• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

Yes indeed you are! Check out the copyright notice in the lower left corner. Notice the last item. That is of course TTSA.

©2017 To The Stars… To The Stars is the owner or authorized licensee of the trademarks listed below. All rights reserved. Angels and Airwaves, From the Imagination of Tom DeLonge, The Lonely Astronaut, Love, Poet Anderson, Sekret Machines, Strange Times and To The Stars…

Are you getting it now? This is “The Greatest Show on Earth” , is it not? How’s this for timing and possible synchronicity? What was the previous “Greatest Show on Earth?” Yes, the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus, which finally closed down after 146 years on May 21, 2017.

Now, ever since the John Podesta- Tom deLonge UFO emails came out through Wikileaks in late October 2016, I believe, Tom with his TTSA project was periodically referred to as a PT Barnum figure.

OK, that’s a keeper. So who is the James Bailey figure? That is Luis Elizondo. And now that leaves the most charismatic of the 7 Ringling Brothers, who is John Ringling North, the greatest impresario of that circus through the mid 20th Century.

You know who he is! None other than Buffalo Bob Bigelow and his Boobdoggle Big Top in Las Vegas, no longer exhibiting attractions like the bearded Lady, Sword-swallowers or Fire Eaters. He’s got those mysterious rocks and metals that actually lose mass and maybe even cause telepathy!

Step right this way, ladies and gentlemen! Take your seat under the Bigelow Big Top. (Maybe I’m the Clown Show, but I digress!)

LMAO !!! ... Hilarious analogy.

I'm waiting for the next dog trick lol. If the last batch of CHUM (ATFLIR + 2 pilots) can generate 2 million$... How much for alien materials ? ;)

dog-training1.jpg

Do you agree that the key to such success is improving our understanding on what gravity actually is, how it works, how it connects to the quantum world etc.?
That itself isn't some fringe topic, but something that a whole lot of the best experts throughout the world have been working on for a long time already. It's a matter of fundamental physics.
So it's a little more than arrogant for the TTSA to portray themselves as an entity that would beat all those experts in their own game.
Well, to be fair, some fairly recent developments have pointed the way to manipulating specific components of the stress-energy tensor and the electromagnetic stress-energy tensor in the manner required for gravitational field propulsion, so they’re not completely groping in the dark. But the road from theory to application is daunting.

Perhaps they’ve learned something from the recovered materials we’ve heard about. Hal Puthoff worked as a contractor with the AATIP, and he’s close to Bigelow, so if they learned anything really useful about quantum gravity and its application to materials science, then he would know. And he’s on the board of To The Stars Academy.

So you don’t need to outsmart the top geniuses in the field of quantum gravity if the answers you’re looking for literally fall from the sky and end up undergoing a thorough scientific analysis in the lab. I know that sounds crazy, but that’s basically the story we’ve been told.

An old ATFLIR video from 2004 and 2 accounts from fighter pilots might not be enough CHUM for most of us here LOL.
Chumming - Wikipedia

Chumming (American English from Powhatan)[1] is the practice of luring various animals, usually fish such as sharks, by throwing "chum" into the water. Chum is bait consisting of fish parts, bone and blood, which attract fish, particularly sharks owing to their keen sense of smell.[2][3][4]

Also known as rubby dubby (West Country and Yorkshire, UK),[5] shirvey or chirvey (Guernsey, Channel Islands),[citation needed] burley,[6] berley or berleying (Australasia),[7] and bait balls. LMAO

Chumming is illegal in some parts of the world (such as in the state of Alabama in the U.S.[8][full citation needed]) because of the danger it can pose by conditioning sharks to associate feeding with the presence of humans.

Chumming is a common practice seen as effective by fishermen all over the world, typically in ocean waters.[citation needed]
great-white-shark-is-attracted-by-chum-picture-id72185505

We need more RUBBY DUBBY :D:D:D

Depends what you are trying to catch ;)

Trolling can also be an effective technique: especially for "Visual" predators!

bigeyetrolling_spread.jpg
#

300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

Trolling (fishing) - Wikipedia

Also re Rubby Dubby:

How about fishing for a few Squid* with Lights!

Squid-Jig.jpg

Fishing light attractor - Wikipedia

"A fishing light attractor is a fishing aid which uses lights attached to structure above water or suspended underwater to attract both fish and members of their food chain to specific areas in order to harvest them."

apparently you can see squid fishing boats from the Space station:

squid-fisheries.jpg

*Squid = London slang for Quid (£1)

E.g: "Lend me five squid"

It's a whole different matter to claim that one can deliver such signals from one brain to another without that kind of technology or that there's some special parts in the brain that have such capabilities that could be enhanced, as TTSA seems to be claiming.

Oh absolutely, I'm a staunch materialist in philosophical terms. I have no problems with technological mechanisms, and paranormal mechanisms are just technological mechanisms with no user manual.

Musk is not alone in his ambitions. Last week Facebook, in its own surreal attempt to grab attention, put ex-DARPA boss Regina Dugan on stage with the claim that inside of two years the social network will have a skullcap able to transmit sentences out of your brain at a rate of 100 words per minute. In Facebook’s case the cap would be meant to help you “share” your thoughts. In Musk’s vision, it is actually a bunch of electrodes inside your brain to enable humans to merge with artificial intelligence. Think about how Google fills in suggestions on what you are searching for. Musk is proposing that the same kind of thing should occur in real time, inside your head.

Elon Musk launches Neuralink, a venture to merge the human brain with AI

Neuralink - Wikipedia

But heres the rub, I helped roll out the largest TCP/IP roll-out in the southern hemisphere. Miles and miles of Cat5 cables. Wifi made those cables obsolete.

This technology taken to its obvious technological advancement wont need electrodes in the head. It will use noninvasive technology to do the same thing.

" But unlike old-school mind-melds, this seemingly psychic communication would be computer-mediated. The University of California, Irvine explains: The brain-computer interface would use a noninvasive brain imaging technology like electroencephalography ..."

Army Funds 'Synthetic Telepathy' Research

But lets also look at some scenarios that might look like magic to us..............

Self replicating nanites that enter the body and build the necessary interface transmitters while looking like perfectly normal biology.
Nanorobotics - Wikipedia

Genetic modification to create biological transmitters inside the brain itself (perhaps already installed in our species)

Our brain waves already operate at frequency's that go past our skulls.

Scientists Discover That Our Brain Waves Can Be Sent by Electrical Fields
No Implants Needed: Movement-Generating Brain Waves Detected and Decoded Outside the Head
Does our brain emit any kind of waves?

The era of writing our experiences to the brain cloud is close.

The Race Begins
Zuckerberg isn’t the only one working on a brain-computer interface. Recently, Elon Musk announced that he is creating a company called Neuralink, which will research the human brain in order to augment human intelligence and allow humans to keep pace with artificial intelligences. Initially, these enhancements will likely assist in smaller ways, such as helping us improve our memories by creating additional, removable storage components.

Similarly, Braintree founder Bryan Johnson is investing $100 million to make a neuroprosthesis that will allow us to unlock the power of the human brain and, ultimately, make our neural code programmable. Johnson outlines the purpose of his work, stating that it’s all about co-evolution:

Our connection with our new creations of intelligence is limited by screens, keyboards, gestural interfaces, and voice commands — constrained input/output modalities. We have very little access to our own brains, limiting our ability to co-evolve with silicon-based machines in powerful ways.

He is working to change this and ensure that we have a seamless interface with our technologies (and our AI). So get ready. Human superintelligence is (very likely) only a matter of time.

Zuckerberg: Facebook Is Working on a Brain Interface That Lets You "Communicate Using Only Your Mind"

Ex-DARPA boss Regina Dugan on stage with the claim that inside of two years the social network will have a skullcap able to transmit sentences out of your brain at a rate of 100 words per minute. In Facebook’s case the cap would be meant to help you “share” your thoughts.

And just as the first laptops didn't have an inbuilt camera to record your image, soon your devices will have an inbuilt receiver to record your thoughts, your memories your experiences.

Welcome to the internet of all things... including the most perceptive of data nodes.... YOU.

Think it cant happen ?

cell phone users falling in fountains - Google Search

You wont be able to help yourselves....... you will embrace it willingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fascinating! As I read through the comments of Grant Cameron’s Faceborg Tribe, I begin to hear the beating of drums for the war dance that is gradually organizing itself. I wonder if Grant Cameron himself is a strong enough leader figure to unite the previously warring tribes within traditional UFOlogy as they all gear up to attack and expel this upstart Tom DeLonge and his new tribe of invaders? Driven by the motto “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”, do you think that, say, the Steven Greer Tribe might ally with Cameron’s to wage more formidable and effective cyber war against the TTSA “Huns?”

On a much lighter note, I had a golden opportunity to practice some of my “Disclosure Vaudeville” which I will of course share with you here. Some of Cameron’s Tribe members are meticulously analyzing the video presentations of the various DeLonge Tribal Elders, like Semivan, Mellon, etc. in order to demonize them — a necessary but by no means sufficient condition for a rousing and focused war dance.

One lady set me up perfectly for this comedic bit which I copy here from the Cameron FB page.

E3066224-352C-4499-A1A9-F43E2AE13B92.jpeg

Well, to be fair, some fairly recent developments have pointed the way to manipulating specific components of the stress-energy tensor and the electromagnetic stress-energy tensor in the manner required for gravitational field propulsion, so they’re not completely groping in the dark. But the road from theory to application is daunting.

Perhaps they’ve learned something from the recovered materials we’ve heard about. Hal Puthoff worked as a contractor with the AATIP, and he’s close to Bigelow, so if they learned anything really useful about quantum gravity and its application to materials science, then he would know. And he’s on the board of To The Stars Academy.

So you don’t need to outsmart the top geniuses in the field of quantum gravity if the answers you’re looking for literally fall from the sky and end up undergoing a thorough scientific analysis in the lab. I know that sounds crazy, but that’s basically the story we’ve been told.

So basically they either have to outsmart the top geniuses or they have to be the ones who bag the stuff that fell from the sky and then smart enough to make sense of it. I really can't make the equation work for TTSA for that latter alternative either.

First we would have to assume they have acquired some physical objects/material that would enable them to make such breakthroughs. This is how they told that part of the story in NY Times:
Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

Here's how Elizondo answers to a question about those in general terms, like possible "materials", "residues", "special isotopes":
2017-12-20 - New Interview with Luis Elizondo

To me that doesn't sound like they would have actual crafts or devices or other similar significant parts, but rather something like possible parts of meteorites, spy satellites etc. that may have partially burned on reentry etc.

If they had actually found something that would enable revolutionary technology, I don't think he would have told about it like that. And would the government and military really leave that to the hands of a private company like Bigelow, let alone give any sort of access to it to a startup with questionable credentials, like TTSA? And if they had something like that, would they just stop funding such a project? It just doesn't add up.

Oh absolutely, I'm a staunch materialist in philosophical terms. I have no problems with technological mechanisms, and paranormal mechanisms are just technological mechanisms with no user manual.

Those technological mechanisms work precisely because our brains and the way we think is fundamentally physical/materialistic, and not some special mental dimension/soul/whatever it has been called. Because of that, there's that electromagnetic interface to it and I know that the technology that utilizes it is advancing rapidly and will allow noninvasive wireless links to both read and write thoughts. So that sort of "synthetic telepathy" is a reality.

But the way TTSA describes it doesn't sound like they think about it the same way we do:
Telepathy - Explore the location in the brain where this phenomenon is centered, and develop protocols for its enhancement and use.

What "location in the brain"? What "phenomenon"?

Those electric connections measure the activity of any part of the brain in a similar way (as long as you can reach those parts through the skull etc.) and there's no phenomenon without the necessary technology.

We also know how (TTSA Vice President Science & Technology) Harold Puthoff is a parapsychologist, who has for example claimed to have achieved remote viewing abilities at least during his Scientology years, was convinced of Uri Geller's psychic powers, and wasted tax dollars investigating stuff like that for the government as well:
Harold E. Puthoff - Wikipedia
Remote viewing - Wikipedia

Furthermore TTSA is talking about that "human ultra-experience database" and "supranormal experiences" and stuff like that, so I think there are good reasons to suspect they are not talking about those just in materialistic and technological terms but as something more mystical.

So basically they either have to outsmart the top geniuses or they have to be the ones who bag the stuff that fell from the sky and then smart enough to make sense of it. I really can't make the equation work for TTSA for that latter alternative either.

First we would have to assume they have acquired some physical objects/material that would enable them to make such breakthroughs. This is how they told that part of the story in NY Times:

Here's how Elizondo answers to a question about those in general terms, like possible "materials", "residues", "special isotopes":

To me that doesn't sound like they would have actual crafts or devices or other similar significant parts, but rather something like possible parts of meteorites, spy satellites etc. that may have partially burned on reentry etc.

If they had actually found something that would enable revolutionary technology, I don't think he would have told about it like that. And would the government and military really leave that to the hands of a private company like Bigelow, let alone give any sort of access to it to a startup with questionable credentials, like TTSA? And if they had something like that, would they just stop funding such a project? It just doesn't add up.

'The signatures don't match with anything we have or anybody else on earth... and believe me, we saw a lot of stuff' .

Unidentified signatures for materials, 'weirded out' pilot accounts dealing with visuals and recorded radar pickups. They're all part of the circus bag that TTSA will dish out in pay-per-view format over the next few years.

That's obviously the undignified 'twilight zone episode'-like route the DOD / DIA decided to use in disclosing a reality that potentially could trigger civilization-changing paradigm shifts. How they decided that the 'PT Barnum' approach was a convenient way of softening the impact of this category of disclosure was probably guided by some kind of reverse 'Robertson Panel' with a cash making twist (I'll call it the Elizondo Panel lol).
Robertson Panel - Wikipedia

The Robertson Panel recommended that a public education campaign should be undertaken in order to reduce public interest in the subject, minimising the risk of swamping Air Defence systems with reports at critical times, and that civilian UFO groups should be monitored.[2] The Robertson Panel’s report was contained within a larger internal CIA report by F C Durant, a CIA officer who served as Secretary to the Panel, which summarises the activities of the panel and its conclusions. This wider document is commonly referred to as the Durant Report.[2]

In the wake of reported Chinese efforts and the DOD's limited financial resources, the Elizondo Panel recommends that public interest in the UFO subject could be used to finance the development of exotic technologies... blah blah blah...

"Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself."

P. T. Barnum quote: Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help hi

In other words, Mike, you are staunchly NOT willing to “re-negotiate physical reality” as per the suggestion that Jacque Vallee gives us in the introduction to Peter Levenda’s book: Sekret Machines.

And the issue you are not willing to re-negotiate is the issue of Locality vs. Non-Locality. Let me explain by first comparing your Utopian fantasy projections about the coming brain technology with Thomas Morrison’s Utopian fantasy about future inter-stellar travel. His Utopian dreams make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside while yours fall flat and get tedious. Why is that? It’s not because Thomas is a better writer than you, but rather because Thomas is open to Non-Locality in his fantasy, while you are not open to Non-Locality in yours.

The TTSA buzzword for the UFO reality that is assumed, is “The Phenomenon.” And whatever the Phenomeon is or isn’t it definitely has aspects of it that are totally Local, as well as other aspects which are Non-Local.

But your materialistic belief about the brain rules out Non-Locality because you are compelled to localize all phenomena within the localized single brain of a human being as well as all the other localized ndivudal brains of everyone else.

But if “The Phenomeon” is also non-local, then there are things going on that are completely independent of the localized brains that you believe in as a kind of idol. (I loosely define idolatry as taking the part for the whole and believing it is the whole).

The complication is that what’s going on in the brain is both Local and Non-Local and many times simultaneously so. But you a priori rule out the non-Local aspect and thus take the localized brain as the part and consider it as the whole.

Thus you (and realm also, I see) must always see the CAUSE of telepathy, for example, as in the localized brain and in related silicon based technology connected with the carbon-based brain.

But if telepathy is both Local and Non-Local, then maybe there is a Non-Local CAUSE that has Local EFFECTS in each brain that is measured locally by the local technology.

What you end up doing is reversing Cause and Effect in your materialistic belief system. As a metaphor, imagine a person is walking through a field where there has been a recent 3 inch snowfall. He leaves footprints in the snow. The snow represents the localized brain that “receives” the impressions of footprints and duly records them. But the actual person who made the impressions is the Non-Local CAUSE of the impressions, but you are then attributing the CAUSE to the EFFECTS. Maybe you believe that somehow the snow is responsible for compressing itself in some way where ever these foot-shapes appear.

Anyway, I need to cut off here, but remember this Mike: “The physical reality you re-negotiate here may one day be your own.” (In the meantime, go out and buy a Tom DeLonge coffee mug, fill it up and then contemplate these ideas for at least the time span it takes you to blink 182 times.)

I’m skeptical too, which is to say, I’m reserving judgment until we have more information and see how this plays out. I see no reason to rush to judgment one way or the other.

Here’s the part that interests me. On Oct.26 of last year, Tom DeLonge first mentioned a piece of metal “from a crash” comprised of 80 layers of different metals that loses mass when exposed to terahertz frequency EM radiation:
Joe Rogan interview with Tom Delonge

Then on Dec. 14 he Tweeted this statement:
I have no idea what to make of this, but they say they’re working on an experiment to demonstrate this effect, so let’s see how it pans out. We literally have nothing to lose by exercising a little patience to give them time to perform the experiment. Of course I’d rather know the theory of operation that they’re working with, because it doesn’t conform to any known physics, but ultimately that’s irrelevant anyway until they can demonstrate a working prototype.

In other words, Mike, you are staunchly NOT willing to “re-negotiate physical reality” as per the suggestion that Jacque Vallee gives us in the introduction to Peter Levenda’s book: Sekret Machines.

And the issue you are not willing to re-negotiate is the issue of Locality vs. Non-Locality. Let me explain by first comparing your Utopian fantasy projections about the coming brain technology with Thomas Morrison’s Utopian fantasy about future inter-stellar travel. His Utopian dreams make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside while yours fall flat and get tedious. Why is that? It’s not because Thomas is a better writer than you, but rather because Thomas is open to Non-Locality in his fantasy, while you are not open to Non-Locality in yours.

The TTSA buzzword for the UFO reality that is assumed, is “The Phenomenon.” And whatever the Phenomeon is or isn’t it definitely has aspects of it that are totally Local, as well as other aspects which are Non-Local.

But your materialistic belief about the brain rules out Non-Locality because you are compelled to localize all phenomena within the localized single brain of a human being as well as all the other localized ndivudal brains of everyone else.

But if “The Phenomeon” is also non-local, then there are things going on that are completely independent of the localized brains that you believe in as a kind of idol. (I loosely define idolatry as taking the part for the whole and believing it is the whole).

The complication is that what’s going on in the brain is both Local and Non-Local and many times simultaneously so. But you a priori rule out the non-Local aspect and thus take the localized brain as the part and consider it as the whole.

Thus you (and realm also, I see) must always see the CAUSE of telepathy, for example, as in the localized brain and in related silicon based technology connected with the carbon-based brain.

But if telepathy is both Local and Non-Local, then maybe there is a Non-Local CAUSE that has Local EFFECTS in each brain that is measured locally by the local technology.

What you end up doing is reversing Cause and Effect in your materialistic belief system. As a metaphor, imagine a person is walking through a field where there has been a recent 3 inch snowfall. He leaves footprints in the snow. The snow represents the localized brain that “receives” the impressions of footprints and duly records them. But the actual person who made the impressions is the Non-Local CAUSE of the impressions, but you are then attributing the CAUSE to the EFFECTS. Maybe you believe that somehow the snow is responsible for compressing itself in some way where ever these foot-shapes appear.

Anyway, I need to cut off here, but remember this Mike: “The physical reality you re-negotiate here may one day be your own.” (In the meantime, go out and buy a Tom DeLonge coffee mug, fill it up and then contemplate these ideas for at least the time span it takes you to blink 182 times.)

It's all about tools. At this stage of human evolution, if we don't have the tools to assess the nature of a phenomena it ends up on a shelf with the bearded lady. IMHO, Speculation beyond current human scientific advancement is futile although interesting ;)

07754acfb885f54f415d55b108ba042f---a-space-odyssey-monkeys.jpg

Last edited:
It's not just about physical or scientific tools -- we may well lack the mental tools to grapple with concepts thousands of years ahead of our current thinking capacity.

It's not just about physical or scientific tools -- we may well lack the mental tools to grapple with concepts thousands of years ahead of our current thinking capacity.

When they talk about artificial intelligence (AI)... I'm wondering if they're talking about artificial human intelligence lol

When they talk about artificial intelligence (AI)... I'm wondering if they're talking about artificial human intelligence lol
That's a good point --actually there are quite a few ways of looking at this:

1. Is our intelligence an artificial construct of a particular culture (the dominant Western culture)? Cross-cultural studies show that a lot of "primitive" cultures don't look at things in our "intellectual" manner. Other cultures recognise intellectual ideas but don't give them the high status that we do.
2. When we try to create AI, do we automatically assume that it should be based upon our own type of cognition?
3. Would we be able to understand or even recognise an entirely different form of intelligence? (If you recall Aime Michel's comments about the ETH back in the 60s!)

Utopian fantasy projections about the coming brain technology

Actually your denial of this technology is the fantasy. Its very real, well beyond proof of concept phase

10.15.99 - Reconstructed movie showing animal view of world proves scientists have a good understanding of how the brain processes visual information

BERKELEY-- Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley, have recorded signals from deep in the brain of a cat to capture movies of how it views the world around it.

The images they reconstructed from the recordings were fuzzy but recognizable versions of the scenes that played out before the cat's eyes.

Imagine seeing the world thru the eyes of your cat instead of the one in this experiment.^

Brain scans can 'read our dreams'

Yes the resolution is low, but its already been done.
As for resolution:

The first self-contained digital camera (1975) is credited to an engineer at Kodak. Using a CCD sensor, Steven Sasson built, from the Kodak parts bin, an 8-pound device that gave a black-and-white image of 0.01 megapixels.
Canon is now developing a 120 megapixel camera.

Microsoft, Facebook, Musk, Brain-tree and others, all pouring millions and millions into this.

So who's is the fantasy projection, theirs based on proof of concept technology we know already works ?
Or your that it cant happen (even though scientists have already done it)

I get that it scares you, Fire scared people too when it was first developed but look how far its taken us.

So at first we will get Facebooks 200 word a minute BCI device. This in and of itself will change us, because in order to make it work properly we will have to focus our concentration on non vocal word formation. We have have to learn to suppress distractions while "thinking" what we want to "type".
Then as the resolution as it invariably does gets greater, what we see and hear will be recorded and transmitted, later all the senses, and then emotions.

Later it will become a two way proposition and your will be able to subscribe to experience bloggers and their content.

I plan to make my fortune visiting and sharing the experience of every Parisian cathouse in france. Oh La La......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back