• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

S. Greer MD and Sirius Documentary

Are you an actual Greer fan? I can't work out if you are an apologist for him or you think he is being unfairly spoken of and not being given a fair chance to say his piece.

Your comment about Ferraris doesn't hold water. Whatever anyone think's about Ferrari's and their pricing, there is no doubt you are buying SOMETHING.

My point about CSETI is that Greer is charging a lot for something I contend he CANNOT provide and that is my argument. I am happy to debate that particular point. Possibly I am incorrectly informed and you are not. As David Biedny said, 'I reserve the right to be wrong'.

And then you say what I've said - that you like the old Greer and not so much the new one. We agree, so why the 'So?' at the end? Isn't that what people write when they think I've not made a valid point, unlike us agreeing? I am a bit stumped mate?

NOTE: I have been pulled up for using bad language - it is in the rules, I thought I was being smart using asterisks but I wasn't and apologise if anyone was offended. I won't be doing it again.:)
There are hot spots where people can go and see UFOs. You can even signal them with a laser or powerful search light. To charge almost a thousand dollars to do so is outrageous. What is even more outrageous is to call the program "Ambassador Training." Greer doesn't stick to the facts. A sighting morphs into a fantastic fantasy that simply did not happen as portrayed by Greer. Sensationalism to bilk gullible people out of their money. Hey, if people want to waste their money by giving it to Greer it's a free country!

Opinions...yeah, you know what i want to post right now.Still a good show though. :)

Whats your 'beef' with this show/site, by the way?

fucking moonies
I actually encountered some Moonies years ago in Missoula, MT. They invited me to have lunch at a house. She was a pretty girl and I had no knowledge about their organization so I went along and listened to their nonsense. Talk about brainwashed! Reminds me of Scientology. They tried to recruit me in California. It is nothing new. They had far out UFO cults back in the 1950s. I wonder how long Greer will be able to continue milking his cash cow?

b75a7b602ce8.jpg

I'll just leave this here for anyone who missed it earlier......

What Greer did with the Disclosure project was amazing, I could've done with a little less Clifford Stone but nobody is going to get it 100% right. Since then, it seems to me, he's just been trying to cash in on the reputation that he made for himself by bilking dummies out of their money. Ambassador training? Ambassadors to what? Frigging moths that he tells you are aliens? Maybe the 53 different species of extraterrestrials Cliff has managed to "catalog" with 0 evidence? I'm confused how anyone could look at the above picture and not think "what a scheister" Different strokes and all that I guess....

I'll just leave this here for anyone who missed it earlier......

What Greer did with the Disclosure project was amazing, I could've done with a little less Clifford Stone but nobody is going to get it 100% right. Since then, it seems to me, he's just been trying to cash in on the reputation that he made for himself by bilking dummies out of their money. Ambassador training? Ambassadors to what? Frigging moths that he tells you are aliens? Maybe the 53 different species of extraterrestrials Cliff has managed to "catalog" with 0 evidence? I'm confused how anyone could look at the above picture and not think "what a scheister" Different strokes and all that I guess....
You got that right! This is a bit off topic, no point in wasting any more magnetic ink on Greer anyway. I just want to make something clear. Spheres are the most common type of unidentified aerial objects. They are the most numerous. There are locations where people can see them. However, the big ships of different designs are rarely seen.

@Voyager - I am interested that you mentioned ufo hotspots. I had always hoped there were such things so that one day I might see a ufo.

However, not too long ago, Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Centre was on the Paracast and I seem to remember him stating that hotspots did not actually exist - he said the data did not support any claim that they existed. It could be that you get clusters of reportings which could appear as a hotspot?

Anyway, I am not arguing the point either way. I am really interested as to whether you have personal knowledge of such a thing, maybe where you are? (montana, right?) I'd be interested in your views on the matter. Ta.

I thought it was a straightforward discussion of the "problems" in Greer's career. Some credit was given for the "right" things he has done. It was not a bashing session but I'm sure Greer would not include it on any resume he writes.:)
My big problem with him has always been CSETI, which comes across as little more than a profit-generating scheme. I'd like to be wrong in saying that, but it's up to Greer to deliver the goods. We are all still waiting for that.

There are hot spots where people can go and see UFOs. You can even signal them with a laser or powerful search light. To charge almost a thousand dollars to do so is outrageous. What is even more outrageous is to call the program "Ambassador Training." Greer doesn't stick to the facts. A sighting morphs into a fantastic fantasy that simply did not happen as portrayed by Greer. Sensationalism to bilk gullible people out of their money. Hey, if people want to waste their money by giving it to Greer it's a free country!

Considering that there are dozens if not hundreds of people who feel exactly the opposite, those that have attended and re-attended, I guess I'll go with their assessments instead of your wild. off-the-cuff uninvolved and distant review.

Back