• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the most ridiculous thing you have ever said Angelo. You want to keep and ever changing chaotic planet frozen in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the most ridiculous thing you have ever said Angelo. You want to keep and ever changing chaotic planet frozen in time.

The planet is almost 4.5 billion years old - it changes REAL slow. However, a lot of the people that think climate change isn't happening think the Earth is about 6000 years old, so...

The planet is almost 4.5 billion years old - it changes REAL slow. However, a lot of the people that think climate change isn't happening think the Earth is about 6000 years old, so...

Do you understand we are in an interglacial period (warming trend) of the current ice age?

You best google the medieval warming period and the little ice age to see how "slow" climate changes.

The liberals nowadays are just plain retarded. They let the environmental movement get hijacked, they think genetically modified foods and toxic vaccines are good, they don't adhere to science by scientific method and they think we need more governmental regulations.
Wtf happened to you people?!?

It highlights just how stupid that woman is.
For listening to the guy that thought going back to the Jurassic was a good idea?

Ya, I would have laughed at his total lack of integrity or intelligence and walked out on him, too.

The liberals nowadays are just plain retarded. They let the environmental movement get hijacked, they think genetically modified foods and toxic vaccines are good, they don't adhere to science by scientific method and they think we need more governmental regulations.

Wait, I thought we were talking about climate change being good. Now you're saying vaccines are bad? Which is it now?

Go to a mirror, look at yourself. Change the word "liberals" to "Pixel," and it sure makes sense to me.

Snappy reply. Typical liberal response. No science, checking of actual facts or discussion.
Ps.

You know liberal means free, right? As in 'land of the'.

You keep using it like it's some kind of insult instead of what your nation was founded on.

Climate change is normal. Vaccines are unavoidably unsafe.
Vaccines are safe. The climate change we are currently experience is beyond the normal expected change and we have clearly caused it. These are facts, but again, due to the backfire effect it's unfortunately pointless to keep going back and forth.

My mom along with several thousands of others took me to a measles party where I got measles and life long immunity. If you bothered to do an unbiased research you will find many measles out breaks are affecting those already vaccinated. You will also find that recently vaccinated people are spreading measles because of shedding of the virus.
If you have not recently had a measles shot you are considered unvaccinated. I bet you are not up to the full schedule yourself. Please don't. Vaccines are not tested for safety and for that reason are considered "unavoidably unsafe" by the Supreme Court of the USA.
If you are injured or a child killed by a vaccine you cannot sue a vaccine maker, Doctor or hospital for damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back