• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Top questions and doubts about UFO whistleblower, Luis Elizondo "

Hey, Elizondo has broken the silence:
I-Team: Secret UFO program recorded encounters with unknown objects

Some interesting bits:
- Elizondo stated Nimitz is only one example of many similar events that form a trend (I think he has stated something like that before as well)
- According to "other independent sources", the Gimbal video was recorded off the coast of Florida in 2015.
- According to "people familiar with the UFO study", we should expect to see around two dozen declassified videos in the coming months.

Oh, and that video seems to show TTSA headquarters (at 1:20).

Have you noticed that information is solely emanating from the players at TTSA? Trusted news outlets are no longer interested. Additionally, Elizondo’s speech/lecture to be given at the conference is a curiosity for the fringe, as not presented to a discerning mainstream audience. If authentic, you would think the information would be released immediately, instead of a slow spoon-feeding to those most likely to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you noticed that information is solely emanating from the players at TTSA? Trusted news outlets are no longer interested. Additionally, Elizondo’s speech/lecture to be given at the conference is a curiosity for the fringe, as not be presented to a discerning mainstream audience. If authentic, you would think the information would be released immediately, instead of a slow spoon-feeding to those most likely to pay.

Yes I have. They really had a golden opportunity with the media to keep the momentum going, but instead they just let it die. Now they really need to publish something significant to get it going again, as it has become old news already.

And having his face right next to Linda Moulton Howe...
International UFO Congress | Speakers

I would have also expected them to at least try to create the sort of public image that they are finally giving information to the public openly, after the government has kept it for themselves. But how long did it take them to release even the interview they did with Fravor in November? Quite a few weeks.

Yes I have. They really had a golden opportunity with the media to keep the momentum going, but instead they just let it die. Now they really need to publish something significant to get it going again, as it has become old news already.

And having his face right next to Linda Moulton Howe...
International UFO Congress | Speakers

I would have also expected them to at least try to create the sort of public image that they are finally giving information to the public openly, after the government has kept it for themselves. But how long did it take them to release even the interview they did with Fravor in November? Quite a few weeks.
Joseph P. Farrell, “The Smoking Man,”makes a good point in this interview (listen to 0:50 thru 0:53) that TTSA is monetizing the disclosure in order to claim intellectual property rights down the road. That’s why Luis Elizondo will only speak with TTSA people, and of course George Knapp is the point man journalist for TTSA, even though there is no “official position” for him. But Knapp and Bigelow have been BFF for well over 30 years now.

Luis Elizondo is the Chief of Global Security and Special Programs for TTSA, which means his job is to control the narrative, well hidden behind the scenes, and the best way to control the narrative is to corporatize and privatize the information, making it intellectual property, which can then be enforced through the legal system when someone dares violate their intellectual property.

So @LiquidCoax , maybe you can begin to understand why Lue disappeared from Paracast and why he will not be answering those questions on Reddit any time soon, if at all.

https://thedailycoin.org/2018/01/20...low-ny-times-exposed-dr-joseph-farrell-video/

The dark journalist "expose" was nothing more than himself and Farrell smugly making assumptions and speculations. Interesting speculations, as always. But little more than that.

The dark journalist "expose" was nothing more than himself and Farrell smugly making assumptions and speculations. Interesting speculations, as always. But little more than that.
OK, I agree. But are you willing to look at the corresponding assumptions and speculations made by the “True believers” on the TTSA side?

Now I’m glad to see, Fin, that you hail from “across the pond.” Perfect! Because I am about to launch into my own speculations about the politics of TTSA vs. the politics of the opposition to TTSA that Farrell & Co represent. Therefore I would appreciate your more seasoned and mature perspective on the behavior of the denizens of your former colonies.

What I have just come to realize as I went through the Farrell video interview is first, that the disagreements are political in nature, and second that the politics is quite accurately reflective of the party politics in the USA: Liberal Democrats vs. Conservative Republicans — with some cross-over, anomalies and outliers of course.

How did most people first hear of Tom DeLonge, who did not know anything about punk rock music of the 90’s? Through the emails he sent to John Podesta which came out in the Wikileaks dump of October 2016. Who is John Podesta? At that time, the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton.

Who was president as Tom DeLonge began his project back in 2010? Barack Obama.

Who is the senator who got Bob Bigelow the $22 million for his research? Harry Reid, the Democratic senator of Nevada.

So it is clear that TTSA is an organization that fits in very well with the Democratic Party agenda. I mean, just think what a terrible blow it was to TTSA that Hillary Clinton failed to be elected President? On the other side, let us speculate on how TTSA would be today if Hillary was elected? By golly, they would be visits to the White House and nights spent in the Lincoln bedroom.

On the opposite side, think of the opponents of TTSA right now: JP Farrell, Grant Cameron, Steven Greer, the list of mainstream UFOlogists will go on. Are they not representing the republican political agenda? Dare I say Alt-Right?

Recently an article came out by the Hate Watch section of the Southern Poverty Law Institute (SPLC) about the racism and antsemitism in traditional UFOlogy. It’s not a well-written or well-developed article, but it does mention Joseph P Farrell in the very last line.
Close encounters of the racist kind

I’d like to hear from more of you Paracasters out there about this Great Right-Left Divide, which only seems obvious to me now because TTSA is not just a “new kid on the block” who eventually assimilates into the existing order on the block, but they are not going to assimilate at all into the existing right wing political structure of traditional UFOlogy because they are much more left-wing liberal.

For those interested in TTSA financials, here's a list of all their SEC filings:

EDGAR Search Results

The latest one is their financial report "for the fiscal semiannual period ended June 30, 2017" for "To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science Inc." and is filed on December 27. It contains some pretty interesting details:
Revenues increased to $683,946 from $520,486 for the six months ended June 30, 2017 and 2016, respectively. Revenues increased primarily as a result of product releases, namely a special edition of vinyl albums under a limited license and trade paperback versions of previously released novels.

Cost of revenues increased to $497,448 from $305,935 for the six months ended June 30, 2017 and 2016, respectively. Cost of revenues increased primarily as a result of the increased price of vinyl albums due to license fee.

General and administrative expenses increased to $25,038,810 from $259,532 for the six months ended June 30, 2017 and 2016, respectively. General and administrative expenses increased primarily as a result of stock-based compensation expense related to the grant of 9,000,000 options and 2,500,000 shares of common stock under the Company’s 2017 Stock Incentive Plan.

Sales and marketing expenses increased to $158,217 from $78,118 for the six months ended June 30, 2017 and 2016, respectively. Sales and marketing expenses increased as a result of higher advertising and promotion costs, primarily related to the Company’s Regulation A offering.
We have an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2017 of $26,248,900. We expect to incur substantial expenses and generate continued operating losses until we generate revenues sufficient to meet our obligations. At June 30, 2017, the Company had cash of $70,784. The Company is currently raising additional funds through a Regulation A offering to finance its operations.
NOTE 2 – GOING CONCERN
The accompanying financial statements have been prepared on a going concern basis, which contemplates the realization of assets and the satisfaction of liabilities in the normal course of business. The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2017 of $26,248,900. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

During the next twelve months, the Company intends to fund its operations through the sale of common stock to third parties through its Regulation A offering and other means of financing as available. If we cannot raise additional short-term capital, we may consume all of our cash reserved for operations. There are no assurances that management will be able to raise capital on terms acceptable to the Company. If we are unable to obtain sufficient amounts of additional capital, we may be required to reduce the scope of our planned operations, which could harm our business, financial condition and operating results. The financial statements do not include any adjustments that might result from these uncertainties.
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1710274/000114420417065376/tv482047_1sa.htm

From their offering circular:
An early-stage company typically sells its shares (or grants options over its shares) to its founders and early employees at a very low cash cost,
because they are, in effect, putting their “sweat equity” into the company. When the company seeks cash investments from outside investors, like
you, the new investors typically pay a much larger sum for their shares than the founders or earlier investors, which means that the cash value of
your stake is diluted because all the shares are worth the same amount, and you paid more than earlier investors for your shares.
https://to-the-stars-web-assets.s3....TTSA_Offering_Circular_092917_vLAUNCH_DAY.pdf

Their sweat seems to be quite pricey...

Last edited:
FWIW, through the critical lens, red flags stretch the horizon, as this all reaches back to the infancy of these various threads. The dilemma faced is, we are here after weeks, in a continual state of forced speculation, as wondering if by design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give what I get. When some anonymous online poster resorts to the tired and flagrantly dishonest debate tactic of characterizing my perfectly reasonable argument as the ravings of some credulous religious zealot, then the gloves come off:

And apparently that’s your favorite underhanded strategy – to attack someone’s character rather than their argument, because you just did it again:

My position has nothing to do with belief. It has everything to do with these unassailable facts:

1.) Luis Elizondo informed us about the existence of the AATIP that he directed at the Pentagon. This revelation has been confirmed by the Pentagon and Sen. Harry Reid.

2.) He took great personal and professional risk to do so – he quit his job at the Pentagon to get this information out and his future now depends on the success of a risky venture with the To The Stars Academy. How many people have taken a similar risk to get significant information about this topic released? I can’t think of a single one in many decades.

3.) He provided an impressive report backed by at least two of our top gun Navy fighter jet pilots, Cmdrs. Fravor and Slaight, as an example of the kind of credible cases that he investigated while directing the AATIP. Again, this is a first in perhaps 50 years. And Mr. Elizondo even got classified ATFLIR footage declassified and released to the press, which is historically unprecedented. If he hadn’t done so through proper official channels then he would’ve been arrested by now, because releasing classified military intelligence is a criminal offense that’s taken very seriously by federal law enforcement.

4.) These efforts have completely reshaped the public conversation about this topic: the mainstream media is finally taking this subject seriously. Virtually overnight, witnesses like myself are no longer in the horrific position of facing open ridicule for sharing our highly exotic sighting experiences and discussing their enormous implications. So now scientists and ufologists alike have new license to publicly discuss and constructively debate the presence of unearthly technology in our skies. This is a major victory for every single one of us who takes this subject seriously.

5.) We have every reason to believe that Mr. Elizondo’s credentials are 100% legit, because if they weren’t, the Pentagon would’ve publicly challenged them, and he probably would’ve been arrested (because surely it’s illegal to impersonate a Pentagon official and/or lie about one’s positions in the military and intelligence communities).

6.) This story is facing substantial pushback from those within the counterintelligence community who didn’t want this story to come out.

Given these facts, I frankly find the efforts to sow suspicion about this man and what he’s done, downright despicable. And you’ve been a prolific leading voice in those efforts from the beginning over in this thread. For example:

I mean, look at all that stuff - it's like attacking Luis Elizondo's credibility is a full-time job for you. And you habitually characterize everyone who's excited about this story as a religious zealot.

I’ve been following this story very closely, and I’ve seen/heard every interview that Luis Elizondo has given in recent weeks, and it’s absolutely crystal clear to me that this man is not only perhaps the best new ally that we here in the field of ufology have had in decades, but he’s also a straight-shooting patriot who has displayed a rare degree of courage and commitment to help us move this entire subject forward. And his ultimate objective – to understand and replicate the performance capabilities of these anomalous aerial devices – is identical to my own primary lifelong ambition. If we can actually engineer these capabilities, then we can absolutely transform human civilization and throw open the doors to interstellar spaceflight for our children.

But many people seem to regard this as some kind of twisted juvenile game to see who can present the most cynical/jaded/sinister take on all of this. And they don’t care one bit about casting baseless aspersions against this man, and the people like me who apprehend the significance of these developments and what’s at stake – which is nothing less than the future of our species. If anyone doubts that last part, I would direct your attention to; the perilous neofeudal imbalance of the global economy, global warming, the epidemic of hopelessness/depression/anxiety around the world, the disastrous US policy of relentlessly obliterating entire nations for the war profiteers, and the mass extinction event that our civilization has triggered. Interstellar spaceflight capability and a potentially powerful new energy technology could turn all of that around. It’s the one real ray of hope that I can see to avert a new Dark Age that is already knocking on our door.

So do I take all of this very seriously and bristle at those people like Jon Rappoport who eagerly cast suspicions upon people like Luis Elizondo who are fighting for public awareness of this subject and also for a better and brighter future for humankind?

You’re damn right I do. And if I step on anyone’s toes in the process, then I think they should sincerely ask themselves which side of history they’re standing on.

Happily uforadio has compiled an excellent library of video and audio clips that include several interviews with Mr. Elizondo here:
Pentagon UFO Study

Here’s Luis Elizondo’s interview on CNN:

It’s perfectly plain to me - and I would think anyone else with a reasonably discerning mind - that this is an earnest man speaking frankly. Totally unlike shifty weasels/liars like Bob Lazar and Richard Doty. And for those folks who don’t trust their own sense of character, I suppose all that I could offer them is a forensic analysis of Mr. Elizondo’s body language, which echoes my own impressions:
Body Language Analysis №4155: Luis Elizondo Interview — Former Military Intelligence Official Who…

As a licensed clinical psychologist, I'm trained to understand body language. I've also spent years and countless thousands of hours interviewing people across a very wide range of "normal" and diagnostic categories. I've seen a number of Mr. Elizondo's interviews, and I find him to be an earnest, honest, diligent, and careful respondent to these interviewers' questions. I don't think Mr. Elizondo is lying. While I would love the opportunity to meet with him personally and get a sense of him in the moment, I don't think I need that to know this man is telling the truth. He's not crazy, and he's not lying.

I hope these comments are helpful.

As a licensed clinical psychologist, I'm trained to understand body language. I've also spent years and countless thousands of hours interviewing people across a very wide range of "normal" and diagnostic categories. I've seen a number of Mr. Elizondo's interviews, and I find him to be an earnest, honest, diligent, and careful respondent to these interviewers' questions. I don't think Mr. Elizondo is lying. While I would love the opportunity to meet with him personally and get a sense of him in the moment, I don't think I need that to know this man is telling the truth. He's not crazy, and he's not lying.

I hope these comments are helpful.
Thank you Psybear18, and welcome aboard!

I do very much appreciate the value of your professional assessment, doctor. But honestly I'm deeply perplexed by those who seem to have no intuitive capacity to apprehend the very clear sincerity evident in his interviews - is it really so difficult to discern this man's honesty and integrity?

And check out the last line in this intriguing news segment from George Knapp, in this interview with Mr. Elizondo that recently came out:

"People familiar with the ufo study say that about two dozen ufo videos are being declassified for release to the public in the coming months, and Luis Elizondo says that the technology displayed by the ufos is beyond anything we have, but that scientists think they now understand how it works - more on that part of the story in the days ahead."

I mean, whoa - I had high hopes for this story before this segment came out, but apparently this is all about to exceed my wildest hopes and expectations...sweet...

Last edited:
It would be quite disappointing for UFOs to go 'official'. That would be the end of mystery. I would completely loose interest in them.

Absolutely agree. If he's lying, he's one of the best actors we now have! Some have theorised that he could be inhabiting a "legend" (alternate persona) and its all smoke and mirrors; he's just an awesome actor. I don't buy that for a second.

Longest interview with Elizondo thus far...

Gosh, does he talk about them "meta-materials that would be extremely expensive for us to make and with isotopic ratios out of this planet (me: and solar system)". Where is @Realm now? Thanks too @Thomas R Morrison for leading discussion in the propulsion thread towards them.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The most interesting question now is how will cultural and political landscape around UFOs change?

If US Army releases videos of 12 UFO incidents, it will overnight become fool's job to be skeptic. Thanks God for that.

And there will be dozens of questions to ask. To paraphrase what Eisenhower allegedly said, that summarizes the dilemma very well: "Are we (US Gov.) going to admit that we don't know who these people are, where they come from and what they want?"

Just imagine all the questions that media/people will want to ask:

- why was gov. misleading us for 70 years?
- what else is gov. hiding?
- why wasn't POTUS in the know?
- where is money for black budgets going to / coming from?
- is gov. able to handle them?
- is gov. in secret contact with aliens?
- is there a technology transfer with aliens?
- are aliens hostile?
- what aliens want?
- should aliens obey our laws?
- should we fight aliens?
- is our science wrong?
- why scientists didn't research this, when there was so much evidence?
- can contact with aliens bring diseases?
- are abduction stories true? Are they really breeding a hybrid race here?
- who are the alien hybrids among us?
- should Midwest farmers be paid insurance reimbursements for the cattle they lost?
- should Betty Cash be reimbursed by gov. for exposure to radiation?

.... and probably 100 more questions.

But best of all we can now focus on constructive analysis of this phenomena, without of the noise that irrational skepticism create.

And personally, I am bit worried about preppers guys. They were preparing for nuclear war, but now they have to restock supplies and get ready for alien invasion. Hiding in a hole won't work with UFOs. :cool:

And poor Seth Shostak, he might get fired for wasting investor's money or at least get a well deserved pay cut. He was looking far away in the sky, while aliens were all around him. How humbling.

Last edited:
The most interesting question now is how will cultural and political landscape around UFOs change?

If US Army releases videos of 12 UFO incidents, it will overnight become fool's job to be skeptic. Thanks God for that.

And there will be dozens of questions to ask. To paraphrase what Eisenhower allegedly said, that summarizes the dilemma very well: "Are we (US Gov.) going to admit that we don't know who these people are, where they come from and what they want?"

Just imagine all the questions that media/people will want to ask:

- why was gov. misleading us for 70 years?
- what else is gov. hiding?
- why wasn't POTUS in the know?
- where is money for black budgets going to / coming from?
- is government able to handle them?
- are aliens hostile?
- what aliens want?
- should aliens obey our laws?
- should we fight aliens?
- is our science wrong?
- why scientists didn't research this, when there was so much evidence?
- can contact with aliens bring diseases?
- are abduction stories true? Are they really breeding a hybrid race here?
- who are the alien hybrids among us?
- should Midwest farmers be paid insurance reimbursements for the cattle they lost?
- should Betty Cash be reimbursed by Gov. for exposure to radiation?

.... and probably 100 more questions.

And personally, I am bit worried about preppers guys. They were preparing for nuclear war, but now they have to restock supplies and get ready for alien invasion. Hiding in a hole won't work with UFOs. :cool:

These questions, and more, prompted me to join this forum! What will the truth become, and how might we change as a result of these truths?

Back