• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all deny the medieval warming period and little ice age happened? Do you deny the fact we are still in an ice age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe the earths climate should never change just because humans are here now?

Do you all disagree or agree that the earth is getting greener due to increased CO2?
Isn't a greener planet what you all want?

We're actually at the point where more CO2 will not help plants, and the heat that it's causing is actually decreasing plant productions. So yes, we all want a greener Earth, but more CO2 is not the way to get there.

We're actually at the point where more CO2 will not help plants, and the heat that it's causing is actually decreasing plant productions. So yes, we all want a greener Earth, but more CO2 is not the way to get there.

Bullshit

We are CO2 starved. It's about 400 ppm. Growers will often pump 1400 ppm into greenhouses to help plants.

science-funny-jokes.jpg

Before the Industrial Age we were dangerously low on CO2 at 280 ppm

Better study your history buddy. The climate has changed a lot even in the past 1000 years.

Go back a several million years and you will see CO2 at 5000 ppm and we had incredible life forms.
The check how many times CO2 has been this low in the history of the planet.
Then google the greening of our deserts.
Then feel stupid.

Go back a several million years and you will CO2 at 5000 ppm and we had incredible life forms.
The check how many times CO2 has been this low in the history of the planet.
Then google the greening of our deserts.
Then feel stupid.

Bwahahahaha!

Here's north america during the triassic:
jurassic_NA_map.jpg

Our cities: gone. Our ability to feed ourselves: gone.

Seems like a great place to be, given that we'd mostly be dead. But there might be dinosaurs again - would that be cool in your world?

Yes. Deserts should stay deserts! It is in our best interest for the Earth to stay as is or do as much as possible not to change it. We are responsable.

What?!?! Um the deserts were not deserts before they were deserts. Do you really think they were always like that?!???

What?!?! Um the deserts were not deserts before they were deserts. Do you really think they were always like that?!???

No - I mean in the present. But you're kinda trying to pull a covfefe and distract from the issue. The US is looking foolish right now because of a political party that has no basis in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back