• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

R&D is expensive, and their primary objective - to develop a gravitational field propulsion technology, is going to take a lot of money and a lot of time, if it's even possible with today's level of physics and technology. So that branch will be bringing in zero income unless/until they can make some serious breakthroughs. Ergo, they need a separate division to finance those efforts, and entertainment is certainly viable, and one of the few industries we haven't exported to China and India.

Have you looked at their Offering Circular to see how they are actually planning to spend the money, especially in the case they would manage to gather 50 million of it? Research doesn't seem to be much of a priority... But they are planning to give themselves nice salaries and offices.

Shipman says the 100 bytes his team demonstrated is nothing near the limit. Certain cells, like the microorganism Sulfolobus tokodaii would have room for more than 3,000 bytes of data. And with synthetic engineering, it's not hard to imagine certain specially designed hard-drive bacteria with vastly expanded regions of their genetic code, able to rapidly upload vast amounts of data.

total number of bacteria in the human body | The DNA Exchange

Totally agree.

My point is that while DNA can be used to encode and store information (that's how we create new peeps,) the DNA in our cells can't store much.

We're basically carrying around little flash drives from 5 years ago in our cells, which are already stuffed full of "go make babies" commands. Not much room for the Akashic records in that. You'd need some massive cloud infrastructure for that bad boy.

It depends on if the 'data' is compressed or 'zipped', Alien/creators might use .god file format instead of .zip or .rar :)

Personally I think a human is a poor choice as a data holder 'vessel' if it were me I would use something much longer lived if it has to be organic, a Tree for example can live for hundreds of times longer than a person (5000 years I believe), and I understand that some species of shark can live to 500 years. Maybe some simpler forms could be even older like lichens and stuff. Who knows how old some things might be in really cold habitats like lake Vostok?

Maybe that is why ET is always allegedly saying look after the planet?

It's Friday! Lighten up, everybody!

Lyrics
Have you seen the saucers?
Have you seen the saucers?
Do you know the people out there
Who aren't happy with the way that we care
For the Earth Mother
Have you seen the saucers
Tranquility Base
There goes the neighborhood
American garbage dumped in space and no room left for brotherhood

Have you seen our saucers?
See our lights in your western skies, California?
The rainbow skies
The government tells you another missile is flying
Have you any idea why they're lying to you?
To your faces
Did they tell you?

Da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
Your mother needs you, now she's getting old
Her face was pretty, but you let her go
Star children on the back road to salvation
Children of the forest, and child of the woodstock nation
You gotta' care for the needs of your planet
Catch the dawn that once was there
First-born atomic generation
Open the door, don't you know that's what it's for
Hey, come and join us on the other side of the sun

:)

Also If it does not have to be an organic storage medium, I have heard it said that there are ginormous crystals in and around the core of the earth, and these might have ideal properties for storing information.

It depends on if the 'data' is compressed or 'zipped', Alien/creators might use .god file format instead of .zip or .rar :)
Theoretical lossless compression for language is somewhere around 11% or so if I remember right. The more random/complex the thing is you're compressing, the less compression you get out of it.

Compression is basically removing all the non-random bits.

Shipman says the 100 bytes his team demonstrated is nothing near the limit. Certain cells, like the microorganism Sulfolobus tokodaii would have room for more than 3,000 bytes of data. And with synthetic engineering, it's not hard to imagine certain specially designed hard-drive bacteria with vastly expanded regions of their genetic code, able to rapidly upload vast amounts of data.

total number of bacteria in the human body | The DNA Exchange
Hey, I never thought of that. That's fascinating.

What a great idea.

Even the cloud uses RAID......

7.6 billion humans.... Have occupied every single place and environmental niche on the planet.....

There's your cloud.
Maybe that's why ET keeps saying be nice to each other.

We have a bad habit of wiping each other out, which would be like causing bad sectors on the disc.

Or having sex, which causes mutations, which likely fail CRC checks.

ET as annoyed SysAdmins. I like it.

And the virus as a software update.

Tweaking our genes

Here’s how it works: When a bacterium encounters DNA from a virus, it makes a strand of RNA, a molecular cousin to DNA, that matches the sequence of the viral DNA, known as a guide RNA. The guide RNA latches onto a protein (the Cas9 part of the CRISPR-Cas9 name), and together they search for the matching virus. When they find a match, the protein, which acts like a pair of scissors, cuts up the viral DNA, destroying it.

The same process can be used to cut-and-paste DNA into virtually any type of living cell. For example, instead of using the protein scissors to cut a virus, they can be used to cut out DNA in a human cell and replace it with DNA of the scientist’s choosing.

To demonstrate the technique, the researchers converted nearly 90 percent of the DNA of the common stomach bacterium E. coli (the harmless variety, not the kind that can make you sick) into 40,000 different guide molecules. Each of these molecules can be used to target any bit of DNA a researcher might want to modify.

New Technology Lets Scientists Easily Rewrite Living Organisms' Genetic Code

Also re Tellinger:

foot.jpg

Discovery of massive footprint carved into solid stone prompts claims that GIANTS walked the Earth

Thinking Pox
“Sorry boss, I can’t come in today. I’ve got a bad infection of Sartre’s Being and Nothingness. The whole damn text. No, it’s in French, I can’t even read the damn thing, but it really gives me Nausea. “

This is unbelievable to even me, but …

An individual offered to pay for my services in drafting a letter to Tellinger in complementing him on writing Slave Species of The Gods. Presented with continued insistence, the letter was drafted, and then sent from the US to Tellinger Central…, South Africa, for the sum of $45 USD.

In good conscious, I could not charge my deluded acquaintance for writing the horrid thing in regretting the experience to this very day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Tellinger explains in the video
“(a giant footprint) in rough granite that’s between 200 million and 3 billion years old that’s what geologists will tell you”

Mr Tellinger, perhaps you are not aware of the fact that the time difference between 200 million years and 3 billion years is around 2.8 billion years. Considering the earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old this would mean that this granite was in the process of being formed for more than half the total age of the earth.

So what do geologists say is the real age of the granite? The Mpuluzi Batholith belongs to the 3.105 billion year old granodiorite-monzogranite-syenogranite GMS suite intruding paleoarchaean TTG (trondhjemite-totalite-granodiorite) plutons. The 3.105 billion year age has been established on numerous occusions by numerous geoscientists and is published in multiple peer reviewed earth science journals both in South Africa and internationaly. A quick internet search reveals a plethora of scientific papers on this much studied pluton. So I think we can safely attest to the fact that the Mpuluzi Batholith is NOT 200 million years old and certainly has not been in the process of being formed for over 2.8 billion years.

Let’s further evaluate whether or not it is possible for a “giant” or any other living being to leave imprints in soft (molten) granite. To evaluate this possibility we first need to understand what granite is and how it is formed.

Most introductory geology textbooks report that granite is the most abundant rock in the earth’s continental crust. At the surface granite is exposed in the cores of many mountain ranges, within large areas known as "batholiths," and in the core areas of continents known as "shields." The large mineral crystals in granite are evidence that it cooled slowly from molten rock material. That slow cooling (in the order of thousands of years) had to have occurred beneath Earth's surface. If they are today exposed at the surface the only way that could happen is if the granite rocks were uplifted and the overlying rocks were eroded.

So clearly granites formed deep within the earth’s crust (the geological term for this is “plutonic”) usually several kilometres below the earth’s surface. This magma typically has temperatures in excess of 1200 degrees centigrade.

So let’s ask the obvious question. How is it possible for a living being (giant or other) to make a footprint several kilometres below the earth’s surface into material that is over 1200 degrees centigrade? Any suggestions?

Even more ridiculous is the claim that living beings of this size and complexity existed 3 billion years ago. There are two big problems with Mr Tellinger’s claim. Firstly geologists are fairly certain that there was little oxygen in earth’s atmosphere during the time period in question, certainly not the levels of oxygen required to support complex living beings or “giants”. Needless to say nothing of this sort appears in the fossil record and in fact the first simple (not complex giants) vertebrates only appear after the Cambrian “explosion” approximately 540 million years ago. Even if we were to believe Mr Tellinger’s claim that the granite was 200 million years old, nothing even remotely resembling mammals as we know them today, let alone mammal human-like giants, were present during this geological period. These giants would literally have been walking with dinosaurs.

So what caused the “footprint”? Well there are several possibilities. The footprint could have been carved out by prehistoric humans. Alternatively the “footprint” is the result of a weathered out xenolith (chunk of surrounding country rock that fell into the magma chamber) that just so happens to be in the form of a human-like foot. Perhaps there are other probable explanations that can be proposed using rational evidence based scientific approach.

Debunking Giants in the Granites

From across the pond comes a blogpost about the science behind TTSA, specifically about the recovered materials. It’s a rather short interview with Dr. Garry Nolan, who is the official “Genetics Technologies Consultant” for TTSA. But here he is asked about the “meta-materials”.

The UFO Partisan: The Science Behind The Pentagon UFO Study

Dr. Garry Nolan is a Professor of Microbiology & Immunology at Stanford University as well as being a member of the advisory board for the To The Stars Academy, a private sector follow up to the 2007-2012 Pentagon UFO study involving many of the same people including Luis Elizondo, who headed up the Pentagon study and acts as Director of Global Security & Special Programs for TTS.

Over the last several days, Dr. Nolan has been nice enough to answer several questions regarding what we might look for going forward regarding the scientific research taking place as part of that follow up.

Q: Can you give us a little background on the nature of the recovered materials mentioned in the New York Times story?

DR. NOLAN: These are not your grandma's alloys. If these materials truly exist-- they are going to be found to be metamaterials. Though I call them metamaterials-- it's really for lack of a better term. They are probably even more engineered and subtle than that. The science of metamaterials is only a few decades old, but there is a whole ecosystem of new journals growing up around their unexpected and wondrous properties. One way to think about metamaterials is that is, basically, quantum engineering—working with “normal” matter in a way that takes advantage of properties we don’t fully appreciate yet. . . . .

Back