• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Consciousness Experiments

Consciousness Experiements

I've actually been thinking of using my Ipod. I have an app that will play a steady rain. It covers background noise and I was wondering if that would be a good method to use.

I don't see why that wouldn't help. My background noise will be a box fan, it covers up a lot of incidental background noise and (to me ) it's relaxing white noise.

Sounds good,

I'll be going to my little mindspace I learned to cultivate, think it is time to set up message receivers and senders though. I''m up for both, though sending might be more fruitful.

This is going to be great fun! I think weekends are best for everyone involved for obvious reasons.. I'm up for sat or sunday.. anyone have a preference??

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Plus, we need to give everyone time to get their setup.. I have to get some ping-pong balls and a light...
why blue as opposed to red? What's going on with hotsoup?? is he joining us??

Weekend sounds good. I was hoping Angel could stay and will look for him in the future. In the meantime Trained is a good skeptically minded person if he's up for it.

I am definatly up for this weekend. Really looking forward to it.
So who is going to over see this? I mean, we need someone to pick a target, someone unbiased to judge our "sensing" reports, maybe tell the forum how it went,.......and uhh...what else do we need?

I wish Angel could participate, hoping Observer will. Has anyone asked?

I just sent him a message.

Just to let anyone who is observing know, anyone is allowed to participate, just join in please.

exo... do you think we can set this up for Sunday?
hak

I'll be glad to help out if I can. The largest obstacle I see is me remembering to do whatever it is I supposed to do.

So, does that mean on Sunday night I need to meditate or "think" of an image? Just let me know. I volunteer as a reciever on this one. But, I'm flexable so I await the rules of the experiment. :cool:

Sunday is good for me if it's good for everyone else.
I guess I'll go back through and see who all is interested, and who wants to do what.
Then we can decide on a moderator (I vote for Obsever), and someone to name a target that only Observer will know about.
I am not looking to take the lead, but I'll try to get this organized at least.

okay so i think since there is obvious confusion, when we set up the next experiment, i'll post it on the group so that everyone can see it, and refer to it if they are confused.

Angelo was to pick the target/image

Me and Tyder and I think dyingsun were to be senders/transmitters...

And SLR, Exodoc & HotSoup were to be receivers.

Now we are just waiting for result from our receivers.:shy:

hak, you put it all together last time, you want the job again?
Here's who said what......
exodoc(me)....receiver- but I'll do whatever is needed
Tyder001...receiver
Hotsoup...not really sure,..assisting maybe?
dyingsun...transmitter or receiver
hak....you said receiver I think
TrainedObserver....moderator?

Ron Collins said he was interested, but that's all I found.

Pixelsmith and S.R.I. were in on this last time, but I don't know their status' right now.

What does everyone think?

To assist, remote viewing in and of itself is a collection of psychological sensory bridges which access remote crevices of the brain and outward, apart from physical collective guises, including but not limited to smells, tastes, feelings, impressions, touch, weather and so on. One viewer may in respect model, sketch, write and verbally depict a scene unfolding before their developing non physical sense. A clarity of thought and mind is paramount in the approach to remote viewing and any other psi ability, meditation is an ideal form of clearing the mind of work thoughts, day to day clutter, personal emotions and furthermore outside stimuli such as noise or interruptions, to experiment with meditation is an ideal practice to ready ones self. The nature and identity of the target should in ideal circumstances, be unknown to the viewer, so choosing someone out loud per say to everyone is a negative is and should be conducted through personal messages. remember, this is not simply, a psychic reading or an attained ability, but an innate psi mechanism that all humans posses and would be able to develop with discipline and perseverance. And everyone participating in the project and know the nature of what the viewer is grasping, try not to send a link to this person through psi means.

exo,
you take the lead on this as my life is an f-ing mess...:D and i can barely keep track of this as is.. and i think i just ate cereal with mold on it!!:confused:. Hotsoup seems to be giving really awesome advice so i suggest conferring with him.
I strongly suggest you post the experiment, date, time, rules on the consciousness group so people can easily refer to the setup.. we should do this like 3 times (at least)... to see if anything interesting happens.. Ideally, we should do this 20 times.. I think, sunday is a great way for us to have time to setup and even give a practice run Saturday... i mean using the... what was the name of that experiment with the pingpong balls?? That way Satuday if the receivers give it a dry run they have time to work out the bugs..

To make things easy, say everyone is a receiver and then you connect with the person in private who will be the sender?

State what the goal is, do you want the receivers to draw their target? Then scan or upload the drawings and we can compare?

hak

exo,
you take the lead on this as my life is an f-ing mess...:D and i can barely keep track of this as is.. and i think i just ate cereal with mold on it!!:confused:. Hotsoup seems to be giving really awesome advice so i suggest conferring with him.
I strongly suggest you post the experiment, date, time, rules on the consciousness group so people can easily refer to the setup.. we should do this like 3 times (at least)... to see if anything interesting happens.. Ideally, we should do this 20 times.. I think, sunday is a great way for us to have time to setup and even give a practice run Saturday... i mean using the... what was the name of that experiment with the pingpong balls?? That way Satuday if the receivers give it a dry run they have time to work out the bugs..

To make things easy, say everyone is a receiver and then you connect with the person in private who will be the sender?

State what the goal is, do you want the receivers to draw their target? Then scan or upload the drawings and we can compare?

hak

You just ate cereal with mold on it? Yummy.

I strongly suggest you post the experiment, date, time, rules on the consciousness group so people can easily refer to the setup..

This will save you some serious time because you can tell people to refer to the group rather then having to repeat yourself over and over..

Yes Angel, the cereal had a very suspicious fungus-like taste .. blah...

This will save you some serious time because you can tell people to refer to the group rather then having to repeat yourself over and over..

Yes Angel, the cereal had a very suspicious fungus-like taste .. blah...

Was it Count Fungulus? Mushroom flavored marshmallows will taste like that.

Sounds like you speak from experience??
It was some healthy crunchy cereal thing.. blah.

Back