• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Consciousness Experiments

Consciousness Experiements

4 central time for myself tomorrow. I'm assuming the photo, whatever it is, will be sent out to the senders. Perhaps a list of the experiment variables would be in order. Whatever they may be.

Let's make fun of these clowns tomorrow(well , 21th here, and them getting people that riled up is a win for them in a twisted kind of way, dare I say: Tricksterish Scheme? Jonestown smell all over it though, I bet the US will see a rise in suicides today/tomorrow) and regroup ? I'd still gladly participate, hard to coordinate people from different countries/continents and timezones though.

4 central will work for me.
4 central time for myself tomorrow. I'm assuming the photo, whatever it is, will be sent out to the senders. Perhaps a list of the experiment variables would be in order. Whatever they may be.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Your a sender, and It shouldn't make any difference to you.
That may be difficult..as everyone has different time zones and lives. Saturday at 5 EST if possible.??

Tyder,

Uh-Oh..the target was given out by Angelo maybe, it was a certain image?

Oh well, I guess I missed getting it this time. It's ok. It looks like we are kind of learning as we go with this experiment. I'll be ready for the next one...if we are continuing. :)

Yes we are learning.. and trying to coordinate... perhaps remote viewing is the next experiment.. :}
Though, really we should do this one for like 8 more times to see if there is any "above chance" average.

What do you mean? How could Angelo give out the target? If it's one of the receivers then they should not post.
Tyder,

Uh-Oh..the target was given out by Angelo maybe, it was a certain image?

okay so i think since there is obvious confusion, when we set up the next experiment, i'll post it on the group so that everyone can see it, and refer to it if they are confused.

Angelo was to pick the target/image

Me and Tyder and I think dyingsun were to be senders/transmitters...

And SLR, Exodoc & HotSoup were to be receivers.

Now we are just waiting for result from our receivers.:shy:

Guys I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out for a while. I am emotionaly and psychologically a mess from someone very close to me dying. I'll just have to get back to you.

Guys I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out for a while. I am emotionaly and psychologically a mess from someone very close to me dying. I'll just have to get back to you.

I'm very sorry to hear that. You have our sympathies for your loss.

I feel for you exo, keep strong, safe and pm if you feel like talking.

The dream began with a woman, the two of us stood beside the tracks of a train, the land seemed to be flooding from nowhere in particular, and the only way to avoid the onslaught of inevitability, was to continue down and across various, sectioning tracks, a time lapse continued for a while as the two of us where in different places outside, the trees and grass and sun where prevalent, until finally we had nowhere else to go. The Dream resurfaced in a cavern or cave system of sorts, where i once again, i was able to defy the physical aspects of reality and submerge myself in a pool of water that lead into a underwater cave below, there where many people in the area before i went under, the thought of those agents chasing me came back again, some randomly hostile, but for the most part milling about whilst I adventured through the water unhindered by breath, in some effort to accomplish a goal, was it to find a way out? The thought lingers. At some point where im swimming, i apparently became lucid and was aware I was dreaming, so i randomly floated around and began to wake up. The most popping aspects where the train, the tracks, the water, the cave, the pool and my reflection looking into it. Not to mention the woman. Who i felt a connection with.

I started the following day knowing that Angelo had sent the target (image). Perhaps some of these impressions correspond with dates, thoughts, or suggestions.

Sun. Day 1

Wakeful state, impressions only ( no images). Great Wall / Dalai Lama / gong.

Mon. Day 2.

Lucid dreaming, images, shimmering gold sequins / gold type of suspended medium, translucent liquid, behaving like silk in a light breeze, with a black background. / older bicycle / woman in a 1950s setting wearing skirt, perhaps a black & white photo, movie star?

Tues. Day 3.

Lucid dreaming, creepy time, (this is a good one). I felt as though I was in the same zone as when I viewed the ship. I had the immediate impression that there were two hands placed on each side of my face, caressing it. The next impression however was much different in the sense that I felt as though the hands were working towards my cheeks in the attempt of gauging my facial features. I disengaged, and woke up. I felt like posting, cut that out, & just send me the target.

Weds. Day 4.

Lucid dreaming, images, looking down onto persons standing around a pedestal with their hands placed on it, interacting with geometric objects, in primary colors. Close up of mans wrist, with gold wrist watch, and band. I think the dial face was rectangular.

Thurs. Day 5.

Nothing

Fri. Day 6.

Nothing

I'll give you one more night SLR!
I'll concentrate on the target again and we will see if anything happens.

There is some interesting things going on.. though, i think Angel would disagree.
hak

Hang in there. I won't try for pretty words. Hang in there and God speed.

That works for me. Just don't post the image until I report. You know this can be done.
I'll give you one more night SLR!
I'll concentrate on the target again and we will see if anything happens.

I failed to mention that in one of my lucid dreaming experiences I viewed a arid landscape, like the desert, without vegetation, just rocks, and sand. I viewed that image again. I really have nothing else to offer. I’m just wondering if what I’m looking for is the Pyramid of the Sphinx.

150px-Jan_Vermeer_van_Delft_007.jpg

Here is the image.. and here is my completely non scientific analysis...

HotSoup, obviously spoke of the woman at the beginning of his dream. Which is totally creepy. Angel was hoping to have something like met a woman with a turban or or wearing gold...which would be awesome... but, just dreaming of a woman would for me meet the criteria for me. If you read the book you understand that the dream state morphs things so that dreams tend to be "influenced" by the images, but rarely do they describe an image full on. If you want me to send you the two chapters of said book, i've pdf'ed them, but you need to send me your email, so i can mail it to you.

SLR had a hit to with woman and gold and black background
His Tuesday description is totally freaky to me, but not obvious to an outside observer..
Tues. Day 3.

Lucid dreaming, creepy time, (this is a good one). I felt as though I was in the same zone as when I viewed the ship. I had the immediate impression that there were two hands placed on each side of my face, caressing it. The next impression however was much different in the sense that I felt as though the hands were working towards my cheeks in the attempt of gauging my facial features. I disengaged, and woke up. I felt like posting, cut that out, & just send me the target
why is this freaky....
1st i'm an artist, so when i look at art i tend to dissect the artwork, trying to feel how it was painted and sometimes i "visually feel " a painting with my eyes. So Tuesday and Friday i certainly did this, i was "visually feeling" the target, understanding the depth and shadows created by the paint. So.... this i found creepy. I don't know how to explain it better, but it rang true with how I was trying to understand the painting.

This is exciting!!

Well, you can't say that it isn't entertaining. By the way, how do you know if I am a "he".

Defiantly entertaining... and freaky!
It's just an assumption that you are a he.. Some people sound like he personalities and some people sound like she personalities.
I could be wrong. :p

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

"Hes" tend to be more assertive and aggressive. "Shes" tend to be more.. smooth things over. Generally speaking of course.

Back