• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Skinwalker Ranch Roundtable Show

OFFTOPIC
Listen to the interview by Tyrel Ventura (son of Jesse ventura and co-host) discuss the most dramatic episode he experienced while filming season 3 of Conspiracy Theory in which Chris and I lead the team on at Skinwalker Ranch. Listen to the 12:12 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-8uEwa8Ok Show to air November 7th 10pm.

That's Jesse's son? It reminded me more of David Lynch :p

spencerx.jpg

OFFTOPIC
Listen to the interview by Tyrel Ventura (son of Jesse ventura and co-host) discuss the most dramatic episode he experienced while filming season 3 of Conspiracy Theory in which Chris and I lead the team on at Skinwalker Ranch. Listen to the 12:12 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-8uEwa8Ok Show to air November 7th 10pm.

I heard that show and figured it was the Skinwalker Ranch they were talking about. Is the first episode of Conspiracy Theory season 3 going to be the one were the Skinwalker Ranch is investigated? It sounds to me like this is going to be the best season yet.

@Ryan - you are in luck and the credit must go to red_pill_junkie who provided me the follwing link to the article. He did so after reading my post just as you have. I had never read about this or heard about it from TV/radio/podcasts etc - I only had my own personal (and a bit excessive) personal 'data collection' on thensubject. Ahem.:rolleyes:

If you have anything to add on the matter, especially first-hand experience, I would really like to read about it. To me it is a very under-reported and seldom analysed aspect to both drug trips and also to high strangeness events.
It's almost like a new aspect waiting for someone to do some bottom-up research and data gathering. My own interest includes the possibility that chemistry in the brain (DMT, Serotonin, dopamine etc) can sometimes be responsible for events perceived wrongly as actual independent events. I don't think it is the explanation for all paranormal events but perhaps it is a factor in some.

A theory of mine is that an exceptionally unusual event such as a UFO landing, might induce production of say, DMT, in the brain, and this momentary flooding of the brain with this chemical, could then cause hallucinations to a degree - resulting in the more weird/strange aspects to some reports. I have no evidence, it's just a theory.

Her Sweet Murmur | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History

Many of the sounds mentioned on that website are also reported in many hypnopompic and hypnagogic experiences. I personally recall hearing on many occasions a buzzing noise and the distinct sound of tones, going down in pitch (as if something was winding down) in my hypnopompic episodes sometimes wavering sometimes steady

Also I have been trying to.come up with some sort of synergistic connection between ufos, em forces either manmade or natural and dmt release. Does high concentrations of emf stimulate dmt release and hence visions of ufos and other paranormal events or has you mentioned, the introduction of a ufo into the environment include as a "natural" course of things, bring with it concentrated levels of emf which could stimulate dmt release. if the phenomena exists it comes down to a chicken or egg equation

Also I have been trying to.come up with some sort of synergistic connection between ufos, em forces either manmade or natural and dmt release. Does high concentrations of emf stimulate dmt release and hence visions of ufos and other paranormal events or has you mentioned, the introduction of a ufo into the environment include as a "natural" course of things, bring with it concentrated levels of emf which could stimulate dmt release. if the phenomena exists it comes down to a chicken or egg equation

I think that the effect of EMF on the brain is what Michael Persinger wanted to explore with his so-called 'god helmet':

Though I don't think he pursued the DMT angle. Yet I feel there might be a connection.

Ironic if you think about it, since the 1st who propose ball lightning could cause hallucinations by exciting the temporal lobe was... none other than Philip Klass ;)

@ R.P.J. RE: Remote Viewing , “Hunt for the Skinwalker”, chapt. 26, pg. 222-224
“NIDS asked several capable remote viewers to view the ranch on four different occasions”. To put it simply, the results were disturbing. These were some of the impressions. Dread, nervousness, darkness, and death. There were also impressions of military activity, (navy), embedded wires underground, in a honeycomb pattern. Humanoid with long neck and large head, who spoke a “foreign language”. And there’s more. A perceived robotic drone from a possible interdimensional origin, which mutilated a calf. Perhaps you could google the book and read those pages.

RE: Michael Persinger/youtube/”no more secrets”

hey guys great show.

cant help but touch on some stuff that others have nodded their heads towards and seems to be a recurring underlying theme with many discussed phenomena.

just wanted to raise the brain stimuli thing again. Could with Skinwalker and its subsequent experimentation/research we be looking at natural occuring beta and gamma brain wave manipulation.

experimentation on brain wave manipulation through sensosry stimuli has been around since the 1840s there have alaso been guests on the paracast that have stated that agencies have been employing their use with "portable fear devices" since the 1940s. Could we bee seeing here a naturaly occuring phenomena much like the "stone tape" type phenomena of stone circles and ancient sites. Was it in the book Close encounters of the fifth kind where there is the postulation that even certain abduction type phenomena may be even down to naturaly occuring geomatric shift occurences or static natural phenomena given off by a particulr location when passed over it.

even the sound people describe hearing during certain phenomena lends itself to this;

i suggest people play the sound clip on this wiki page with a good set of headphones on ;
Binaural beats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this stuff definitely needs to be considered.

i think maybe all of these proven and known scientific phenomena are lending itself to the events at skin walker and not just a cause or effect but a part of some accidental or purposeful occurence.

and if anyone has access to this paper i sure would like to hear their comments on it;
Optogenetic stimulation of a hippocampal engram activ... [Nature. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

I heard that show and figured it was the Skinwalker Ranch they were talking about. Is the first episode of Conspiracy Theory season 3 going to be the one were the Skinwalker Ranch is investigated? It sounds to me like this is going to be the best season yet.

I dont know the episode lineup yet, but yes one of the episodes focuses on Skinwalker Ranch. I dont think I can give out any more details due to contract reasons (may have already said too much)

Also I have been trying to.come up with some sort of synergistic connection between ufos, em forces either manmade or natural and dmt release
I am currently trying to find a link between these two, and have been studying this for some time. also the "Binaural beats" soundwave is having a noticable effect on me when i listen to it. Fascinating!

I am currently trying to find a link between these two, and have been studying this for some time. also the "Binaural beats" soundwave is having a noticable effect on me when i listen to it. Fascinating!

This could be a good way to start:

micah.jpg

Magic, Mysticism and the Molecule

Magic, Mysticism and the Molecule explores mankind's pursuit of understanding the unseen realms of consciousness and beyond. Learn the secrets that ancient magicians, modern mystics, entheogenic pioneers, and the technological innovators of tomorrow have used, and will continue to use, in reaching the inner realms of human consciousness, as well as the outlying cosmos.

[Full disclosure]: I'm a good friend with señor Hanks, and I collaborate with him @ the Intrepid blog.

Ever wonder if members of the NIDS team (especially Col. Alexander) were/are members of the Collins Elite? Alexander's wife (Victoria) is a Ayahuasca practicioner (drinkable version of DMT) and author. He is also a strong and almost emotional opponent to the notion that these entities are ET based... I've always been confused why he took such a emotional resistance when questioned about their off world origins, i think i'm starting to learn why he was been so opposed to that notion. "Chip" menionted that both he and other NIDS/BAASS researcher's urine was tested immediatly after exposure to something paranormal. I'm curious if DMT levels can be tested in the urine or in MRI brain scans. Starting to possibly see a pattern. Also THANK YOU for the book refferal, i've never heard of that book and i'm a fan of Nick Redferns who apparently wrote the foreword.

@Ryan I am mega confused about this 'Denver Ranch' stuff from '78? Reading the docs I was sure I must have been reading about the Sherman Ranch but the dates are wrong!

As soon as I heard chip mention the urine tests I knew it was nothing to do with drug screening etc and I think they might well have been testing for various chemicals such as DMT and certainly adrenaline. They might have been trying to see if something causes the brain to hallucinate or if there are physical after-effects from encounters. It didn't sound like Chip or the guards he worked with experienced anything too freaky on the Skinwalker ranch scale of weird but I imagine since NIDS have been there that some of the team probably did pass urine very soon after something very strange happening. I'd love to know what they were specifically testing for and if anything did show up?

digging the topic...
i've seen real orbs , not the reflections of dust on photos. i mean solid , antigravity ones.

digging the topic...
i've seen real orbs , not the reflections of dust on photos. i mean solid , antigravity ones.

Okay.... so:

1. when and where did you see them? was this a remote area or a more densely poulated one? by daylight or at night?

2. how close were they? could you make out any details? did you try to get closer?

4. By "solid" do you mean "as opposed to light reflections on a lense" or was there anything that made you think of a solid object, like a metallic sphere?

5. "antigravity" refers to them flying around seemingly unhampered by natural laws? Or do you think there was some technology involved?

6. do you think they could have been a natural phenomenon (maybe one that hasn't really been described by science yet, like ball lighning or earth lights)? Or was there anything in the way of "intelligent behaviour"?

7. how long did it take you to determine that they couldn't be stars, satellites, airplane landing lights, helicopters etc.? what made you think they weren't?

8. did you try to make some form of contact? Like shining a flashlight at them?

That'll be all... for now. :D Thank you for participating in this forum and discussion and responding to any one of these questions. :)

hi, i'll be precise :
the first one i saw was in 1998 or 99 , East of France in a big town, at 11pm (automn, at night, a few cars crossing the road) it was floating at about 9 feet from us SO i can assume what i saw is what i describe (a gf was here and saw it too, as we were quitely speaking at this time)
it was floating, but had an subtile oscillating move up/down.
so i rushed to it (the sphere, not the gf :) and it disapeard immediatly ,

i just could see it starting to move up for a very short time then i guess it move so fast it seemed to desapear.
the gf told "did you see it too??? i was looking at it , what is this ball? "
the sphere was about 1 and half the size of a basket-ball , giving a pale light (pale white/blue/grey)
after that, when i stated to talk about it to other people, that girl prefered to tell she did not see anything and avoid mockings. But

about 8 years later, i had the chance to see another one, on a sunny evening with my wife. (wich is not the gf who had seen the first one) i had talked about that sphere from 1998 to my wife but she belived i saw some plastic bag floating, and did not really paid attention. But she saw that new sphere herself and told me "look, here's one!"
this one had a fully Mettalic aspect ! but was quite high in the sky, so it appeared to have the size of a green pea . it was following a small plane, then turned to a little cloud, then changed to opposite direction and started to move faster . it was at EAST french coast, sea side, at a desert beach.
sorry for my sometimes' bad english as it's not my native language.
i'm looking for informations or people having contact with those spheres.
warning, we're dealing with top secret technology but i'm sure you all know it.

Back