• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012

Am I the only one who thinks Talbott and her cohort are getting real boring?

Well, who's the only one who interviewed her and her boys, and did it twice? Perhaps you are suffering from the Paracast equivalent of "buyer's remorse?" You didn't seem the think she was so boring back in April, right? Or have you just undergone a renovation of consciousness since the Mayan calendar ended?

Well, who's the only one who interviewed her and her boys, and did it twice? Perhaps you are suffering from the Paracast equivalent of "buyer's remorse?" You didn't seem the think she was so boring back in April, right? Or have you just undergone a renovation of consciousness since the Mayan calendar ended?
You need a reality check. Chris and I weren't impressed with that alleged psychic. In fact, the presence of his pal made it clear how the scam was done.

Oh my grasshopper. He is communing with Pazuzu now.

Exactly! See, while we are all focusing on the mechanics of how he does it with the camera or makes the circles in his neighborhood fields, he and Stan and Nancy are busy founding their own neo-pagan religion, soon to become a cult if they can get enough preemies.

As for Pazuzu, maybe he's responsible for sending all those nasty e-mails, and not even through "Bad Robbert." I mean if a Babylonian demon of the wind gets on the Internet, he can certainly cover his IP address.

Check out his statue here. Now I can believe that he hacked Robbert's computer.
File:pazuzuDemonAssyria1stMilleniumBCE.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need a reality check. Chris and I weren't impressed with that alleged psychic. In fact, the presence of his pal made it clear how the scam was done.

OK, then why don't you interview Colin Andrews about the whole mess which started for him back in June when Pat Delgado and Dave Chorley started appearing in Robbert's camera with Stan operating the video? Colin should be getting back from that fabled Mayan cruise to the Yucatan. I'm sure his side of the story won't be so boring.

Plus, did you read my earlier comments about Stan being Joran van der Sloot's good buddy since 2008? The last person Joran contacted before he murdered the girl in the Lima hotel in 2010 was Stan. The first person he contacted after the murder was Stan.

After interviewing Colin, you ought to bring on Nancy, Robbert and Stan and really hold their feet to the fire about all this nonsense.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Paracast Community. Hear ye! Hear ye!

Robbert van den Broeke is not just a medium for the dead or a conduit for the ETs making crop circles in Holland --- no, he is much more: philosopher, theologian, cosmologist, cosmogonist, ________________ (you fill in the blank)

He has recently posted 8 videos --- count ‘em: 8 videos --- all in English where he explains the workings of the universe for us and why he does what he does.

http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl/video/Videoboodschappen van Robbert in Engels

In these 8 videos --- all in English --- Robbert tells us all about:

. . . contact with other beings and the necessary growth of our consciousness

. . . the phenomenon [of] borrowed images [in] his paranormal photography.

. . . contact with spirits, the difference between reading and talking (with them)

. . . contact with deceased and how you can recognize it

. . . the unjust criticism he received in the Netherlands

. . . the scientific research on him

. . . the crop circles, the consciousness behind [them] and the reason [for] the phenomena

. . . the symbols that appeared on his body

Are you serious?

No, Pleiades! . . . . . Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

(Sorry, just couldn't resist a reference to the Pleiadean trio of Billy Meier, Wendelle Stevens and Arthur Young.)

Actually, though, the best satire is only as good as the seriousness of the facts. And so yes, these 8 videos are a gold mine precisely because Robbert takes it all so siriusly, I mean, seriously and really believes he is fulfilling God's or the Higgs Boson's mission through ET contact.

But wait there's more! Because Nancy Talbott believes in him, too. And thus he's also put up a video (24:42) of her talk at the November 2011 Emergence Conference
The Emergence Conference: Expanding Reality - Beyond 2012
in Tempe, AZ, organized by Chet & Kallista Snow where Nancy expounded on Robbert and his prodigious paranormal abilities and showed many slides to prove them.

I've read Nancy's site, and have heard her interviewed on a number of different shows.

On the Robbert Van den Broeke case, Nancy seems to me to be acknowledging, very plainly, that yes, many of the photos appear to be hoaxed, *obviously* hoaxed. She even researched and found some images which appear to have been used as templates for the "hoaxy" photos, and presented those source photos on her site.

As best I can understand, Nancy is as baffled as any skeptic as to why someone whom she has witnessed in person making these "Bob Serios" style photos, is getting hoaxy results.

It almost looks, to me, as if whatever "entity" may be responsible for the photos is trying to discredit Robbert, and Nancy too as a result.

But Nancy doesn't seem to me to be doing anything other than presenting the hoaxy results and wondering out loud why they happen, when she could find no fault when she witnessed Robbert actually making the photos.

Very much an open question, in other words.

sciurus

Oh the picture of the German soldier. Makes me glad to be alive, when I found out that Robbert's next-door neighbour just happened to own a picture book in which the very same soldier appears.

And here go the wacky Skype messages again. Sigh.

Hello Sexy Gene Nancy Talbott and i robbert wil Have PoopSex Whit You Come On Baby!!!

I guess I forgot to delete his name, but that has changed. Both are now banished from the Skype contact list!

ROFLMAO! You know you want to have "PoopSex" with Nancy, Gene.:p I'm just kidding, but seriously, is this the work of someone who hacked his Skype account or has Robbert just lost his mind?

Wait, you might say Praying Mantis, but they are rather rare compared to grasshoppers. Wait, I’ve got it. As a native born Roman Catholic, there has to be a trinity.

So, bear with me now. The Father God would be the Praying Mantis, the Son God would be the Grasshopper. Yes, the Jesus figure. That leaves the Holy Ghost. Hmmm, the Pill Bug?

OK, we need more research on the insects within crop circles. See, this is a new nature religion that Nancy and Robbert are founding right in front of us!

Of course the Holy Ghost would be the Firefly.

Thanks for all the great laughs as I read backwards through your posts, The Semi-Plenipotentiary Tom-Fool Dzogchen of Los Angeles. You are like the reincarnation of Jim Moseley, or something.

Phew! Glad to hear my BS radar is working A-OK! Listened to the April 22 podcast yesterday on a flight and towards the end it became so obvious that this whole Robbert story was way too dodgy. Nice to get such validation from the forum :)))

Back