• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

S. Greer MD and Sirius Documentary

Don, I am looking forward to this one.

I toss the F bomb with every solicitous email from the Greer organization I have to take the time to delete. A closer look at his organization could be interesting.

@nameless - yeah, I'm liking your 'drinking game' list and an update on David's effort to get someone in Caracas to sniff out details about the sighting will be interesting.

"We were impressed when we meet Dr. Greer and his brilliant team." [cough, cough, wheeeeeezzzzzee, cough]

Free-energy! What a crock of smelling stuff that is. Substitute "perpetual motion machine" every time someone uses that term for a better idea of what they are really saying.

Greer's "brilliant team" has produced nothing but laughable nonsense and apparently must ask for contributions so they make a movie about it.

I'm having a rough day, but I'll stood and stay by this statement: Greer is full of shit.

Greer is an utter buffoon. The evidence:
b75a7b602ce8.jpg

First off Greer is not going to be on the show. Read what I wrote.

I did. It insinuated Greer would be allowed to come on to defend himself. My inference, my bad but it's not like I made it up out of thin air.

Why isn't he? Becauise you think he's a cultist? so what? I would think that he would be perfect for your extremely sharp banter and surgical knife-like investigatory capabilities.

What if, after the end-all, all you have is a Decker-Paracast-Biedny lynch party? Is that what you want?

My only real issue with Greer is his claim that for XXXX$ you can go with him to some field and signal UFOs and have some interaction. Whether there was any truth to that claim or not, I really did not like the megabucks he was charging for this CSETI stuff. He has got some really good names under his belt as witnesses he can call but like so many others, he has some really bum people who have next to zero credibility.

So? I don't like what Ferrari charges but Ferrari has a consumable product. I chose not to buy it.

Sometimes I hope the original Greer comes back. I don't like this publicity and money-hungry guy he became.

I recognize Greer's accomplishment both past and present. I prefer the old Greer too. He evolved into something we both don't like.

So?

He pulled people with credentials together, I give him that.That was ten years ago. Since then, he's just trying to cash in on the gullible.

I am working on an "all Cop" DMR show. My buddy Robb Leach is reaching out to several guys he interviewed for an article he did for us on "Cop sightings" and I have high hopes for it before too long. Decker
Hey, get Ken Storch on... he's been there and done that!

Perhaps Greer's intergalactic buddy Bijou, an ambassador from the Andromeda Galaxy who appeared to Greer during one of CSETI's desert Skywatches at Joshua Tree, will make a cameo appearance in the film. You know, maybe Greer shouldn't have turned down the 2 Billion he claims they offered him to stop his investigations into UFOs, then he wouldn't have to beg for money to make a film. Sheesh. You know at some point, this just becomes so ridiculous that you can't help but laugh. A sad resigned laughter, but laughter nonetheless.

Sorry Chris, but Ken who? I do not know him.
I did a UFO Files shoot with him and producer Kevin Barry back in 1998. He seems like a level-headed, open-minded guy. He is a close friend w/ John Schussler. -- chris

[Here's a blurb from the future theater I-net radio show]

"Ken Storch has been in low (sic) enforcement for over 25 years. He is retired from law enforcement, and was a police officer in Aurora, Colorado. He has been researching the UFO phenomena for decades, and at the risk of being ridiculed, has been brave enough to come out and discuss police involvement in UFO sightings.

"Ken’s interest in UFOs began in the late 1960s while he was in the Air Force working for the Strategic Air Command during the war between Egypt and Israel. Ken was in the war room when they picked up five aircraft moving at tremendous speed over the Northwest. They thought that they were possibly Russian ICBMs until the object changed course.

"It caused such a panic that DefCon Four was initiated. This is the level one step before a counter-launch, and bombers were scrambled. The objects continued to pass over the United States, continued up to Canada and into Russia. Nothing on the event ever reached the papers. Ever since that incident Ken has been investigating the UFO phenomena, and in the last few years has become an important figure in the UFO research community."

So? I don't like what Ferrari charges but Ferrari has a consumable product. I chose not to buy it.

I recognize Greer's accomplishment both past and present. I prefer the old Greer too. He evolved into something we both don't like.

So?

Are you an actual Greer fan? I can't work out if you are an apologist for him or you think he is being unfairly spoken of and not being given a fair chance to say his piece.

Your comment about Ferraris doesn't hold water. Whatever anyone think's about Ferrari's and their pricing, there is no doubt you are buying SOMETHING.

My point about CSETI is that Greer is charging a lot for something I contend he CANNOT provide and that is my argument. I am happy to debate that particular point. Possibly I am incorrectly informed and you are not. As David Biedny said, 'I reserve the right to be wrong'.

And then you say what I've said - that you like the old Greer and not so much the new one. We agree, so why the 'So?' at the end? Isn't that what people write when they think I've not made a valid point, unlike us agreeing? I am a bit stumped mate?

NOTE: I have been pulled up for using bad language - it is in the rules, I thought I was being smart using asterisks but I wasn't and apologise if anyone was offended. I won't be doing it again.:)

Back