• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012

Free episodes:

the only thing this dude has in common with ur-anus is the smell of shiiiittttttttttt.

OMFG, Nameless!!! Are you a spot-on prophet or what??? How did you know that my very next revelation about Robbert van den Broeke was all about his anal fixation and penchant for sending scatological emails with attached photos of actual human excrement to people who really piss him off?

I must now exclaim HOLY SHIT!!! And the pun is fully intended!!!

For the full report, go to the comments section here on Andy Russell’s site about the princess Diana images. (My comment is the 1st of the16 comments so far. And then please read my most recent whi ch is the 16th.)
Robert van Broeke strikes again! Now it is Princess Diana | Circular State of Mind

Before we get too scatological and scattered here, it is important to note that Robbert’s scatological obsession is most plausibly a manifestation of DID=Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly called MPD=Multiple Personality Disorder, still more commonly called “split personality disorder.”

A critical symptom of DID/MPD is that the host personality has no awareness or memory of the existence of and even the behaviour of the “alters” or “multiples” that serve the host.

Keep that in mind when evaluating the images appearing in the camera, the crop circles appearing in the neighboring fields (every year for for the last 16 years now), the rashes appearing on Robbert's forehead and chest, and the nasty, literally shitty emails he sends out to selected foes.

How did you know that my very next revelation about Robbert van den Broeke was all about his anal fixation and penchant for sending scatological emails with attached photos of actual human excrement to people who really piss him off?

The intellectual and "spiritual" bankruptcy there should be obvious to the most casual of observers. I wonder how Nancy justifies that behavior? This a moronic comedy being played out in front of us that should give anyone who believes the unsupportable and ridiculous claims of Robbert and B.L.T. pause.

Since Robbert through Stan claims that his computer was mysteriously hacked during the ten minute window that the two scatological emails were sent out, I decided to afford Robbert an opportunity to apologize to Constantia for the distress that this hacking mess caused her. I wrote this message to my impromptu email list of about 19 people, which includes Robbert, Stan, Nancy, Colin Andrews and many more.

==============

Dear Robbert,

Stan has explained to us that your computer was mysteriously hacked on the evening of September 1, 2012 --- actually in the early morning hours of September 2 in the Netherlands. As you know, two very nasty emails were sent out to Constantia Oomen by someone, still unidentified, who had hijacked your email account: the first was sent at 1:17 AM and the second at 1:25 AM. And this unidentified hacker also sent out a disgusting photograph of human excrement with each email.

Now Robbert, I can accept Stan’s explanation that someone hacked your computer and took it over at least for the time it took to send Constantia those two emails.

But what troubles me greatly Robbert, is that you, who preach so much love and compassion for others on your website,have not yet sent any words of apology to Constantia on behalf of the mess caused by the hacker.Surely you must realize how much distress and disgust these emails have caused to Constantia and yet you have totally failed to tell her that you are sorry for what happened to her even though you didn't send them directly yourself.

At the very least, I would expect you to apologize to her and that you would even be so caring for her that you would certainly reassure her that you and Stan are doing everything in your power to track down and identify this hacker in order to make sure that this doesn’t happen again. Perhaps you are powerless against such a mean and evil person, but why haven’t you reassured Constantia that you are concerned about it?

As it stands now, Robbert, your silence in this matter makes a mockery of everything positive that you profess on your website. It makes you look like a hypocrite, someone who preaches love and compassion but does not practice these virtues.

Please begin to make things right with Constantia by telling her how sorry you are that such terrible and disgusting things originated from your email account, even if you did not send them yourself.
(I know that you and Stan are very fluent in speaking English, but if you feel you need help in translating my written message here, I hope that Enrico is still available for you.)

Best regards,

[Hollywood Tomfortas]
Los Angeles, California, USA

PS For those reading this who may not be aware of the contents of the “hacked” emails, I copy them below with my own English translation of the two messages.

(The Hacker used the diminutive form of Constantia’s nickname “Sten” so I have translated that as “Stennie.”)

Here is the Hacker’s first email to Stennie, including the headers with the email addresses:

======================

-------- Origineel bericht --------
Onderwerp: RE: Lady Di Speaks, Now For Real!
Datum: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 01:17:40 +0200
Van: Robbert van den Broeke
Aan: Constantia Oomen

Snol Rot op stennetje ik heb Vette Schijt aan Je

====================

Fuck off you slut, Stennie, I shit on you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

About 8 minutes later, this email arrived from Robbert’s email address:

===================================

-------- Origineel bericht --------
Onderwerp: Rot Wijf
Datum: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 01:25:21 +0200
Van: Robbert van den Broeke
Aan: Constantia Oomen

Je Bent Zo,n vies rot wijf he Je denkt te weten hoe het werkt ik hoop Dat Je Onder Een Vrachtwagen Loopt

=====================

Subject: Fucking Bitch

You are such a filthy fucking bitch! You think you know how it works? I hope you get run over by a truck.

========================

Notice that these two emails with their faeces photo attachments were both sent from Robbert’s personal email address. No further hacking incidents have been reported.

Yep, sounds like something 'hackers' would do....(expletives).

Can we all agree that Robbert doesn't seem to be all that he claims to be and/or to do

Fuck this guy.

Goggs, nah..one can only pull bullshit for so long before one is covered in it ...(sense, look elsewhere, for this man child it fits imho).

Yep, sounds like something 'hackers' would do....(expletives).
Absolutely agree.

Of course this whole "hack" explanation makes no sense. Hackers are interested in your email account so they can send out spam or steal from you or grab your contact list of email addresses. There is no incentive to break into an email account and then curse someone out who you don't even know! This is obviously absurd. Even for prominent celebrities who are hacked this is done simply to gain information and leak emails of theirs, not make new ones up.

The Anthony Weiner "hack" story attempt failed for the same reasons. And in his case it could be established that it was his "weiner" in the photo, so that was even more damning. But I like Tom's approach: if Robbert was hacked, then why wouldn't he be horrified that someone was hurt by the perpetrator?

I've been saying for years that the complex and seemingly mysterious crop circles could conceivably be explained by DEW ( Directed Energy Weapon ) testing, and some of the circumstantial evidence found ( seeming microwave exposure ) is supportive of that theory [informal]. Such a weapon would be a variable output space based platform. Anyone who has seen a laser show knows the complex geometric patterns that they can create in a very short period of time. By combining that aiming technology with a DEW it is could be within our current technological capability to produce these crop circle patterns in a short period of time. The way that microwaves work in a DEW might also be sufficient to cause the odd plant and soil changes and traces of radioactivity. The UFO reports may be silent helicopters sent to take a closer look at the test results. Consequently, there is insufficient reason ( IMO ) to assume that the more mysterious crop circles are necessarily the result of something alien.

I've been saying for years that the complex and seemingly mysterious crop circles could conceivably be explained by DEW ( Directed Energy Weapon ) testing...
I agree that there is no reason to assume something "alien" at work, but there is also no reason to assume the government is involved either. I work in the defense industry, and I can assure you that any development of weapons are done on restricted land and airspace. There would never be incentive to violate the laws and create damage on an individuals property. If they needed the property, then it would first be taken be eminent domain. So to be clear, I'm not defending governments and their militarism, I just know the boundaries of how they approach experiments.

There are also many explanations for soil variations around crop circles. For example, what happens to the living plants when they are stressed by being trampled? They have roots into the soil after all. It would be interesting if someone took soil samples in a field and then created a crop circle and retested. There is also so much natural variation in soils that I would like to see broader statistics where a biologist, not involved and with no conflict of interest, reviewed samples. There would need to be great variations well beyond 1 standard deviation, at least 2 standard deviations to get me curious.

I agree that there is no reason to assume something "alien" at work, but there is also no reason to assume the government is involved either. I work in the defense industry, and I can assure you that any development of weapons are done on restricted land and airspace. There would never be incentive to violate the laws and create damage on an individuals property ...

Uh ... maybe, maybe not. The word "never" should always be used with caution ( as should the word "always" ). For starters, we don't know which government we might be talking about. Secondly from a historical point of view, incursions by foreign technology between nations isn't really all that rare. Plus in some countries, the land is technically the property of the Government anyway. Perhaps some of these mysterious circles are even on land that is leased or owned by the Government ( I wonder if anyone has looked into that ). Also, these don't necessarily have to be "developmental" tests. They could be tests or demonstrations of fully deployed systems. Also if actual live people have been used without their knowledge for testing in the past, what's a few bales of grass ( or whatever )? Here's a few examples:
  • MK Ultra. The research was undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.
  • A San Francisco test involved a U.S. Navy ship that sprayed Serratia marcescens from the bay; it traveled more than 30 miles.
  • One dispersion test involved laboratory personnel disguised as passengers spraying harmless bacteria in Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
  • Scientists tested biological pathogens, including Bacillus globigii, which were thought to be harmless, at public places such as subways.
  • A light bulb containing Bacillus globigii was dropped on New York City's subway system; the result was strong enough to affect people prone to illness (also known as Subway Experiment).
  • A jet aircraft released material over Victoria, Texas, that was monitored in the Florida Keys.
  • The GAO report also found that the DoD made no effort to inform civilians of exposure.
  • Fallout from above ground nuclear testing was expected to land outside test facility borders.
  • In 1995 the Energy Department admitted to over 430 radiation experiments conducted by the Atomic Energy Commission between the years 1944 and 1974. Over 16,000 people were radiated, some of whom did not know the health risks or did not give consent.
Who knows what else they've done ( or are doing )? But it's certainly not believeable that they aren't doing anything.

Uh ... maybe, maybe not. The word "never" should always be used with caution ( as should the word "always" ). For starters, we don't know which government we might be talking about. Secondly from a historical point of view, incursions by foreign technology between nations isn't really all that rare. Plus in some countries, the land is technically the property of the Government anyway. Perhaps some of these mysterious circles are even on land that is leased or owned by the Government ( I wonder if anyone has looked into that ). Also, these don't necessarily have to be "developmental" tests. They could be tests or demonstrations of fully deployed systems. Also if actual live people have been used without their knowledge for testing in the past,
I know the past history of nuclear testing and its affects on citizens. In such cases there really were no containment possibilities, citizens were certainly sacrificed. There have also been documented cases of military men being experimented on. There are particular wavers given under the guise of extreme circumstances in these cases. I was not addressing all types of experiments and all situations, but the singular case you raised of DEW. This must have been unclear.

There is no scenario I can come up with where a DEW device would be used on someone's rye or corn field. There is no issue of containment (as in nuclear fallout) and no incentive to venture into unregulated land. The other cases you gave, where harmless bacteria are released, are clearly done to counter terrorism threats and be ready with first responder capabilities. I am not justifying such an example, but there is a clear motivation and a need from the governments perspective to get a real-life example, and a waver from the President/justice system.

In contrast, in what situation is a DEW to be used? To attack individuals on the ground is certainly the most likely scenario. Governments have no need to do this in someone's field of crops. They have all the controlled land they need. There is not a single example in the ones you gave where the government had an alternative clandestine experimental location. Weapons development is based on securing the secrecy of the weapon for as long as possible. In this case the incentive is "to never" expose the weapon until it is needed in a military engagement (or is obsolete). This is a basic principle of classified development. So to justify a DEW being used in a random field you would have to come up with an extraordinary scenario where this basic tenet had reason to be violated. I did not find that expressed in what you originally wrote.

But I did appreciate your exhaustive list of terrible things that have been done to citizens. :)

Esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen of the August Paracast Community!
(OK, I know it’s September, but ya’ll are still “august” to me. Soitenly!
Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!)

I would be severely remiss in my reporting of the astounding paranormal abilities of one Dutch psychic Robbert van den Broeke if I did not report his utterly uncanny ability to ferret out fake crop circles and distinguish them from real ones. But wait! He didn’t do this just within the confines of his local neighborhood. Ixnay! Here is the mind-blowing, ixnay, even miraculous and truly amazing story of Robbert detecting, not only the making of a fake crop circle, but also clairvoyantly seeing the maker himself!

Robbert gave a astoundingly accurate, vivid and detailed description of the hoaxer over a distance of 4,000 miles. Yes, indeed, Robbert’s divining abilities extend over the globe, for here he was sitting in his home in Holland when a young American teenager was making a fake crop circle in . . . Roanoke, Virginia. Therefore Robbert was able to see the perpetration of this hoax over a distance that included all of Western Europe, the entire Atlantic Ocean and finally the 100 miles or so West across the state of Virginia to reach the Roanoke area. Have you ever encountered a more gifted psychic detective than Robbert? Why he needs his own TV series. Move over, Jennifer Love-Hewitt!!!

Here is the local news report of that event by Tom Howell, a reporter for a local Roanoke newspaper.
Crop circle hoax - Roanoke Psychic | Examiner.com

====================

CROP CIRCLE HOAX
By Tom Howell
Roanoke, Virginia
May 25, 2011

A Dutch psychic has perceived, correctly, a local crop circle as a fake. The Hardy, Virginia crop circle was reported to the BLT Research Team.

Robbert van den Broeke, a young Dutchman who works with the BLT Team, is unusual in his ability to consistently and accurately predict the appearance of new crop formations in his general vicinity. Now 31 years old, he has since he was a teenager experienced "visions" which contain both the location and the design of the new crop circle accompanied by a clear sense that the new formation is either occurring at that precise moment or that it will occur soon.

A photo of the crop circle was sent to BLT and this was the report they published on their website:

BLT Research -- Dutch Medium "Sees" American Paper-Boy Making Virginia Crop Circle

DUTCH MEDIUM "SEES"
AMERICAN PAPER-BOY
MAKING VIRGINIA CROP CIRCLE

"Hardy, VIRGINIA - May 16, 2011 (Field Grasses)
A simple 10-12 ft. diameter circle which was reported as having no footprints in or near it when found. However, Robbert v/d Broeke, upon seeing the photos, immediately “saw” (in his mind’s eye) a boy wearing a baseball cap who delivers papers in the area making it with his feet. Robbert also got the name “Mike.” Baaaaaad Mikey."

Upon checking with the local newspaper boy, Mike Collins, he admitted to making the crop circle and even gave a demonstration of how he did it.

While staying with Robbert and his family every summer, BLT Researcher Nancy Talbott has witnessed "translocation," "lucid dreaming," "ghosts," crop circle formation and "UFO" and "ET" encounters, all of these events documented with thousands of highly unusual photographs taken by Robbert.

=========================

So there it is, ladies and gentlemen, let’s see any of you so-called skeptics out there dare to debunk this event. I double dare you! Imagine the telepathy at 4,000 miles, from Virginia, USA all the way Across the Pond to Hoeven, Holland. Can you believe the incredible detail that Robbert saw in his clairvoyant vision? Wow! Let me quote here the words of Nancy Talbott, who was front and center witness to this astounding event.

Robbert described to me that he "saw" a teenage boy with brownish hair down the back of his neck, wearing a black baseball cap, making the circle. He went on to say this boy was the local "boy who delivers the paper" and that his name was "Mike." He also said he thought this boy might be part of a group which likes to make fun of anomalous phenomena.

I know the past history of nuclear testing and its affects on citizens ... I was not addressing all types of experiments and all situations, but the singular case you raised of DEW. This must have been unclear ... Weapons development is based on securing the secrecy of the weapon for as long as possible. In this case the incentive is "to never" expose the weapon until it is needed in a military engagement (or is obsolete). This is a basic principle of classified development. So to justify a DEW being used in a random field you would have to come up with an extraordinary scenario where this basic tenet had reason to be violated. I did not find that expressed in what you originally wrote.

The point is that if they ( the PTB ) have no qualms about covert experiments on people, they certainly wouldn't have any about using a few blades of grass, corn, wheat ... whatever. And again, we may not be talking about developmental testing, but demonstrations. And we may not be talking about only our government(s), but others. What would be the purpose? Consider the cold war and the nuclear testing that was going on. Those weren't just tests, they were demonstrations to inform the other side about what each other has, as are tests today. So in the case of an orbiting DEW platform, it wouldn't be necessary to vaporize an island in the pacific. It could be done much more subtly. Complex patterns in a field of grass demonstrate both power and accuracy. It's like saying, if we want to, we can vaporize an aircraft, car, building, missile on the launch pad, person ... etc. while at the same time not letting the cat out of the bag with respect to the general public. Lastly, the bottom line again is still that regardless of the above rationale, I see no scientific reason(s) why such technology could not be built using present day technology, and therefore there is insufficient reason to assume that complex crop circles are alien in nature. IMO the exceptions would be simple flattened areas of vegetation that coincide with the visual observation of a UFO ( alien craft ) and therefore imply a direct correlation between the UFO and the resulting impact on the environment.

Absolutely agree.

Of course this whole "hack" explanation makes no sense. Hackers are interested in your email account so they can send out spam or steal from you or grab your contact list of email addresses. There is no incentive to break into an email account and then curse someone out who you don't even know! This is obviously absurd.

Yes, I agree, it is absurd, unless . . . the Hacker is from . . . another world, a parallel world, existing . . . alongside . . . ours!

In any event, I believe that Robbert van den Broeke, Crop Circle Detective, can solve the case himself.

Here is what I just wrote to Stan and my little mailing list group.

I got a plan, Stan!

I woke up this morning with a terrific inspiration! What if we use Robbert's ability as a psychic detective to find out who the hacker is? Just this morning I posted on the Paracast Forum, you know, the radio show that you and Robbert and Nancy were on last August 29.

By the way, Stan, I must compliment both you and Robbert on your fluency in speaking English. I was very impressed and as a former German language teacher and tutor, I would give both you and Robbert grades of B+ for your speaking fluency. You have a very nice speaking voice, Stan and it is made for radio or TV. You should consider a career in broadcasting or teaching. I'm serious. People like your voice! (Come to Hollywood, Stan, and I'll make you a star! OK, not just yet. My agent will call your agent. :-[))

I must now give the link so that people can listen to the show.

https://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_120429.mp3

It was broadcast 4/29/12 and runs a full 3 hours, including commercial breaks.

Slide over to [ 00:14:20 ] where Gene begins the interview with Nancy and Robbert

Stan does not come on until late in the show, so if you would like to skip ahead to that point, then slide the diamond marker to [ 02:12:52 ]when Robbert introduces him.

Anyway, Stan, I just told all the people on the forum about Robbert's exciting detective work in discovering the identity of the teenaged boy who made the crop circle in Roanoke, Virginia, USA, back in may, 2011.

You see, Stan, with this ability, surely Robbert can see who the hacker is. So why not ask Robbert to do whatever he does to prepare for a vision. I mean, it shouldn't be too difficult. After all, there were only two instances of hacking that we know of, correct?

[1] The recent hacking that resulted in nasty obscene emails being sent to Constantia, and then
[2] Back on March 31, when Ben Vogel received some nasty and obscene emails from the Hacker.

If Robbert was able to see over 4,000 miles = 6400 km and ascertain that the person making the fake crop circle was [1] a male, [2] a teenaged boy [3] name was Mike , surely Robbert should be able to have a vision where he would know the name, age and gender of the hacker.

Why not give it a try, Stan? We've got nothing to lose!

I must now give the link so that people can listen to the show.

https://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_120429.mp3

It was broadcast 4/29/12 and runs a full 3 hours, including commercial breaks.

Hey Tom,
What struck me at the end of this interview, was how Stan is a magician. He knows all the tricks regarding illusions. Perhaps that is why you posted this link? That fits in perfectly, and I even feel like a medium myself. I posted about magic shows two days ago! Oh, I had better check my backyard for crop circles...

The intellectual and "spiritual" bankruptcy there should be obvious to the most casual of observers. I wonder how Nancy justifies that behavior? This a moronic comedy being played out in front of us that should give anyone who believes the unsupportable and ridiculous claims of Robbert and B.L.T. pause.

Dear Trained Observer,

I am dedicating this posting to you because I am deeply concerned about the health of your spleen since you seem unable to keep from venting it with a bilious passion whenever you contemplate the activities of Robbert van den Broeke and Nancy Talbott.

I submit, Mr. T.O., that you are really suffering from an abysmal ignorance of Quantum Physics because it is Quantum Physics that fully and elegantly explains why Robbert finds images on the Internet and has them appear in his camera.

Therefore I have selected this particular article that appeared on Robbert’s website, dated July 11, 2012, entitled “Geleende Afbeeldingen” which means “Borrowed Images.” And I have translated it into English because it explains Robbert’s ability to capture images in his camera.

Now, Mr. T.O., I cannot guarantee that by your reading of this article, you will be any less ignorant of Quantum Physics, but I can assure you that your ignorance will no longer be abysmal.

(Perhaps, though, for your continued good health, you may wish to ventilate a different organ after you finish reading this.)

Hollywood Tomfortas,
The Semi-Plenipotentiary Tom-Fool Dzogchen of Los Angeles

========================

BORROWED IMAGES
By Robbert van den Broeke
July 11, 2012
Translated from the Dutch by Hollywood Tomfortas with help from Constantia Oomen

Robbert van den Broeke \ Geleende afbeeldingen 7

After the angel photo was shown several times to the public and also to the participants at the “Crop Circle Working Group in the Netherlands,” Bert Janssen made a very unusual discovery that led to the expression: “borrowed images.” One day he received an email from someone who had an avatar attached to her name. Bert recognized the image immediately: it was the angel that Robbert has photographed with Roy Boschman’s camera in September 2009!

According to quantum physics, there is something called the Quantum Field, or called simply: The Field. The science journalist Lynne McTaggert has made this concept very well known in her books.
The Books
According to Quantum Physics, the Field contains all the information in the Universe. Some sources call it the Akasha Field or the Akashic Records. It is The Library of the Universe.

Robbert suspects that when he is making photographs, the principle of the Quantum Field applies. The energy that wants to come through --- that wants to become visible --- chooses an outward appearance from The Field that we will recognize. A divine feminine energy will choose the form of an angel. It could have selected an image of Mary [the Blessed Mother] as well. That is to say, it could have used an image of Mother Mary existing in the Quantum Field.

The love frequency of these beings of consciousness is so high that they
have long since transcended their forms. They only exist as Light, as Pure Consciousness. But since they do not exist in any form that we can perceive (except for the many orbs of light that more and more people are now photographing), they will choose to manifest in a recognizable form. That is why Robbert started using the term “borrowed images.” They are borrowed from the cosmos, from the Quantum Field.

A number of such examples can be viewed in the photo gallery.
Robbert van den Broeke \ Voorbeelden van Geleende Afbeeldingen

[I skip the opening sentences that simply repeat what’s on the first page.]

[cont.] . . .

The deceased ones might choose an image with which they identified themselves during their lifetime --- an image of them as they would like to be remembered.

What the energies are trying to demonstrate with the UFO images is probably that we tend to associate UFOs with “another world.”

In this way, they make it clear to us that alongside (parallel to) our world as we know it, so much more exists. That does not mean that it has nothing to do with extraterrestrials, the word itself is self-evident.

In addition to the text, we first show the images we found (sometimes from the internet, and sometimes from someone's private album), then we show the photos Robbert made --- resized to match the “borrowed image.”

-------------------

All of these various images have appeared in Robbert’s photos since 2004. They are also discussed on the BLT site here
Robbert van den Broeke – “Apparition” Photos
BLT Research -- ROBBERT van den BROEKE Apparition Photos Report, Part 1

=======================

Rob-b-b-bert van den Broeke said:
The love frequency of these beings of consciousness is so high that they have long since transcended their forms.

Sounds like something that could cause excessive chaffing and blistering without the proper lubrication.

@Hollywood Tomfortas These forums are for the Paranormal Podcast called the Paracast. The Paracast is known for separating signal from noise. They have done multiple shows regarding the Robbert van den Broeke "Evidence". Neither Nancy Talbot nor Bltresearch offers anything of interest or value to these forums. Please go away.

@Hollywood Tomfortas These forums are for the Paranormal Podcast called the Paracast. The Paracast is known for separating signal from noise. They have done multiple shows regarding the Robbert van den Broeke "Evidence". Neither Nancy Talbot nor Bltresearch offers anything of interest or value to these forums. Please go away.

I think he was being funny or at least sarcastic. He has posted some pretty glaring anti-Rob-b-b-bert material.

Back