero mass you the occupant doesnt. Youll still get turned into ground sausage inside. As will every other componant not made out of mystical bismuth magnesium alloy or wafers.

Finally the source for these magical bismuth magnesium claims is Linda Multon Howe. Full stop. Do not pass go.
First off, why on earth would you quote some random guy at one of the worst forums on the internet, who clearly has no idea what he’s talking about? “Terahertz energy” and “terahertz radiation” are the exact same thing. And we’re talking about a material with 80 layers, each layer in the micron range, with high-precision atomic arrangement…which is obviously a very different thing than a simple chunk of bismuth or magnesium “left out in the Sun.” And the Earth’s atmosphere strongly absorbs terahertz frequencies – a 1Thz signal passing through 1km of atmosphere loses over 30 orders of magnitude of signal strength. In any case we have no idea how much intensity or what frequency precisely is required to activate the material.

And even if the field gradient is confined to the material itself (which doesn’t appear to be the case, if you listen to the clip of the Joe Rogan interview that I provided), nobody’s going to “get turned into ground sausage inside” such a craft unless the acceleration is extremely high. But at a mere 1g acceleration, such a craft would reach the speed of light within a year, which would clearly be very useful. And a solid-state probe could easily handle many times that acceleration (many missiles can withstand 80g accelerations or more, for example).

Finally, DeLonge explicitly stated in that interview that the composite material that he saw was not the same as the clunky-looking bismuth/magnesium/zinc material that Linda Moulton Howe has talked about (which looks like some kind of industrial residue to me). And she never talked about a mass reduction effect or terahertz radiation, so he’s also wrong to cite her as the source for these claims.

So, it probably doesn't have anything to do with Elizondo and his research.
Yeah apparently it’s just a weird coincidence that both cases involve bismuth and magnesium.

You and me may not lose anything, except some wasted time, but it seems there are some 2550 so called investors, who will most likely lose a total of a couple of million dollars, without receiving the sort of progress they are hoping for. In practice DeLonge is also competing for shared resources with others, such as media visibility and attention, people who could use their time and energy elsewhere in different ways, and so on. And if this whole TTSA thing will go south, the whole subject matter and everyone involved or interested in it are likely be hit to some extent.
Like I said, I’m not going to jump to conclusions; I want to see the results. But I find it hard to believe that guys like Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon and Steve Justice would abandon their careers to form To The Stars Academy if they didn’t think they have a good shot at making some real progress. If people want to invest in this project, then that’s their business. I’ve seen people spend money on far worse investments.

Btw: DeLonge apparently isn't reserving his judgment on those who don't accept his words at face value. This apparently is one of his deleted tweets, from that same ATS thread, as saved by IsaacKoi and others:
You’re mischaracterizing his words – he’s getting an incredible amount of flack from people attacking him and his new organization. I can understand his frustration.

Also linked to that same thread, here's what Joe Rogan said about DeLonge after that interview:
I could really care less what Joe Rogan thinks. Sure, Tom DeLonge seems a bit credulous about some things like YouTube ufo footage etc., but I think he’s sincere, and I support any effort to make progress with metric engineering – he’s brought together a group of people who just might be able to make progress in that direction. I wish them luck.

Is the next generation being "trained" to use this technology ? This from their "Education" page complete with a pic of school kids wearing the headsets.

MindWave Mobile: Brainwave Starter Kit
The Brainwave Starter Kit is the most affordable way to purchase the MindWave Mobile EEG headset. The Brainwave Starter Kit bundles the MindWave Mobile with three unique apps. Download more games from the NeuroSky App Store!

Included:

Interesting that the narrator of the video says you can achieve maximum focused attention as well as a zen like state of calm detachment simultaneously. An excellent state of mind for flying a vehicle imo.

Or this one

MindWave
Your computer will be transformed into your very own personal tutor with the MindWave. This wireless EEG headset delivers decades of laboratory brainwave technology research that comfortably fits on your head. This bundle includes 10 apps that range from fun and games to educational programs that focus on math, memory and pattern recognition.

And you don't answer the questions with a keyboard...........Its all done via the mind interface.

We are well past Utopian fantasy projections about the coming brain technology, Its already here.

Mind-control: ‘I drove a car with my thoughts’

Nissan’s future cars may read your brain to prevent accidents

First off, why on earth would you quote some random guy at one of the worst forums on the internet

To document where I found the pointer forward towards Linda Moulton Howe, and in what context.

who clearly has no idea what he’s talking about?

Same seems to apply to Tom DeLonge. He pretty much even admitted that about some of the stuff he tried to talk in that Joe Rogan interview.

Finally, DeLonge explicitly stated in that interview that the composite material that he saw was not the same as the clunky-looking bismuth/magnesium/zinc material that Linda Moulton Howe has talked about (which looks like some kind of industrial residue to me). And she never talked about a mass reduction effect or terahertz radiation, so he’s also wrong to cite her as the source for these claims.

Yeah apparently it’s just a weird coincidence that both cases involve bismuth and magnesium.

It would be a pretty incredible coincidence, especially since the claim itself doesn't really make much sense.

But I find it hard to believe that guys like Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon and Steve Justice would abandon their careers to form To The Stars Academy if they didn’t think they have a good shot at making some real progress.

That is actually pretty hard to believe. But as I have said before, even though they are in the same company, some may see it as a means to advance their own goals, even if they don't believe it all. And I don't really know what their other options would be, maybe they didn't know about those either.

If people want to invest in this project, then that’s their business. I’ve seen people spend money on far worse investments.

If those "investors" actually read and understood that offering circular, then it indeed is their business. But I suspect many of them haven't.

You’re mischaracterizing his words – he’s getting an incredible amount of flack from people attacking him and his new organization. I can understand his frustration.

Mischaracterizing with a direct quote with a rather clear message? As IsaacKoi states there:

It looks like the irritation is now mutual with DeLonge frustrated with the inability of others to understand how ignorant and insignificant they are. Mmm. Okay.

If the aim is to gain some credibility for the whole subject, he seems to have proven over and over again that he is not the right person to do that.

Sure, Tom DeLonge seems a bit credulous about some things like YouTube ufo footage etc.

A bit seems like quite an understatement.

The truth remains our own technology is heading down this very path.

Which of course doesn't really tell anything about the reliability of those questionable quotes.

But if we try to make some educated guesses what the aliens could have based on our own progress, here's what I think. It has been less than a century since the first man-made object reached space, at the moment the Moon is still farthest that man has gone, and there are a lot of challenges to solve to make the next step to Mars. At the same time, spacecraft built in the 70s already reached interstellar medium and AI expert consensus estimates suggest AI will beat us pretty much in everything within this century.

So, we haven't even reached the next closest planet, yet we are basically already making ourselves obsolete. We have some fundamental disadvantages against machines, and spaceflight is definitely not an exception on that. Machines do not really need us much longer, and hence all sorts of brain-computer interfaces are basically becoming obsolete pretty much as soon as they are developed, at least when it comes to cutting edge development, and not just desperate attempts to keep us biological creatures somehow hanging with it.

Based on that, and thinking of cosmic timescales, any aliens we should expect to encounter here would most likely be far ahead of the progress here, and hence there are good reasons to expect that they have made that jump from biological evolution to technological one ages ago. At the same time that also pretty much invalidates the most common objection against the possibility of aliens making the journey here. Even if it turns out faster than light travel isn't possible, traveling some few thousand years isn't really that much of a stretch for a machine, even if anything biological would have tons of problems.

Which of course doesn't really tell anything about the reliability of those questionable quotes.

But if we try to make some educated guesses what the aliens could have based on our own progress, here's what I think. It has been less than a century since the first man-made object reached space, at the moment the Moon is still farthest that man has gone, and there are a lot of challenges to solve to make the next step to Mars. At the same time, spacecraft built in the 70s already reached interstellar medium and AI expert consensus estimates suggest AI will beat us pretty much in everything within this century.

So, we haven't even reached the next closest planet, yet we are basically already making ourselves obsolete. We have some fundamental disadvantages against machines, and spaceflight is definitely not an exception on that. Machines do not really need us much longer, and hence all sorts of brain-computer interfaces are basically becoming obsolete pretty much as soon as they are developed, at least when it comes to cutting edge development, and not just desperate attempts to keep us biological creatures somehow hanging with it.

Based on that, and thinking of cosmic timescales, any aliens we should expect to encounter here would most likely be far ahead of the progress here, and hence there are good reasons to expect that they have made that jump from biological evolution to technological one ages ago. At the same time that also pretty much invalidates the most common objection against the possibility of aliens making the journey here. Even if it turns out faster than light travel isn't possible, traveling some few thousand years isn't really that much of a stretch for a machine, even if anything biological would have tons of problems.

Much as i totally agree with all of this, barring a Terminator scenario, I think is a while before we and our interface technology are obsolete.

I predict a phase of co evolution.

http://blogs.berkeley.edu/2017/09/18/coevolution-of-human-and-artificial-intelligences/

Co-Evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Human Intelligence - Microsoft Research

Taking a topographic look at humanity's history it has a start, a middle and most likely an end.

Looking down on our timeline from "above" we might see a biological phase, a co-evolution phase and finally a post biological phase.

"I think it very likely – in fact inevitable – that biological intelligence is only a transitory phenomenon, a fleeting phase in the evolution of the universe," Davies writes in The Eerie Silence. "If we ever encounter extraterrestrial intelligence, I believe it is overwhelmingly likely to be post-biological in nature."

Those individual experience sets, each one unique and the only one of its individual kind in the entire universe on both axis (distance and duration) Should, i posit have a value.
In the same way an original manuscript of a Shakespearean play does. And its why we preserve such artifacts in library's.

Its easy to feel small and insignificant in the larger picture that is humanity's history and the universe itself. But i don't accept that premise. You dear reader are the only one of your kind the universe has and will ever see. You stand alone in your experience of the universe, Nothing is rarer and more precious than your unique experience.

If i were the last manifestation of Humanitys sentience , and i dont doubt it wont be biological in form. I would if i could go back down the timeline and preserve each and every experience set and add it to my collective.

We've only just entered the arena of BCI technology, its finesse and applications have a long way to go yet. Applications we cant even imagine yet with our 20th/21st century mental templates.

The functionality we see in these EEG headsets will eventually be something a parent can ask be given their offspring in vitro via genetic modification, a biological transmitter/modem functionality.

Eventually this will become an inherited trait requiring no such intervention.

Though i predict nanotech will provide a similar function prior to this (Time will tell.....................)

If you though fire was a significant advance for our species, you aint seen nothin yet.

And its fire not tools that sets us apart from all the other bioforms on this planet, not tools. Plenty of other terrestrial species use tools.
We are the only ones to create and utilize external sources of energy.

The moment we started making fire, we got noticed.......

fda61bdc5aea98479c744a12bd869f24--alien-encounters-alien-nation.jpg

What do the two species in this pic have in common ?
They both create and use energy for a purpose. You can see both examples here. One in the foreground one in the background.

The gap has closed a bit since this picture was taken lolololol
Its finesse and applications have evolved some.

We have a ways to go yet, but methinks not a long ways.......(From my topographical pov ;))

I did a bit of additional googling to find out where that Bismuth/Aluminium Terahertz radiation idea came from, and one of the earliest mentions I found was this:

I will also be presenting a workshop about the extraordinary layered bismuth and magnesium metal pieces that Art Bell and I first discussed on Coast to Coast AM radio back in 1996 which allegedly came from the bottom of a wedge-shaped craft - not a disk - retrieved on the northern White Sands Missile Range northwest of Roswell in 1947.
governmentsecretsaucer.blogspot.com

That same page contains also some claims about those Ben Rich quotes.

Some excerpts from what seems to be a transcript of the first 15 minutes of that show:
LINDA: The pure bismuth layers are 1 to 4 microns thick in a slightly wavy pattern and nothing else but bismuth was found. Again, no oxygen has come up, no zirconium, no other elements - just these 3. And among the many faxes that we have received from listeners so far about the layered material, the one from Dan caught my attention and indicated he had professional knowledge that would relate the material to antigravity.
LINDA: Now in terms of this material, the thin layered bismuth and magnesium, what is your personal, best educated, experiential guess about its function?

DAN: Its electrogravitic material.

LINDA: Now, would you elaborate on electrogravitic.

DAN: Well, what electrogravitics is is basically antigravity. I'll give you that statement. Its basically antigravity per se. Now all of a sudden that coins up all sorts of mythical nonsense about, you know the things you could do or you could think of, you know, it comes from science fiction a lot, where you hear that term antigravity. But in fact there is a very strong basis of electrogravitics that are around. In the case of bismuth, its basically, as I said in that FAX, a diamagnetic material which means it tends to repel...

LINDA: a magnetic field.

DAN: a magnetic field. And there was very strange things that were bound with bismuth as basically positive charges were added to it, you know, putting a field, a positive electron field into the bismuth. As a matter of fact there were very, they were very dramatic, some of the things that they found. Now a lot of this goes all the way back to 1917.

LINDA: OK. And what was the most dramatic thing that would happen as you increased the positive flow into bismuth?

DAN: Well, basically you would see a mass reduction, basically you could see the mass of the material reduce or the weight reduce, anything of that nature to the point where it could come to zero.

LINDA: Have you ever seen material actually rise in the air when subjected to a strong voltage?

DAN: I can't talk about that.

LINDA: But, I'm going to deduce that the outcome of doing this and essentially what's happening is that the bismuth is being provoked to resist the magnetic field by the voltage, correct?

DAN: Absolutely. And that's the entire theory behind a lot of the work that I've provided to you. And if you could theoretically build a vehicle that the mass of it became less than zero then you would by definition have a lifting body.

LINDA: And he is having a lifting body in part of an antigravitic science Art, that for some reason our government has somehow wanted to suppress all these years.

ART: All right, well we're going to hold it there, the essence of the Linda Howe interview on Sunday...
Roswell Electrogravitic Material

So when it comes to your comment before:

Finally, DeLonge explicitly stated in that interview that the composite material that he saw was not the same as the clunky-looking bismuth/magnesium/zinc material that Linda Moulton Howe has talked about (which looks like some kind of industrial residue to me). And she never talked about a mass reduction effect or terahertz radiation, so he’s also wrong to cite her as the source for these claims

So she obviously talked about thin layers and mass reduction, all the way back in 1996.

But where did those ideas originate? I have a hunch it has something to do with this:
The material in question is a type of topological insulator. This type of material was first predicted back in the 1980s, and scientists have been producing different variations of it since 2007.

Topological insulators are special because they're conductive on their outer layer but, internally, it's an insulator. This means that electrons can only flow along the outside of the material, causing them to display some really weird behaviours.

For their experiment, Armitage and his team created topological insulators made from pieces of bismuth and selenium that were about the size of finger nail clippings of various thicknesses.

They revealed for the first time that these two elements offer a way for physicts to see the quantum phenomena on a much larger scale than usual.
This Strange Material Could Reveal The Link Between Classical And Quantum Physics

I suspect it's yet another case of new scientific developments and buzzwords being hijacked. Just like "nano", "quantum" and "epigenetics":
Beware the pseudo gene genies

Similarly terahertz radiation is something that has gained significant interest in various applications quite recently, so the story may be similar for that part. It would be quite an coincidence if something that in all probability would be millions of years ahead of our technology would happen to use something that just happens to be under active development right now here.

Possibly related, from 2004, didn't have time to take a closer look, but contains keywords space propulsion, terahertz, bismuth, aluminum:
https://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0410/0410022.pdf

Last edited:
Prediction and discovery
Time-reversal symmetry protected edge states were predicted in 1987[7] to occur in quantum wells (very thin layers) of mercury telluride sandwiched between cadmium telluride and were observed in 2007.[8] In 2007, they were predicted[9] to occur in three-dimensional bulk solids of binary compounds involving bismuth. A 3D "strong topological insulator" exists which cannot be reduced to multiple copies of the quantum spin Hall state.[10] The first experimentally realized 3D topological insulator state (symmetry protected surface states) was discovered in bismuth-antimony.[11] Shortly thereafter symmetry protected surface states were also observed in pure antimony, bismuth selenide, bismuth telluride and antimony telluride using ARPES.[12] Many semiconductors within the large family of Heusler materials are now believed to exhibit topological surface states.[13][14] In some of these materials the Fermi level actually falls in either the conduction or valence bands due to naturally occurring defects, and must be pushed into the bulk gap by doping or gating.[15][16] The surface states of a 3D topological insulator is a new type of 2DEG (two-dimensional electron gas) where the electron's spin is locked to its linear momentum.[17]

Fully bulk insulating or intrinsic 3D topological insulator states exist in Bi-based materials. [18]

In 2014 it was shown that magnetic components, like the ones in spin-torque computer memory, can be manipulated by topological insulators.[19][20]

Im not one for synchronicity but Lobuonos primer mentions Topology a lot............

Focused alien telepathy tends to arrive in imagery that is subtler and more complex, with softer outlines than the thought of a typical human. To the human initiate, such thoughts may seem like surpassing genius, which they are, in a sense. Telepathically communicated alien thoughts may involve a variety of new ideas and artistic-seeming details, an astounding inventiveness—sometimes even a complex kind of humor.
Why? Because aliens think in terms of a highly complex, if not multi-dimensional geometry. Mathematicians call such geometry “topology.”

Topology is the geometry of elastic, flowing form (and extra-dimensional connectedness). Aliens model their thoughts to both mirror, and dimension, through the elastic, ever-flowing forms of the quantum continuum.

Aliens think in terms of multiple thresholds lying in between every single quantum particle (or energy packet)---unlike most humans, who tend to think that an electron is an electron, a distinct thing, of sorts. Within those multiple thresholds lying between, if not virtually connecting all quanta, aliens look for information content that is often non-local in character (smeared out and around). Apparently, aliens can feel into such a space (an extra dimension fluctuating within such intervals) and can discern information content.

Now, here’s a critical bit of information for you to consider, a tested and important check that you can do if you ever interact with an alien.

Dimensioned within those same multiple thresholds between all quanta (and between thoughts - in any space whatsoever) are trace aspects of a larger, sentient awareness (i.e. the origin of an idea, the previously encountered thought interactions surrounding it).

Aliens are aware that, to a certain extent, their internal “view” into or across such thresholds involves a more deeply dimensioned kind of scrutiny in return. It has to do with the non-local character of time, the ability of more advanced minds to sample such thresholds and be aware in much larger terms.

I dont know about spooky action at a distance, but it made my neither regions tingle

Some excerpts from what seems to be a transcript of the first 15 minutes of that show:
That’s an interesting interview. The subject “Dan” (presumably a pseudonym) isn’t talking about the material that Linda Moulton Howe had analyzed for Art Bell. He’s talking about work that he did years earlier for the Air Force, according to his story anyway. So he's actually the one making the connection between mass reduction and bismuth/magnesium composites. Nothing I could find from Linda claimed a mass reduction effect with her ugly little sample.

Tom DeLonge said that the material he saw was recovered from a crash in 1948. So it’s possible that Dan’s story confirms Tom DeLonge’s story. Linda never saw the material that Dan tested for the Air Force, so it could be the same material that Tom DeLonge has seen. Here’s the excerpt that gives the proper context for that discussion you quoted:

“LINDA: And among the many faxes that we have received from listeners so far about the layered material, the one from Dan caught my attention and indicated he had professional knowledge that would relate the material to antigravity. He had worked from 1973 to 1980 for an organization called Aeronautical Systems Division at Edwards Air Force Base in California with some assignments at Wright Patterson in Ohio.”
Roswell Electrogravitic Material

Frankly Linda’s material looks like a blob of garbage, perhaps some residue from machining bismuth and magnesium and zinc, that built up on the floor of an industrial shop. It was described as brittle, and it looks like the metallic goop that lands on the floor under a grinder, so that fits with an industrial by-product explanation. It certainly bears no resemblance to a technological artifact, so from my point of view her stuff is a worthless red herring. Maybe that’s why it was sent to her from an anonymous source in the first place, who knows?

But it’s very strange that the same composite material described by Dan and Tom DeLonge has been attributed with a mass reduction property through two different activation channels – Dan said it exhibited mass reduction with an electrical current, and Tom DeLonge said it happened via Thz radiation exposure. Weird.

But where did those ideas originate? I have a hunch it has something to do with this:
It certainly sounds like a topological insulator, given the extremely thin and precisely ordered atomic structure provided in the description. “Topological insulators” is actually a terrible and banal name for this field of materials science – in reality it involves engineering the quantum wavefunction of composite matter to either produce old effects in new ways (like superconductivity), or to produce customized systems of effects, or even to create new effects never before seen in nature, like we’ve seen with metamaterials. It’s such a new science that we don’t even know the full range of possibilities yet.

And even though we don’t have a theory of quantum gravity yet, it’s probably safe to assume that we’ll eventually have one. And when we do, we’ll probably engineer topological insulators (aka quantum materials) to manifest gravitational effects – ideally, effects that we could attenuate with electrical current and/or EM radiation.

Similarly terahertz radiation is something that has gained significant interest in various applications quite recently, so the story may be similar for that part. It would be quite an coincidence if something that in all probability would be millions of years ahead of our technology would happen to use something that just happens to be under active development right now here.
Agreed. But on the other hand, there are a limited number of convenient energy transfer options that aren’t lethal to organic life, and terahertz radiation does have a unique variety of reflection, absorption, and penetration interactions with different materials. As a matter of fact, if I recall correctly John Burroughs (a witness at the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters ufo incident) was subsequently diagnosed with a heart valve problem attributed to a high exposure of terahertz radiation. That could be one of three things; a very strange coincidence, or an indication of underlying physics, or an indication of derivative hoaxed material.

The fact is that we just don’t have enough information to draw any conclusions yet. So the cynics will favor cynical explanations, the optimists will favor optimistic explanations, and neither mean anything until we have more information: preferably a good white paper and experimental results. So I’ll wait for that.

I wanted to make one last observation on Jacques Vallée, because some hold his views with a degree of reverence .
As ive said previously Vallée has reserved the right to be wrong and has changed his views over time.
He was born in 1939, and initially after seeing an object in 1955 subscribed to the ETsH.However, by 1969, Vallée's conclusions had changed, and he publicly stated that the ETH was too narrow and ignored too much data.
He started to speculate on supernatural explanations and correlations his IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

Its not an unreasonable progression given they way this enigma looks, But imo he didn't go far enough.

He starts with a technological explanation, moves to a supernatural related one, but failed to take that extra step. A technological reality, that looks like a supernatural one.

Were we to take this toy and plonk it on his desk in 1969.

star-wars-forcetrainer.jpg

He would recognize its a piece of technology, But watching it work and being told the "mind" is controlling the ball, no strings and wires. Then to a man living with cabled telephones, no wifi or wireless devices. It could easily appear to be magic.

It would to my mind appear sufficiently advanced to him in 1969 to satisfy Clarke's law

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." ...

But of course its not, It might look supernatural to a man from 1969, but it is just technology that appears to be supernatural from within his cultural frame of reference.

Our own technology is looking more and more like magic, and that's consistent with our catching up to the technology we have been observing.

Humans have been making this error for a long time, even the process of childbirth was once considered magic, but only because we didn't understand the actual mechanism involved.

We should always strive to understand the mechanism, "Magic" as an explanation has never been a correct one.

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods.

I think this is roughly consistent with the reality. But i think that while there may indeed be deception on the part of his non-humans. The bulk of the confusion still lies with our lack of technological parity. Once we understand his unknown, highly advanced methods.

The confusion will be gone.

But it’s very strange that the same composite material described by Dan and Tom DeLonge has been attributed with a mass reduction property through two different activation channels – Dan said it exhibited mass reduction with an electrical current, and Tom DeLonge said it happened via Thz radiation exposure. Weird.

I just watched some parts of that first Linda Moulton Howe video I linked above. It's actually just the first part of several videos, which are too long and too ridiculous to watch in full, but I think I saw enough.

She was telling about some anonymous guy who sent multiple samples allegedly taken by his grandfather from a UFO crash a year after Roswell and some ridiculous letters telling about alien survivors who spoke in perfect English and explained their mission etc. She was also talking about using both electrical current and was it 7 hertz or megahertz radiation or something, didn't listen long enough to find out if she talked about terahertz radiation as well.

She gave that speech last year and mentioned how she has worked with many scientists to analyze the material, one of them being Hal Puthoff. So it seems quite evident that DeLonge is just trying to repeat stuff he has heard from Moulton Howe or Puthoff, and has probably messed up the story somewhat in a similar way as when he tried to talk about physics he obviously doesn't understand.

This whole story has hoax written all over it, and not in alien hieroglyphs.

And even if it didn't, the whole thing doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's not just that we would need to assume aliens keep crashing their crafts one year after another, but that such a miraculous anti-gravity stuff was somehow kept secret, except that it was just given to the hands of those gullible fools via postal packages and anonymous letters. This ridiculous story has lived (and changed) for more than a couple of decades already, so I think it has been given more than enough time already.

Much as i totally agree with all of this, barring a Terminator scenario, I think is a while before we and our interface technology are obsolete.

I predict a phase of co evolution.

In a way were are already in that phase, so it's only a matter of how long it will last.

Its easy to feel small and insignificant in the larger picture that is humanity's history and the universe itself. But i don't accept that premise. You dear reader are the only one of your kind the universe has and will ever see. You stand alone in your experience of the universe, Nothing is rarer and more precious than your unique experience.
It is a common view to emphasize the human experience, our senses, feelings etc. and to see them as something machines couldn't possess. But as neurosciences and other fields have progressed, it has become increasingly obvious that such an inside or first person view tells only half of the story. Or rather, that's just the story our brains are telling us.

For example, we may have some deep feelings while looking at some colorful scene, but we already know that the colors do not really exist in the way we think we see them, they are actually different wave lengths of electromagnetic radiation that hits our eyes, and our deep feelings are mediated by neurotransmitters, can be affected by chemicals and electromagnetic fields and so on. Our brains haven't evolved with such knowledge and we don't need to know such details in order to function. In fact, such details would be too much information to act upon in an efficient manner. So the brains do what they are best at doing, telling stories, and they tell a story about feelings, which are good enough approximations of reality to be acted upon. And we believe them, because we are them.

In essence that means that our experiences are just information, represented in a certain way, and in principle you could replicate or simulate that in machines as well. And while those experiences might be unique to some extent, fundamentally they are a lot less special than they are in the stories we (our brains) tell ourselves.

I know it's a bleak picture, and too hard to accept for most, but one that is pretty much unavoidable if we stick with the facts, experimental results, and logical conclusions we can draw from them.

The functionality we see in these EEG headsets will eventually be something a parent can ask be given their offspring in vitro via genetic modification, a biological transmitter/modem functionality.

Eventually this will become an inherited trait requiring no such intervention.

Though i predict nanotech will provide a similar function prior to this (Time will tell.....................)

Even with inventions like that, the fact remains that the biological building blocks we are made of and that fundamentally make us who we are, have fundamental disadvantages. And the way we think, for example, is more or less a single thread of thought that progresses roughly at the pace with which we can talk. We can build interfaces to computer components that help us perform math faster and so on, but to really overcome the fundamental limits we would basically have to transform ourselves into robots or computers of sorts. That is, something after which we wouldn't really be anymore what we are now.

The deck is fundamentally stacked against us and the end results seems quite unavoidable. I know that some view aliens as some sort of saviors that could bring information and technology that will save us or bring a bright future or something like that. For the aforementioned reasons I think such scenarios are highly unlikely. It's much more likely they themselves are already living in that sort of future people are now fearful of.

In that TTSA Gimbal video one of the pilots is heard saying something like "It's a drone, bro". Yes, it probably is, even if it is the real deal.

I just watched some parts of that first Linda Moulton Howe video I linked above. It's actually just the first part of several videos, which are too long and too ridiculous to watch in full, but I think I saw enough.

She was telling about some anonymous guy who sent multiple samples allegedly taken by his grandfather from a UFO crash a year after Roswell and some ridiculous letters telling about alien survivors who spoke in perfect English and explained their mission etc. She was also talking about using both electrical current and was it 7 hertz or megahertz radiation or something, didn't listen long enough to find out if she talked about terahertz radiation as well.

She gave that speech last year and mentioned how she has worked with many scientists to analyze the material, one of them being Hal Puthoff. So it seems quite evident that DeLonge is just trying to repeat stuff he has heard from Moulton Howe or Puthoff, and has probably messed up the story somewhat in a similar way as when he tried to talk about physics he obviously doesn't understand.

This whole story has hoax written all over it, and not in alien hieroglyphs.

And even if it didn't, the whole thing doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's not just that we would need to assume aliens keep crashing their crafts one year after another, but that such a miraculous anti-gravity stuff was somehow kept secret, except that it was just given to the hands of those gullible fools via postal packages and anonymous letters. This ridiculous story has lived (and changed) for more than a couple of decades already, so I think it has been given more than enough time already.
Let’s also not forget that if that’s how the craft worked - press a button and gravity and inertia go away - they’d blow away in a small breeze.

They don’t appear affected by weather or air movement at all.

I wanted to make one last observation on Jacques Vallée, because some hold his views with a degree of reverence .
As ive said previously Vallée has reserved the right to be wrong and has changed his views over time.
He was born in 1939, and initially after seeing an object in 1955 subscribed to the ETsH.However, by 1969, Vallée's conclusions had changed, and he publicly stated that the ETH was too narrow and ignored too much data.
He started to speculate on supernatural explanations and correlations his IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

Its not an unreasonable progression given they way this enigma looks, But imo he didn't go far enough.

He starts with a technological explanation, moves to a supernatural related one, but failed to take that extra step. A technological reality, that looks like a supernatural one.

Were we to take this toy and plonk it on his desk in 1969.

star-wars-forcetrainer.jpg

He would recognize its a piece of technology, But watching it work and being told the "mind" is controlling the ball, no strings and wires. Then to a man living with cabled telephones, no wifi or wireless devices. It could easily appear to be magic.

It would to my mind appear sufficiently advanced to him in 1969 to satisfy Clarke's law

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." ...

But of course its not, It might look supernatural to a man from 1969, but it is just technology that appears to be supernatural from within his cultural frame of reference.

Our own technology is looking more and more like magic, and that's consistent with our catching up to the technology we have been observing.

Humans have been making this error for a long time, even the process of childbirth was once considered magic, but only because we didn't understand the actual mechanism involved.

We should always strive to understand the mechanism, "Magic" as an explanation has never been a correct one.

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods.

I think this is roughly consistent with the reality. But i think that while there may indeed be deception on the part of his non-humans. The bulk of the confusion still lies with our lack of technological parity. Once we understand his unknown, highly advanced methods.

The confusion will be gone.
I think Vallee was certainly aware that an advanced technology would appear magical, indeed it was his friend Aime Michel's pet theory. But he was I think well ahead of the game, like John Keel, in sensing that many UFO related phenomena do have an other-dimensional aspect. This might mean that the entities we see in close encounter cases are (1) from other dimensions rather than other planets; (2) mental projections employed by a higher intelligence to present a plausible stimulus to human witnesses (just as we might make, say, duck models to attract real ducks); (3) genuine ET beings who have advanced mental capabilities and are capable of manipulating witness's minds directly. And I'm sure you can think of other even more exotic possibilities. Technological advance and mental evolution would obviously be correlated.

Let’s also not forget that if that’s how the craft worked - press a button and gravity and inertia go away - they’d blow away in a small breeze.

They don’t appear affected by weather or air movement at all.

It would be really interesting to see a debate between actual physicists and Moulton Howe and friends. But I think the scientific community has largely come to the conclusion that it's not worth it, since those who don't understand what they are saying wouldn't change their minds anyway, and would see the debate itself as an indication that the claims themselves are worthy of such debate. Creationists are a good example of that. That nutcase Ken Ham for example has himself stated that the debate he had (and factually of course lost) with Bill Nye gave the necessary publicity for successful fundraising for their hilarious Ark theme park. So it is highly questionable whether Nye should have done that.

What this subject matter really needs is finding the kind of middle ground where one group tries to avoid believing stuff without evidence and the other group tries to avoid ridiculing those possibilities that are actually plausible, and then it could be possible and worth it to sit down together and have meaningful discussions.

The Nimitz case for example seems to be the kind where the people who have been closely involved with it and visible in the media represent that kind of middle ground, where rational discussion together could be hugely beneficial for everybody. Are there any organizations that could be capable and willing to basically inviting the relevant persons to sit around a single table and talk about it on camera for an hour or so? Persons like David Fravor, Jim Slaight, Luis Elizondo, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Seth Shostak and Michio Kaku (and preferably one of those radar operators as a special surprise, if one can make a wish). Is that too much to ask?

Think for example the idea that we might actually live just inside some simulation (run by somebody in the future or an alien for example). Isn't that idea at least as "out there" as the possibility of some other lifeforms visiting here? Yet, Neil deGrasse Tyson for example, who was rolling his eyes in the media about these recent UFO cases, didn't just participate in such a debate, he hosted one, and argued that we probably do live inside a simulation:
Neil deGrasse Tyson says it's 'very likely' the universe is a simulation - ExtremeTech

So, wouldn't it be well worth if for serious people like those to try to figure it out together and to show to the world how they really feel about it if they actually sit face to face with those persons who they might easily dismiss in the media?

Back