• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

I emphatically disagree with that statement.

We all have a social obligation to be informed about the issues, to formulate positions based on that information and the application of reason, and to advocate those positions to the best of our ability so the best memes can prevail in vibrant public debates.

This core principle is why the academic scientific process works - informed peers publish their findings and advocate for a given interpretation of those results, and then dissenting views respond with their own findings and interpretations, until a clear victor emerges. This principle is also at the heart of our political process where a (formerly) free press debates policy and social issues until a majority consensus prevails, which is (or rather, should be) then codified into law to express the will of the people.

So if you’re not promoting an informed and rational interpretation of the significant issues that interest you, then you’ve forsaken your social responsibility to participate in the vibrant adversarial battlefield of ideas.

It’s a shame that you led with this, because I liked much of what followed in your post.

Holy cow – is this what we’ve come to? Shall we now embrace numerology, astrology, phrenology, and palmistry? Rubbish.

Sir, I posit that you’ve abandoned anything even remotely resembling intellectual integrity or rationality, and everything that you say should now be forever regarded with the utmost suspicion in the minds of every reader at this forum.

I'm not sure that the issue we are dealing with is a scientific one. Science deals with (or tries to) some kind of hidden reality, and tries to use logic, hypothesis-formation etc. -- you obviously know all about that. But it is assumed that the hidden reality plays fair, and that an honest approach to it gets an honest answer, as it were. We cannot make this assumption when we are dealing with what is really an Intelligence issue, and secret agendas, disinformation and deception are endemic. The questions about UFOs per se can be asked scientifically. Questions about individuals and organisations, their possible motives, their secret roles in what might be a huge deception operation, can't. To my mind, a free press debating policy is an illusion. Almost every newspaper has a political bias, and even if it hasn't there is no way of assessing individual writers and groups involved. I also question whether the adversarial battlefield is the best way of deciding important issues. How often does someone read a paper that supports a party other than their own and say "Oh, I must have been wrong. This is the right way to go. I shall leave my party and join this one instead." ? Mostly people choose a paper that supports the party they belong to anyway!

Luis Elizondo...

My take?... He left his job at the DOD. A damn good job in the middle of the UFO action :). No one in his right mind here would have left that job unless:
  • You've got enough information to disclose in order to generate the cash to pursue your investigation outside the DOD
  • You leave the DOD, disclose and enough interest is generated that it stimulates congress and senate to inject more $$$ in the effort.... and you go back to the DOD.
It's all about cash to finance an infinitely interesting initiative... nothing more IMHO.

He left his job at the DOD. A damn good job in the middle of the UFO action :). No one in his right mind here would have left that job unless

He reportedly left it 5 years after government funding (and the official program) had ended. After that they apparently continued to do it part time:

For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.
Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

So he didn't have that job anymore for five years, at least not officially and in the same way as before.

It's all about cash to finance an infinitely interesting initiative... nothing more IMHO.

Speaking of cash, I took a quick look at that TTSA Offering Circular document (and also the rest of their site). Holy ...! I don't think those who have actually invested their money to it have read or understood that document. Before reading those, I was worried that some oddities I have read about will result bad publicity for them and the subject matter in general. Now I would be very surprised if there won't be lots of that.

Holy cow – is this what we’ve come to? Shall we now embrace numerology, astrology, phrenology, and palmistry? Rubbish.

But Thomas, may I remind you that it was your posting of the YouTube video of the guy analyzing Luis Elizondo’s BODY language that inspired me to make this Psycho-Forensic Anagrammatical Analysis (PFAA) of Luis Elizondo’s SOUL and even SPIRIT language. I should think you would be grateful for my expanding your original one-dimensional analysis of his body language to include the more subtle ontological dimensions of Luis’ Beingness (OK Dasein) of his Soul and Spirit, which constitute the true Trinary nature of a human’s beingness.

Sir, I posit that you’ve abandoned anything even remotely resembling intellectual integrity or rationality, and everything that you say should now be forever regarded with the utmost suspicion in the minds of every reader at this forum.

Now, Thomas, there’s an old Texas saying: “You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.” If you were a medical doctor I would say your “bedside manner” leaves a lot to be desired. Instead of accentuating the negative with me, you could still critique me while still accentuating the positive. For example, instead of telling me:

“Sir, I posit that you’ve abandoned anything even remotely resembling intellectual integrity . . .”

You could say:

“Sir, I posit that you’ve embraced everything that encompasses intellectual duplicity . . .”

See how much nicer that would be? Since I’ve already abandoned my intellectual integrity, I don’t want to be reminded of that. Bummer! Instead, by complimenting my intellectual duplicity, then I get to feel much better about myself and thus feel more grateful to you.

But now, your last clause really troubles me, because I fear that you are actually fomenting paranoia among the Paracasters here. However, I must practice what I preach and find a way to transform my negative judgment of you fomenting paranoia into a positive affirmation. Well, I can say to you, Thomas, that you are not being paranoid because “we really are out to get you!”

(OK, by we, I include fellow PsyOperatives like Uncle Walt who mysteriously appeared in this thread to troll you just before me this morning, so I hope that allays your paranoia about us. I mean, come on, give us a break. We’re just out to disinform. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it, lest Disclosure happen too prematurely.)

All I can say in closing Thomas, is that I fervently hope that you will continue playing your superb Moe to my Curley. (Mike, you make a good Larry!) Soitenly! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

So he stuck around beyond 2012... which is telling in a way. 5 years with limited DOD funding.

He reportedly left his job only a few days before TTSA was announced (in October 2017). So he only left it when he had a new one to jump to.

Here's DeLonge's (pretty ridiculous) intro about Elizondo back then:

Tom DeLonge: For those of you who are just joining us from around the world I want to welcome you. Today we’re announcing To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science a company dedicated to pushing the outer edges of science and understanding and the understanding of aerial phenomenon. You know I want to take a second here. Months ago I had some very important people from inside the government talking about somebody that one day I would possibly be able to meet. And I remember the words were you you can’t know his name but if you were ever to know his name you would have to keep that to yourself till the day you die.

And then I remember there was a big breakthrough where we started referring to this guy by the letter L. Days ago days ago. This person finished his career at the Department of Defense as one of the senior covert intelligence officers in the office of the secretary of defense. I think you need to really listen carefully to what he says. And I still even, working our way up to today, I get the chills when you, when you, when you say it. So I want you to all meet Luis Elizondo.
Transcript of To the Stars Academy Press Conference | Openminds.tv

He reportedly left his job only a few days before TTSA was announced (in October 2017). So he only left it when he had a new one to jump to.

Here's DeLonge's (pretty ridiculous) intro about Elizondo back then:
Transcript of To the Stars Academy Press Conference | Openminds.tv

It's a hilarious introduction LOL DeLonge obvious lost emotional control of his enthusiasm :)

You're absolutely correct in asserting that this subject obviously needs a framework other than TTSA. DOD, NSA, DIA.... where are they ?

"where we started referring to this guy by the letter L"

-l-plates-self-adhesive-tie-on-2676-p.jpg

I'm not sure that the issue we are dealing with is a scientific one.
Ultimately the scientific method is simply a general approach for finding the truth, and I think we would all be best served by doing our best to apply that same process to all fields of inquiry including this one. Certainly the task in this case is impeded by all kinds of human factors, which make the process far more challenging. But I think we should rise to that challenge, rather than abandon analytical reasoning altogether. Because if we take that latter route, then we have no path forward and all opinions are given equal weight, which is political correctness elevated to the level of insanity.

There is truth. It may be difficult to discern, but we can and should do everything within our power to illuminate it.

I think he was being ironic.
I only wish that were true. Check out his posting history; it's a complete train wreck.

But Thomas, may I remind you that it was your posting of the YouTube video of the guy analyzing Luis Elizondo’s BODY language that inspired me to make this Psycho-Forensic Anagrammatical Analysis (PFAA) of Luis Elizondo’s SOUL and even SPIRIT language.
Forensic body language analysis, although an imperfect science, is nevertheless a legitimate technique that's routinely applied by all law enforcement agencies including the FBI:
Reading People: Behavioral Anomalies and Investigative Interviewing

"Psycho-forensic anagrammatical analysis," on the other hand, is complete gibberish on par with numerology.

I would argue that it makes no difference whether you're a paid disinformation agent or not, because your mind is a dumpster fire of irrationality and blithering nonsense, so nothing that you have to say holds any value regardless of your motives, and in fact your presence here represents nothing more than an regrettable contamination of the information field. Or, to put it in more constructive "feel good" terms, I think you'd find a wealth of kindred spirits over at the Above Top Secret forums - go and find thy people, brother.

I think he was being ironic.

Well I was being Teutonic. Which reminds me that I forgot to include the motto of my little PsyOps cell that is infiltrating Paracast here courtesy of TTSA, not for Luis Elizondo, but for Peter Levenda who is in the midst of writing the Sekret Machines trilogy for Tom DeLonge.

You may recall Peter from the old days of the History Channel, when it truly was the Hitler Channel. He was always brought in as the expert talking head whenever the occult foundations of the Nazis were the subject of the program.

My pet name for Peter’s very Teutonic Sekret Machines is the Nazi Bell (Glocke) which inspired my cell’s motto:

“Never ask for whom the Nazi Bell trolls, it trolls for thee.”

You're absolutely correct in asserting that this subject obviously needs a framework other than TTSA. DOD, NSA, DIA.... where are they ?

My preference would be something along the lines of NUFORC and NARCAP. I mean just something that is all about the data without any crazy entertainment, telepathy, anti-gravity tech etc. links. (Disclaimer: I'm not really that familiar with those organizations, so if they are also trying to invest in thing like that, never mind...)

Here's for example NARCAP report about the O'Hare incident:

http://www.narcap.org/reports/TR10_Case_18a.pdf

At least they tried to investigate it properly and made quite a comprehensive report from all the information they could gather. Did anyone else even try anything like that?

NUFORC also just showed how their continuous data gathering can pay off with this otherwise quite insignificant looking report, which now looks like a pretty good independent confirmation that an object that matches the descriptions of the Nimitz crew was flying within the area:

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/040/S40383.html

I would like to see organizations like that to join forces and try to form an entity that people would actually recognize, regard as trustworthy and know where to report any sightings they have. I would be much happier to see Fravor being interviewed by and associated with something like that.

It's a hilarious introduction LOL DeLonge obvious lost emotional control of his enthusiasm :)

Yo, Ezechiel! (You got wheels?). It’s important to realize that there is one and only one agency that is the framework for TTSA and that is the DIA and the history does not go back to Tom DeLonge, but rather decades farther back to Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ at SRI in the early 1970’s with their own particular $20 million govt grant to establish a scientific basis for Remote Viewing — which was then guided by Col. John Alexander into the DIA project to weaponize RV for the US military. Please look at the history of this DIA project on the blog site of Recluse who gives a concise history and timeline:

VISUP: Fringe: The Strange Dealings of Bob Bigelow

It is also interesting to note that this project [AATIP] was apparently largely overseen by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). The DIA is the Pentagon's largest intelligence service, though it is largely overshadowed by the CIA, FBI and NSA in the public consciousness. Conspiracy researchers are generally not very impressed by the DIA either. To this researcher's mind, this is a grave oversight as the DIA has been at the heart of strange dealings inside the US intelligence community for decades.

The High Weirdness of the DIA

The DIA first officially waded into such murky waters when it was tapped to take on the Pentagon's legendary remote viewing program, variously known by such handles as GRILL FLAME and later, under the DIA, STARGATE. The DIA officially expressed interest in ESP as far back in 1972, when they issued an alarmist account of Soviet efforts in said field. . . . .

Last edited:
How about someone asking all about that really cool alien stuff (metal & materials) Bigelow has stashed near Glitter Gulch?

The DoD UFO news is fading. Now what? | Openminds.tv

“Then there is the case of the mysterious metals. The New York Times wrote: “Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.”

WTF? Were these metals analyzed? If so, by whom and what did they find? If the phenomena that produced these metals are still unexplained, does that imply any analysis done thus far was inconclusive? What sort of properties do these metals have? Are they extraordinary? This is kind of a big deal, but we have no answers, and the media is not even asking these questions…yet.

Does this tweet by Tom DeLonge, President and CEO of TTSA, posted two days before The New York Times article, have anything to do with these metals?

After mentioning the metals, The New York Times continued, “Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes.”

Physiological changes? Did they find any?"

Ok serious question here:

an idea I had been keeping under my hat so long I forgot until just now:

I am sure that most people here will be familiar with David Paulides (Missing 411) If you are not, basically he is a researcher into the many people who go missing in strange circumstances.
I got interested by one particular report that mentioned something like a Bigfoot.
I have heard a few interviews and presentations by him during which he talked about search and rescue teams using FLIR (or similar systems) to look for missing people.

1st question: would it be possible to discern between a normal sized human and a Bigfoot using FLIR? (they are allegedly bipedal so should not be mistaken for a Bear or other known animal apart from us).
2nd question: Has anyone asked the search and rescue teams about this, or any other strange thing picked up on their FLIR? Also what happens with the footage, if there is any?

Back