• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

An inertial dampening field in a designed vehicle would only be useful for the internal part of the craft. The external control surfaces would naturally provide functional stability as part of the overall design.
I don’t know what that means.

K. You know their mandate lists "entertainment and novelty items" co-equal with "research," right?
I doubt that any of the founders of the organization joined up to sell T-shirts and novelty mugs.

R&D is expensive, and their primary objective - to develop a gravitational field propulsion technology, is going to take a lot of money and a lot of time, if it's even possible with today's level of physics and technology. So that branch will be bringing in zero income unless/until they can make some serious breakthroughs. Ergo, they need a separate division to finance those efforts, and entertainment is certainly viable, and one of the few industries we haven't exported to China and India.

He could be an interested guy who checked out, or he could have been someone who got fired and is now mad about it.

Time will tell.
It would've been a helluva coincidence to get fired 45 days before joining TTSA. Looks to me like he took an early retirement, and timed it to have a few weeks off before starting up TTSA. But this kind of minutia strikes me as irrelevant.

I doubt that any of the founders of the organization joined up to sell T-shirts and novelty mugs.

R&D is expensive, and their primary objective - to develop a gravitational field propulsion technology, is going to take a lot of money and a lot of time, if it's even possible with today's level of physics and technology. So that branch will be bringing in zero income unless/until they can make some serious breakthroughs. Ergo, they need a separate division to finance those efforts, and entertainment is certainly viable, and one of the few industries we haven't exported to China and India.

I dunno. I hope so. It just feels... dirty.

It would've been a helluva coincidence to get fired 45 days before joining TTSA. Looks to me like he took an early retirement, and timed it to have a few weeks off before starting up TTSA. But this kind of minutia strikes me as irrelevant.

Or it could have been a great way to get a paycheque and get back at the ones that fired you. Just saying.

Time will tell. I think this whole thing will go nowhere and a bunch of money will go missing.

But I would love to be proved wrong.

(Genes can also be used to store huge amounts of information. We could be a very large library/repository for information )

You had me up until this point.

Yes, DNA can be a data storage mechanism. But our DNA only encodes about 300MB of information to make the proteins that make us go.

There's not much extra room in 300MB to store a library of anything.

Maybe that's where all the missing bitcoins go.

Ya, that's why I said "probably."

It's nothing more than a sci-fi fantasy at this point. We could exist in some QM neo-PC video game.

We could also exist as little dolls on a playing board used by Olympian gods like in the 1981 version of "Clash of the Titans."

e7972f95665d6d679b4661f44e19ded0.jpg

But, as fun as it is to think about, there's zero reason to think it's true.

.. or, some twisted entity’s game of marbles.

Looking @ it either way..., it’s all a crapshoot.

Lee Ann said:
So it is your opinion that the Anunnaki found us as Homo Erectus (Habilis) because we learned how to bonfire? Isn't that the darnedest thing? :)

How can I? You didn't. Homo Erectus was the first to use fire. My question followed.
And how, pray tell, did the "Annunakai" detect such fire use as opposed to the vast forest fires due to lightning strikes that also happened during this time?

Maybe they smelled the meat cooking on it, and thought "Yum?"

You had me up until this point.

Yes, DNA can be a data storage mechanism. But our DNA only encodes about 300MB of information to make the proteins that make us go.

There's not much extra room in 300MB to store a library of anything.

Maybe that's where all the missing bitcoins go.

Now, researchers report that they’ve come up with a new way to encode digital data in DNA to create the highest-density large-scale data storage scheme ever invented. Capable of storing 215 petabytes (215 million gigabytes) in a single gram of DNA, the system could, in principle, store every bit of datum ever recorded by humans in a container about the size and weight of a couple of pickup trucks

Scientists have been eyeing up DNA as a potential storage medium for a long time, for three very good reasons: It’s incredibly dense (you can store one bit per base, and a base is only a few atoms large); it’s volumetric (beaker) rather than planar (hard disk); and it’s incredibly stable — where other bleeding-edge storage mediums need to be kept in sub-zero vacuums, DNA can survive for hundreds of thousands of years in a box in your garage.

Microsoft experiments with DNA storage: 1,000,000,000 TB in a gram

The human genome contains around 20,000 genes, that is, the stretches of DNA that encode proteins. But these genes account for only about 1.2 percent of the total genome. The other 98.8 percent is known as noncoding DNA

At least 75 per cent of our DNA really is useless junk after all

.. or, some twisted entity’s game of marbles.

Looking @ it either way..., it’s all a crapshoot.

Well, the invisible unicorn living in my anus says that it's not a simulation.

Since I can't prove him wrong, he must be right.

Now, researchers report that they’ve come up with a new way to encode digital data in DNA to create the highest-density large-scale data storage scheme ever invented. Capable of storing 215 petabytes (215 million gigabytes) in a single gram of DNA, the system could, in principle, store every bit of datum ever recorded by humans in a container about the size and weight of a couple of pickup trucks

Scientists have been eyeing up DNA as a potential storage medium for a long time, for three very good reasons: It’s incredibly dense (you can store one bit per base, and a base is only a few atoms large); it’s volumetric (beaker) rather than planar (hard disk); and it’s incredibly stable — where other bleeding-edge storage mediums need to be kept in sub-zero vacuums, DNA can survive for hundreds of thousands of years in a box in your garage.

Microsoft experiments with DNA storage: 1,000,000,000 TB in a gram
Totally agree.

My point is that while DNA can be used to encode and store information (that's how we create new peeps,) the DNA in our cells can't store much.

We're basically carrying around little flash drives from 5 years ago in our cells, which are already stuffed full of "go make babies" commands. Not much room for the Akashic records in that. You'd need some massive cloud infrastructure for that bad boy.

And how, pray tell, did the "Annunakai" detect such fire use as opposed to the vast forest fires due to lightning strikes that also happened during this time?

Maybe they smelled the meat cooking on it, and thought "Yum?"

Ok, imagine we traveled to another planet, rich with life like earth was. And we see one of the species is using fire...... That would be a significant find by our own standards.
It would be the species to watch, That planets yearbook would vote it the species most likely to develop technology and space flight.

Totally agree.

My point is that while DNA can be used to encode and store information (that's how we create new peeps,) the DNA in our cells can't store much.

We're basically carrying around little flash drives from 5 years ago in our cells, which are already stuffed full of "go make babies" commands. Not much room for the Akashic records in that. You'd need some massive cloud infrastructure for that bad boy.

DNA encodes the information for all the proteins inside the cell, their amino acid sequence, when and where to turn them on, and a whole lot of other things that we probably don't fully understand yet. With the ability to write DNA, to synthesize our own arbitrary stretches of A's, T's, C's, and G's, we can create our own instructions for cellular proteins or we can encode sequences that would be "junk" to a cell but that we could read as a message. This week, George Church, Yuan Gao, and Sri Kosuri published a short paper demonstrating that not only could we encode a few phrases here and there, but write a whole book in DNA. The book, Church's Regenesis: How Synthetic Biology Will Reinvent Nature and Ourselves, which will be published using more traditional means this fall, includes 53,426 words, 11 jpgs, and one JavaScript program. The text and images were converted to html format and then read as bits, 1's and 0's that can be easily encoded into DNA: A or C for 0 and T or G for 1. Having two possible letters for each bit means that the sequence won't end up with long stretches of any single letter, a challenge for chemical DNA synthesis. The perl code they used to covert bits to DNA is available in the paper's supplementary information (PDF).

Communicating with Aliens through DNA

Scientists discover some DNA is NOT from our ancestors | Daily Mail Online

Is An Alien Message Embedded In Our Genetic Code?

75 percent of our DNA is "junk", plenty of storage, and plenty of distinct bloodlines to play with

Ok, imagine we traveled to another planet, rich with life like earth was. And we see one of the species is using fire...... That would be a significant find by our own standards.
It would be the species to watch, That planets yearbook would vote it the species most likely to develop technology and space flight.
I think they’d be interested in us long before and after we used fire. It would be hard for them to detect us using fire as an event is what I’m getting at.

At that time, there perhaps tens of thousands of homo habilus running around.

But from an ecological development standpoint, or a “let’s see what these furry apes get up to” standpoint, they probably would have already been interested.

I would think that the external energy sources that we use could bore the space pants right off some ET species. Excluding nuclear of course.

Unless of course they had seen that model play out countless times before on many other planets.

First fire, as an external energy source, and almost always leading to more sophisticated ones.

In the Joe Rogan interview that I linked to earlier he said that it was recovered from a 1948 crash, and he said that it’s not the same material that Linda Howe has talked about. For whatever that’s worth. We’ve been over this and now we’re going in circles.

Which still didn't answer the question of whether it is linked to AATIP.

It’s one thing to be credulous, it’s another thing to be a liar. And you’re assuming a connection between LMH and Tom DeLonge which may or may not exist.

You obviously don't want to see the evidence that has been mounting. LMH talked about several pieces of metal. Both of them talked about it being from a crash in 1948 (not Roswell but White Sands according to LMH). Both talked about thin layers of pure bismuth and aluminum. Both talked about electrical charges and if I recall, LMH talked about 7 hertz and 7 megahertz radiation while DeLonge said earlier tests have been done with radio frequencies (which include that 7 megahertz). Both are working with Hal Puthoff in relation to it.

The Tweet I posted earlier indicates that the experiment is a TTSA project, and Steve Justice is their chief engineer, so he must be involved.

Everything seems to be a TTSA project for him, why would he otherwise link it to his existing entertainment businesses... And I wouldn't really read much on those job titles, all of them are just called managers of some sort. Actual work can be done by others elsewhere, and it's probably more about existing personal connections at this stage.

A former Pentagon director charged with investigating UAPs, a top Skunk Works projects director, and a theoretical physicist focused on metric engineering, have joined together to pursue advancements in gravitational field propulsion technology. And a couple of months after founding their organization, they somehow managed to get the mainstream media to take this subject seriously for the first time in my life.

The media was talking seriously about those videos and stories by pilots. I don't think most cared much about their fancy spaceship plans and even those alloys were mostly a wacky side note.

DNA encodes the information for all the proteins inside the cell, their amino acid sequence, when and where to turn them on, and a whole lot of other things that we probably don't fully understand yet. With the ability to write DNA, to synthesize our own arbitrary stretches of A's, T's, C's, and G's, we can create our own instructions for cellular proteins or we can encode sequences that would be "junk" to a cell but that we could read as a message. This week, George Church, Yuan Gao, and Sri Kosuri published a short paper demonstrating that not only could we encode a few phrases here and there, but write a whole book in DNA. The book, Church's Regenesis: How Synthetic Biology Will Reinvent Nature and Ourselves, which will be published using more traditional means this fall, includes 53,426 words, 11 jpgs, and one JavaScript program. The text and images were converted to html format and then read as bits, 1's and 0's that can be easily encoded into DNA: A or C for 0 and T or G for 1. Having two possible letters for each bit means that the sequence won't end up with long stretches of any single letter, a challenge for chemical DNA synthesis. The perl code they used to covert bits to DNA is available in the paper's supplementary information (PDF).

Communicating with Aliens through DNA

Scientists discover some DNA is NOT from our ancestors | Daily Mail Online

Is An Alien Message Embedded In Our Genetic Code?

75 percent of our DNA is "junk", plenty of storage, and plenty of distinct bloodlines to play with

Non-encoding DNA is just DNA that we don’t know what it does. And those numbers are going down every day.

Besides 75% of 300 MB is still smaller than the size of the web browser I’m writing this into, and would encode perhaps a few thousand pages of text if you used ASCII.

And there aren’t any patterns there that look like language. What it looks like is [stop codon][a bunch of sequences][start codon]. So those sequences aren’t read directly to encode proteins, but they do appear to promote some encoding, or demote them.

80%+ of our DNA has some kind of biochemical activity. We just don’t know what it’s doing.

I think they’d be interested in us long before and after we used fire. It would be hard for them to detect us using fire as an event is what I’m getting at.

At that time, there perhaps tens of thousands of homo habilus running around.

But from an ecological development standpoint, or a “let’s see what these furry apes get up to” standpoint, they probably would have already been interested.

It would tag us as being "on the path"

Work backwards.

Lets say hypothetically there are 100 space faring species in our local part of the spiral arm.

And each of those space faring species started out creating and using external energy sources, eventually advancing that application to space flight.........

Back