• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for Steve Bannon’s arrival, as you can be certain that he will attempt to bring down The New York Times & Washington Post along with other credible media sources that speak ill of his fascist employer.

Those who thought Carl Rove, (former advisor to George W.) was/is unsavory will sense deja vu by Bannon’s forthcoming disinformation campaign.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/27/steve-bannon-to-times-media-is-the-opposition-party/

"Sycophants and propagandists -- like Breitbart.com, the pro-Trump website Bannon ran until joining the Trump campaign last year -- will be favored. Those who dare to publish stories that damage the administration, or point out Trump and his administration’s lies, will be punished."

Steve Bannon To Journalists: Kneel Before Trump

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record I think the moment Trump does anything illegal or gets out of control. His pals in Congress will waste no time removing him from office. Also for the record hillary did nothing wrong. She committed no crimes. And if the election was rigged, it was rigged by the DNC against Bernie Sanders.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

How did the DNC rig it against Sanders? Was he deprived of legitimate votes? I don't see that. They may have favored Clinton, but that was just chatter.

Where it was really rigged was in favor of Trump by Republican scams to keep lower-income and minorities from voting. Voter suppression is the real fraud that needs to be stopped.

Maybe rigged was to strong of a statement. All DNC efforts were to hillary. Bernie sanders simply was not supported by the DNC. Would you agree with that statement?

Mostly. But he received millions of votes anyway and raised enough money to run his campaign. It's fair to say that, until they buckled, the RNC did nothing to support Trump. Now the key RNC people are in the White House, using RNC servers for email.

You see..I supported Bernie Sanders. I wanted him to be president. .now we have massive protest everywhere. Only a matter of time before Trumps executive orders are Declared unconstitutional

Depends on the executive order. Some are not really executive orders in the technical sense of the term. But Trump must feel that if he signs a piece of paper, it's law and that's it.

I have a right to assert someone has committed War Crimes, when I've indicated IMO too, which I've done numerous times directed at Obama, Hillary, AND Bush. Cheney was VP, so he technically was not in authority positions to order anything done. (But I do think Cheney would commit War Crimes too, if he was given the opportunity to order it under proper authority. That could not be done as VP.)

Look, we can't prosecute any of these people in a court of law, this goes all the way back to Vietnam, but we can "prove" by history what they did do. That's what I mean by "proven", again, IMO.

Don't get me started with Viet Nam. I was lucky not to be called up at the time, and we all know how it expanded with a lie.

So did LBJ commit a war crime?

I see nothing in what Obama and Clinton did that rises to the level of a war crime. You might as well start evaluating every single undeclared military action to see what passes muster and on the basis on which it was done. The Korean War?

Under sworn testimony Hillary's server was said to have been penetrated by the very people that helped set it up. Several security breaches occurred, and it was against National Security and FOIA laws to do what she did. Data from her server was found on another computer in an Eastern European country too!

Most people with common sense that are also truly knowledgeable about the FBI and related testimony would understand this. Did you actually watch the full testimony to understand these issues? There is no doubt her servers and multiple devices (cell phones and tablets) were penetrated.

The FBI director would not discuss in open testimony what multiple attacks there were including the origins of those attacks. They're not certain exactly what data was stolen, but it's likely all her data was stolen given it had multiple attacks and was on equipment that was already in use by the foundation for years. It was initially an email system with different accounts on the same server software and hardware that the foundation used too!

Last edited:
I have a right to assert someone has committed War Crimes, when I've indicated IMO too, which I've done numerous times directed at Obama, Hillary, AND Bush. Cheney was VP, so he technically was not in authority positions to order anything done. (But I do think Cheney would commit War Crimes too, if he was given the opportunity to order it under proper authority. That could not be done as VP.)

Look, we can't prosecute any of these people in a court of law, this goes all the way back to Vietnam, but we can "prove" by history what they did do. That's what I mean by "proven", again, IMO.
Please name one thing clinton did that is a war crime.

Under sworn testimony Hillary's server was said to have been penetrated by the very people that helped set it up. Several security breaches occurred, and it was against National Security and FOIA laws to do what she did. Data from her server was found on another computer in an Eastern European country too!

Most people with common sense that are also truly knowledgeable about the FBI and related testimony would understand this. Did you actually watch the full testimony to understand these issues? There is no doubt her servers and multiple devices (cell phones and tablets) were penetrated.
Your statements do not conform with facts. The FBI has already stated they had no evidence of an intrusion on those servers (they went through more than one over the years). You are citing one person's unsupported testimony.

What she did was little different from what others in her position did. We do not need to replay this silly story again. It's over and done with.

And, by the way, where are the emails from Colin Powell's private account with AOL? Answer: He trashed them all. Why isn't anything being done about that?

And one more thing, 11th-whoever: You never responded to my statement about your phony claim I was a Clinton and/or DNC supporter. You have 24 hours to respond to that post or you can consider your vacation permanent. I did not find anyone worthy of my vault in the last Presidential election.

I have no problem with legitimate discussions here from conservatives. But I have lots of problems with trolls who are here not to talk issues, but to appear under false pretenses to start trouble.

If you admit your real purpose here, and your true background on these issues, and stop the nonsense, perhaps I'll cut you some slack.

I'm not claiming you're a Clinton or DNC supporter, but you do defend both Clinton and the DNC. I don't want to quote you or debate you anymore in this thread. I already asked you to avoid me, and I will avoid you too. I'm not trying to cause conflicts with you or debate you about anything.

If you didn't support Clinton or the DNC, then I accept that. I did not also. We have this in common. :)

While I wait for him to post what war crimes Hillary Clinton committed. .I reviewed the 8 BO years..I found not one thing that rises to the level of war crime. If he says bengazi I think Gene will educate him ..

I'm not claiming you're a Clinton or DNC supporter, but you do defend both Clinton and the DNC. I don't want to quote you or debate you anymore in this thread. I already asked you to avoid me, and I will avoid you too. I'm not trying to cause conflicts with you or debate you about anything.

If you didn't support Clinton or the DNC, then I accept that. I did not also. We have this in common. :)
Please don't presume to instruct me as to whom I shall debate or not debate.

If you privately tell me who you really are — and I won't reveal the name — maybe we can come to some sort of understanding. Your decision.

While I wait for him to post what war crimes Hillary Clinton committed. .I reviewed the 8 BO years..I found not one thing that rises to the level of war crime. If he says bengazi I think Gene will educate him ..

I have had quite enough of the stupid Clinton email issue, and Benghazi is a red herring. There were worse attacks on diplomatic facilities in the past that never received near as much attention.

Please don't presume to instruct me as to whom I shall debate or not debate.

If you privately tell me who you really are — and I won't reveal the name — maybe we can come to some sort of understanding. Your decision.
It's Jeff Davis reincarnated into the 11th dimension.

I have had quite enough of the stupid Clinton email issue, and Benghazi is a red herring. There were worse attacks on diplomatic facilities in the past that never received near as much attention.
I 1000% agree Gene. I fortunately am married to a woman who saw fit to educate me on some facts on Bengazi and the E mails. I escaped from the rabbit hole there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back