• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

So basically one would just have to trust his words on what he claims to have experienced and his selections and interpretations of experiences of others? Otherwise the rest of it is pretty meaningless. Is that man somehow different from all the others who have claimed having discussed with named alien species, angels, gods and whatnot, and given all sorts of differing accounts?

The fact remains that Telepathy is a common feature in the UFO narrative. He simply draws on those examples and gives his own interpretation of the accounts. He cites Macks Ariel case as one example.
More Than 60 School Children Witness Non-Human Beings & A Large Craft Landing

I don't consider telepathy paranormal, and in fact our own science is progressing towards technological or synthetic telepathy already.
So i don't consider an advanced technological race using it is at all strange

Humans Computers And Everything in Between: Towards Synthetic Telepathy

Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’

Scientists Prove That Telepathic Communication Is Within Reach | Innovation | Smithsonian

New Scientist Invention Blog: Microsoft mind reading

And of course.

Telepathy and UFO Propulsion | Presidential UFO

As with pretty much every other account from within this topic, LoBuono's take on it is a take it or leave it proposition.

Another trust their words for it or not (again pretty much par for course in all accounts within this topic)

Re-posted because i thought it was interesting

David L Wenbert Grant Cameron All of those are good questions on the details of the announcement, which, no doubt, will form the basis of a great book on the history of Disclosure some day. But aren't you (as I am) more eager to know from Eric Davis the answers to the hardware questions, which leave less room for quibbling than videos? For example, Tom DeLonge has referred to a conductive - or superconductive - laminate, which is bombarded with Terrahertz radiation. That is a good description of the Impulse Gravity Beam experiment by Dr. Eugene Podkletnov in Finland, replicated by Dr. Claude Poher in France, and resolved into contemporary Quantum Gravity theory by Dr. Giovanni Modanese of Italy. If, in fact, TTSA/IASA reproduces that in a high profile public demonstration, "all bets are off"; because Anti-Gravity technology will suddenly become "respectable", and a Gold Rush into the technology will begin in Silicon Valley. Just as much as the reality of the ET presence, this technical revolution will change the world for everyone, and the way Man relates to the rest of the Cosmos...

26168602_10212803051285476_3641194095103269796_n.jpg

David L Wenbert Grant Cameron All of those are good questions on the details of the announcement, which, no doubt, will form the basis of a great book on the history of Disclosure some day. But aren't you (as I am) more eager to know from Eric Davis the answers to the hardware questions, which leave less room for quibbling than videos? For example, Tom DeLonge has referred to a conductive - or superconductive - laminate, which is bombarded with Terrahertz radiation. That is a good description of the Impulse Gravity Beam experiment by Dr. Eugene Podkletnov in Finland, replicated by Dr. Claude Poher in France, and resolved into contemporary Quantum Gravity theory by Dr. Giovanni Modanese of Italy. If, in fact, TTSA/IASA reproduces that in a high profile public demonstration, "all bets are off"; because Anti-Gravity technology will suddenly become "respectable", and a Gold Rush into the technology will begin in Silicon Valley. Just as much as the reality of the ET presence, this technical revolution will change the world for everyone, and the way Man relates to the rest of the Cosmos...
He's absolutely correct about the unprecedented global revolution that the arrival of a viable gravitational field propulsion technology will produce - in fact, that's precisely why I've devoted most of my life to this subject. Just imagine what it would mean to every one of us if we could safely traverse the solar system, and reduce transit times to warm and habitable Earth-like exoplanets to a matter of weeks or less. Entire worlds would suddenly be available for settling and development. Brand new industries supporting space travel and exoplanetary habitation would blossom virtually overnight. Children would suddenly grow up dreaming about exploring the cosmos instead of taking menial low-paying jobs under the crippling burden of student debt. Contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life would suddenly become an inevitability rather than a remotely unlikely possibility. Industry would have access to the asteroid belt for raw materials. Rapid transport between cities and continents would birth a planetary transportation revolution. Space tourism to Mars and the Moon would become cheap and popular. New energy technologies would arise and transform the energy sector entirely. It would be a new global Renaissance unlike anything we've seen before.

But I see no connection between the bismuth/magnesium material activated via terahertz radiation (which the To The Stars Academy is undertaking experimentally), and Podkletnov's extremely dubious claims about gravitational shielding via a spinning superconductor. In fact I can't even come up with a tentative conceptual model to explain how such a process could reduce mass, as has been claimed, but I wish them all the best with their efforts because any success in the direction of mass/gravity technology would be a major leap forward.

Thanks for that link i hadnt seen it yet.

Interesting that this link within mentions the same stuff.

Earthfiles.com Science | Part 1: Mysterious Micron Layers of Alternat…

So either someone is copying old information, or "snap".

What i did notice on that feed, and perhaps the been the whole point of the exercise, is lots of people presenting their own information and experiences.

Maybe TTSA isnt the fish, its the bait.

I don't consider telepathy paranormal, and in fact our own science is progressing towards technological or synthetic telepathy already.
So i don't consider an advanced technological race using it is at all strange

Our brains use electric signals, so there's no surprise that we can interpret and effect them with electric machines, which is what that "synthetic telepathy" is.

It's a whole different matter to claim that one can deliver such signals from one brain to another without that kind of technology or that there's some special parts in the brain that have such capabilities that could be enhanced, as TTSA seems to be claiming.

The former is science with well known mechanisms, the latter is pseudoscience without any known mechanism.

any success in the direction of mass/gravity technology would be a major leap forward.

Do you agree that the key to such success is improving our understanding on what gravity actually is, how it works, how it connects to the quantum world etc.?

That itself isn't some fringe topic, but something that a whole lot of the best experts throughout the world have been working on for a long time already. It's a matter of fundamental physics.

So it's a little more than arrogant for the TTSA to portray themselves as an entity that would beat all those experts in their own game.

Apparently, the "chain of custody" stuff is more complicated than us laymen appreciate. Eric Davis has confirmed that "My boss and I were subcontractors to BAASS which was the contractor of record to the Luis’ program." (The boss he refers to is Hal Puthoff). Of the chain of custody, he states:
Eric Davis - Chain of Custody Comment on Grant Camerons FB.jpg

I don't think most of us are expecting to see documents that would include all the names etc. but rather some official confirmation that the files have been actually declassified in their original form.

That TTSA Offering Circular is actually quite an incredible read. If I understood it correctly by glimpsing it through quickly, the situation is about the following:

They are selling a minimum of 200,000 Class A Common Stock shares for $5 each, minimum investment $200, which would result in $1 million in cash for them. The maximum they are trying to sell is 10,000,000 shares, which would bring $50 million for them.

Before the investments, the net book value is $0.003 per share and a holding company of DeLonge and his wife owns 60,000,000 of class A shares, and a couple of other directors have 7,500,000 class A shares. Additionally DeLonge, Puthoff and Semivan have divided all the 5400 class B shares equally between them.

If they sell the minimum $1 million in stock, their expenses for the offering itself will already be $250,000, and the net book value per share would be $0.02 per share. So in that case the book value for the so called minimum investment of $200 would be 80 cents, and a quarter of the so called investors have basically paid for the arrangement of that offering. In that case the ownership of DeLonge and a couple of those few other managers would be 99.77%.

If they actually manage to sell that $50 million in stock, their expenses for the offering would be $6.5 million, net book value per share would be $0.53, and DeLonge and co. would still own 89.47% (then suddenly valued in tens of millions of dollars).

But hey, even if they waste a whole lot of those so called investments already for collecting them, maybe they use the rest wisely for all those interesting projects, right? Here's what they say they do if they manage to collect $5 million or less:

If the offering size were to be less than $5 million and above the $1 million minimum, TTS AAS would adjust its use of proceeds by reducing planned growth of employee headcount, reducing operational costs, and slowing down projects or not making investment in projects. The company is also required under the loan to Our Two Dogs, Inc. to repay 10% of the net proceeds from funds raised in this offering, up to $400,000 in this scenario.

And then there's this:
On April 26, 2017, we entered into a Licensing Agreement with Thomas DeLonge and Mr. DeLonge’s affiliated entities for the use of certain intellectual property rights in exchange for a royalty on gross sales ranging from 0.5 – 15% depending on the product category, with a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 in each calendar year.

So even if they don't manage to sell anything, DeLonge still gets $100,000 each year.

But what if they gather all that $50 million? Then they have plenty for all those nice telepathy, anti-gravity etc. projects, right? Here's how they would spend it:
$50 Million Raise
The net proceeds of a fully subscribed offering to the issuer, after total offering expenses, will be approximately $43.5 million. TTS AAS plans to use these proceeds as follows:

- Approximately $12 million on operating expenses, which includes employee salaries in the amount of $7.5 million through 2019. We intend that, of the total employee compensation, $3 million will go towards compensation of executive –level employees and $3.5million on employees with advanced science, Department of Defense or similar experience. The remaining approximately $4.5 million in operating expenses will go towards infrastructure, logistics solutions, office rent, warehousing and shipping expenses.
- Approximately $3.5 million towards the purchase of larger office premises, research facilities and warehousing.
- Approximately $1.75 million towards durable inventory, which includes records, books, comic books, apparel and accessories sufficient to support growth for media sales internationally.
- Approximately $2.5 million on sales and marketing expenses through 2018, including engagement of a specialized creative marketing agency and a full-time PR firm on retainer for both product releases and corporate communications.
- Approximately $16.1 million towards acquisitions or strategic partnerships in the Aerospace and Science Divisions.
- Approximately $4 million towards self-produced cinematic projects of either existing or newly created original brands.
- Approximately $2.5 million to support initiatives related to the company’s public benefit purpose – science and art education, research to benefit the public, citizen science, and support for veterans.
- Approximately $500,000 to set up and initially fund a non-profit organization to further support the company’s research initiatives.
- Approximately $600,000 to repay a loan from Our Two Dogs, Inc.

So, they are planning to spend more on executive salaries than support initiatives related to the company's public benefit purpose.

Since they are giving all this information to their so called investors, I don't think it's technically a scam, but a joke.

Edit: Here's another take of it:
Spoiler alert: Tom DeLonge stands to make a lot of money, while UFO disclosure is, to put it mildly, not a priority. The company is currently in significant debt relative to earnings.

It's interesting to see the difference between TTS AAS’s public face and what they confess in their financial filings.
In documents filed with the SEC, TTS AAS describes itself not as an educational institution, as DeLonge deceptively promotes it in the media with the “Academy” name, but rather as one that provides “services aligned to motion picture production.” Heck, TTS AAS even describes itself on its own website as “a vertically integrated entertainment business that develops, produces and distributes multi-media and merchandise world-wide.”
Basically, it sure looks like it’s a media company that sees “disclosure” as the content it’s pursuing only insofar as it provides grist for the entertainment products.
TTS AAS is authorized to sell more than 100 million shares of stock, though for its current subscription, it is limited to 10 million shares, meaning that the company values itself at $50 million—a laughably large amount for a company whose products are a couple of mediocre books, some accessories, and a pipe dream.
DeLonge, though, is certainly a beneficiary. Documents laying out what he gets paid make pretty clear that this is intended to be a very lucrative investment for him.
The company also agrees to take on and pay off DeLonge’s own royalty payments to another entity, and agrees that all of its products using DeLonge’s material are works for hire made for Tom DeLonge, who owns the intellectual property in perpetuity.
So, basically, DeLonge is giving himself a minimum $100,000 annual income just for the use of his music and image. As I read it, he would then be entitled to even more money as president and CEO of the company and possibly still more money for the original TTS AAS products he develops as part of its regular operations—i.e., the movies.
Given that the payments are supposed to last for at least seven years, don’t expect “disclosure” any time soon.

What is utterly astonishing is that DeLonge is using “disclosure” to sell t-shirts and CDs, and this, in turn, seems designed to create demand for TTS AAS stock. The money taken in through the stock offering—one million dollars or more—is already earmarked to the tune of $700,000 minimum to DeLonge himself.

In short, this is what TTS AAS is all about: Big cash payments in a for-profit entertainment company. This is hardly a nonprofit selflessly pursuing “truth.” “Disclosure” is simply a product sold for profit.
Not Quite a "UFO IPO": Tom DeLonge Is Seeking Your Investment in "To the Stars" to Give Himself a $700,000 or More Payday

Oh, and that company they need to pay that loan to, apparently according to one comment on the above article:
If you check the offering again you'll see he is also repaying a loan to another one of his companies Our Two Dogs inc, of which I was able to find the contact and listing information for. It appears to be a retail hotdog stand and Tom DeLong is listed as the only contact. On yelp it's listed as a CPA/Law firm. Phone number is the same for both.

Last edited:
Our brains use electric signals, so there's no surprise that we can interpret and effect them with electric machines, which is what that "synthetic telepathy" is.

It's a whole different matter to claim that one can deliver such signals from one brain to another without that kind of technology or that there's some special parts in the brain that have such capabilities that could be enhanced, as TTSA seems to be claiming.

The former is science with well known mechanisms, the latter is pseudoscience without any known mechanism.
Since the founding of TTSA, the old dualistic distinction you are still making here between science iand pseudoscience is no longer valid, because there is now a 3rd category which lies between those extremes and actually constitutes the borderland regions between the two. (deLonge no longer excludes deMiddle.)

Thus whatever phenomena TTSA investigates that you formerly called “pseudoscience,” will now be known as “elizondoscience”, which we can define better in temporal terms by this statement which may go viral and become a new slogan for TTSA — or not. (I guess there’s no “middle ground” there, but I digress.)

Yesterday’s pseudoscience is today’s elizondoscience soon to be tomorrow’s genuine science.

So, they are planning to spend more on executive salaries than support initiatives related to the company's public benefit purpose.

Since they are giving all this information to their so called investors, I don't think it's technically a scam, but a joke.

Edit: Here's another take of it:

Not Quite a "UFO IPO": Tom DeLonge Is Seeking Your Investment in "To the Stars" to Give Himself a $700,000 or More Payday

Oh, and that company they need to pay that loan to, apparently according to one comment on the above article:

OMG! Realm!!! Holy Elizondo, Batman!!! You and I gotta be psychic! Wait, no, we are clearly in telepathic contact!!! You see, earlier this morning, I read your unedited comment here and immediately flashed the intuition that I had to send you the link to Jason Colavito’s blog post, following the money for TTSA.

And then, Lo! And behold! You give the very link I was about to send you. Now some may call that synchronicity, but that may be real pseudoscience. However, we traffic in elizondoscience here, so therefore, what happened is a clear example of telepathy, of me sending you my thought and you receiving it!

Hey maybe you and I should volunteer for further testing by TTSA! Are we in tune or what?

Just checked out their website (video)...

Infinitely ambitious video but seems like there's not enough wind in their sails and no sustained momentum for their financing call. (Stuck at 2$million for a while)

Very well developed marketing effort presenting their desired agenda and their brand. They have music, books, accessories, lots of T-shirts, caps, bags.... Where's the plan ?

About To The Stars Inc.

Am I on the right site ?

Maybe it is both:

as in "live Bait"

xhookingbaitfish1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vYmGPi7Vl7.jpg

An old ATFLIR video from 2004 and 2 accounts from fighter pilots might not be enough CHUM for most of us here LOL.
Chumming - Wikipedia

Chumming (American English from Powhatan)[1] is the practice of luring various animals, usually fish such as sharks, by throwing "chum" into the water. Chum is bait consisting of fish parts, bone and blood, which attract fish, particularly sharks owing to their keen sense of smell.[2][3][4]

Also known as rubby dubby (West Country and Yorkshire, UK),[5] shirvey or chirvey (Guernsey, Channel Islands),[citation needed] burley,[6] berley or berleying (Australasia),[7] and bait balls. LMAO

Chumming is illegal in some parts of the world (such as in the state of Alabama in the U.S.[8][full citation needed]) because of the danger it can pose by conditioning sharks to associate feeding with the presence of humans.

Chumming is a common practice seen as effective by fishermen all over the world, typically in ocean waters.[citation needed]
great-white-shark-is-attracted-by-chum-picture-id72185505

We need more RUBBY DUBBY :D:D:D

Infinitely ambitious video but seems like there's not enough wind in their sails and no sustained momentum for their financing call. (Stuck at 2$million for a while)

Very well developed marketing effort presenting their desired agenda and their brand. They have music, books, accessories, lots of T-shirts, caps, bags.... Where's the plan ?

About To The Stars Inc.

Am I on the right site ?

Money is their primary plan. What else could there possibly be, as not one cent is earmarked for UFO research. It will be the duping of the faithful complete with CGI enhancements in keeping shareholders mesmerized, whilst plucking the gold crowns from their teeth.

The equivalent to, The NeverEnding Story..., Ufology style.

Last edited by a moderator:

About To The Stars Inc.

Am I on the right site ?
Yes indeed you are! Check out the copyright notice in the lower left corner. Notice the last item. That is of course TTSA.

©2017 To The Stars… To The Stars is the owner or authorized licensee of the trademarks listed below. All rights reserved. Angels and Airwaves, From the Imagination of Tom DeLonge, The Lonely Astronaut, Love, Poet Anderson, Sekret Machines, Strange Times and To The Stars…

Are you getting it now? This is “The Greatest Show on Earth” , is it not? How’s this for timing and possible synchronicity? What was the previous “Greatest Show on Earth?” Yes, the Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus, which finally closed down after 146 years on May 21, 2017.

Now, ever since the John Podesta- Tom deLonge UFO emails came out through Wikileaks in late October 2016, I believe, Tom with his TTSA project was periodically referred to as a PT Barnum figure.

OK, that’s a keeper. So who is the James Bailey figure? That is Luis Elizondo. And now that leaves the most charismatic of the 7 Ringling Brothers, who is John Ringling North, the greatest impresario of that circus through the mid 20th Century.

You know who he is! None other than Buffalo Bob Bigelow and his Boondoggle Big Top in Las Vegas, no longer exhibiting attractions like the bearded Lady, Sword-swallowers or Fire Eaters. He’s got those mysterious rocks and metals that actually lose mass and maybe even cause telepathy!

Step right this way, ladies and gentlemen! Take your seat under the Bigelow Big Top. (Maybe I’m the Clown Show, but I digress!)

Last edited:
OMG! Realm!!! Holy Elizondo, Batman!!! You and I gotta be psychic! Wait, no, we are clearly in telepathic contact!!! You see, earlier this morning, I read your unedited comment here and immediately flashed the intuition that I had to send you the link to Jason Colavito’s blog post, following the money for TTSA.

And then, Lo! And behold! You give the very link I was about to send you. Now some may call that synchronicity, but that may be real pseudoscience. However, we traffic in elizondoscience here, so therefore, what happened is a clear example of telepathy, of me sending you my thought and you receiving it!

Hey maybe you and I should volunteer for further testing by TTSA! Are we in tune or what?

So that's what made me google that after I wrote my own views!

It looks highly probable there will be a lot of backlash (if not outright shitstorm) in the horizon for TTSA and Colavito is probably right why their wacky financials haven't hit the news yet:

In generally glowing fringe media coverage of the company’s launch, no one has followed the money to see where the cash is going. This speaks both to the laziness of journalists—who focus on celebrity and “access” over facts—and to the tacit agreement of fringe types to protect their gravy train at all costs.

I just hope their downfall doesn't once again lead to ridiculing the whole subject matter and negate everything that has been achieved in terms of changing attitudes, but I have every reason to fear it will.

There certainly seems to be a lot to make fun of on TTSA, but I'm not sure if that much of it can be poured over Elizondo. DeLonge obviously is into all sorts of things, and Hal Puthoff is a well known pseudo-scientist (and ex-Scientologist, was convinced about the psychic abilities of Uri Geller, etc.) but have you seen any indication Elizondo actually believes to the sort of pseudo-scientific nonsense others in that company seem to be pushing? He has seemed to be quite rational guy in the interviews I have seen and even in that TTSA announcement he concentrated on data collection efforts. Although he stated:

Allowing us to cross over a new threshold of understanding To the Stars Academy is on the verge of bringing all of us across that threshold together and I am excited frankly like hell to be part of this effort with you.

But I don't think that has to mean he has bought all what they are selling.

Back