• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012

Free episodes:

I can't say I believe most of Robbert's claims but he has every right to expect electronic privacy with his emails and I really do feel for him, having this done to him.

Goggs, I'm curious about your transformation from skeptic to believer of Robbert in the 7 minute gap between your two messages here.

I give Robbert the benefit of the doubt by believing that the mysterious "hacker" is Robbert himself, but that he is unconscious of doing it since the "hacker" is one of the "multiples" that characterize his Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Also, have you read up on my comment the other day about Stan 's close friendship with Joran van der Sloot? If Stan was an avid "enabler" of van der Sloot, he is surely covering up now for Robbert.

Tom

Didn't the same sort of thing happen like a month or two ago? Nasty emails go out from Robberts account and then they claim it was hacked? How many times are they going to use the same lame excuse? Just goes to show what a bag of shite Robbert is, not to mention the rest of his goofy crew.

@Hollywood - I am totally skeptical about his predictions of crop circles and I fully think the photos are some kind of hoax.

I am sympathetic however to anyone who has been hacked though and judging by the content, it does seem to be something a prankster/hacker is likely to do? So if he is innocent of this, I feel sorry for him in that and that only. All his paranormal claims? well, let's just Say that Robbert is about as far down my list of 'maybe real shit happening here' list.
But it could ALL be B.S - I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on this particular issue. I do like to take the piss with Robbert so I might indeed give mixed messages I suppose.

@Hollywood - you bring up a good point also about enablers. Perhaps Robbert has zero abilities but he is being hoaxed too - by his enabling friends! There are multiple scenarios to explain the Robbert thing, ones in which he is fully aware, partially aware or unaware of 'help'.

Makes me wonder who else is known in the field, but only experiences anything with the help of a 'friend' - knowingly or unwittingly?

Shifty eye much, Robbert ? He obviously hasn't read the 'How to lie' handbook. I wonder if we give this manchild more recognition than he deserves really.

I agree i think he's lying.

Didnt his folks put him in an institution for schizophrenia when he was a kid ?

Maybe bad robert sent the emails.

But as you say, its hardly worth the attention.

Shifty eye much, Robbert ? He obviously hasn't read the 'How to lie' handbook. I wonder if we give this manchild more recognition than he deserves really.

nlp-eye-accessing2.gif

I got my lying routine down years ago from this stuff. When the police are interrogating me (again) for all those missing people, I just remember to force myself to look up and to the left and say 'I was at the cinema, alone. Honest guv'.
Works every time! (well I'm still a free man ;))

If he sent the emails, why would he apologize for them and make up an excuse? Could it be that he sent them via an alternate personality? Clearly he wants to disown their content. Could it be remorse?

If he sent the emails, why would he apologize for them and make up an excuse? Could it be that he sent them via an alternate personality? Clearly he wants to disown their content. Could it be remorse?

Maybe because when you preach all that new age hippy garbage about love and light and whatnot it looks pretty bad when you send people emails telling them to eat shit and die accompanied by pictures of actual shit? I'm pretty sure that was the gist of at least one of the emails he sent to someone who doesn't buy into the divinity of Robbert the crop circle psychic. Kind of makes him look like a semi psychotic hypocrite, no?

Well, yes of course it is implied --- in the general theological sense. However, I believe we must be more specific about the actual deities that might logically be implied in Robbert's crop circle religion. If there is one magnificent creature who would be present in and witness to every crop circle ever made the world over, it would be the grasshopper, now wouldn’t it?

Wait, you might say Praying Mantis, but they are rather rare compared to grasshoppers. Wait, I’ve got it. As a native born Roman Catholic, there has to be a trinity.

So, bear with me now. The Father God would be the Praying Mantis, the Son God would be the Grasshopper. Yes, the Jesus figure. That leaves the Holy Ghost. Hmmm, the Pill Bug?

OK, we need more research on the insects within crop circles. See, this is a new nature religion that Nancy and Robbert are founding right in front of us. We're in on the, uh, ground floor. Get it? Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Back