• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Skinwalker Ranch Roundtable Show

In my opinion which likely won't be popular but skinwalkers do not exist, it is a native term that the media and our imagination like to embrace for it unites the phenomena into one classifiable entity. Whatever this wolf creature is I can firmly say it is not human, and never was, it was also likely here before man. If ancient native witches opened a inter dimensional doorway via occult practices and then perhaps that line of thought I could peruse. There may be separate forces at play at the ranch, one popular theory is that the et aliens are observing something that they to are curious about. The core of this Is what I believe to be a demonic trickster intelligence slipping in and out of our plane of existence. The "aliens" may be monitoring what may be a natual thinness or a disturbance between dimensions. These triangular ships and saucers are seen all over the world but these intelligent balls of light are anchored firmly to just the urinah basin with the ranch near the epicenter of the activity. I believe Chris has a unique electromagnetic theory reading what makes the basin unique.

NSA ? ... I don't want to be a skeptic right out of the gate but the trade organization "Nevada Security Association" has the same initials and couldn't it be that "Chip" saw papers from the Nevada Security Association in the Las Vegas office from which he says he was dispatched ? NSA or NSA ? ... You pick.

My research has shown Bigelow and his BAASS team have a contract with the department of defense. Im not saying Chip is wrong BUT his NSA claim surprised me. However I have heard rumors head of that department (BAASS) is a ex high level NSA agent. I can't remember his name off hand, (probably a good thing I dont post it online)

Ryan, so far I am under the impression that what ever “it” is, has possibly been here long before homo sapiens. “It” is here now, and could possibly be here long after homo sapiens have exited this planet. “It” may, or may not, have anything to do with E.T., aliens, entities, spirits, gods, or interdimensionial beings. “It” is extremely consciousness oriented, and it is certain that we will never fully understand what “it” is, as our comprehension and cultural bias will most likely prevent that from occurring. However, one could certainly entertain those possibilities, as I have entertained the thought that somehow we may possibly be related, and that phenomena could possibly emanate from within a closed system.

we as humans culturally call those "it" things gods, fairies, demons, angels, spirits, and lately a new false term "aliens". I believe the point you are making is that human consciousness cannot understand or even begin to perieve the true nature of "it", which is very true. A limited mind cannot fathom the infinate.

Bigelow bothers me. I looked at his recruiting page once when he was supposedly recruiting "outside the box" thinkers to help figure out UFO propulsion, but all he would accept were résumés from inside the big box institutions where they drill it into students that UFOs aren't real, their propulsion systems are impossible, and if you know what's good for you you'll forget about UFOs altogether. How does that make any sense? If you want outside the box thinkers you've got to look outside the bloody box! Gimme a team of eggheads who can do the engineering and the math and I'd give 'em a run for their money.

Bigelow bothers me. I looked at his recruiting page once when he was supposedly recruiting "outside the box" thinkers to help figure out UFO propulsion, but all he would accept were résumés from inside the big box institutions where they drill it into students that UFOs aren't real, their propulsion systems are impossible, and if you know what's good for you you'll forget about UFOs altogether. How does that make any sense? If you want outside the box thinkers you've got to look outside the bloody box! Gimme a team of eggheads who can do the engineering and the math and I'd give 'em a run for their money.

Just a thought, but say you do actually want qualified, quality scientists. But as you say, they have been almost programmed to believe UFOs are not real. Say Bigelow has some kind of proof though? Say he can take a mainstream scientist and show that scientist a few things he would otherwise dismiss - you then possibly have a 'convert'.
Of course this would only work if Bigelow has solid evidence but hey! 16+ years in the Uintah basin and other places, who knows what a billionaire with an interest in UFOs could find out?
Just speculating.

Just a thought, but say you do actually want qualified, quality scientists. But as you say, they have been almost programmed to believe UFOs are not real. Say Bigelow has some kind of proof though? Say he can take a mainstream scientist and show that scientist a few things he would otherwise dismiss - you then possibly have a 'convert'.
Of course this would only work if Bigelow has solid evidence but hey! 16+ years in the Uintah basin and other places, who knows what a billionaire with an interest in UFOs could find out?
Just speculating.

I read someplace that the interview phase includes a box with 3D puzzle games and other stuff to see what type of problem solving his applicants use. So it's not just good enough that they went to university to get a PhD but they also have to be able to solve stuff like rubiks cubes. It must be nice to have so much money you can toy with people. As for showing "inside the box" scientists the evidence and suddenly expecting them to start thinking outside the box: That isn't something I'm confident would happen. All those people know is what their inside the box training tells them. So that's what they'll do. To get an outside the box thinker you need someone who hasn't been trained inside the box, a Renaissance type who isn't afraid to take outside the box concepts and build outside the box experiments that defy conventional thinking ( stuff the inside the box thinker would never think of in the first place even if he or she was a believer ). Perhaps there are a few people like that who also have institutional training, but they aren't as likely to be the ones at the top of the class because unconventional thinking in the sciences doesn't get you any extra credits. If you defy conventional thinking in the sciences you're either failed or drummed out. I know I sound critical but I get that way when people with power who like to portray themselves as smarter or more progressive seem to contradict themselves. I really see this as dangling the carrot out there and excluding the ones with the best chance of getting it from the game.

It must be nice to have so much money you can toy with people.

I think the person who is paying the salary has the right and obligation to come up with the job description, requirements, and the hiring criteria. I've both been subjected to what some would think were non-standard interviewing techniques and even utilized them myself when interviewing people. Seeing how people apply their problem solving skills to an unusual (for them) or unexpected problem or situation sounds exactly like something that would interest Bigelow.

I think the person who is paying the salary has the right and obligation to come up with the job description, requirements, and the hiring criteria. I've both been subjected to what some would think were non-standard interviewing techniques and even utilized them myself when interviewing people. Seeing how people apply their problem solving skills to an unusual (for them) or unexpected problem or situation sounds exactly like something that would interest Bigelow.

Oh I'm sure ... and the person being interviewed also has the right to interview their prospective employer. But it's all too often perceived as being only one way because of the imbalance of power. Let me put it to you this way, If you had the patent and schematics for the antigravity drive he's after, you could pretty much pick and choose from dozens of companies who would be banging down your door to get you on board. What do you figure the odds would be of bypassing his interview process then? I'd love nothing more than to say, "Here Bob, solve this soduko puzzle in 5 min and I'll consider your offer."

on a side note, the buzzing noise you describe during a hallusangenic experience and a "oz encounter" type effect during a ufo sighting does intrigue me. Anywhere i can read more about this correlation?

on a side note, the buzzing noise you describe during a hallusangenic experience and a "oz encounter" type effect during a ufo sighting does intrigue me. Anywhere i can read more about this correlation?

@Ryan - you are in luck and the credit must go to red_pill_junkie who provided me the follwing link to the article. He did so after reading my post just as you have. I had never read about this or heard about it from TV/radio/podcasts etc - I only had my own personal (and a bit excessive) personal 'data collection' on thensubject. Ahem.:rolleyes:

If you have anything to add on the matter, especially first-hand experience, I would really like to read about it. To me it is a very under-reported and seldom analysed aspect to both drug trips and also to high strangeness events.
It's almost like a new aspect waiting for someone to do some bottom-up research and data gathering. My own interest includes the possibility that chemistry in the brain (DMT, Serotonin, dopamine etc) can sometimes be responsible for events perceived wrongly as actual independent events. I don't think it is the explanation for all paranormal events but perhaps it is a factor in some.

A theory of mine is that an exceptionally unusual event such as a UFO landing, might induce production of say, DMT, in the brain, and this momentary flooding of the brain with this chemical, could then cause hallucinations to a degree - resulting in the more weird/strange aspects to some reports. I have no evidence, it's just a theory.

Her Sweet Murmur | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

Meditation seems to be one of the most powerful tools weilded at the ranch. I have experimented with various thermal, night vision, audio devices, you name it, we've tried it. The human mind seems to yield the best results from my experience. It is also likely the least utilized devices by most "hard core" investigators. The very nature of a ufo sighting seems to be a very interpersonal experience, which is a challenge as I wish to share that objective reality (via media) with others to further validate what i already know to be the truth.

The use of an aformentioned entheogen, on site, might act as a direct condiuit to whatever haunts the desert.

OFFTOPIC
Listen to the interview by Tyrel Ventura (son of Jesse ventura and co-host) discuss the most dramatic episode he experienced while filming season 3 of Conspiracy Theory in which Chris and I lead the team on at Skinwalker Ranch. Listen to the 12:12 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-8uEwa8Ok Show to air November 7th 10pm.

In my opinion which likely won't be popular but skinwalkers do not exist, it is a native term that the media and our imagination like to embrace for it unites the phenomena into one classifiable entity. Whatever this wolf creature is I can firmly say it is not human, and never was, it was also likely here before man. If ancient native witches opened a inter dimensional doorway via occult practices and then perhaps that line of thought I could peruse. There may be separate forces at play at the ranch, one popular theory is that the et aliens are observing something that they to are curious about. The core of this Is what I believe to be a demonic trickster intelligence slipping in and out of our plane of existence. The "aliens" may be monitoring what may be a natual thinness or a disturbance between dimensions. These triangular ships and saucers are seen all over the world but these intelligent balls of light are anchored firmly to just the urinah basin with the ranch near the epicenter of the activity. I believe Chris has a unique electromagnetic theory reading what makes the basin unique.

I think foo fighters qualify as intelligent balls of light, and they were seen over europe during WWII

Meditation seems to be one of the most powerful tools weilded at the ranch. I have experimented with various thermal, night vision, audio devices, you name it, we've tried it. The human mind seems to yield the best results from my experience. It is also likely the least utilized devices by most "hard core" investigators. The very nature of a ufo sighting seems to be a very interpersonal experience, which is a challenge as I wish to share that objective reality (via media) with others to further validate what i already know to be the truth.

The use of an aformentioned entheogen, on site, might act as a direct condiuit to whatever haunts the desert.

This reminded me of that episode included in Hunt for the Skinwalker, where a stranger asks Sherman permission to meditate in the premises of the ranch. Startled but bemused, Sherman concedes, and so this somewhat New Age-y guy closes his eyes and starts to meditate in a stand-up position, and soon after an entity closely resembling to Schwarzenegger's Predator in camouflage mode appears and goes near the guy who is not aware of its presence, and the thing roars like a lion on stereo, scaring the Bejeezus out of the poor man!

predator-camo.jpg

If I were Bigelow, I would quietly contact some former members of the Stargate program, and ask them to pinpoint the ranch to see what they come up with ;)

Balance of power? We are talking about a guy or corporation with money and a job that needs to get done, looking for someone they think can do it and that is really about all. I.Q. tests, personality tests, stress tests, and even bodily fluid tests are pretty common fare depending on the territory nowadays.

Balance of power? We are talking about a guy or corporation with money and a job that needs to get done, looking for someone they think can do it and that is really about all. I.Q. tests, personality tests, stress tests, and even bodily fluid tests are pretty common fare depending on the territory nowadays.

Dance puppet dance!

Back