• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Skinwalker Ranch Roundtable Show

warning, we're dealing with top secret technology but i'm sure you all know it.

Actually, I personally don't think I know anything. My own specualtion is that they might be consciousness-related phenomena, rather than material objects, but that's nothing I can produce much evidence for.

So you think both objects were some kind of secret military drones? Built by whom - America, Russia? Why would a secret drone announce itself by glowing at night? Doesn't seem very covert to me.

Even though I'm sceptical about that, I guess the second "metallic sphere" type does seem to indicate technology. And it's maybe not that rare as UFO sightings go. Years ago, I knew a guy from Wales, who I believe wasn't trying to pull a fast one on me when he told me of a similar sighting (small metallic sphere) his family had had. His mother was out in the garden when she felt something was wrong, she turned around and saw the object hovering above a hedge. She called for her husband and her older son, who both came out just in time to see the object disappear. My acquaintance told me that because of this experience, his older brother decided to study physics, to figure out how the thing could have zipped away the way it did.
And I heard of a similar sighting by a farmer here in Germany, who, while he was working on his fields, suddenly felt like he was being watched, turned around and saw a small metallic sphere only a few meters away and above ground, which then also zoomed off.

Anyway, thanks for adressing my questions and welcome to the forum. To my fellow paracasters: your witness.

secret technology means : Nikola tesla produced the concept of that sphere it in the 1900's. He was stolen his works , wich was given to the nazis. they developped prototypes of that sphere : it was effective and used during WWII but as a very early stage of developpement. still not a weapon.
end of WwII > operation paperclip wich allowed USA to get Nazi's scientists and technology, allowed USA to produce HAARP and continue research about those spheres. Nowaday, that weapon is so advanced it allows quite any kind of application, anything you could imagine and so much more. interesting?

Well... it's a pretty wild theory, to be honest. My problem: I can't imagine Mr. Tesla or the Nazis conceiving of or even building anything that could just ignore things like gravity or mass inertia.Which these things obviously do. Mr Tesla might have been a genius ahead of his time but my guess is that he still would have had to operate within the limits of the laws of nature.

And if the "foo fighters" of WW II were Nazi-built, why didn't they use them as weapons? All the accounts I've heard, some by the original eye witnesses themselves (there are one or two - very credible - vids on the interwebs of actual WW II pilots who relate their sightings), point to high manoeuverability, instantaneous reactions and effortless flying, not something I would expect from a crudely remote-controlled prototype that could not have been used at least for kamikaze-like attacks.

In your welcome thread you posted that you want to find answers for what you experienced. Maybe I'm just too jaded, but from the post above, it seems to me that you already have settled for an answer?

nazis developped this technology at its early stage (so-called : foo fighters, the "magic eye")
they did not research on atomic weapons because they aimed that superior technology; just look at the huge amout of mercury taken away to the antartica research bases.
anyway, the answers i'm looking for are not about this technology.
to be honnest i'm just looking for people having contact with it (not working on it, of course but i know some people are able to communicate with those spheres (or are just make them react wich is allready astonishing) and i beleive they could be answers themselves.

also, i believe (my conviction, no personnal clue about it) there are spheres from different cultures (not only owned by usa or russia)

to be honnest i'm just looking for people having contact with it (not working on it, of course but i know some people are able to communicate with those spheres (or are just make them react wich is allready astonishing) and i beleive they could be answers themselves

OK. Best of luck with that. I guess I don't have to say that I disagree especially with the Nazi saucer part (they did work on nuclear weaponry very much and I think rumours about bases in the Antarctic are greatly exaggerated).

But actually, when I look at it dispassionately, my own specualtions regarding "real" orbs and foo-fighters are quite far out themselves, so who am I to judge.

No more questions, your honor.

Back