• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sacha Christie Show

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
Don, its ludicrous this story and i personally don't believe one word of it. The fact Halt (the deputy commander of the base at the time of this event) was himself involved on the second night with his men, tells me, she's barking up the wrong tree on this. Just think of the importance of this man (Halt) would have been to the base at this time in 1980 and how logical is it, he would be totally unaware of a psychological operation been in motion at the base he co-runned?

She is right on the money some of the Rendlesham witnesses don't always agree on what each other saw and witnessed (Fact)

But (John and Jim) have for years it seems never been comfortable with Larry's account of a third night of experiences. Jim, also claims Larry has lied about parts of his life in the army and outside it, and about his time at the Bentwaters base and what he did there!

Jim, also claims he knows Larry was being untruthful because he found many of these discrepancies in the book, Left at East Gate by Larry Warren, Peter Robbins: ... (That Jim claims and says can not be true because of his investigations, and him been there at the time to know these were false representations)

"This is was Jim beliefs as far as i know it to date.

When he touched the craft it allegedly downloaded a binary code message or messages into his conscious mind. He documented this in 1994 having got a binary code from the craft, but no details were given then what it meant back then and him having written this binary code down in his notebook on the 27th 1980..

Remember Jim only retired from Active duty in 1993- that's an important point to remember.

Jim, believes there us from a future time and the binary messages when upon deciphering them seem to be showing location co-ordinates and other things not yet revealed by Jim and John to us the public. What it all means who knows maybe that June 2012 conference will tell us more or just confuse us more and cause some to doubt the case even further. Only time will tell on this and its not that far away now, to finally find out what all the fuss is about!!

Jim, has responded to Sacha Christie claims, but this message in particular to a Facebook poster might answer some of the unanswered allegations made on that show by this lady.

She was using this 244 page Defense Nuclear Agency program document to explain the RFI. I thought I set one of her supporters straight with this. I just happen to be very familure with the document and program she was trying to use. Posting below from Justice site. @Daniel. Dan, I am glad you like this document. This document is part of a testing program by the Defense Nuclear Agency. It was designed to test and understand effects from interior alarms within weapons storage structures, and the MAID MILES (Magnetic Anti-Intrusion Detection Line Sensor) magnetic line sensors surrounding WSAs, which also included FDS (Fence Disturbance System) which was attached to outer chain link fences on WSAs. . The study program was two-fold, one it had a concentration of prolong effects of physiological effects such as mental fatigue. It further looked at the line sensors; the Maid Miles could cause some other minor conditions if you were exposed to the magnetic field from the line sensor.
Prolong exposure would have to be caused from directly standing within the very small area of influence. (The actual distant would be classified, but outside the immediate area of the WSA that is installed in would determine range. But rest assured it would be less than twenty feet... And two, the study and testing also observed and evaluated responses from SRTs (Security Alert Teams) and by ARTs (Alarm Response Teams), back up times, and effectiveness under fatigue situations was also evaluated under this study.
I was a qualified SPCDS Operator and was certified in that position, I further wrote and developed all Security OPLANS, and Security Directives for the twin bases. It is important to know, that this testing was done stateside at Nellis AFB in the early 1980s for Sandia Labs. Testing of this sort was done entirely in the states for standardization purposes. The USAF never conducts testing outside the continental United States. Because of security reasons.
It also studied time responses and back up of security teams and SPCDS Operator alarm Annunciations within the Shelter when this alarm was active. This program that you and Ronnie are referring too, once read in its entirety you will find, answers NOTHING I am afraid, because people are trying to re-write was it is intended for.
It is simply a standardization and evaluation of a bigger security picture involving the type of systems used and response initiatives. In either case, to have any medical or physiological effect, you would have to live inside a structure for about five years to be effected or be camped outside for years trying to get a medical effect from this by-product of these alarm systems. An interesting fact is the study determined in .001 percent of the cases involving testing; it only created a slight medical condition. Very rare and remote.
So I am not knocking theories Dan, I am only telling you that this program/study does not have anything to do with any Air Force Base which is located overseas. I do understand that bogus information like this detracts and can mislead people, and derail them from what really happened at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge. The answers are very simple, and we will see you in June. :)

Good points Kieran, i do however applaud Don for bringing on an alternate view point. Those of us that know this case and have heard all sides can look at Sasha's opinion and give it what its worth. Generally however i do think looking at old cases with new eyes and view points can only be a good thing, either reinforcing the original story or giving us new directions to look. Might be a good time for Don to get Peter Robbins back on his show to discuss Sasha's theories.

BTW I think Dons had that head cold for like 2 weeks now.

Good points Kieran, i do however applaud Don for bringing on an alternate view point. Those of us that know this case and have heard all sides can look at Sasha's opinion and give it what its worth. Generally however i do think looking at old cases with new eyes and view points can only be a good thing, either reinforcing the original story or giving us new directions to look. Might be a good time for Don to get Peter Robbins back on his show to discuss Sasha's theories.

BTW I think Dons had that head cold for like 2 weeks now.

I'm fine with alternative explanations to explain what these events were at Rendlesham, but lets not make the mistake of entertaining claims that don't hold up after close scrutiny. Her views fall into this category, they don't hold up.

I'm not saying John and Jim are on the right path with the version of claims their making either, but at this time i am giving them the benefit of doubt. For me us from the future been behind UFO events is not that far-fetched, its plausible, more then Aliens coming here from distant worlds.

Why binary, does it make sense Future peoples would give a code to Jim this way? Heres my laymans attempt in answering that question.

Well binary code is how the computer communicates with the other hardware devices of the computer (RAM) is in bits and bytes and the 8 bit code is what our computers use today to read and progress large amounts of information.

Information is transferred around in 1s and 0s and not blocks of characters, but the 1's and o's must be written in correct format to make sense as each responds to a character on the keyboard when in the correct sequence. So in makes perfect sense to me information would be given to Jim in a format that today is used by our computers to talk to us when we doing work on that device.

The Rendelsham case is 31 years old now. A lot of water has passed under the bridge and of course I was not there. I did a lot of research on it back in the early 90's .. interviewed both Peter Robbins and Larry Warren several times. Actually I knew Larry pretty damned well, I was his "best man" when he got married here in the States.

The bottom line is pretty simple, Sacha had another view on what "MIGHT" be an alternative explanation and I wanted to give her a platform to expound on it. Will any of us ever truly know what happened there? Unlikely. But what the hell, it is worth a debate ... right?

Decker

...So in makes perfect sense to me information would be given to Jim in a format that today is used by our computers to talk to us when we doing work on that device.

It really doesn't make a lick of sense to me when they could just have easily given it to him in straight English rather than English through a binary code. It is just completely nonsensical to me that Ufonauts would choose to add extra steps into the process like composing a message in English and then converting it to a binary code and squirting into someone's brain via some advanced technique. And if you think about it, the message was not truly a binary code as much as it was a visual image of a binary code. See what I'm saying? Yet another layer interposed between the information and the recipient. Here let me compose a message in English, convert it to a binary code, transcribe it and take a photograph of the resulting code and then place the image in your mind through telepathy. What?! The motive behind something like that couldn't be the communication of the information but rather something else entirely.

It really doesn't make a lick of sense to me when they could just have easily given it to him in straight English rather than English through a binary code. It is just completely nonsensical to me that Ufonauts would choose to add extra steps into the process like composing a message in English and then converting it to a binary code and squirting into someone's brain via some advanced technique. And if you think about it, the message was not truly a binary code as much as it was a visual image of a binary code. See what I'm saying? Yet another layer interposed between the information and the recipient. Here let me compose a message in English, convert it to a binary code, transcribe it and take a photograph of the resulting code and then place the image in your mind through telepathy. What?! The motive behind something like that couldn't be the communication of the information but rather something else entirely.

How capable was this technology to do what you have written would be the first question? that is unknown

This might be true maybe not (Transferring the English language into the human mind by way of unknown technology and bypassing binary code altogether might be an impossible act to do?)

I can't sit here and tell you anymore then that, i don't know what the capabilities were of this alleged craft that had landed in Rendlesham forest.

What we do know is.. Everything a computer does is based on ones and zeros, so maybe their is method in the madness.

The Rendelsham case is 31 years old now. A lot of water has passed under the bridge and of course I was not there. I did a lot of research on it back in the early 90's .. interviewed both Peter Robbins and Larry Warren several times. Actually I knew Larry pretty damned well, I was his "best man" when he got married here in the States.

The bottom line is pretty simple, Sacha had another view on what "MIGHT" be an alternative explanation and I wanted to give her a platform to expound on it. Will any of us ever truly know what happened there? Unlikely. But what the hell, it is worth a debate ... right?

Decker

She comes across on the radio as being a nice lady, but she's peddling nonsense, that has no basis on what occurred at the base. And lets be honest she seemed at times confused to the events that happened out there that night. Bottom line nobody has to agree with me, its my view, take or leave it.

Kieran, here is my bottom line. Communication by binary code? Bull shit ... unless proven otherwise. Time travelers? Bull shit unless proven otherwise. Extraordinary claims (in this case) DEMAND extraordinary proof. Hell, I am open to several explanations of what this might have been but this case is no different than any other case I ever looked at. Before I start accepting "time travelers" or little grey or green men talking in binary code ... show me the money!!! (which means show me the fricking proof.)

Decker

Kieran, here is my bottom line. Communication by binary code? Bull shit ... unless proven otherwise. Time travelers? Bull shit unless proven otherwise. Extraordinary claims (in this case) DEMAND extraordinary proof. Hell, I am open to several explanations of what this might have been but this case is no different than any other case I ever looked at. Before I start accepting "time travelers" or little grey or green men talking in binary code ... show me the money!!! (which means show me the fricking proof.)

Decker

It may well be bullshit, but lets just wait and see what comes out of this conference in June 2012. I personally don't expect a grand revealing of what the UFO phenomenon is, but Jim and John seem to be convinced what happened at Bentwaters, is not ET related. They've been claiming they've newly found evidence that will show this to be case. Been a keen support of this case i want to give them the benefit of the doubt on this. In the end i might look foolish for supporting their nonsense, just have to go with the good and the bad.

I differ with you Don this case to me is above the norm of an average UFO case. Its an extraordinary case. I recently am becoming more realistic about the UFO phenomenon and i think Col Alexander is on the right track with his views about the UFO phenomenon. We in the UFO community haven't a got a clue to what really is going on behind the scenes. Personally, speaking i think as well Alexander is an insider and knows more then he is telling us.

The fact also he gives credence to the UFO events at Bentwater''s tells me he has been briefed on this case by somebody in the know. Just a hunch. This video shows him discussing that case that i found interesting.

How capable was this technology to do what you have written would be the first question? that is unknown

That is immaterial. This is a question of logic.

What we do know is.. Everything a computer does is based on ones and zeros, so maybe their is method in the madness.

Only in the most abstract sense you can imagine Kieran. The binary code is the human aspect of the machine operation. Ones and zeros only exist in the human mind as they are associated with changing voltage levels within the components of the machine as a means of processing information. This more than anything else, indicates to me that the "binary code" business is the work of contemporary human agents whose motives and objectives for doing so are as mysterious and unexplained as the message itself.

Only in the most abstract sense you can imagine Kieran. The binary code is the human aspect of the machine operation. Ones and zeros only exist in the human mind as they are associated with changing voltage levels within the components of the machine as a means of processing information. This more than anything else, indicates to me that the "binary code" business is the work of contemporary human agents whose motives and objectives for doing so are as mysterious and unexplained as the message itself.

That hit the nail on the head in my opinion, "Binary as represented as zeros and ones is a human concept"
I have always found Bentwaters a hard one to swallow, it just seems to me that there is far more going on under the surface than all party's involved wish to divulge and none have been totally honest.

I have always found Bentwaters a hard one to swallow, it just seems to me that there is far more going on under the surface than all party's involved wish to divulge and none have been totally honest.

Until the binary code business I was thinking it was a great case. I guess I still do. I think the heads of the people involved were seriously messed with by someone or something. The binary code business really seems to indicate a more terrestrial origin for the events in the story however.

Until the binary code business I was thinking it was a great case. I guess I still do. I think the heads of the people involved were seriously messed with by someone or something. The binary code business really seems to indicate a more terrestrial origin for the events in the story however.

I agree, some thing happened to the people involved just what is the question but the more I look at this case the less I feel it was ET and the more I feel it was of a human origin.

Well Guys, for what it is worth .. close to 20 years ago Larry Warren indicated to me that he "felt" that his mind was screwed with when he was taken in for "de-briefing." He told me he had a very "hard time" recalling what happened. Like I said .. this was what I was told then and what the hell ... I was not there.

Decker

"Conference"...so it needs another conference to tell people, because all these other ones went so well. Kieran, I genuinely like you as a Poster here, but what will that accomplish really ? A few people might get interested, a few will get discouraged. I know this is a sort of 'defeatist' Attitude, but when did something like this make a difference ? As much as I hate to say it, Greer back in 2001 at least made shallow waves...

Jim, believes the UFO he witnessed on the ground originated from the future, this has been he's story all along since the year 1994- Granted this story is highly questionable, and i can see why your hesitant, and i don't honestly blame you. But if true and lets just believe for a moment it is true, would time travellers have not made sure the information, if it was intentionally given to Jim, was in a state that we presently would be able to manage correctly and figure out and decode very easily? Binary code though simple fits this scenario perfectly if this what occurred here?

Like Time travellers, if they got the technology to reverse time surely have some idea of outcome and its conclusions? Putting up various obstacles and barriers in the way of retrieving information would not be smartest thing to do, if this event was staged and intentionally orchestrated . This is highly speculative of course, but i personally believe there is good reason to believe Rendlesham UFO incident happened for a reason?

Jim, also has never been shown to be a liar the fact he mentioned getting a binary communication in 1994 one year after retiring from the service tells me there's more to this story then meets the eye. This is what he claimed in 1994

Sergeant Penniston placed his hand on the craft’s engraved symbols, he thinks he activated technology that sent light containing binary code
communication into his mind – from time travelers and their time machine craft.

Granted this may be implanted memories after the event or actual recall of something genuine. And it not beyond the realm of possibility these two things happened to Jim. You favour one of the other, i'm still open to the two.

"Conference"...so it needs another conference to tell people, because all these other ones went so well. Kieran, I genuinely like you as a Poster here, but what will that accomplish really ? A few people might get interested, a few will get discouraged. I know this is a sort of 'defeatist' Attitude, but when did something like this make a difference ? As much as I hate to say it, Greer back in 2001 at least made shallow waves...

It might be a conference like all others, but i like to think we can trust the people involved in this case. They've given us no reason to doubt them previously. My reputation isn't on line here. Jim and John are risking the credibility of the case on this, so lets just wait and see what they have to say this June. Then we can get out the knifes and forks and cut away if we so wish.

Well Guys, for what it is worth .. close to 20 years ago Larry Warren indicated to me that he "felt" that his mind was screwed with when he was taken in for "de-briefing." He told me he had a very "hard time" recalling what happened. Like I said .. this was what I was told then and what the hell ... I was not there.

Decker

There's 6 known witnesses to Rendlesham who've done TV appearances and theres many many more who've decided to remain out of the spotlight. 4 of the them doubt Larry's version of events (Nevell, Penniston, Burrows, and Halt)

Halt, has confirmed all the other men experienced something out there in the forest,. Larry he says is lying that third night of experiences never happened based on the information he has. Halt, is the sole reason why i believe these events happened. You don't get to be deputy commander of a NATO base in the UK if your delusional and haven't got a lick of common sense.

If it was time travellers.. why didn't they just do it all over again and make sure nooo one found out. Why would they pick to arseholes and why would those arseholes choose to deliver this earth shattering news to a small group of people in the backside of nowhere? where#s thje press? Where are the Military? You can bet your ass that if it were true.. You'd hear nothing and see nothing they would vanish.

Time travellers would know that in 1980 we didn't have easy access to computers and they would certainly know we don't speak binary. Its been proven.. sorry you have to wait til June.... that Jims lying about the binary.

I will giv e him credit for one thing though. How massiv e must his balls be to touch something from outer space.. doh! silly me.. from the future. i just get confused because John said it was a vortex that opened up due to all the EXPERIMENTS being conducted in that area. He actually thought it was military experiemnts and mind control until Jim came along. I have been talking to them all for YEARS. I saved every word they ever said. so trust me. I know whats b een said in the past the recent past and now and they change their stories more often that I change my underwear... wit woo. In 2009 Neither John or Jim knew what had happened... come 2010... he's got it all sussed. so... if you are basing your comments on what is being said now then you've only got 6 pixels of the picture.

And Charles Halt might say that but at the end of the day he was only the deputy base commander Major Zickler was the base commander... Why would he be privy to any information? He would have been part of the exercise. Dept of Naval Affairs wanted everyone tested and checked up to the highest levels, no exceptions.

P.s Larry just did a radio show while undergoing voice stress test analysis.. and guess what... He flew it. Passed aint nooooooooo doubt about it. John and Jim have had the same invitation extended..... I do believe they'll scream witch hunt and inflate their egos a little bit more. Every time they're asked to step up.. they run away. I dont' think for even one thirtieth of a second that they will even show up at woodbridge. No ticket sales? I was at the last one and the tickets were sold for standing room only.

Bet you two pints of Aspels.

pps... John B alexander doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to RFI. He certainly does NOT believe Jim and John.. so you can use him to discredit Larry but he thinks the J's are talking crap.. my paraphrase.

Back