• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Consciousness Experiments

Consciousness Experiements

awesome this info should be devoured tomorrow as i'm still doing work. :(/:redface:

sorry fellas i've totally had to bow out of this one.. my life is complete chop suey right now.. However.. I DO have the ping pong balls for the next time..

I picked the most remote location on earth for the remote viewing experiment.

"The most remote point on the entire planet: 34.7°N 85.7°E - the Tibetan plateau

So where is the most remote place on Earth? The Tibetan plateau (pictured left). From 34.7°N 85.7°E, it would take three whole weeks to travel to the cities of Lhasa or Korla. If you were to take this trip, expect to walk for 20 days and drive by car for one day. Partly due to the rough terrain and 5200 metres in altitude, Tibet will probably remain the most extreme place on Earth for some time to come. "

See Where is the Most Remote Location on Earth?

Oh brother I couldn't have been further off. I kept seeing an urban landscape to a city skyline. I guess my RV'ing needs some serious work.

Well there are a couple of cities up there with multistory buildings. I should have picked a more localized structure or geographical feature. I just went with the first thing that popped into my mind.

no, TO you did fine... you can't adjust the view to suit our expectations... you did just fine, and honestly this is all part of the fun.. so..
I was curious however, are we trying to remote view an object or a place??
Next week?? to continue..
But i do think you should say.... remote view this object or remote view this place.

hk

Well there are a couple of cities up there with multistory buildings. I should have picked a more localized structure or geographical feature. I just went with the first thing that popped into my mind.

Thats ok, we're all learning here. I just appreciate you taking time to do this.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

no, TO you did fine... you can't adjust the view to suit our expectations... you did just fine, and honestly this is all part of the fun.. so..
I was curious however, are we trying to remote view an object or a place??
Next week?? to continue..
But i do think you should say.... remote view this object or remote view this place.

hk

I think I was too vague about picking a target.
I'm just guessing here, but maybe it would be "easier"(?) if the target was something very definite, solid and maybe uncommon or unique. Like a building, or a certain distinctive bridge, or aircraft carrier, or a national landmark. Maybe even sculpture or other artwork (of course that was used in the lucid dreaming as a target).

I think I was too vague about picking a target.
I'm just guessing here, but maybe it would be "easier"(?) if the target was something very definite, solid and maybe uncommon or unique. Like a building, or a certain distinctive bridge, or aircraft carrier, or a national landmark. Maybe even sculpture or other artwork (of course that was used in the lucid dreaming as a target).

I totally agree.. we should do that first, and if we have success move to the latter. hak

I'm going to try getting in some Gantzfield experiment trials.. to see if anything fun happens.. I have all these ping pong balls..
Anyone picking a target for this weekend??

I'm going to try getting in some Gantzfield experiment trials.. to see if anything fun happens.. I have all these ping pong balls..
Anyone picking a target for this weekend??

I hope the experiment continues this weekend, but I'm afraid I won't be able to participate this weekend.....going to the beach for the 4th.

A crazy idea occurred to me today. What if we find someone willing to pick an object each week, say on Monday...........Give everyone a week to find time to RV and post results......then post the target on like Saturday or Sunday or some such.

We could have a "TARGET OF THE WEEK" ongoing experiment? Yes? No? Go jump in a lake?

I hope the experiment continues this weekend, but I'm afraid I won't be able to participate this weekend.....going to the beach for the 4th.

A crazy idea occurred to me today. What if we find someone willing to pick an object each week, say on Monday...........Give everyone a week to find time to RV and post results......then post the target on like Saturday or Sunday or some such.

We could have a "TARGET OF THE WEEK" ongoing experiment? Yes? No? Go jump in a lake?

That's a really good idea.
I can pick the object if you wish.

Can the object be anything?

Anything that is a solid definite specific object....building...national landmark....car....that sort of thing.

Sometime or other I'd like to try something very simple. Have you ever seen Zener cards? One card has a circle, another a square, wavey lines and so forth. They are mostly used, or were used, by parapsychologists to test for psychic abilities. Maybe use those....just pick a card, see how many get it right. After doing that several times and keeping track of the results (I wouldn't mind doing that, and posting the results to let anyone else keep up with it) , I'd love to see what the resuts would be.

Anything that is a solid definite specific object....building...national landmark....car....that sort of thing.

Sometime or other I'd like to try something very simple. Have you ever seen Zener cards? One card has a circle, another a square, wavey lines and so forth. They are mostly used, or were used, by parapsychologists to test for psychic abilities. Maybe use those....just pick a card, see how many get it right. After doing that several times and keeping track of the results (I wouldn't mind doing that, and posting the results to let anyone else keep up with it) , I'd love to see what the resuts would be.

Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movies, so yes, I have seen those cards.

Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movies, so yes, I have seen those cards.

You're kidding! I have a Proton Pack particle accelerator with blinking lights I built for a Halloween party about 20 years ago hanging on my wall in my workroom. Unfortunatly I let it degrade. I forgot to take out the batteries and they corroded and got white paste all over the inside. I'll get around to fixing it sometime or other.

Back