• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

S. Greer MD and Sirius Documentary

You know in some parts they just let fly with your old shoulder mounted rocket launcher when the odd UFO shows up. Now, I'm sure that is illegal in Texas along with pointing lasers at aircraft, human or not.

really? 5mW is like a cat toy. mine will cut thru black tape, pop balloons and even light a cigarette.
with the one i have they should be landing in my back yard. i will post pics.
It is powerful enough to get their attention. That is what counts.

Yeah, ET is just sitting back waiting for us to signal them with lasers. Yeah, right. :)
I never stated they are ET. I don't know their origin. Care to make a wager? Oh, yea, I just make this stuff up to impress people on the Paracast forum.

Voyager - HE is very much trying to annoy you. Despite the age and false sex shown on the bio, this person is undoubtedly a teenager with issues - absolutely no adult would act in such a pathetic attention-seeking way?
Ignore and he should go away eventually.

Yeah, ET is just sitting back waiting for us to signal them with lasers. Yeah, right. :)
Whatever they are, spheres using gravitational forces for propulsion. They are not sitting back waiting for us to signal them. If a person observes them in the sky it is possible to signal them with any powerful light source, or concentrated energy. You are just trying to irritate me, and you succeeded!

If you are shining lasers at aircraft these days don't be concerned about what lands in your back yard. It's more like who's going to show up at your front door.

If you are shining lasers at aircraft these days don't be concerned about what lands in your back yard. It's more like who's going to show up at your front door.
You could get in trouble for aiming a powerful search light at any aircraft if it affected the pilots vision.There are some powerful ones on the market. Apparently, since you have already reached the conclusion that there are no UFOs to aim any light source at, what is the point of debating the issue?

I point my laser in the sky quite often to point out certain stars.
btw- It is not illegal in minnesota to vector in a UFO.
Make a list of things that are not illegal. I'm trembling with fear and paranoia. If I lived in a city I wouldn't be shining lasers into the sky. Planes have flashing lights, and are easy to distinguish. There is no mistaking UFOs for aircraft. Not for me. That is what I hate about this field. Everybody has a different perspective. There are those who have seen them, know what they look like, and know they exist. There are those who have never seen them but who are quick to express an opinion even though it has no basis in fact. What is the big deal? Quite frankly, I couldn't care less about whether or not people believe UFOs exist. I'm sick and tired of dealing with peoples' egos. I'm a free thinker, and I won't kiss anybodies ass for any reason!

Whatever they are, spheres using gravitational forces for propulsion. They are not sitting back waiting for us to signal them.

Having observed these things for a while. What do you imagine they are actually doing? We fly things for any number of reasons: travel, surveillance, cargo transport, dispersal of chemicals, etc., etc. What are spheres flying through remote areas such as yours doing you think? I understand this would just be pure speculation on your part.

OK guys the show is up

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2012/wk20/dmr-23-m.mp3

and do yourself a favor if you missed Fridays show Richard tells the funniest story I've heard in ages about, well...you have to hear it to believe it!

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2012/wk20/dmr-22-f.mp3

both shows are CLASSIC DMR!
Thank you for posting the show Ward. Very interesting. Confirmed what I have suspected about Greer and his organization. I agree with much of what David Biedny had to say.

Thank you for posting the show Ward. Very interesting. Confirmed what I have suspected about Greer and his organization. I agree with much of what David Biedny had to say.

Yes, great episodes! A Stan Deyo interview would be great! Deyo has been around a long time and has made some pretty astounding claims. At one point he was going to be marketing anti-gravity model toys of some kind based on his designs. I wonder what ever became of that.

I cannot believe my suggestion for face eating dope fiend stories only generated one tale out of Rich the punchline of which couldn't be heard in the archive! What happened, did the devil mess with the levels? Hrrumph!

Having observed these things for a while. What do you imagine they are actually doing? We fly things for any number of reasons: travel, surveillance, cargo transport, dispersal of chemicals, etc., etc. What are spheres flying through remote areas such as yours doing you think? I understand this would just be pure speculation on your part.
I have never observed spheres on the ground. I have seen them descend below the treeline towards the ground. Not feasible to track them in rugged terrain. The fish live in the sea, we live on the land, and these things are at home in the sky. On the other hand, spheres have been observed, ascending and descending, into and out of the oceans. To state that they are mysterious is an understatement. They are not a natural phenomenon, and they are definitely under intelligent control. There is circumstantial evidence suggesting they may be responsible for cattle mutilations. Not just cattle, but other species of wildlife as well. If that is true: Either they need some substance they extract from the biological material for their own sustenance; or as some researchers have speculated, are using the biological material for bio genetic engineering. Beyond that there simply isn't enough information to reach any definite conclusions about what they are doing.

How does Steven Greer supposedly 'vector' in UFOs? Is he using lasers? Or does he have a galactic diplomatic corps pass he waves at any passing planetary transport ships?

How does Steven Greer supposedly 'vector' in UFOs? Is he using lasers? Or does he have a galactic diplomatic corps pass he waves at any passing planetary transport ships?
I have no knowledge about Greer's Ambassador training sessions. The word "vector" is not a word I use. It's possible they use a laser or other light source to try and attract unidentified aerial objects. The one presentation I watched of Greer explaining a sighting was pure fantasy. Jerks like Greer tarnish the respectability of legitimate researchers. Ambassador to the Gods. We can only hope the aliens break out the probe when they encounter Doctor Greer!

Oh, there's no doubt the guy is at least 99% fantasy in all areas! He basically claims that if you pay him, you can be shown how to call ufos down to interact with. I think he goes even further than that in his claims.

Don has lately just spoken of how when the Greer's lot were gonna have a press conference or something, THEY asked UFO Magazine to cover it and when the reporter called them for details, THEY WANTED HIM (UFO MAG) TO PAY 350$ FOR THE PRIVILEGE!!

I have never, ever heard of reporters paying to cover something they were invited to cover! My dad is a very experienced journalist and PR man and I've worked for him, so I am fully aware that what Greer's organisation were asking was not only very unusual, it is pretty much unethical in the world of PR/journalism.

In fact Voyager, pretty much everything I hear Steven Greer is involved with nowadays involves charging a lot of money. The guy has found the golden goose and damn the field. He has been claiming to have or know about free energy devices - as if they should be benefiting mankind - but he never offers for anyone to be able to see them.

In summary I think Greer has been involved in a few very worthwhile things - I won't deny him that, but his reputation in my eyes is irreparable due to his out and out greed. He is a modern-day snakeoil salesman and nothing more, which is a real shame for someone with intelligence.

Oh, there's no doubt the guy is at least 99% fantasy in all areas! He basically claims that if you pay him, you can be shown how to call ufos down to interact with. I think he goes even further than that in his claims.

Don has lately just spoken of how when the Greer's lot were gonna have a press conference or something, THEY asked UFO Magazine to cover it and when the reporter called them for details, THEY WANTED HIM (UFO MAG) TO PAY 350$ FOR THE PRIVILEGE!!

I have never, ever heard of reporters paying to cover something they were invited to cover! My dad is a very experienced journalist and PR man and I've worked for him, so I am fully aware that what Greer's organisation were asking was not only very unusual, it is pretty much unethical in the world of PR/journalism.

In fact Voyager, pretty much everything I hear Steven Greer is involved with nowadays involves charging a lot of money. The guy has found the golden goose and damn the field. He has been claiming to have or know about free energy devices - as if they should be benefiting mankind - but he never offers for anyone to be able to see them.

In summary I think Greer has been involved in a few very worthwhile things - I won't deny him that, but his reputation in my eyes is irreparable due to his out and out greed. He is a modern-day snakeoil salesman and nothing more, which is a real shame for someone with intelligence.
I am friends with and communicate with a lady in Pennsylvania. She has invested over $11,000.00 in video and camera equipment trying to document the UFO phenomenon. I sent her the link to the show provided by Ward. She wrote: "All that money and no videos of proof." She shared the link to the show with many other people. Greer is not the only person using "New Age" tripe to bilk gullible people out of their money.

Back