• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

S. Greer MD and Sirius Documentary

I am friends with and communicate with a lady in Pennsylvania. She has invested over $11,000.00 in video and camera equipment trying to document the UFO phenomenon.

Would that be seeingUFOsinPA from youTube? I know she has put a great deal of money and time into it.

'face-eating dope fiend stories' - you mind elaborating a little Trained? (oh and what's with changing your avatar every couple of days - I would swear you've had about 5 lately? Am I right? Have you just been bored with them and fancy a change or is there a purpose. I ask because when I started in this forum you had one profile pic and it was constant for quite a while and then all of a sudden, multiple changes?

'face-eating dope fiend stories' - you mind elaborating a little Trained? (oh and what's with changing your avatar every couple of days - I would swear you've had about 5 lately? Am I right? Have you just been bored with them and fancy a change or is there a purpose. I ask because when I started in this forum you had one profile pic and it was constant for quite a while and then all of a sudden, multiple changes?

I had asked Don if they were going to talk about the naked cannibal on LSD attack in Florida on Friday's show. I also asked him to relate a similar story from his police days, since I'm sure he has a bunch. However, they are apparently too gory for even late night Internet radio! Now I'm really interested in hearing some of them.

There is a secret story being told through the changing avatars that only those who mail me 5$ U.S. (no bills minted after 2008) will be able to understand. (...) No, I'm kidding, I've just been playing with Pixlr-o-matic.

Is that really him again? For someone who comes across as so above everyone and everything in every post he sure is trying his hardest to stay around. What a tool.

How does Steven Greer supposedly 'vector' in UFOs? Is he using lasers? Or does he have a galactic diplomatic corps pass he waves at any passing planetary transport ships?

I was once told that anyone that signs up for a Greer Trek must sign a non-disclosure agreement to the effect that they will not disclose any of what they learn on the Trek. I have always accepted that as being a fact. It would be "nice" if someone in the know could confirm that that is still a condition a Trekee must agree to. If it is, it may explain why there seems to be little public knowledge of "How Greer Does It" or "Doesn't Do It", as the case may be.

Non-disclosure agreements are a dime a dozen. People sign agreements with Apple Inc. to get access to beta software. Those agreements are pretty stringent, but people do occasionally break them. I'd think there'd be an avalanche of whistle-blowers out there who'd reveal more of what Greer is up to. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Back