• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

S. Greer MD and Sirius Documentary

My big problem with him has always been CSETI, which comes across as little more than a profit-generating scheme. I'd like to be wrong in saying that, but it's up to Greer to deliver the goods. We are all still waiting for that.

No, no, no, no. you want Greer to deliver what you want, how you want it, when you want it and in the order and style you decide.

Ain't happening, Greer delivers his way in his time and in his manner. As it should be.

Considereing he won't return to Paracast after the last three interviews, who could blame him, all you have left is to bring in that crazy Biedny (WTF is up with that after all the disparaging claims Biedny has levied against you guys?) and report on the report of the report of his new video.

Considering that there are dozens if not hundreds of people who feel exactly the opposite, those that have attended and re-attended, I guess I'll go with their assessments instead of your wild. off-the-cuff uninvolved and distant review.
Testimonials do not qualify as evidence.

No, no, no, no. you want Greer to deliver what you want, how you want it, when you want it and in the order and style you decide.

Ain't happening, Greer delivers his way in his time and in his manner. As it should be.

Considereing he won't return to Paracast after the last three interviews, who could blame him, all you have left is to bring in that crazy Biedny (WTF is up with that after all the disparaging claims Biedny has levied against you guys?) and report on the report of the report of his new video.
Well, if he wants us to believe that his CSETI outings produce real results, the ball is in his court to produce them.

We don't comment on Biedny's emotionally charged attacks. He gave his reasons for leaving The Paracast, which I respect (it was hurting his career as a graphic artist and content creator). He also agreed not to disparage me or the show in exchange for not running ads for UFO Magazine (he has issues with Bill and Nancy Birnes). We agreed as a sign of friendship and respect, and he went on the attack the very next day with outrageous claims. I have nothing else to say on the matter, and it is not a subject for debate here. We wish him well.

The show will be available on the archives shortly. Also present was Lt. Col. (retired) Arnie Arneson. Colonel Arneson detailed his problems with Greer in the aftermath of the Disclosure Project. Biedny was very restrained as well as very detailed with his issues with Greer and Company. I detailed my first (and last) meeting with Greer, their response when we mentioned CSETI in our "Cult or Cutting Edge" issue (Vol. 10 Issue 3 May-June 1995) and the debate with then West Coast CSETI Director Dr. Joe Burks.

Decker

I don't doubt Dr. Greer may have had several ET experiences in the past, what I observed in the field that night is inconsistent with his hyperbolic claims suggesting he can vector ETs and make them appear. I was discouraged but I still feel the Light Of Love within him.

He's superb!

Well Rainbow, the only LOVE I felt from Greer was the "LOVE of MONEY", you know? Jus' saying ....

Decker

There are hot spots where people can go and see UFOs. You can even signal them with a laser or powerful search light.

Voyager HOW do you signal them? morse code? random blinking? i have a couple powerful lasers and i would like to vector in a space ship.

@Voyager - I am interested that you mentioned ufo hotspots. I had always hoped there were such things so that one day I might see a ufo.

However, not too long ago, Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Centre was on the Paracast and I seem to remember him stating that hotspots did not actually exist - he said the data did not support any claim that they existed. It could be that you get clusters of reportings which could appear as a hotspot?

Anyway, I am not arguing the point either way. I am really interested as to whether you have personal knowledge of such a thing, maybe where you are? (montana, right?) I'd be interested in your views on the matter. Ta.
There are areas near where I live here in Montana that consistently have activity. As to other locations in the world, I haven't really looked into it. People have sky-watches and see them. How would Peter Davenport know? He collects data and that is all he does. He is an arm chair researcher. He never leaves his office to look for UFOs. Davenport is an egotistical celebrity in the UFO field. You can't argue with him. Once he has an opinion his mind is made up, and there is no convincing him otherwise. Heaven forbid were he to venture out of his office and get cow manure on his wing-tipped shoes! Davenport is an educated fool!

Ok, then I am actually very encouraged by your answer. It's what I hope is the case. Having said that, if there was such consistent activity surely it should be easy enough to get some good footage? Do you know anyone who lives in one of these areas who tries to do just that?

I do take your point about Davenport in that he only collects data. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that and I think it is good that somebody does that. But maybe that is very far removed from being out in the field and also his data will only be as good as whoever bothers to report it. And we all know the lack of reporting is a serious problem within the UFO field.

HELLO?!? Voyager HOW do you signal them? morse code? random blinking? i have a couple powerful lasers and i would like to vector in a space ship.

Ok, then I am actually very encouraged by your answer. It's what I hope is the case. Having said that, if there was such consistent activity surely it should be easy enough to get some good footage? Do you know anyone who lives in one of these areas who tries to do just that?

I do take your point about Davenport in that he only collects data. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that and I think it is good that somebody does that. But maybe that is very far removed from being out in the field and also his data will only be as good as whoever bothers to report it. And we all know the lack of reporting is a serious problem within the UFO field.
I am in the process of trying to do just that. If it ever stops raining. I have met a couple people in this area who have seen them. For the most part people are completely oblivious to the fact. I'm not discounting the importance of what Davenport is doing. He is locked into where he is at, so be it. You are correct most sightings are never reported. I have never filed an official report with any UFO organization. There is already enough data to support the fact that there is something highly unusual that needs to be studied. How many more millions of sightings will it take to convince the skeptics? I decided long ago that I was not going to try and convince the world the phenomenon exists.

HELLO?!? Voyager HOW do you signal them? morse code? random blinking? i have a couple powerful lasers and i would like to vector in a space ship.
Back in 1977 I used the PHI ratio, a series of pulses. Sometimes I just aim it at them, other times I signal with 3 pulses.

Back