• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012

Free episodes:

Well, well, well - the Talbott/Robbert/Andrews dispute gets nasty.
One could almost suggest it's getting close to death threats.
Here's the latest on Robbert's website
http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl/nieuws

As it's in Dutch I have included a Google translation below.
It's garbled but you'll get the idea.
Robbert claims that deceased crop circle researchers and firm friends of Colin Andrews have communicated from beyond the grave with their photos.
They are unhappy with Colin's scepticism and appear to warn him to watch out for heart and lung problems!

Here's the Google translation of Robbert's report:

"Special Events and Appearance Vigay message of Paul and David Kingston for Andrews.13Jul2012Colin Colin Andrews is a crop circle researcher Robbert attacks and the war on him, opened to him (supposedly) final unmasking. Previously he believed in the real of crop circles and now no more, and he is on the side of the skeptics stand. Robbert got a message for him, see below the report.
On the night of July 12 (officially 13 July) was around a quarter over 3 Robbert suddenly became dizzy and tinnitus. Robbert clearly felt the ghosts of 2 deceased persons, and he was suddenly very clear the names Paul and David Vigay by Kingston.
Robbert then heard "Hello Robbert," and received telepathically by their very strongly that this is a message that he should publish.
They gave Robbert by the crop circle phenomenon they are very sweet and they do not agree with the attacks of Colin Andrews (on Robbert), they gave Robbert by them both very much behind him, and behind the research that Nancy does and that Colin Andrews to himself to go to work.
That Colin formerly lived in the light and love, and is now more to be influenced by negative forces, and the dark side, (the skeptics of the crop circles). They gave Robbert by Colin that they keep an eye that their (Paul and David) Collin Andrews send much love and light, making it more of themselves to keep going, and more of others. Both Paul and David Kingston Vigay call on the public to massively in mind to love Colin Andrews to send, so he comes out of the darkness. Colin Andrews also has to watch his heart, and 1 of his lungs.
When asked Robbert in mind whether he could make a picture, where they were allowed to appear and then he got very clear "YES" by "JAH".
Robbert discovered that his batteries were almost empty (his camera) so decided immediately to take pictures when Paul and David were still present. Faces appeared, which proved to be the 2 personalities. Furthermore, there appeared a mask of a joker, when Robbert asked what the image of the mask means the picture, Robbert got the answer that it means that Colin Andrews has a mask (in daily life), and certain things that not good. The reason that it is a wildcard mask is, as meaning that if people heard about Robbert Colin negative or negative to see writing that they are better able to laugh. It is not the real Colin, (not what he really is deep inside) but only a mask, and you may be better to smile than that you get angry or frustrated with yourself evokes.
They find it important that Robbert and Nancy continue their work.
Loving greetings and wish you lots of light from Paul and David, for everyone"
End translation.

and David
Google Translate for Business:Trnslator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
Turn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobilePrivacyHelpSend feedback

One could almost suggest it's getting close to death threats.

That article on blog and the accompanying moronic spook photographs should be enough to convince anyone that Robbert van den Broeke and his claims are absolute intelligence insulting crap. Anyone who thinks there is anything genuinely paranormal or worthy of study going on with Robbert van den Broeke must be suffering from significantly impaired cognitive functioning as the result of disease or congenital defect.

I really appreciate Colin Andrews and his work, though I may not agree with some of it.

This is just *expletives galore*. Hey Robbert, take a mental picture of the finger/s(who knows, right?) I'm showing you, take an actual photographic picture as well please. Good job fucking with a kind man up in age and reminding him of lost friends.

Here's the latest from Nancy Talbott in this sorry saga:
"S.O.S." MESSAGE FROM PAUL VIGAY & DAVID KINGSTON
TO COLIN ANDREWS & THE CROP CIRCLE COMMUNITY
For some time Robbert van den Broeke and I have been exposed to uninformed, negative public commentary from Colin Andrews in which he questions both our intent and integrity in reporting real events which we believe are important for crop circle enthusiasts to hear about. Colin has never met, or even spoken to, Robbert van den Broeke and I have had no contact with Andrews for many years--and Robbert and I are of the opinion that these assaults are specious, primarily an attempt by Colin to gain attention for himself.
Neither Robbert nor I have any desire to get into a mud-slinging contest with anybody. But on Friday night, July 13th, Robbert experienced once again the "presence" of two deceased men who had been intimately involved in the circle phenomenon (for an earlier and similar incident see the Pat Delgado/Dave Chorley report: http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/delgadochorley.php). (For the first, in-depth report about Robbert's ongoing experiences with "Apparitions," see: http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/apparition1.php .)
In this July 13th event the "apparitions" were of well-respected British crop circle researchers David Kingston and Paul Vigay and they told Robbert not only to "immediately" publish their images (which appeared on Robbert's camera) but more importantly their urgent "message" requesting the entire crop circle community to send "massive love" to Colin to help relieve him of his increasing burden of "negativity."
Robbert has posted a report (in Dutch) on his web-site: http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl/bijzondere-gebeurtenissen/Verschijning_en_boodschap_van_Paul_Vigay_en_David_Kingston_voor_Colin_Andrews

Here's the link to the BLT report:
BLT Research -- AN "S.O.S" FROM PAUL VIGAY & DAVID KINGSTON TO COLIN ANDREWS

Nancy Talbott
BLT Research Team Inc.
P.O. Box 400127
Cambridge, MA 02140 (USA)

ph: 617/492-0415
www.bltresearch.com

Wow, what a convenient coincidence for Nancy and Robbert. They're being criticized by Colin Andrews and all of the sudden two disembodied spirits of former crop circle researchers appear to assert that it's only Colin's negativity that's causing him to criticize them, rather than the fact that it's all a bunch of horseshit and the two of these morons are in fact hurting the people who's deceased relatives images they're co-opting, in an entirely unconvincing manner, to support their dumb position and line Robbert's pockets with money from gullible rubes.

Wow, what a convenient coincidence for Nancy and Robbert. They're being criticized by Colin Andrews and all of the sudden two disembodied spirits of former crop circle researchers appear to assert that it's only Colin's negativity that's causing him to criticize them, rather than the fact that it's all a bunch of horseshit and the two of these morons are in fact hurting the people who's deceased relatives images they're co-opting, in an entirely unconvincing manner, to support their dumb position and line Robbert's pockets with money from gullible rubes.
It appears as though the crop circle field is as sordid as the UFO field. I like Colin Andrews, he is a good person, although he is getting up there in years, and can be cranky at times. Some of the geometry in crop circles are intriguing, but now there is the controversy over which crop circles are authentic, and which ones are man made. I'm not going to try and sort it out. As to the images of the deceased coming from Bacon Lettuce, and Tomato, it is chicanery, and they have succeeded in destroying their reputation. It is disgusting, and a waste of valuable time and resources.

Yeah you'd think she'd realize that bludgeoning people over the head with the same shit over and over again isn't going to make it any more convincing. Time to cut your losses and move on there Nancy. For such a supposedly intelligent person, she certainly has a hard time dealing with all the evidence that doesn't fit her preconceived notions, ie that this guy is a proven fraud who was exposed a long time ago.

Read Chorley's post and then read Nancy's over at BLT. Nancy and Robbert appear absolutely insane in comparison to Chorley and Andrews. Not only do they come off as the obvious and complete charlatans that they are, they show themselves to be incredibly stupid and callous one's to boot.

I'm hesitant to consider Nancy and Robert "charlatans" at this point, though that may be the case. To me someone earns the title of 'charlatan' if they intentionally defraud people for cash and that may be what Nancy and Robert have done in the past, I'm just not sure. How I would classify them is as religious practitioners with crop circles and the psychic manifestations as they claim all part of said-religion. This is a belief system, for them, and they believe they may be the early profits. Nancy makes a feeble attempt (and fails) to connect a scientific link to the belief system of crop circles to increase the system's validity and credibility,however any casual, critically thinking observer could spend 30 minutes or less researching and looking into their claims and find that they come up short.

As far as the crop circle phenomenon itself is concerned, the question is, "Are all crop circles man-made fabrications or are some genuinely paranormal?" It would take a coordinated effort to answer the question, and less time, money, or man-power to determine the answer than Nancy and Robert have put into it. In other words they're asking the wrong questions and accepting the wrong answers, but that's only because they have pre-fabricated beliefs and results they're trying to prove. The questions that need to be asked are....

• If all crop circles are man-made fabrications (whether they're considered fraud or artwork doesn't matter at this point) where are the artists and have any of them been caught in the act?
  • If crop circles were designed and created by these artists than a simple test can provide some legitimacy to this claim....find one of the most intricate crop circle designs ever discovered and have one of these crop-circle artists recreate the exact formation in the course of a night. In other words call the artist out and see if they can reproduce the same formation.
As with most paranormal phenomenon there may be a legitimate unknown factor at work with human influence exasperating and tainting the material, but with so much unknown involved people like Nancy and Robert, who MUST know the true answer, find themselves 'filling in the blanks' with religious mumbo jumbo. It makes for bad research once serious investigation is mixed in with things like psychic ability and so-called spirit photography. In the end, until a real, unbiased, critically thinking researcher goes out to England and starts asking the real questions we may never know what's really going on. I, for one, can't afford the plane ticket to do it myself so I'll just contend myself to sit back and and listen but not really take any of it seriously.
Peace.

I'm hesitant to consider Nancy and Robert "charlatans" at this point, though that may be the case. ...
As far as the crop circle phenomenon itself is concerned, the question is, "Are all crop circles man-made fabrications or are some genuinely paranormal?" ...

If crop circles were designed and created by these artists than a simple test can provide some legitimacy to this claim....find one of the most intricate crop circle designs ever discovered and have one of these crop-circle artists recreate the exact formation in the course of a night.

I do not hesitate to call Robbert a charlatan and a hoaxer who is in full knowledge of what he is doing. Nancy and BLT probably started out with some idea to legitimately investigate crop circles, but strayed along the way and adopted a belief about them that colors their research and made protecting that belief more important than propagating the truth.

I have become convinced through my inquiries in this area and my correspondence with crop circle makers, that complex crop circles are man-made. Many crop circles makers have come forward with testimony (criminal convictions, confessions, etc.) backed up by video and documentation. There have been numerous demonstrations of complex crop circle making. All of this is readily available on the Internet and these people will talk to you if you seek them out.

You will not find this out talking to Nancy or BLT however. You have to ask yourself, if they are not knowingly deceiving people, what could explain their insistence that their pseudo-science outweighs these things have I mentioned?

http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl/nieuws

Here's the Google translation of Robbert's report:

I made a full translation of the above article and Colin Andrews posted it on his website here:

Robbert van den Broeke claims images and message for Colin Andrews

It includes the two versions that Robbert posted, the first one being very negative toward Colin, but then soon replaced by a section more positive about him.

Up to now, the focus has been entirely on the photographic images that appear in Robbert’s camera. However, there is much more “paranormal stuff” going on with him and around him.

For example, if you click on the Graancirkel Archief (Crop Circle Archive) page of his website and then click on a year, then you will see a map of the area in Holland where Robbert and Stan live and then many marker pins will appear on the map.
Robbert van den Broeke \ Graancirkelarchief

Each pin represents an actual crop circle formation that appeared in a field. The scenario always goes like this: Robbert will be at home. He feels a sudden inner prompting that crop circles have been formed (made by ETs). Then he and Stan will jump on their mopeds, following Robbert’s “inner GPS” to the exact spot. Amazingly, they will always be the first to discover these crop circle formations.

The map only goes back to 2007, but Robbert (by himself since Stan has only been around for the last 2 or 3 years) has been discovering crop circles in his neighborhood every single year without exception since 1996!

Click on the [Ga verder] = [Continue] button to see his photos and diagrams of each formation.

The map only goes back to 2007, but Robbert (by himself since Stan has only been around for the last 2 or 3 years) has been discovering crop circles in his neighborhood every single year without exception since 1996!

His crop circles are as sloppy as his psycho-photos. The gullibility of BLT research is 9 point something on a 10 scale.

But wait, there’s more! How would you rate his ability to self-mutilate? Or did the space brothers burn these images into his very skin?

Just two days after the posthumous appearances of Paul Vigay and David Kingston in Robbert’s camera, Robbert felt those definitive inner urges that told him that the Loving Space Brothers had created more crop circles in a field located between a small airport runway and a main road.

So Robbert and Stan went out there to verify and sure enough the new circles appeared in the field. But something new happened after they got back home that night and Robbert contacted Nancy in the USA via Skype.

Robbert van den Broeke \ Graancirkelarchief \ 10 Formatie '12

Notice the “fleur de lis” symbol on Robbert’s forehead and the rash on his chest that looks somewhat like the glyph for the planet Uranus.

But who was the first person to see these rashes appear on his forehead? Not Stan, nor Robbert looking in a mirror. No, instead it was none other than Nancy Talbott who was viewing Robbert on Skype. It was Nancy who first saw the symbol appear.

Now 4 days later, on July 20, more crop circles appeared in the same field and a new rash appeared on Robbert’s forehead and chest. He interpreted these arrowhead-like signs as space brother alien symbols.
Robbert van den Broeke \ Graancirkelarchief \ 11e Formatie '12

Then on July 26, formations appeared in a new field and Robbert’s forehead bore the symbol of what someone decribed as the alchemical symbol for magnesium.
Robbert van den Broeke \ Graancirkelarchief \ 15e Formatie '12

But from July 26 until September 1, there were no rashes, until Princess Diana appeared in the camera and later on that evening the heart rash appeared on his forehead, representing Princess Di’s universal and unconditional love for all humanity.

H.T.

Now that just begs the question, "How stupid can people get and still be able to breath without some sort of mechanical assistance?"

Chris, Gene,

You have to contact Nancy and ask her what it will take for her to "Snap out of it!" How moronic and obvious does Robbert have to get before her belief in his truthfulness wanes?

Back