1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

Discussion in 'The UFO Forum' started by Christopher O'Brien, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Frank Stalter

Frank Stalter Paranormal Adept

Home Page:
    That is correct. I did clean some things up at a blog article I started with a chat with Dr. Nolan but have added some things that should be of some interest since including a link to a paper on the possible ET materials by Professor Peter Sturrock and a presentation from Jacques Vallee.

The UFO Partisan: The Science Behind The Pentagon UFO Study

2. Constance

Constance Paranormal Adept

Thank you, @Frank, for linking this. It is most informative and intriguing, particularly your question here and Nolan's response:

"Q: Do any of these metamaterials have shape memory properties?

DR. NOLAN: They might, but I have not been following that area. My main interest is in quantum microscopes and how they might manage properties of electromagnetism and entanglement. I am particularly interested, and on record at several conferences, stating that entanglement might offer a whole new way to measure events at a distance for biological and clinical purposes."

Frank Stalter likes this.
  3. MrBeliever

MrBeliever Paranormal Adept

So, potentially new medical imaging technology using lessons learned from "alien" metamaterials... The wording is interesting. How far is "at a distance?" Could a quantum scope "measure events" across a wall? Across space? Could it be mounted on a satellite?

4. Thomas R Morrison

Thomas R Morrison Paranormal Adept

Quantum entanglement operates instantaneously at any distance, regardless of any barriers, but I've never seen any kind of theoretical proposal that offers a method to transmit useful information in this way. And this paper calls into question the statistical modeling that resulted in the quantum entanglement interpretation in the first place, so it might not be a real phenomenon after all. Either way I can't see a viable physics model that would allow for the kind of applications that he's talking about there. If such an idea exists in the academic literature, I've never seen it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  5. Constance

Constance Paranormal Adept

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  6. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Not forgetting Professor Emeritus of Psychology Robert Cialdini and his coined term "pre-suasion" fits into the whole scheme of classification of credible UFOs sightings and reports on the propulsion systems.

7. Erno86

Erno86 Paranormal Adept

Surveyor
    Thomas R. Morrison -

I wonder if mental telepathy might be a possible way to transmit (at faster than light speed) useful information over vast interstellar distances.

Frank Stalter likes this.
  8. Frank Stalter

Frank Stalter Paranormal Adept

Home Page:
    It's my understanding one of the experiments in the Nolan/Green study tried to measure exactly that. Subject 1 is placed in an MRI in one location, Subject 2 in the same at some far distant place. The MRIs supposedly measure when the psychic projection is sent and received. Therefore, you get your answer.

Erno86 and Constance like this.