• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

There are 11 principals, and they’ve allocated $3M to their salaries to cover two years, 2018 and 2019, which comes to an average salary of $136K/yr/person.

Where did you get that number for the principals?

That document lists their significant employees, 6 persons, out of which only 3 are full time employees, and those are DeLonge, his sister, and his personal assistant (has been for the past 14 years).

So basically, if that summary says what Davis told, and it reflects accurately what is in that official full report, we are pretty damn close to actually having an official government investigation report stating that multiple fighter pilots saw an advanced vehicle that doesn't seem to be from this planet. And both those pilots and some of the investigators have gone on record to actually state that is what they now believe. That's kind of a ... big deal, isn't it?

And once again this new information we got (what Davis actually read directly from those papers) matches pretty closely to the other sources. So this story just seems to get additional confirmations instead of falling apart, like these things usually tend to go. I certainly haven't seen a UFO story like this ever.

Dear Brother Realm, you are being way too circumspect here. This is much more than a “big deal!” This is a “Bigelow deal!”

Did you take into account what the starting point actually is? The net book value of TTSA is less than $300,000 and they have 67,505,400 shares to start with, which means one share is valued close to the levels of sheets of toilet paper. Tom DeLonge owns the vast majority of those (through a holding company). The company has generated net losses for the past years and has been funded with interest bearing loans that DeLonge has basically given himself with agreements between his own companies (one apparently being some hotdog stand), and he has basically made an agreement with himself that he gets his money back as soon as some suckers have invested enough to cover it. Additionally, he has made a deal for guaranteed payments of at least $100,000 per year in royalties, no matter of actual sales. So basically he has a lot of almost worthless stock in a company that makes losses but still pays himself money in any case.

So now they are then selling that same worthless stock, $5 dollars each, even though the actual book value is $0.003. So the so called investors are paying something like 1600 times what the stock is actually worth, giving that loss making company a valuation of $400,000,000 or so. Those numbers are batshit insane.
You're analyzing this like it's an IPO, which it isn't - it's a crowdfunding structure. The whole stock schtick is just the mechanism created by the SEC to permit a new class of organization, the "public benefit corporation," to raise their own money without going through a third party like Kickstarter or GoFundMe. There isn't even an exchange to buy and sell these shares. So it's really just a new kind of charity, and "investors" are actually "donors." And the terminology and legaleze was chosen by the SEC, not To The Stars Academy, so it's not like they're trying to "pull a fast one" by using it - it's mandatory.

And all of this is on the Offering Circular, so only a complete nutjob or retard would see this as a viable financial investment - if people are looking for a financial investment they should go buy stocks and commodities on the New York Stock Exchange, because this isn't that. My first career was stock brokerage, and I would never have brought this to a client, because it's not an investment vehicle, it's more like a special-interest charity but without the write-off (I presume that this can't be used as a tax shelter, since it's not technically a charity either).

So what is it, really? It's a way for people to support the efforts of To The Stars Academy to mainstream ufology and to donate money toward the research and development of a new gravitational field propulsion technology, primarily. I support both of those objectives, and I'm far more impressed with their people and their ambitions than I am with, say, MUFON, so if I had to choose which organization to give money to, I'd go with TTSA. Not because I would expect my "shares" to ever be worth any money, but because A.) these folks have already done something that MUFON has never accomplished in their entire existence - changing the conversation in the press/public about the reality of alien devices operating in our airspace, and B.) if they can make any scientific progress toward a viable field propulsion technology, that would ultimately be a game-changer for human civilization in a huge and extremely positive way. In fact the latter is the only real hope that I can see to avert a new global socioeconomic Dark Age. These people actually seem to share my view about that, and they sincerely seem motivated to do something about it, as I am.

As far as the money goes, DeLonge has apparently invested $600K to get this going, and it's clearly the primary focus of his efforts at this point in his life, so I don't begrudge the guy a paltry $100K/yr in royalties. That'll probably pay for itself easily anyway - he's just moved his artistic efforts under the TTSA umbrella. And their most optimistic projection of $50M raised leaves the principals with an average annual income of $136K/yr (I count 11 people on "The Team"), which is a very modest salary for top management. Christ, look at the salaries of any CEO - they're all at least 1-2 orders of magnitude higher than that. The CEO's of most of charities you'd recognize by name, generally make between $500K to $1M/year, sometimes more.

Besides, your average charity spends 90+% on "operating expenses," leaving less than 10% for its charitable purpose, so by comparison (which is a far more accurate comparison than your grandmother's retirement portfolio, as you're interpreting it) this is a far more earnest expenditure structure.

So no, I don't see any villainy here. No investor in their right mind would see this structure and expect to get their money back. But anyone who feels that somebody should be making a sincere "Hail Mary" effort to save the world, could rightly see this as a sincere attempt. And I'm glad for it - I'm hard pressed to think of another real ray of hope for the human future. Can you?

Last edited:
So it's really just a new kind of charity, and "investors" are actually "donors." And the terminology and legaleze was chosen by the SEC, not To The Stars Academy, so it's not like they're trying to "pull a fast one" by using it - it's mandatory.

You try to make it sound like the SEC somehow forced them to do it like they did, but why did they went through that route and SEC and all that anyway? Why don't they just collect donations instead of so called investments, if it so obviously is about donations?

Does it make sense to you to pay something like 6,5 million just for collecting the money as "investments", if they could instead collect direct donations, which no doubt could be done with less overhead?

My first career was stock brokerage, and I would never have brought this to a client, because it's not an investment vehicle, it's more like a special-interest charity but without the write-off (I presume that this can't be used as a tax shelter, since it's not technically a charity either).

So you can see that it doesn't even work for anybody's benefit as some sort of semi-charity. And charities of course don't tend to have ownership structures like this.

I count 11 people on "The Team"

That "Team" seems to consist mostly of contractors. It's hard to say how much they actually even do for this company, instead of concentrating mostly on something else.

To me this whole thing looks more like "Tom DeLonge Inc., primary business entertainment". Heck, the only competitors they actually mention by name in that document are Marvel, DC Comics and Lucasfilm.

Christ, look at the salaries of any CEO - they're all at least 1-2 orders of magnitude higher than that.

You mean the CEOs of those companies that actually make money for their investors? This is more like an extremely high risk startup, where the founders are not willing to wait for their money, but expect quite a lot of faith (and money) from others.

But anyone who feels that somebody should be making a sincere "Hail Mary" effort to save the world, could rightly see this as a sincere attempt. And I'm glad for it - I'm hard pressed to think of another real ray of hope for the human future. Can you?

If that's the best hope for humanity, we are doomed. How's for example any entity that performs actual science that is rooted in reality, instead of some pipe dream of some artist? Fringe scientists have a pretty bad track record of actually making their dreams to any sort of reality. At the same time, actual scientific advances are made everywhere.

Last edited:
Dear Brother Realm, you are being way too circumspect here. This is much more than a “big deal!” This is a “Bigelow deal!”

Ah, of course! :)

On a serious note, since I'm quite wary of that whole Bigelow connection, I'm glad that doesn't seem to have much significance in the Nimitz case.

People embracing this technology, and focusing on it to the exclusion of everything else.
So immersed in the Tech, they tune out the real world in favor of the digital experience.

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated..............

You wont be able to help yourselves....... you will embrace it willingly.

Hi Mike. Thanks for stopping round.

You do realize where you are, yes? No?

Frank, Mike also known as little mike lol, has 8,550+ posts, he's not stopping around he slammed into the Paracast wall and stuck years ago. fyi :) wow I just realized that is just shy of 3 posts per day, every day, for ten years!!!!

Hahaha, I know where I am. Mike was nice enough to leave a comment at my website.

I like a man with a sense of humor, Frank, so I visited your website and you are right. Here it is!!!

Anonymous January 14, 2018 at 1:55 PM

"Hello this is mike from the greatest UFO forum that I have ever run. Paracast. I have personally examined alien materials from Roswell as a special invitation from Bob Bigelow. All that Jack Sarfatti says is true."

wow

mike has information that is of National Security nature...but he is willing to hint, hem, prance around with a sign saying "I'm a Super Secret Dude with Super Duper Stuff" but not tell us?

:lol:

Pfffft.

Methinks it's nappy time for little mike. :)

Well, perhaps not. Hahahahaha

Thanks Frank,
Yes that's someone who uses my name to spread some free advertising on behalf of the Paracast.
We appreciate their efforts in sending traffic our way.
And Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery as they say.

So basically, if that summary says what Davis told, and it reflects accurately what is in that official full report, we are pretty damn close to actually having an official government investigation report stating that multiple fighter pilots saw an advanced vehicle that doesn't seem to be from this planet. And both those pilots and some of the investigators have gone on record to actually state that is what they now believe. That's kind of a ... big deal, isn't it?

And once again this new information we got (what Davis actually read directly from those papers) matches pretty closely to the other sources. So this story just seems to get additional confirmations instead of falling apart, like these things usually tend to go. I certainly haven't seen a UFO story like this ever.

Hallelujah, Brother Realm!! Praise DeLonge!!!! Your salvation is nigh!! And I may now disclose for you that, as an “-informational Agent” (pick your prefix) of some kind for TTSA, I am fully authorized by TTSA to baptize you into the mani-fold known as the First Crowdfunding Church of DeLonge Disclosure.

Our creed is simple. This is all you have to believe in, but you must recite this prayer 182 times per day while facing Las Vegas.

There is no Singularity but Bigelow and Tom DeLonge is his Prophet.”

Of course you will be expected to tithe to the Church, but only on a monthly (not weekly) basis, and the minimum “suggested donation” is $200 as described on the TTSA homepage. (DeLonge’s work is never done and DeLonge works in mysterious ways that require lots of funding.)

Now I know that you, Brother Realm, are very concerned with issues of origin and history, given your keen interest in the Chain of Custody for the Nimitz Tic-Tac video, for example. Therefore, I will supply you with a series of webpages to peruse about the origin of this new DeLonge Disclosure Church, which began 4 decades ago as a breakaway sect from the Church of Scientology.

The first link I give you is an excerpt from Jon Atack’s book The Hubbard Intelligence Agency. Others will follow and when you want to be baptized into the Church, please let me know.

Jon Atack - The Hubbard Intelligence Agency

In 1978, the intelligence community was so pleased with the results of the SRI team that funding was massively extended. A multimillion dollar project called "Grill Flame" was brought into being under the auspices of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Navy. The projects at SRI continued, but were greatly augmented at Fort George Meade in Maryland. The US Army Intelligence and Security agency became involved in the project and in 1983 expanded recruitment for psychics to be trained by Ingo Swann. Many military personnel were recruited, including Sergeant Mel Riley and Major Ed Dames who both claim to have become highly successful remote viewers.

US Army General Stubblebine came to head the project. He broadened the remit of the project, involving his military staff in spoonbending, and hiring tarot readers and channelers (or spirit mediums). The timing mirrors the involvement of many breakaway Scientologists in channeling groups. In 1984, General Stubblebine left under a cloud of controversy. By this time Puthoff and Swann had departed the Church of Scientology and become involved with a breakaway movement. With General Stubblebine's withdrawal, the Defense Intelligence Agency took over control of project "Grill Flame".

In Scientology, Puthoff and Swann had both navigated through the many levels of "processing" and indoctrination leading to the secret courses which supposedly convey supernatural powers on adherents. Hubbard promised that graduates of these courses would be able to leave their bodies at will and perceive remote events. Through the secret levels, Scientologists would be able to use willpower to control events and the minds of other people. The nearest comparison must be to magical systems which utilise initiations and rituals in the same attempt at elevating the power of the will. Hubbard's mentor, black magician Aleister Crowley, called this power "thelema".

Latest video (45 minutes) by Linda Moulton Howe, dated 1/10/18 on the subject of the 2 UAP videos and the Chain of Custody.

She’s been in touch by email with Astrophysicist Eric Davis who works for Hal Puthoff at Hal’s Institute of Advanced Studies in Austin. In turn, David & Puthoff are main contractors for Bigelow Aerospace.

From what I glean at first hearing is that there is a valid CoC for the 34 second Nimitz Tic-Tac video to Luis Elizondo and then back to an unidentified GS-15 Naval Intelligence figure who wrote the still Classified Nimitz TicTac report. But because the report was printed on blank paper and not official Navy stationery, then it could be sent ( as it was in 2008) to Davis, Puthoff and Bigelow who had enough of a security clearance as civilians to receive and evaluate the report, but they themselves are still bound by its classified status and cannot release it to the public.

The other video released (the 3 minute FLIR) does not have proper CoC because someone who is neither Elizondo nor the GS-15 guy) released that to the German folks who were working on a documentary about the sightings in 2007, I believe, which explains why it go on YouTube back then. Definitely no COC there.

But then Linda states that, according to Eric Davis, that FLIP video was shot somewhere in the Middle East, a quite far distance from San Diego.

Anyway, it’s worth a full listen, but I suggest if you are not a cat-person, then skip the intro where Linda shows off her cat named Chocolate. Start at 1:05. And about the 17:30 mark, she changes the subject to the big booms heard in Siberia, but then returns to the UAP videos discussion at about the 24:00 mark where she takes a question from someone in here audience.

What kind of cat is that?

Looks like a hybrid???

Hallelujah, Brother Realm!! Praise DeLonge!!!! Your salvation is nigh!! And I may now disclose for you that, as an “-informational Agent” (pick your prefix) of some kind for TTSA, I am fully authorized by TTSA to baptize you into the mani-fold known as the First Crowdfunding Church of DeLonge Disclosure.

Nah, they can keep their stock-centric heretical sect, I'm with the Original ones.

Our prophet handed the cryptic log scriptures on the holy ATS in the ancient times, a day after performing the miracle of a failed hoax, so that nobody would believe, for some mysterious reason. Then we got our blurry vision of a blob in the sky, at the sacred site of YouTube, and it's as blurry today as it has ever been, CoCs or not. All was revealed by the Original ones a year before the Bigelowians even got their unclassified first taste of our secrets of the leaky kind.

After a long decade, exactly like nobody prophesied, a reincarnation of sorts materialized, in the form of Elizondo guy, who was drawn to the dark side worse than those of the Skywalker clan. That's the side where pure untainted information is turned into cheap entertainment to intoxicate the gullible ones, and to separate them from their dough.

Then came the men from the sky, amazing us with their tales of the flying candies of the space giants and FLIRting with shady blobs. They too are flirting now with the dark side, risking their credibility with links to the gullible ones.

The visibility may be theirs, as well as the data that was meant to belong to all men but they try to commercialize now, but they are not the Original ones.

Our creed is simple. This is all you have to believe in, but you must recite this prayer 182 times per day while facing Las Vegas.

There is no Singularity but Bigelow and Tom DeLonge is his Prophet.”

Of course you will be expected to tithe to the Church, but only on a monthly (not weekly) basis, and the minimum “suggested donation” is $200 as described on the TTSA homepage. (DeLonge’s work is never done and DeLonge works in mysterious ways that require lots of funding.)

Now I know that you, Brother Realm, are very concerned with issues of origin and history, given your keen interest in the Chain of Custody for the Nimitz Tic-Tac video, for example. Therefore, I will supply you with a series of webpages to peruse about the origin of this new DeLonge Disclosure Church, which began 4 decades ago as a breakaway sect from the Church of Scientology.

The first link I give you is an excerpt from Jon Atack’s book The Hubbard Intelligence Agency. Others will follow and when you want to be baptized into the Church, please let me know.

Jon Atack - The Hubbard Intelligence Agency

In 1978, the intelligence community was so pleased with the results of the SRI team that funding was massively extended. A multimillion dollar project called "Grill Flame" was brought into being under the auspices of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Navy. The projects at SRI continued, but were greatly augmented at Fort George Meade in Maryland. The US Army Intelligence and Security agency became involved in the project and in 1983 expanded recruitment for psychics to be trained by Ingo Swann. Many military personnel were recruited, including Sergeant Mel Riley and Major Ed Dames who both claim to have become highly successful remote viewers.

US Army General Stubblebine came to head the project. He broadened the remit of the project, involving his military staff in spoonbending, and hiring tarot readers and channelers (or spirit mediums). The timing mirrors the involvement of many breakaway Scientologists in channeling groups. In 1984, General Stubblebine left under a cloud of controversy. By this time Puthoff and Swann had departed the Church of Scientology and become involved with a breakaway movement. With General Stubblebine's withdrawal, the Defense Intelligence Agency took over control of project "Grill Flame".

In Scientology, Puthoff and Swann had both navigated through the many levels of "processing" and indoctrination leading to the secret courses which supposedly convey supernatural powers on adherents. Hubbard promised that graduates of these courses would be able to leave their bodies at will and perceive remote events. Through the secret levels, Scientologists would be able to use willpower to control events and the minds of other people. The nearest comparison must be to magical systems which utilise initiations and rituals in the same attempt at elevating the power of the will. Hubbard's mentor, black magician Aleister Crowley, called this power "thelema".
Interesting that Crowley also had a disciple called Jack Parsons who was one of the founders of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which along with its sister organisation NASA hasn't done too badly.

I don't remember if this has already been discussed here, but someone in Reddit is trying to arrange a Reddit AMA or some other type of Q&A session with Luis Elizondo, and has apparently already received some sort of positive response from Elizondo over the phone:

Luis Elizondo Q&A in the Works (here is how YOU can help...) • r/UFOs

If that actually happens (last update is from January 3), that could be a good opportunity for asking some important questions.

The op there has also asked opinions whether other TTSA members should be included, and sums the response as follows: "Most comments also expressed they wanted Mr. Elizondo to be the only person participating (not Tom DeLonge, etc.)". Several commenters express their concerns that DeLonge may do more harm than good at this point.

That thread also contains a couple of comments related to those alloys that were discussed on this thread:

I want to know if the element-115 metal sample Bob Lazar gave to Robert Bigelow in the early 90s is the 'material' that they are now claiming is in their possession exhibits anti-gravity properties when subject to some kind of radiation.

Doubtful. It's likely the stuff Linda MH sent to Puthoff in 2012: Earthfiles.com Science | Part 6: Mysterious Micron Layers of Alternat…. Maybe not the same exact sample, but the same type of material
That link shows how LMH and Puthoff discussed about that terahertz testing back in 2012, but apparently Puthoff didn't have the means to perform it then. So it's pretty evident that what DeLonge has been talking now is a continuation of stuff that LMH and others have talked about already for a couple of decades or so.

The op there has also asked opinions whether other TTSA members should be included, and sums the response as follows: "Most comments also expressed they wanted Mr. Elizondo to be the only person participating (not Tom DeLonge, etc.)". Several commenters express their concerns that DeLonge may do more harm than good at this point.
I'd like to hear from Steve Justice and Hal Puthoff too. There are many scientific questions to be answered, and they'd be the right people to answer them.

That link shows how LMH and Puthoff discussed about that terahertz testing back in 2012, but apparently Puthoff didn't have the means to perform it then. So it's pretty evident that what DeLonge has been talking now is a continuation of stuff that LMH and others have talked about already for a couple of decades or so.
Well it looks like DeLonge was either mistaken, or he lied, when he said in his Joe Rogan interview that the sample he'd seen wasn't the same as LMH's "Arts Parts" sample. That's unfortunate, because her samples are obviously industrial waste product (looks like a sputter-deposition sample from the floor under a grinding wheel to me):

108a54ec17ae9f8ccd1c9d628f7be2728f576193.jpg

Look at that rubbish. How could anyone think that's a piece of recovered alien tech. Smh.

Last edited:
@Realm

Yes, there is a possibility that Luis will be participating in an AMA at the r/UFOs subreddit in the near future. Either myself or @LiquidCoax will update everyone at the Paracast forum before this happens, if at all. Feel free to stop on by r/UFOs and create a Reddit account so that you can participate, if you are so inclined.

Thanks much!

Cu

Well it looks like DeLonge was either mistaken, or he lied, when he said in his Joe Rogan interview that the sample he'd seen wasn't the same as LMH's "Arts Parts" sample. That's unfortunate, because her samples are obviously industrial waste product

Here's a quick rough transcription what DeLonge said in that interview:
Some of this stuff, not this piece in particular, they came out as Art's parts a long time ago and there's different layers of bismuth and magnesium. But this one came from a crash in 48, not the 47 and I know nothing more about it. But I don't think it's anything that came with chain of custody. I don't know who has this.

So, does that sound like it's something new that AATIP or TTSA found or have proper knowledge of?

LMH repeatedly stated how she has several different pieces, so DeLonge might be talking about some of her other samples, of which at least some supposedly came from some other crash that also wasn't Roswell:
his first letter was dated April 10th 1996 and included several pieces of square-cut gray metal, not the bismuth magnesium:, but allegedly other metal squares in odd shapes cut from the same crashed UFO
this crash is not Roswell, this crash is on white sands

She described the material of some piece as follows:
100-200 microns magnesium-zinc, 1-4 microns bismuth ... pure bismuth with magnesium-zinc, 26 layers

Here's a quick transcription of parts of that DeLonge interview, which already gives quite a good idea how much he actually understands what he is babbling about:
DeLonge: It's atomicly aligned and it's layered like 80 layers with just a few microns of purities of metal that are not even in our solar system and they think it needs to be made in an area where there's no gravity ... what happens if you radiate it with terahertz it loses mass ... if you hit it with enough terahertz it will float.

Rogan: What does that mean, radiate with terahertz?

DeLonge: You are electrifying and charging the piece of material...

Rogan: What is a terahertz?

DeLonge: It's a high frequency wave, I don't wanna pretend I know so much about it, I just know the earlier tests were with radiowaves, like RF, and they need to do terahertz. I don't know much more than that. By shooting terahertz at it, the piece of metal can lose mass and then when you shoot an electron over it, it will be a different time than the other one when it's not turned on. Does that make sense?

Rogan: No. (laughing)
It definitely doesn't make any sense...

Look at that rubbish. How could anyone think that's a piece of recovered alien tech. Smh.

LMH's buddy Puthoff seems to have taken it seriously... So I guess there's your anyone... Which is one of the reasons I'm about as interested in his ideas as I am about those of LMH or DeLonge.

@Realm

Yes, there is a possibility that Luis will be participating in an AMA at the r/UFOs subreddit in the near future. Either myself or @LiquidCoax will update everyone at the Paracast forum before this happens, if at all. Feel free to stop on by r/UFOs and create a Reddit account so that you can participate, if you are so inclined.

Oh cool, thanks for the information!

So what do you others think, should we for example make some thread here in which we could try to collect some sort of list of questions that Elizondo would be able to answer and that could bring valuable information for us? He most likely can't answer all the questions everyone will be asking, so it could be useful to try to prioritize and formulate them in advance to maximize our chances.

Oh cool, thanks for the information!

So what do you others think, should we for example make some thread here in which we could try to collect some sort of list of questions that Elizondo would be able to answer and that could bring valuable information for us? He most likely can't answer all the questions everyone will be asking, so it could be useful to try to prioritize and formulate them in advance to maximize our chances.

Ruppelt wrote in his book that cases averaged about 30 a month during his Blue book tenure. I'd be curious how frequent the cases that got to Elizondo were and how many were solidly backed up by multiple types of evidence (witness/radar/gun camera) yet remain unexplained by anything earthly.

Back